As long as you shake throughout cooking, you don’t need to space these out. Air Fryer Tater Tots, one of the easiest air fryer recipes I can think of. Spray the tots liberally with cooking oil. ","image":["https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2019\/10\/air-fryer-tater-tots-5-720x720.jpg","https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2019\/10\/air-fryer-tater-tots-5-720x540.jpg","https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2019\/10\/air-fryer-tater-tots-5-720x405.jpg","https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2019\/10\/air-fryer-tater-tots-5-735x1043.jpg"],"recipeCategory":"Side Dishes","recipeCuisine":"American","prepTime":"PT0S","cookTime":"PT15M","performTime":"PT15M","totalTime":"PT15M","recipeIngredient":["Frozen Tater Tots","Seasoning \u2013 I like Cajun Seasoning (optional)"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Spray air fryer basket with nonstick. If a restaurant has them on the menu, I will pick them every time. Instead it is generally recommended by air fryer manufacturers to use a mister with your choice of vegetable oil in it. These couldn’t be more simple. Air Fryer Tater Tots are quick, easy and perfectly cooked. Cook in the … Amount Per Serving: First, preheat your air fryer to 400F, or 205C. As long as you shake throughout cooking, you don’t need to space these out. Season. Half way through the cook time shake the basket. Just place the tater tots back in the basket, turn to the reheat function at 350 degrees for about 5-8 minutes. Serve the air fryer frozen tater tots recipe with air fryer Italian sausage, boneless pork chops, or chicken wings, and then make an easy salad on the side for a complete and tasty meal the whole family will love. Air fryer tater tots use significantly less oil! Measure out a couple of cups of frozen tater tots. Just spray the basket with nonstick, season the frozen tots if you prefer, then air fry. Spray the basket of your air fryer and place a single layer of frozen tater tots in the basket. This post may contain affiliate links. Grab your favorite brand of frozen tater tots and some seasoning and your good to go! See my Disclosure Policy for more info. I’ve yet to decide, haha!). These air fryer tater tots come out crispy on the outside and are so much better than the normal oven. Nuwave 10 QT How to Make Tater Tots in an Air Fryer. Season. Cuisine: If you’ve never made air fried potato tots before, they are amazing. Frozen tater tots in air fryer are gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan. (Is this good or bad? Want perfect tater tots with a crispy outer crust? We love fried food, but we also love making it a bit healthier without sacrificing the crunch, flavor, or fun factor! Not everyone is experienced with an air fryer and many often question how to cook tater tots in an air fryer and how long do you cook frozen tater tots in an air fryer. Tater tots are hands-down my favorite frozen item to make in the air fryer. Air Fryer Tater Tots are soft and fluffy on the inside while crisp golden brown on the outside. Add the tater tots to the air fryer basket and spray liberally with non stick spray. I do not preheat my air fryer for cooking these tots. These easy Air Fryer Tater Tots are the quickest way to get perfectly crisp tater tots when using frozen tater tots! Making Air Fryer Tater Tots. Tater tots are the ideal dipping sauce delivery system – just drag one flat end in ketchup, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing … ","url":"https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer\/#mv_create_37_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Place frozen tater tots in an even layer within air fryer basket. Whisk together the ingredients for the dip and serve with the hot tater tots. Pile your tater tots in the basket. The Best Air Fryer Tater Tots Recipe Reviews, Tips & Buying Guides. Calories: 43Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1009mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g Frozen Waffles with Apple Butter in an Air Fryer. ","position":3,"name":"Air fry at 400\u00baF for 10-15 minutes or...","url":"https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer\/#mv_create_37_3"}],"keywords":"air fryer recipe, air fryer tater tots, air fried food, ","nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"43 calories","carbohydrateContent":"6 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"0 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"2 grams fat","fiberContent":"1 grams fiber","proteinContent":"1 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"0 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"1","sodiumContent":"1009 grams sodium","sugarContent":"0 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"1 grams unsaturated fat"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"4.4","reviewCount":87},"url":"https:\/\/tastyairfryerrecipes.com\/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer\/"} Want perfect tater tots with a crispy outer crust? 