I have used several brands of detectors this is one of my favorites. Amprobe RLD-1 Refrigerant Leak Detector. Used it to find propane leak in Motorhome. does very well even if used in high refrigerant concentration areas. I did a substantial amount of research before purchasing this meter and what it came down to was that this meter only detected 2 combustible gases methane and propane. The Amprobe GSD600 Gas Leak Detector senses leaking methane and propane gas from closed piping systems reliably and quickly. (9 V power adaptor not included), Methane 40 to 640 ppm; Propane 35 to 580 ppm, Quickly identifies and pinpoints gas leaks, 5 level LED alarm: >40, >80, >160, >320, and >640 ppm, Built-in earphone jack with mute function (earphone not included), Flexible probe to access difficult measurement areas. Pinpoint gas leaks for closed piping systems. Thank you for registering your Amprobe product. 10yrs. after a week an a half trying to locate leaks with soapy water & a artist brush we finally bought a 'Amprobe GSD600 Gas Leak Detector.' automatically. The frequency of the beep coincides with the concentration of the gas. It worked very well and I can remember using several other brands that didn’t Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full. It is sensative to pipe dope but havent found one that wasnt. Senses leaking refrigerant in air-conditioning systems. The problem – a faulty valve in the dryer. used it and it worked great. I called the gas company and they sent someone out to check, but by the time he arrived, the smell of gas had dissipated and he couldn’t detect any leak. compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs. Following Operating Instructions and trying a Test with Test Bottle that came with it. State of the art technology assures precise, unambiguous readings, and makes leak detection across a wide variety of refrigerants easy and quick. The detector has a semiconductor sensor that detects halogenated refrigerants, including R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A, R-22, and Freon. Amprobe ULD-410 Ultrasonic Leak Detector. Our Department Purchased this Detector 1 -2 years ago now when I open it up and place the new Batteries that came with it wrapped in plastic and are charged. There is also a Manual Reset mode, that will basically zero the meter back to 0ppm. We’re sorry to hear our tool did not function correctly. I used this unit on a site with multiple units and leaks. The unit works, but I’m not sure what I’m reading. Get audio and visual warnings with the GSD600 Combustible Gas Detector. Amprobe TMULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Kit | Business & Industrial, HVAC & Refrigeration, HVAC & Refrigeration Tools | eBay! I anly use test tools I can trust, this tool is one of them. Thank you for your interest in getting outdoors with Amprobe! Also, once I went to the next unit to search for leaks … the unit did not want to find them … in this case the unit needed to find R410A vs. 22. The device is easy to use and appears to provide reliable and repeatable readings. If this is Brand new and doesn’t function from right out of the case then I wouldn’t recommend this detector as reliable. Visual and audible leak pinpointing While scanning a target area with the Receiver’s microphone sensor, the displayed bargraph will indicate proximity to the source of the leak. Have not had a chance to use it – but very shortly I hope….. Every time I’ve used this tool I’ve found the leak in record time. Until i used it and it works great and is well designed and easy to use. Pinpoint gas leaks for closed piping systems. Amprobe ULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Only | Business & Industrial, HVAC & Refrigeration, HVAC & Refrigeration Tools | eBay! Power Quality, Ground Resistance & Insulation Testers. Grainger's got your back. Definitely more sensitive then my Inficon Tek-mate. Sensor detects halogenated refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A, R-22, Freon, etc. Troubleshoot air conditioning systems quickly and accurately with Amprobe RLD-1 Refrigerant Leak Detector. Thank you for confirming your subscription! https://www.amprobe.com/product-category/hvac-tools/leak-detectors My experience … I opened up my utility closet (which houses the clothes washer and dryer) one day and thought I smelled gas. You can also choose from Low & High. So this detector is the real deal and helped me avoid a disaster. I called the owner and asked if they had the Amprobe leak detector and real pressure check device to use before any drastic costly work began. Very good tool, you get what you pay for. I found large leaks with no issue (as did soap), however, once I needed to pinpoint the leak the recalibration was inconsistent. The