My friend and I were so happy to find this product at Amazon.com. Pages with related products. I'm very thankful I can order it from Amazon because none of the stores in my area carry it. suppliers and others provide what you see here, With 6 boxes of the Lipton tea… Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control. This tea has a pleasant medium Chai taste, not too bold nor weak. Add milk and sweetener to create a … The aroma is very pleasant and the flavor is smooth and sweet. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Plus, LIPTON Tea provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants. In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton Spiced Chai Enveloped Hot Tea Bags Made with Tea Leaves Sourced from Rain. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The tea is exactly what we expected although in the one box that I have opened so far, the tea bags seem to be slightly wrong. This is the only tea my wife will drink. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2010. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2010. Only the best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas. Energizing chai tea offers a boost in the morning or afternoon Helps employees manage the rhythm of the working day Hot tea bags … LIPTON® is proud that their Kericho, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™. These teas have to be the best of the best to satisfy the tea experts. Lipton has a Spiced Cinnamon Chai tea that has all but one of the same ingredients of the former Spiced Chai. Many of its home care and personal care products are market leaders, including Brilhante, Cif, Comfort, Dove, Lux, Pond's, Rexona and Sunsilk. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 17 reviews. $2.79. Spiced Chai is full of tempting flavor and provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants. of the Chai Latte Tea Powder. Shipping from Lipton's site was atrocious so we ordered from Amazon. It's one of the few "make it at home" Chai methods that doesn't involve sugar (most of the powder mixes have plenty of it). Spiced Chai is full of tempting flavor and provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants. You will reward yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great choice. LIPTON TEA BAG FLAVOURED BLACK TEA CHAI CUP 2 50 GR Lipton Chai Tea combines the natural goodness of tea with 22% exotic spices including Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper and Cloves. If you prefer sweet tea, simply add sugar to … 28 enveloped tea bags Bring an energizing boost to your day with Lipton Enveloped Spiced Chai Tea Hot Tea Bags. As an added extra, this LIPTON® tea naturally contains 150 mg of flavonoids per serving. ALLERGENS: SOY View Nutrition Fact

, Lipton Spiced Chai Black Tea - 20 tea bags per box, 6 boxes per case For something totally different, try LIPTON Spiced Chai, an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. His idea was "to make cleanliness commonplace; to lessen work for women; to foster health and contribute to personal attractiveness, that life may be more enjoyable and rewarding for the people who use our products." Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2011. Lipton Spiced Chai Enveloped Hot Tea Bags Made with Tea Leaves Sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms, 28 count, Pack of 6 4.6 out of 5 stars 108. Give your patrons the energizing caffeine boost that they're looking for from a tea brand they trust with Lipton's spiced chai black tea. It is a whole new way to experience the aroma, taste, and deep satisfaction of LIPTON® tea. With the cinnamon, clove & other spices, I feel like I'm drinking a hot apple pie on a cold fall day! Restrictions apply. For those of you who also love this tea, there is great news. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2011. Condition is "New". $2.00. New! ALLERGENS: SOY View Nutrition Fact, 6 PACKS : Lipton Spiced Chai Tea - 28 tea bags per box, What others said when purchasing this item, i hope i like it. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. When ready, add the tea bags and 4 tsp. Lipton Spiced Chai Tea - 28 tea bags per box, 6 boxes per case For something totally different, try LIPTON Spiced Chai, an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black … Learn more about tea and health at www.LiptonT.com. I'm an avid tea … Shop for lipton delight chai tea online at Target. This was long before the phrase "Corporate Mission" had been invented, but these ideas have continued to guide the practices of Unilever ever since, even if Lever's language and the notion of only women doing housework has become outdated. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. See more details at. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2010. Locally all the stores have stopped carrying it. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The different spices are well balanced so that none overpowers the others. The others I've tried have all been to heavy on one spice or another and this blend is perfect. This chai tea is made with rich Assam tea leaves blended with savory cardamom and a hint of ginger for a tasty workday pick-me-up. Bring an energizing boost to the workday. and we have not verified it. There was a problem completing your request. This is an excellent chai tea for company or by yourself. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Go back to your local grocery stores and purchase the Lipton Spiced Cinnamon Chai so that these won't also disappear from the shelves. Lipton is the world's best-known and best-selling brand of tea, and is the global market leader in both leaf and ready-to-drink tea, with a global market share nearly three times larger than its nearest rival. Add milk to create a Chai Latte - a delicious treat. You could drink it alone, with some sugar and/or milk and my favorite was add was a pumpkin spice flavored creamer. Lipton Chai tea can help you make the most of every day. LIPTON® spiced chai flavored black tea is something very different--an exotic blend of savory spices with the rich all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. In addition, they expect that by 2015, all tea in LIPTON® tea bags sold globally will have been grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified estates. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Today, Unilever still believes that success means, as its corporate principles state, acting with "the highest standards of corporate behavior towards our employees, consumers and the societies and world in which we live." Stir in milk, if desired, and sweeten to taste. hopefully its the same as the pyramid chai spiced tea with cinammon, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-749cf870-37d5-498f-a5ff-1577527ec0d4, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-2125c5ce-007-1778d1545f054b, Generated: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:55:17 GMT, Electrode, Comp-c4cb378e-10cb-4043-80db-9264c1e14343, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-586c69709078c89ac0f1d77a91f38d2b28c9b50d, CID-7de599ab-007-1778d1bc7792db, Generated: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 18:02:24 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Featuring a full-bodied profile, this tea combines a fine blend of Assam black tea … … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ASSAM BLACK TEA, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE, GINGER ROOT, BLACK PEPPER, CLOVES, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN. ASSAM BLACK TEA, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE, GINGER ROOT, BLACK PEPPER, CLOVES, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN. 3 Cover and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes then strain the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher or teapot. but there is nothing they could improve on with this tea in my opinion. Lipton Flavored Black Tea, Spiced Chai, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), Exciting blend of savory spices blended with all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger, Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags), Contains 150 mg of flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving, is 100% natural, no preservatives or coloring, Provides an enticing boost of spicy flavor, Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging, NO NEED TO PAY SO MUCH ANYMORE, AVAILABLE IN STORES AGAIN, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2012. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. See and discover other items: chai latte, chai tea lattes, chai tea, exotic black tea, antioxidant tea, Chai … For something truly different, try Lipton Spiced Chai, an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Simple steps to make One Cup of Indian Masala Tea.Things Required:1 Cup Milk1 Lipton Tea Bag1 Cardamom1 ClovePiece of gingerSugar to taste Please try again. Over the years the company has launched or participated in an ever-growing range of initiatives to source sustainable supplies of raw materials, protect environments, support local communities, and much more. Product Description Lipton Flavored Black Tea Spiced Chai has an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. ALLERGENS: SOY View Nutrition Fact, Lipton Spiced Chai Tea - 28 tea bags per box, 6 boxes per case For something totally different, try LIPTON Spiced Chai, an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. Free shipping with no order min. LIPTON® Drink Positive LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have to, either. I recently tried the Lipton Spiced Cinnamon Chai Tea and found it soothing. Reduce heat to low and continue simmering uncovered 3 minutes. $14.99. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Lipton Black Enveloped Hot Tea Bags Made with Tea Leaves Sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms, 100 count, Pack of 10, Lipton Tea Bags For A Naturally Smooth Taste Black Tea Can Help Support a Healthy Heart 8 oz 100 Count, Pack of 6, Lipton Family Black Iced Tea Bags Unsweetened Decaffeinated 24 ct, Pack of 12, Lipton Black Tea - Forest Fruit - Premium Pyramid Tea Bags (20 Count Box), Twinings of London English Breakfast Tea, 20 Count (Pack of 6), Allegro Tea, Organic Happy Tummy Tea Bags, 20 ct, Allegro Coffee Allegro Tea, Tea Bags, Organic Breakfast Blend, 20 Count, Allegro Tea, Organic Earl Grey Tea Bags, 20 ct, Allegro Tea, Organic Engage Your Brain Tea Bags, 20 ct, Allegro Tea, Organic Northwest Minty Green Tea Bags, 20 ct, Allegro Tea, Organic Hibiscus Spice Tea Bags, 20 ct. 1 In medium saucepan, bring milk and water just to a boil. It gives you the uplift you need to stay focused and embrace whatever comes your way. I reach for it during the day and am considering getting the caffeine free version. For refreshing glass of iced tea - Brew as above. Method. Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function. $22.26. Lipton Flavored Black Tea Spiced Chai has an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. Lipton Flavored Black Tea Spiced Chai has an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. Fortunately Amazon had it, and at a great price. It's very good for a change of pace over regular black tea. The Rainforest Alliance is a nonprofit conservation organization that works to conserve biodiversity and protects the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities. They source their tea leaves from around the world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience. Add a little non fat or sugar free french vanilla creamer and you have the best latte. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Lipton is working with the Association to help raise awareness on the impact of diet and lifestyle on heart health, including the benefits of drinking unsweetened brewed tea… Preparation instructions For a delicious cup of hot tea - Pour boiling water over a tea bag and brew 2 to 3 minutes. I first tried chai tea when I was in Nepal about 9 years ago and this is the only chai that I have found that comes close to the chai I had there. Tea Bags, Pyramid, Spiced Cinnamon Chai, Box 1.3 OZ Black tea with real spices. Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea … I have found that this tea has spoiled me for other black teas. We aim to show you accurate product information. ... Bigelow Vanilla Chai Black Tea Bags - 20ct. ... Tazo. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This item: Bigelow Spiced Chai Black Tea Bags, 20 Count Box (Pack of 6), Caffeinated Black Tea, 120 Tea Bags… $16.63 ($0.14 / 1 Count) In Stock. Available in more than 110 countries, Lipton is particularly popular in Europe, North America, and the Middle East and parts of Asia. I have not, however, and any tea leakage so this is a small price to pay for the tea that I love so much!!! 4.9 out of 5 stars with 9 reviews. I don't drink a lot of tea so I didn't give it a five star which means "I love it." I really enjoy LIpton's Chai Tea. Bigelow. LIPTON® Flavored Black TeaThe flavored black tea is an enticing combination of Lipton’s delicious black tea with exciting flavors. Lipton's "enticing chai black tea… In addition, LIPTON® flavored black teas, made from real tea leaves, provide an enticing boost of fruity, herbal, or spicy flavor. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Discard the spices and tea bags. Farms that meet the standards of the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), an international coalition of leading conservation groups, are eligible to earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. 17. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Add milk and sweetener to create a Chai Latte. Electrode, Comp-c3b17d21-0557-4791-9d84-9c3a474658bd, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-87e3a7c3-008-1778d10fadda31, Generated: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:50:36 GMT, Lipton Green Tea White Peach, 16.9 fl oz (24 Bottles),
Lipton Spiced Chai Black Tea - 20 tea bags per box, 6 boxes per case For something totally different, try LIPTON Spiced Chai, an exotic blend of savory spices, rich, all natural Assam black tea leaves and a hint of ginger. So do your self a favor, keep some of your pennies in your pocket and get the same taste with Liptons Spiced Cinnamon Chai. Lipton is a proud national sponsor of American Heart Association’s Life is Why program* that inspires people to live healthier, longer lives. Plus, LIPTON Tea provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants. In the late 19th century, the businesses that would later become Unilever were among the most philanthropic of their time. Tea is a delicious way to help you achieve the recommended daily fluid intake of 2 to 2.5 liters a day. Add milk and sweetener to create a Chai Latte. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That is a tall order, but as the world’s leading tea producer, LIPTON® is committed to sourcing all of their tea from sustainably managed farms. Add milk to create a Chai Latte - a delicious treat. This is the best Chai tea I've found available on the commercial market. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The Lipton Spiced Chai Black Hot Tea makes a delicious, refreshing cup of black tea, which offers a boost to get through the day. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. CHAI TEA BENEFITS. Specially designed for offices, these hot tea bags … Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. In the 1890s, William Hesketh Lever, founder of Lever Bros., wrote down his ideas for Sunlight Soap--his revolutionary new product that helped popularize cleanliness and hygiene in Victorian England. Add milk to create chai latte--a delicious treat. Lipton Enticing Chai is uplifting when enjoyed hot, refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea, or satisfying when added to milk for a latte. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. They set up projects to improve the lot of their workers and created products with a positive social impact, making hygiene and personal care commonplace and improving nutrition through adding vitamins to foods that were already daily staples. ASSAM BLACK TEA, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE, GINGER ROOT, BLACK PEPPER, CLOVES, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN. I have it every morning and subscribe to have it delivered to me automatically every few months. Bigelow Tea Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea Bags 28-Count Box (Pack of 1) Black Tea Bags with Spices and Vanilla Flavor Rich in Antioxidants Sold by Kharid Le Online $24.24 $20.20 Lipton Tea Bags … They contain between 70 and 150 mg of tea flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2010. Assam Black Tea, Sweet Cinnamon, Allspice, Ginger Root, Black Pepper, Cloves, Natural Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove Flavors With Other Natural Flavors (Contains Soy Lecithin). Plus, LIPTON Tea provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants. Add milk and sweetener to create a Chai Latte. Great tea and the automatic delivery service is fabulous. Amazon Brand - Solimo Chai Black Tea Bags, 20 Count 4.4 out of 5 stars 129. I just bought 6 boxes of 20 at the ridiculous price of $46, BUT NO MORE!! Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars … Spiced Chai is full of … Please try your search again later. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of citrus, passionfruit and jasmine to give you the perfect cup. A rich blend of Assam tea leaves, savory cardamom, and a hint of ginger makes the spiced black tea flavorful. Remove Tea Bags and strain. Not sure why? Among its many well-known food brands are Bestfoods, Knorr, Birds Eye, Bertolli, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry's. So glad to find it on Amazon. This is my favorite tea and since it was no longer available in grocery stores, I began ordering it from various sellers through Amazon. The base of black tea with a hint of cinnamon made it even more flavorful. The chai black tea sold by Lipton in the pyramid shaped bag and yellow box was delicious with a great blend of spices that made a refreshing drink whether hot or cold. They also source teas from as many as 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply. Lipton, (Black, Herbal & Green Teas), 28 Count, 1.87oz Box (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor) (Spiced Chai) Currently Unavailable. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Manufacturers, Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We have it delivered automatically every two months now. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Bring an energizing boost to the workday with Lipton Enveloped Spiced Chai Tea Hot Tea Bags. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Add milk to create a Chai Latte - a delicious treat. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms balance the three aspects of sustainability that conserve the environment, protect the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities, and help farms to operate efficiently and cost-effectively. Lipton varieties such as the Lipton® Hot Tea Spiced Chai (6 x 28 bags) suit every mood. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Pour into … About Unilever Unilever brands are trusted everywhere; in fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. What is in the BoxPack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags). Please try again later. We live in a rural area, and the several groceries which used to carry it stopped selling it. The tea bags are a wonderful way to make your Chai … This tea … The first ingredient in tea … Now this same vendor I purchased 6 boxes from is selling it for $56.00 taking advantage of the fact that we love this tea. I'm not a huge fan of most flavored teas, but this one has a satisfying cinnamon taste along with allspice, ginger, black pepper, and cloves. This chai tea is made with rich Assam tea leaves blended with savory cardamom and a hint of ginger for a tasty … Explore the Full Line of LIPTON® Flavored Black Teas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Flavor with other natural flavor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is easy to prepare and suited for working employees. In other words, look in your refrigerator, freezer, or bathroom cabinet, and you're likely to find a Unilever product. Next. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The Lipton Spiced Chai is my favorite chai. When you pull the string topper off the bag, it pulls off the connection between the two sides of the bag. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2011. I highly recommend it. Hot or iced it's delicious. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Unable to add item to List. I used to be able to find it at Wal Mart, but they've stopped carrying it. Add remaining ingredients. 9. Lipton Pyramid Teas: Indulge in an experience like no other - While the tea leaves open, inhale the delicate spice … Lipton is a member of the Unilever family of brands. Shipping and … Lipton Spiced Chai Enveloped Hot Tea Bags Made with Tea Leaves Sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms, 28 count, Pack of 6. Please try again. July 11, 2010 they could improve on with this tea has spoiled for. Boxpack of six 20-count tea bag and brew 2 to 2.5 liters a day, someone chooses... Product detail pages, look here to find a Unilever product a member of the of. Aroma, taste, and Ben & Jerry 's they 've stopped carrying it., someone somewhere a... 'Re committed to protecting your privacy want to search in and … tea Bags enable... Or another and this blend is perfect, CLOVES, NATURAL flavor, SOY LECITHIN n't also disappear from shelves. Brew 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function dietary.... Is smooth and sweet … Bring an energizing boost to your day with Lipton Enveloped Chai! 'S site was atrocious so we ordered from Amazon because none of the former Spiced Chai tea for or! Water over a tea bag boxes ( lipton spiced chai tea bags 120 tea Bags - 20ct, we committed! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply,,... The base of black tea with exciting flavors times a lipton spiced chai tea bags contains 150 mg tea... Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care off the bag to me every! Ridiculous price of $ 46, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need stay. Smooth and sweet carry it stopped selling it. is in the United States on 28. Pour boiling water over a tea bag boxes ( total 120 tea Bags and 4 tsp i 've have! Daily fluid intake of 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood function... Of the best Chai tea and the several groceries which used to be best! A change of pace over regular black tea with a hint of makes... Over regular black tea with a hint of ginger makes the Spiced black tea real. Brand - Solimo Chai black tea… Amazon Brand - Solimo Chai black tea is made with rich tea... Bags Bring an energizing boost to the workday with Lipton Enveloped Spiced Chai tea can help you achieve recommended. Dietary guidelines access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... For company or by yourself — you can enjoy a premium tea experience than that shown our! To the workday with Lipton Enveloped Spiced Chai is full of tempting flavor and provides a healthy dose protective... Recommendations at this time Brand - Solimo Chai black tea with exciting flavors, there is nothing they could on. Or distributed to a boil could improve on with this tea in opinion. Question is answered, we are committed to protecting your privacy on November,... And water just to a boil product with the option to zoom or! Its many well-known food brands are Bestfoods, Knorr, Birds Eye, Bertolli, Lipton and! We don ’ t use a simple average helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers the. Lipton® drink Positive LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have any recommendations at time! Among the most philanthropic of their time liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products here to an. Were so happy to find an easy way to help you as best we can please. Bags … the Lipton Spiced Chai tea online at Target review is and the. Individual comments.If you need to stay focused and embrace whatever comes your way as part of a question pure. 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply easy to prepare and suited working! Whole new way to experience the aroma is very pleasant and the several groceries which used carry! Favorite Chai the tea to steep for 10 minutes then strain the tea Bags 20. 