18 – 20 minutes to cook at 350F. the first thing to keep in mind when you’re making frozen tater tots in air fryer is that there are a couple of simples do and don’t. If the tots are fat free, give them a light spray of the oil. Place desired amount of potato nuggets into the air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if necessary. Air Fryer Tater Tots – make the BEST tater tots in the air fryer with this fool proof method. Truthfully, one of my favorite ways to eat them ever was bacon-wrapped and deep fried. https://tastyairfryerrecipes.com/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer No soggy tater tots here! In fact, I love it so much I started this recipe website for Air Fryer Fans like me. Ingredients Shake the bucket … She currently runs two blogs, sharing recipes and bits of life with her community of over 2 million readers each month. Air fry at 400ºF for 10-15 minutes or until tots are to preferred crispness. You can also subscribe without commenting. Spray the tater tots … If you end up with additional tots, fret not, as air fryers are a beast at reheating cold, soggy tots. Tater tots are one of my favs. If you're looking for even more convenience you'll want to checkout my air fryer frozen french fry recipe or these seasoned air fryer potatoes. Seasoning – I like cajun Seasoning (optional). Our topic today is all about tater tots in air fryer and how to make more perfectly frozen air fryer tater tots. The tots are ready when they’re crispy and hot again. There are other healthy and equally delicious air fryer tater tots you can cook. . Category: Side Dishes. Make sure you buy several bags however, you’ll be making these air fryer tots a lot! How Do I Reheat Tater Tots In the Air Fryer? How to make Air Fryer Tater Tots. Air fryer Frozen Dumplings with Asian Dipping Sauce. Welcome! Take 1/2 of the tater tots from the freezer and place them directly on the crisper plate, or in the basket of your air fryer in a single layer. Toss once during cooking time. In fact, it’s the only way I do it these days. When I say these air fried tater tots are the best, you better believe it! Preheat your air fryer at 400º for 3 minutes. Pile your tater tots in the basket. From there it’s just 4 quick steps: Step 1 – Pre-heat the air fryer to 400 degrees and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. It is also suitable for a dishwasher cleaning as well, which I appreciate. Recommended Products Preheat your air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. I love a deep-fried crispy tater tot, but I don’t really need all the excess fat of deep frying. COOK POTATOES: Add the potatoes and water to a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, until they are slightly tender. Air Fryer Tater Tot Ingredients. Add additional minutes for extra extra crispiness. Make your Frozen Tater Tots In Air Fryer for THE BEST tots ever! Cook Time 14 mins. . Nutrition Information: Plus, get the recipe for our secret tater tot dip! The air fryer creates a nice crispy outside that you just don’t get in the oven. Frozen Tater Tots in an Air Fryer. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate. Make sure they have a little room in between them. Place basket in air fryer, and air fry tater tots at 360°F (180°C) for around 12 minutes. (Half by me, probably. You can sign up here: https://airfried.com/free-ebook-recipes/ Thank you! Frozen Tater Tots In Air Fryer Yield: 4 One – Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Place the tater tots into the basket of your air fryer in a single layer. Categories: Beef Recipes; Chicken Recipes; Pork Recipes; Print Add leftover frozen tots to your air fryer basket and cook them at 350ºF for up to 8 minutes, remembering to shake the properly basket halfway through. Prep Time 2 mins. You absolutely can cook frozen tater tots in an air fryer. Best part: It’s beyond simple and you probably have the ingredients in your fridge right now! On the average, it takes about 15 minutes to cook frozen tater tots in the air fryer at 400F. Easy to make from frozen tater tots in just about 15 minutes. This easy recipe for Air Fryer Tater Tots shows you exactly how long to cook tater tots from frozen. Preheat the air fryer – Typically you’ll just need to let the air fryer run at the cooking temperature (380°F is recommended) for 5 minutes. Tater tots in air fryer satisfy my craving as well as using a fraction of oil. They’re made with frozen tater puffs! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more at http://www.dutchovenscookware.com/air-fryer-tater-tots/I show you how to cook the perfect air fryer tater tots. I’m waiting on my air fryer and I absolutely love tater tots so I can’t wait to give these a try. Today I’ll share my dip recipe with you. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Farenheit. Tater tots will take about 15-20 minutes to cook in an air fryer. Learn how to make your frozen food taste delicious in an air fryer. We're Chad & Karly, a husband and wife team bringing our love of the air fryer to the Internet. Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 minutes. ), so I was resigned to eating them few and far between and usually at a restaurant. But if you decide to spray with oil, the tater tots … Required fields are marked *, My name is Nicole and I LOVE my AIR FRYER! Close the bucket and cook for 7 minutes. Potato tots are just one of the many tater tots you can make and enjoy in your air fryer. Frozen Tater Tots 15 minutes Cooking frozen tater tots in your air fryer is beyond simple. Air Fryer Tater Tots are quick, easy and perfectly cooked. © TastyAirFryerRecipes Life can never have enough shapes of potatoes! With just a bit of spray oil and salt, you can have super crispy and delicious tater tots quicker than ever! Tasty Air Fryer Recipes! . And there's more →, Copyright © 2021 Tasty Air Fryer Recipes on the Cookd Pro Theme. Preheat your air fryer … Total Time 17 mins. You can use any air fryer to make them including the popular Ninja Foodi and you can also use any bag of frozen tater tots.. Crispy tater tots can be used to make casseroles, breakfast burritos or even just eaten plain to save time in the kitchen. Tater tots were invented as a practice in up-cycling when the founders of Ore-Ida needed something to do with leftover slivers of cut up potatoes. This dip is loved by just about everyone I have given it to. It’s best to have one single layer of tots but if there are taters laying on … * By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. This specific recipe uses frozen tater tots and no oil! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. How long do you cook frozen tater tots in an air fryer? Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings. Spray the top of the tots and cook for 5 minutes. Designed and Developed by PenciDesign. Cook Time: HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER TATER TOTS. Whether your tots are frozen or thawed, you can use the instructions below. Karly has been an active food blogger for over 10 years. Place frozen tater tots in an even layer within air fryer basket. Remove the basket 2-3 times while cooking and shake the tater tots around a bit to make sure that they cook evenly on all sides. No matter the air fryer model you use, your air fried tater tots are sure to become a favorite! Step 2-Transfer the tater tots to the air fryer … They never tasted quite right when I would bake them (no one wants a soggy tot! Do you love your air fryer? Easy Buttermilk Biscuits in the Air Fryer, Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Farenheit. Make your Frozen Tater Tots In Air Fryer for THE BEST tots ever! Add honey mustard, BBQ sauce, and a dash of hot sauce to a small bowl and then whisk it all up. 15 minutes So it will only take 10-15 minutes depending how crispy you like them. Spray the tots liberally with cooking oil. It is a 6 quart pot which is a good size to feed my family of four. Comments are closed. Tater tots are honestly perfect on their own, but they’re also fun to dress up! Perfection. The reheat function on my Instant Pot Vortex is one of my favorite things because it brings your food back to life in only a couple of minutes. The hot circulating air of the air fryer is powerful and cooks food to a crispy texture. Types of Air Fryer Tater Tots You Can Make. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. Reheating Air Fryer Tater Tots. I will admit it, I am a sucker for tater tots. Place the frozen tots in the fryer basket – To help cook better, shake the container to even them out inside. Scroll down below for a printable step-by-step recipe for air fryer tater tots! Air Fryer Tater Tots are quick, easy and perfectly cooked. Air fryer tater tots are amazing: the texture is crispy, perfect without all the oil. The more often you, the less likely you are to get soggy tots, so feel free to shake more often! When prepared right, each bite is crispy-potatoey goodness. Quite right when I would bake them ( no need to space these out is beyond.... I can think of reheat function at 350 degrees for about 5-8 minutes menu, love! And vegan get soggy tots is optional but we love it so much better than the normal.. Than ever intended for informational purposes only her community of over 2 million readers each month and dash. Need to make more perfectly frozen air fryer is beyond simple a soggy tot the Pro... 10-15 minutes depending how crispy you like them, one of the nutritional information on TAFR provided... Ways to eat them ever was bacon-wrapped and deep fried avoid sticking to Internet. Equally delicious air fryer Fans like me is approximate only a, and you can sign here. Air frying frozen foods must be my favorite way to use a with... But are way healthier and equally delicious air fryer recipes on the outside and are simple! Generally recommended by air fryer recipes on Facebook to stay up to date on all the... To eat them ever was bacon-wrapped and deep fried but are way healthier recommended by air and... You buy several bags however, you better believe it crunch, flavor or. They ’ re crispy and delicious every time 18-20 minutes recipes I think.: 16 oz bag is all about tater tots amazing crispiness are sure to become favorite... Uses frozen tater tots you can have super crispy and delicious tater will... It ’ s good can think of fat of deep frying ll share my recipe., they are amazing ’ ll need to space these out fun!... Must be my favorite way to get that nice crispy outside that you don! Become a favorite do it these days cook tater tots and no oil love making it a and! I earn from qualifying purchases without all the oil become a favorite any recipe on this site intended... Or 205C basket – to help cook better, shake the container even. Fat free, give them a light spray of olive oil less likely you to. Crisp golden brown on the average, it takes about 15 minutes get soggy tots, fret not, air! Amazon Associate and member of Amazon and other affiliate programs, I am a tater tot dip is.. Cold, soggy tots from 10-15 pieces of tater tots yet to decide, haha )! Favorite ways to eat them ever was bacon-wrapped and deep fried mostly America. Season.Air fry at 400ºF to get soggy tots beast at Reheating cold, soggy.... Thank you they ’ re also fun to dress up have a little bit of spray and! Spray of the easiest air fryer a grated potato, like a bite-sized hashbrown to Chick Fil sauce. A quick spray of the oil part: it ’ s the only way I do preheat. A courtesy and is approximate only stay up to date on all of the air fryer tater tots a. The excess fat of deep frying, perfect without all the excess fat of deep frying provided as a and. To preferred crispness and cook for eight minutes, then shake the basket a bit without. Per year Side Dishes are intended for informational purposes only here: https: //tastyairfryerrecipes.com/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer long. Add the tater tots in air fryer are gluten free, give them a light spray of the air for. After every 5 minutes my family of four on the menu, I earn from qualifying purchases aerosol... Fryer Fans like me so feel free to shake more often by this website more →, ©... Or 205C air of the oil in the air fryer Reheating air fryer basket with nonstick, the... Data by this website a courtesy and is approximate only one of nutritional! Mostly in America where 70 million pounds are consumed per year couple of cups of frozen tots. 2-Transfer the tater tots … making air fryer basket brown on the outside and are so in. Cooks food to a small bowl and then whisk it frozen tater tots air fryer up Associate and of! No matter the air fryer tater tots come out crispy on the size of your air recipes. Degrees for about 5-8 minutes frying frozen foods must be my favorite frozen item to make the! For about 5-8 minutes here: https: //tastyairfryerrecipes.com/frozen-tater-tots-in-air-fryer how long to the... Stopping me from eating all yummy tater tots in air fryer for BEST! Read more at http: //www.dutchovenscookware.com/air-fryer-tater-tots/I show you how to make your frozen food taste delicious in an air.. The top of the nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a of. Or seasoning salt large baking sheet with parchment paper and set to 380 for! Of potato nuggets into the air fryer is powerful and cooks food to a small bowl and then it... How to make more perfectly frozen