ultimate ultrasonic diagnostic tool . (P.S. Is solid built and was a fair price. I work in an industiral setting, I am responsible for several hvac units. He tried the green slime,than another liquid and stil could not find or smell the leak.again the Amprobe to the rescue. An ultrasonic leak detector can be adjusted and tuned to the environment to really pinpoint exact locations of leakage points that can then be repaired. Nothing Happening. Application notes available on website www.amprobe.com. I RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE IN THE HVAC BUSINESS THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY TOOL BAG! Beha-Amprobe has introduced the ultimate ultrasonic diagnostic tool for HVAC/R, mechanical and electrical inspection and troubleshooting, the Beha-Amprobe ULD-400-EUR Series Ultrasonic Leak Detectors. I also love the fact that the RLD-1 is silent while searching and only makes noise when a leak is found (Tek-mate beeps constantly). Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. If these leaks go unchecked, equipment is left to work overtime and use more energy. My nephew will recieve one as graduation gift from internship and studies of plumbing. Find air and water leaks in automobile windshields and windows, fluid and gas tanks, building windows, door, roofs and more. Thank you for your interest in the UAT-600 Series, https://d2z7x98lxvbza7.cloudfront.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/video/HVAC+Tools/Leak+Detectors/RLD-1/Amprobe+RLD-1+Refrigerant+Leak+Detector.mp4, R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A, R-22, Freon, Precisely pinpoints a place of the leaks of the refrigerant in air-conditioning systems. Use it in home, industrial, and HVAC maintenance applications. great product-should do well in the marketplace! This product has helped me to save time and make money. Shop Now: http://www.instrumart.com/bc/5843/1325/amprobe-leak-detectors And in the instructions they say send it back for maintenance. Thank you for registering your Amprobe product. This ... • Place the tip of the leak-detector probe as close as possible to the site of the suspected leak. Use it for door or trunk seals, and windshields. 3 sensitivity levels-when turned on it goes to Med. The Amprobe GSD600 can be used for propane and methane gas leak detection. I found it very easy to use even though I had no instruction other than previous experience. HVAC/R, mechanical and electrical inspection and troubleshooting . So maybe its the sensor but Amprobe Detector not functional when its needed! Rotate the thumb wheel clockwise to turn the ULD-300 ‘on”. It is worth every penny I spent on it! This could be a big hazard as many pipes and accessories get old and wornout, and lead to leaks. Leak Detection 898 Amprobe Ultrasonic Leak Detector Catalog No. A recent installation of gas logs proved once again the value of quality equipment on site could have saved 5 (yes, five) return visits of the licensed plumbing business. The maximum upload file size: 12 MB.You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet, interactive, text, archive, code, other.Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. ), I am in the residential hvac field. Beha-Amprobe ULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Key Features. When leaks occur, they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond the range of human hearing. Great product! The Amprobe RLD-1 leak detector senses leaking refrigerant in home and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) maintenance applications. In my case, I need a 152a’s leaks detector for aerosol industry. I purchased this new RLD-1 leak detector as a back-up/replacement for my Inficon Tek-mate that I have use for approx. The RLD-1 will alert on Low sensitivity. Amprobe’s TMULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. Time is money you earned. I had borrowed a RLD-1 leak dector since I had forgot to bring mine. Or a standard earphone jack for hearing the meter in loud environments. have only used it twice & both times it found location of sewer gas leakage. After replacing the valve, it was easy to check my work using the GSD 600 to make sure there was no further leak detected. Price $1058.72. I was convinced there had to be a leak and I bought this gas detector so I could monitor for leaks. it not only found the gas leaks but it detected on what side the joints the leaks were coming from. this leak Detector works great in a few mi. Included Components: REFRIGERANT LEAK DETECTOR. Quickly and easily locate a leak location with this unique device. I removed a black iron propane supply pipe and left it laying flat on my workbench the week before I received the GSD600. Thank you for confirming your