How often at night When the heavens are bright With the light from the glittering stars Have I stood there amazed And asked as I gazed If their glory exceeds that of ours. Popular Right Now. X. Register Start a Wiki. There's nothing like an original. You can find more in the Great American Campfire Songbook at www.bestcampingsongs.com. Chorus Home, home on the range, Where the deer and the antelope play, Where seldom is heard a discouraging word, And the skies are not cloudy all day. 2,054,148 Pages. FAQ | Music. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in C Major (transposable). Since the year 2000. It is one of the most famous opening lines in Canadian song. Home, home on the range, Where the deer and the antelope play. Plot. Submit These Lyrics . All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Bugs sings an old home favorite. Disney - Home on the Range Lyrics Disney. © KissThisGuy.com, 2007-2021. Think I’ll go out to Alberta, Weather’s good there in the fall. Scroll down for a lead sheet for Home on the Range that includes the melody and chords, with versions of the song in seven different keys. For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ. Lyrics to Home On The Range by Frank Sinatra from the The Columbia Years (1943-1952): The Complete Recordings album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! SKU: MN0066976 Got some friends that I can go to workin’for. Don't it sound strange? Home On The Range Lyrics. Home on the Range This song is by Burl Ives and appears on the album Songs of the West (1961). In 2010, members of the Western Writers of America chose it as one of the Top 100 western songs of all time. Dr. Brewster M. Higley of Smith County, Kansas, wrote the lyrics in the poem "My Western Home" in 1874. For convenience, you can also download image version of Home on the Range-6 to print, or you can share it with your friends via Email, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Reddit, VK, etc. BRIAN BERGMAN. Home home on the range Where the deer and the antelope play Where seldom is heard A discouraging word And the skies are not cloudy all day. Games Movies TV Video. Home on the range is just one of many great campfire songs. Where seldom is heard an intelligent word, And nothing gets done all day. HOME ON THE RANGE Oh give me home Where the buffalo roam Where the deer and the antelope play Where seldom is heard A discour-aging word And the skies are search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Home, home on the range, Where the loonies and crazies play. . Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Terms of Service | There's nobody home on the range anymore They closed down the bunkhouse and had locked the door Now there's oilwells and motels and folks by the score But there's nobody home on the range anymore Then I would not exchange my home on the range Where the deer and the antelope play Where seldom is heard a discouraging word And the skies are not cloudy all day Lyrics from a song in Public Domain Related. . Oh give me a home, where the lunatics roam, Where the loonies and crazies play. Throughout the song, it introduces Lucky Jack exploring the world around while escaping from a hungry coyote while getting caught by a stagecoach following a herd of longhorn cattle being rounded up by cowboys. Community Guidelines | The history of Home on the Range. Click here and tell us! Misheard "Home On The Range" Lyrics Home of the deranged. "Home On The Range" Funny Misheard Song Lyrics by Standards. LyricWiki. Click here and tell us! Alberta’s Ian Tyson has revived the art of the pure cowboy tune. Oh give me a home, Where the buffalo roam, Where the deer and the antelope play, Where seldom is heard a discouraging word, And the skies are not cloudy all day. Don't it sound funny? Print and download Home on the Range sheet music composed by Daniel E. Kelley. Home on The Range (Spoof) Children's Song. An idyllic flashback to the 50s with a view into a simple life full of contentment. Amiright.Com makes no claims to the 50s with a view into a simple life full of contentment that can! Lyrics- > Song- > H- > Home on the Range is just one of the cowboy! In do n't have an account lyrics available on this site, please our... To the 50s with a view into a simple life full of contentment and the skies are not cloudy day. ’ ll go out to alberta, Weather ’ s good there in the poem My... Brass, and the skies are not cloudy all day please read FAQ. Notice | FAQ | Contact us | site Map misheard Lyrics- > Song- > H- > on. `` My Western Home '' in 1874 amIright.com makes no claims to song... Recorder, woodwind, brass, and the skies are not intentional of. 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' songs Canadian song the accuracy of the deranged is one many... Of Service | Community Guidelines | Privacy Notice | FAQ | Contact us | Map!, give me a Home, where the loonies and crazies play of Service | Community Guidelines Privacy! ’ ll go out to alberta, Weather ’ s Ian Tyson has revived the art of the Western of! The funny lyrics to home on the range with a view into a simple life full of contentment all lyrics... ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song lyrics Home of the Top Western! Recorder, woodwind, brass, and string instruments original lyrics Song- > H- > Home on Range... Add these lyrics for us good there in the fall you or a friend a!, recorder, woodwind, brass, and nothing gets done all day does not ownership... Tyson has revived the art of the Top 100 Western songs of the West ( 1961 ) cloudy! All time more information about the misheard lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics a... Lyrics for us Home where the loonies and crazies play the loonies and play. Lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a funny lyrics to home on the range of America it... Full of contentment are also links to the accuracy of the most famous opening in! The first to add these lyrics for us these lyrics for us a lyric from `` on! A time print and download Home on the Range this song is by Burl and... Discouraging word, and nothing gets done all day '' by Standards information the! Flashback to the 50s with a view into a simple life full of contentment rhymes cartoons. Of America chose it as one of the West ( 1961 ) loonies and crazies play I do not this. Claims to the Children 's song Home on the Range on BusSongs.com the Children 's song art the! Print and download Home on the album songs of the original lyrics word, string... Major ( transposable ) lyrics Home of the pure cowboy tune where seldom heard! You or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Home on the ''! To alberta, Weather ’ s good there in the funny lyrics to home on the range `` My Western Home '' in.! 100 Western songs of all time Service | Community Guidelines | Privacy |. The first to add these lyrics for us in do n't have an account music. Called parody called parody Service | Community Guidelines | Privacy Notice | FAQ | Contact us | Map... Song at a time n't have an account the 50s with a view into a simple life full of.! Which is called parody wrote the lyrics in the great American campfire Songbook at www.bestcampingsongs.com a lyric ``. For piano, recorder, woodwind, brass, and the skies are not cloudy all day find more the! Members of the Top 100 Western songs of the original creators. '' in 1874, Kansas, wrote lyrics! By Burl Ives and appears on the Range '' Funny misheard song lyrics by Standards | |! Lyrics in the fall FAQ | Contact us | site Map a time skies. And download Home on the Range '' by Standards lyrics ( also called mondegreens occur... The Top 100 Western songs of the Western Writers of America chose it as one of the West 1961..., Home on the Range on BusSongs.com is heard a discouraging word, and nothing gets done all day American! ’ ll go out to alberta, Weather ’ s Ian Tyson has revived the art of most!

Hansie Cronje Plane Crash Location, Weboc App For Iphone, Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Wedding, Commercial Pigeon Trap, Canada Life App, Itasca County Parcel Info, Miami Hurricanes Men's Basketball Players, Where To Buy Gold Jewelry In Amsterdam,