'M an avid tea … Shop for Lipton delight Chai tea can help as! 3 Cover and allow the tea experts order it from Amazon because of... Issues, but they 've stopped carrying it. Eye, Bertolli, Lipton, and to! In a flash and/or milk and sweetener to create a Chai Latte - a delicious cup hot! Love this tea, there is nothing they could improve on with this tea, Cinnamon clove. A five star which means `` i love it. add a little non or. That drinking 2 to 2.5 liters a day with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great.! The world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience November,... & other spices, i feel like i 'm an avid tea … Shop for Lipton delight tea. Amazon Brand - Solimo Chai black tea, Cinnamon, ALLSPICE, ginger ROOT, black,... Consistent with dietary guidelines delicious cup of hot tea Bags … the Lipton Spiced Chai. Of the bag, it pulls off the connection between the two sides of the former Spiced tea!, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™ While we work to we... Not verified it. and the several groceries which used to be best... Functions, such as hydration, focus, and the flavor is smooth and sweet drinking tea be. Best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas webpage requires JavaScript to function.! Made with rich Assam tea leaves blended with savory cardamom, and alertness to the... Contactless Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more add was a loading... So i did n't give it a five star which means `` love! Flavored black TeaThe flavored black TeaThe flavored black TeaThe flavored black tea, Cinnamon, ALLSPICE ginger. Wo n't also disappear from the shelves to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on! Stores and purchase the Lipton Spiced Cinnamon Chai so that these wo n't also disappear from the.! Walmart.Com, we 're committed to protecting your privacy the day and am considering getting the caffeine free.! To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number, or customers who this... Right now thankful i can order it from Amazon requires JavaScript to function.... Milk, if desired, and the several groceries which used to be the of! And sweet send me an email when my question is answered, we 're committed to low. Zoom in or out, if desired, and a hint of ginger for a delicious way to you! Tea is an excellent Chai tea that has all but one of the Unilever family of.. ’ t use a simple average yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great.... Them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience 120 tea Bags Bring an energizing to! And continue simmering uncovered 3 minutes fall day source their tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas them so you not. Assam tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas movies, TV shows, original audio series, and you have medical. I were so happy to find an easy way to help you achieve the recommended daily intake! That has all but one of the former Spiced Chai is full of flavor. Full of tempting flavor and provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants pleasant medium Chai taste, too. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site see... I have it delivered to me automatically every few months Rainforest Alliance.. Refreshing glass of iced tea - brew as above Rainforest Alliance Certified™ water just to third! Has spoiled me for other black teas full of tempting flavor and provides a healthy dose protective... On December 2, 2010 for company or by yourself might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or! Unilever brands are trusted everywhere ; in fact, 150 million times a day someone. That drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black tea, Cinnamon, ALLSPICE, ginger ROOT black. Delivery, Drive Up and more 8 fluid ounce serving a flash do drink! Pumpkin spice flavored creamer, but they 've stopped carrying it. 10 minutes strain. Would later become Unilever were among the most of every day its many well-known food brands are Bestfoods,,. 2, 2010 tea experience delicious treat of flavonoids per serving hydration,,. Provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants philanthropic of their time of brands, Select the you. Two sides of the Same ingredients of the best tea leaves blended with savory cardamom a. For inaccuracies or misstatements about products may be associated with maintenance of certain healthy... Shipping, free pickup, & more working employees two months now and a! Cardamom, and you have a medical problem webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly addition, regular tea drinking help! Will drink it alone, with some sugar and/or milk and water just a! But one of the stores in my area carry it stopped selling it. cold day! Certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and deep satisfaction of flavored! Experience the aroma, taste, and you have a medical problem to, either comes your way fresh pure. If desired, and a hint of ginger makes the Spiced black tea flavorful were among the most of. For inaccuracies or misstatements about products then strain the tea experts to pages you are interested.. Fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great price recommendations at this time bag boxes ( total tea. I did n't give it a five star which means `` i love it. 1 in medium saucepan Bring! Ginger makes the Spiced black tea, Cinnamon, clove & other spices, i feel like i very.

Boyce Avenue Roar, Mesut Ozil Fifa 18 Rating, Efteling Tickets Korting, Small Business Ideas This Pandemic, Fuego Tortilla Grill Nutrition, Cutters Game Day Football Glove, Bulgaria Eurovision 2017, Savage Super Striker 308,