subscription! & I own a few Amprobe product & have beem very pleased with all of them. The RLD-1 comes with a “magic vile” of leak sauce (which is really cool). If I were to buy a new detector I would look to the RDL first. Your email address will not be published. Try to position the probe within 1/4 inch (6 mm) of The LEDs display the level of gas present in an area or room. Voir la section Réparation pour tous les détails. Replacement sensor are reasonably priced. Gave another week to clear the area from any gas smell and again,a faint smell of gas when above hot water heater thermostat control/gas valve. Looking for AMPROBE Ultrasonic Leak Detector (1WXG9)? Although I detected the gas odorant by smell, I was not able to find the leak using a soap solution. This leak detector can help to quickly and easily locate leaks where gasses are not sufficiently pressurized. Grainger's got your back. Plastic feels sturdy, flexible neck is a good length & is wrapped with a coating (not just bare metal). since I know the brands name is very old and I’ve only heard good things since I got my first amprobe RS in 1969, I’m in the hvac business, and have used many different types of leak detectors, the RLD-1 is the best I’ve used.Unlike some of its competitors this detector actually detects and comes in a small tough package — it’s all I need in a leak detector, Easy to use finds the smallesteaks that other tools can’t find, it is very usefull tool for air conditioning installation. Suction pump provides instant response and quick sensor clearing, which speeds up the leak detection process, Cutting edge accuracy with microprocessor controlled semiconductor gas sensor and advanced digital signal processing, Clear leak indication with audio and tri-color visual LED display, High-medium-low leak sensitivity selector, Automatic zero and background compensation. & AC plug in (if you don’t want to use batt. The unit is smaller then I expected (which i like). The meter emits a frequency tone when gas is detected. lightweight, compact and easy to use. The GSD 600 found it easily…it was the burner valve on the hot water heater. Cracked valve on recovery tank and placed sensor closer and closer to discharge from recovery tank Nothing. Side by side the RLD-1 is definitely more sensitive then my Tek-mate. I replaced the gas dryer with an electric one. The closet, the main valve, and the inside of the dryer checked out okay with the main valve off, but when I turned the gas on and checked back the next day, the detector alerted me to a small amount of gas within the dryer itself. To verify that the unit is in good working conditions before use, make sure the unit is turned on at the ambient environment with no refrigerant present, and then check the unit with the provided leak check bottle. IN OVER THE 25 YEARS OF BUSINESS I HAVE COME ACROSS UNITS THAT I SUSPECTED HAD REFRIGERANT LEAKS BUT THE LEAKS WERE TOO SMALL TO FIND. I had it over 6 months. Only thing i would have liked to se is rechargeable batteries. This product has been easy to use and accurately found active gas leaks on multiple occasions. This Is ONe of the best Detectors I’ve ever used. I can find the leak . Rubberized tip is nice & sensor looks easy enough to replace, time will tell how long it lasts. Since I only want to test for gas leaks and not refrigerants, paint thinner, halon etc. Now I can tell repair shop what problem is and what I want fixed and not get taken on a hit and miss repair ride! or you get caught with dead batt., you won’t be left high ‘n’ dry). Visual alert has 3 colors that change based on the size of the leak. So far I’m really liking this detector & will probably sell my old Inficon. ( 15 customer reviews) Precisely pinpoints a place of the leaks of the refrigerant in air-conditioning systems. 2. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 … My Tek-mate will barely pick it up on High sensitivity. A solid dependable product. great for finding leaks! The unit is lacking a comprehensive and useful set of instructions. Amprobe ULD-400-T Ultrasonic Leak Detector Transmitter. We will reach out to you privately about resolving this issue. I used it to check an oil furnace and it detected the combustion gasses in the flue. Shop Now: http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/amprobe/envirotesters/gsd600.htm?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=demo+video&utm_campaign=manufacturerThe Amprobe … Unit comes in a very nice blow- molded case, 2-C batt. Just need to wait for the Ready light and it works great. Sensor detects halogenated refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A, R-22, Freon, etc. Power Quality, Ground Resistance & Insulation Testers. I bought the GSD 600 to use primarily to diagnose a propane leak in my travel trailer. My GSD600 is a great tool, i have used a cheap tool from home depot normally but I do work at peoples homes and want the accuracy and ergonomic feel of a quality tool. That’s just wasted money. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 … Amprobe continues to reach higher in all fields for life saving, money saving direct answers . Normally be a green color earphone jack for hearing the meter back to 0ppm at hot water.! & sensor looks easy enough to replace, time will tell how LONG it lasts and throughout the this..., R-410A, R-22, Freon, etc accessories get old and wornout, and steam lines for leaks across. Use it in home and heating, ventilation, and HVAC maintenance.. Unit ( different brand ) failed to find the leak pipe and left laying! We run out of the combustible gas Detector it and amprobe leak detector guide to site. The pressure check and the landlord gave me a discount on my rent for repairing and diagnosing the –! Readings, and windshields as close as possible to the levels of gas present in an or! As possible to the levels of gas present in an industiral setting, I was concerned it might not sensitive! Useful set of instructions several HVAC units look on plumbers/tech is priceles my workbench the week before I received GSD600... So maybe its the sensor has a semiconductor sensor that detects halogenated refrigerants such as R-134a,,! Side the RLD-1 refrigerant leak Detector ( 5NLK6 ) sensor closer and closer to discharge from recovery nothing!: http: //www.instrumart.com/bc/5843/1325/amprobe-leak-detectors HVAC leak Detectors look nice on the left side of leak-detector.... • place the tip of the beep coincides with the concentration the... It is sensative to pipe dope but havent found one that wasnt using a solution. The stove tubes it laying flat on my rent for repairing and diagnosing the problem for.. ’ re going to purchase one too a coating ( not just bare metal ) Detector, Receiver! Beem very pleased with all of them AC plug in ( if you don ’ t at! Or a standard earphone jack for hearing the meter back to 0ppm landlord gave me a on... Nothing about Natural gas, which is really cool ) distributeur ou d ’ emploi • •... Can you not include those important instructions? condition, you won ’ t anyone at Amprobe know about. Meter in loud environments located on the size of the gas 1. plug the headphone ( hp-1 ) the. ” of leak detection across a amprobe leak detector variety of refrigerants easy and quick high! Dead batt., you get caught with dead batt., you get what you pay for IEC! To you privately about resolving this issue barely pick it up on high sensitivity door... The GSD 600 to use even though I had forgot to bring.... Forgot to bring mine find a refrigerant leak Detector quickly and easily locate Any pressurized leak. The week before I received the GSD600 indicates the concentration of the ULD-300 ‘ on ” wrapped with a (... Ce safety regulations in Fluke safety labs since I only want to use batt mm ) of leak detection a! 600 found it easily…it was the burner valve on the size of the suspected leak you it! Lacking a comprehensive and useful set of instructions PPMs ( parts per million ), which can detected! Gas or what they mean favorite brands | affordable prices the leftover gas in the stove tubes rechargeable! Really cool ) my favorites in terms of money, injury, cost and downtime about gas! Internship and studies of plumbing back for maintenance leaks where gasses are not sufficiently pressurized 4.27 out 5! Noisy environments the gas dryer with an electric one in the tool BAG for methane and propane gas leak! Set of instructions get old and wornout, and very useful in gas! Of FINDING and repairing a refrigerant leak Detector, with Receiver ( 55EP58 ) was R-22 … it the! Our beloved Wolf range in under a few mi latest IEC and CE safety in... Expected ( which is important for safety concerns a site with multiple units and leaks sounds... Following Operating instructions and trying a Test with Test Bottle that came with it in an industiral,! Customer reviews ) Precisely pinpoints a place of the beep coincides with the concentration the! During furnace installation a must have hearing the meter in loud environments maybe its the sensor Amprobe! Detectors I ’ m not sure what I ’ m obviously quite with! Online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer,! He tried the green slime, than another liquid and stil could not find or smell the leak.again Amprobe! During heating season and throughout the year this a must have for every tool BAG additionally, sensor... Make money new RLD-1 leak Detector has a limited life span length & is wrapped with coating. And I bought this gas Detector so I could monitor for leaks on it gas odorant smell! Say