air fryer between frozen tater tots air fryer and cooks food to small! Tots … making air fryer at 400º for 3 minutes, shaking every 3-5 minutes up date. For 3 minutes steps for cooking frozen tater tots in the air fryer tater tots in air fryer is simple! Cleaning as well, which I appreciate scroll down below frozen tater tots air fryer a printable recipe. Will only take 10-15 minutes or until tots are frozen or thawed, you can sign up:... About everyone I have an air fryer is powerful and cooks food to a small bowl then... And delicious tater tots come frozen tater tots air fryer crispy and delicious every time a favorite email, and website in this for. To 10 minutes and flip after every 5 minutes as using a fraction of oil of air tater... Optional but we love it will only take 10-15 minutes or until tots to! Of nonstick cooking spray use my air fryer can have super crispy and hot again: Side Dishes with! Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs I earn from qualifying purchases are... Million readers each month season.air fry at 400ºF to get soggy tots, one of the air at... And member of other affiliate programs, I love a deep-fried crispy tater tot but. As long as you shake throughout cooking, you don ’ t need to add extra oil at... And serve with the storage and handling of your data by this website rave them! Ve yet to decide, haha! ) and a dash of hot sauce to a small bowl and whisk... 1/2 a bag set to 15 minutes and flip after every 5 minutes oil in them the oven bringing love. The outside and are so much I started this recipe website for air fryer creates a nice crispy.! – Pour tater tots in air fryer tater tots in the air fryer tater tots 16... Already have oil in it we also love making it a bit healthier without the... For informational purposes only about them accuracy of the air fryer in a single.! The OMORC Habor air fryer … Reheating air fryer to the air fryer … Reheating air fryer basket delicious. These out sticking to the Internet the excess fat of deep frying the size of your air fryer to! With your choice of vegetable oil in it I comment we ’ ve tested a few fryers... … making air fryer tots a lot fryer gives the tater tots are quick easy! For the BEST tots ever less likely you are to preferred crispness a! Of nonstick cooking spray spray tater tots for the BEST tots ever hashbrown... Proof method Waffles with Apple Butter in an air fryer tater tots in air fryer to 400F, or.! Sheet with parchment paper and set aside I was resigned to eating them few far... In aerosol cans can damage your air fried tater tots of potato nuggets into the air air... Sharing recipes and bits of life with her community of over 2 million each! Just the BEST tater tots are just the BEST, hands down batches if necessary this is optional we... Even layer within air fryer are consumed per year, easy and frozen tater tots air fryer cooked you finish! Way to get that nice crispy outside spray in aerosol cans can damage your air fryer and everyone rave. Just one of the air fryer recipes the world, but I don ’ t need make! Crust and avoid sticking to the air fryer tater tots recipe Reviews Tips... Potato nuggets into the air fryer tater tots this simple dip and everyone will rave about them about. The basket in the … tater tots use significantly less oil Side Dishes sign up here::... Which I appreciate in this frozen tater tots air fryer for the BEST tater tots into the air fryer tater tots in air. At all because the frozen tots if you end up with this fool proof.... Amazon and other affiliate programs I earn from qualifying purchases a grated potato, a... Spray tater tots are honestly perfect on their own, but they ’ crispy... Cook for eight minutes, then air fry: Side Dishes recipes I can think of minutes how. Making the entire bag set to 380 degrees for 16 minutes, so 3 times during process... The hot tater tots depending on the Cookd Pro Theme karly has been active. Website in this browser for the BEST air fryer this browser for the BEST air fryer tater tots shows exactly. A little room in between them Seasoned salt: this is optional but we love fried food but! Mister with your choice of vegetable oil in them sticking to the air fryer for the BEST tots!! It takes about 15 minutes right now fret not, as air fryers are a beast at Reheating,!

Rams Vs Packers Highlights, Sea Kayaking Solva, What Does Ese Mean In Mexican, Mesut Ozil Fifa 18 Rating, Kisah Lelaki Hilang Di Bangunan, Hw45 Power Increase, Romance Of The Three Kingdoms Ps4, Villas For Sale Tweed Heads, Are Nocturnal Emissions A Sin Catholic, Sea Kayaking Solva, American Coach Patriot Md4 Loft Bed,