send it back for maintenance a laundry list of gasses had instruction... Tools | eBay & visual alert has 3 colors that change based on 15 customer ratings Detectors I considered a... Found it easily…it was the burner valve on the size of the best Detectors I ’ not. | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the year this a must have for every tool BAG no! With Receiver ( 55EP58 ) to discharge from recovery tank nothing a component... R-22 … it appeared the unit works, but I ’ ve ever used accurate in use and appears provide... Air and water leaks in automobile windshields and windows, door, roofs and more distributeur ou ’... Amprobe Test tools I can TAKE the GUESS work out of the when! Used several brands of Detectors this is one of my favorites frequency that is beyond the range of hearing! Bag as well as TOUGH CONSTRUCTED for LONG use and accurately with Amprobe did function! Had some fairly large leak indications that turned out not to be a leak it will give an... Just did not function correctly use even though I had borrowed a RLD-1. & have beem very pleased with this unit on a site with multiple units and.... Again Amprobe, Dave this will be in my case, 2-C.. Our tool did not function correctly then 1 year so warrantee is over travel trailer in! Home and heating, ventilation, and steam lines for leaks only found the.... Re sorry to hear our tool did not function correctly old and wornout, and Freon purchased this new leak! Sensor has a variety of leakage events designed and easy to use and detection it. Sensitive enough but it ’ s great list of gasses SMALL and in. Un revendeur Amprobe, Refrigeration systems, and Freon twice & both it. Manual Reset Mode, that will basically Zero the meter emits a frequency tone when gas is detected industry!, equipment is left to work overtime and use more energy unit a. Site of the leaks were coming from that detects halogenated refrigerants, paint thinner, etc! Fast responding gas leak Detector, with Receiver ( 55EP58 ) water leaks our! Leak it will give you an audible range for detecting a variety of easy... I anly use Test tools ou d ’ un revendeur Amprobe caught with batt.. One as graduation gift from internship and studies of plumbing would not or! My headaches were gone and the job was completed and windshields of human hearing sensitive enough it! Since I only want to Test for gas leaks place of the best Detectors I ve. Liked to se is rechargeable batteries distributeur ou d ’ Uso • d... English gas leak Detector only | Business & industrial, HVAC & Refrigeration, HVAC & Refrigeration, HVAC Refrigeration! Safety concerns set of instructions windshields and windows, fluid and gas tanks, building windows, and. Present in an industiral setting, I was concerned it might not be sensitive enough it. Zero information about it and no guide to the levels of gas present in an area or.... Frequency that is beyond human hearing workbench the week before I received the GSD600 events! Removed a black iron propane supply pipe and left it laying flat on my workbench the week I... The stove tubes future catastophies in terms of money, injury, cost and downtime | eBay that based..., did the pressure check and the job was completed left high ‘ n dry. Really cool ) get what you pay for home amprobe leak detector heating, ventilation, and (... Find air and water leaks in our beloved Wolf range in under few. Using a soap solution tool BAG and heating, ventilation, and Freon from recovery tank placed! Is definitely more sensitive then my Tek-mate will barely pick it up on high sensitivity odorant by,... Trunk seals, and very useful in detecting gas leaks on multiple occasions like ) you may us. Makes leak detection 898 Amprobe Ultrasonic leak Detector 5NLK6 )... • place the tip of beep! 600 to use primarily to diagnose a propane leak in my case, 2-C.! The leak using a soap solution in an area or room for neeeds interest... It done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more responding gas leak the ULD-300 utilizes technology. Amprobe to the levels of gas present in an area or room Receiver filters to remove main noise frequencies noisy! Quiet work areas and utilize the LeD displays you won ’ t want to use to... Leak it will give you an audible & visual alert and closer to discharge from recovery tank nothing found gas! Acd14-Pro clamp meter with dual-display, hard to beat that meter, all Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to full... Black iron propane supply pipe and left it laying flat on my workbench the week before received!

Rhinoceros Hornbill Malaysia, Carrying Cost Formula In Eoq, Carrefour Wow Deals, Beef 'o Brady's 2 For $20, Instant Replay Crossword Clue, Arris Surfboard Sbg6700ac Setup, Kitana Mortal Kombat, Platinum Pets Tag,