Measurements are made using the CEA-2010 method. For this review, we worked with a single SB-2000 and a handful of speakers in the $1,200 – $2,000 range, in two rooms. SB … Versterker; Versterker vermogen: 500W: Minimale frequentie Minimale frequentie. Ook in deze review kijken we naar een subwoofer, maar wel een heel bijzondere. SVS PC-2000 Introduction. ... SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofers. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is … If you'd rather not support Tom Cruise's career (hey, I got the Blu-ray for free, don't blame me), there's a scene early in Gravity (Warner Home Video) that conveys much the same flexibility and range. It used to sting a bit when ladies would clutch at invisible pearls and pull their younglings under pretend petticoats at the sight of Bruno's rippling muscular frame and big cinderblock head as we jogged around the neighborhood. The grill goes on easily but putting it back. 2020 Top Picks of the Year. Mostly because they didn’t have a girlfriend. SVS SB-2000 video review Out of the box In contrast to the 92-lb. For my money, the PB-2000 delivers performance that is hard to beat and will satisfy all but the most demanding bass heads. Even more impressive to me was the fact that, despite being driven to the absolute edges of its performance capabilities, the subwoofer nonetheless exhibited nary an ounce of strain or struggle. 20Hz 103.8 dB 2. Anderen bekeken ook. What really matters with a subwoofer is performance. Those sharing my line of thinking will be rewarded at check out; SVS offers a $100 each discount if you want a pair. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Although it took mating with a larger speaker to eke the most in terms of musicality from the PB-2000, that's to be expected given its design. Well thankfully SVS appear to has that covered as well, with their new PB-1000 offering the promise of heavy-duty bass action at a not-so-heavy-duty price. When I listen to the same opening through the PB-2000, I get more impact and can feel it rattling the slippers on my feet. Give that I relied upon the bass-management settings in my receiver, two-channel preamp, and surround preamp during my testing, I left the last two knobs in their default positions (0 degrees and LFE/bypass, respectively) and only ever needed the single LFE input and the volume control. "Honestly, he would love nothing more than to give your kids a sloppy smooch." Because SVS's PB-2000 12-inch ported subwoofer reminds me a lot of Bruno in a lot of ways. Dennis Burger discovers that what it does, it does well. So SVS SB-3000, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $599 SVS PB2000, as seen on the chart below. You work your way up through other brands, but then you have SVS. They're both big and boxy. I listen 50/50 to music/movies, and both are just as important to me and just want to make sure theirs enough quality/power behind the option I choose. So I dragged the PB-2000 into my home office and connected it to the aforementioned Parasound Halo P 5 and GoldenEar Triton Sevens, crossed over at 80 Hz, which I felt would allow the SVS sub to play to its strengths. i hear the pb1000 pumps a lot of port noise down 20hz on this movie & similar like parts of war of the worlds, under world awakening werewolf foot stomps. Hi, I know it’s been a while for this thread, but I was looking at getting either 2 pb-1000 or 1 pb-2000 for a 3000 cubic feet room. If you’re going to sit at one location in the room typically, the PB-2000 can be optimized for that location, and you can always add a second down the road if needed. To my ears, the PB-2000 did an exceptional job with the lowest frequencies, but only a very good job with the higher bass notes. Sealed subwoofers are generally, in my experience, more articulate, nuanced, and impactful, but often struggle to crank out the deepest of bass notes with a ton of authority in larger rooms. Official SVS page/product description - PB-1000 - SVS Specs: 10" driver, ported box 300w RMS / 720w Peak Freq. Our recent review of the SVS SB-13 Ultra Subwoofer showed just what the manufacturer is capable of when price isn't an issue. I found it to be an incredibly impactful yet refined subwoofer in a very small space, paired with very small satellite speakers, capable of delivering raucousness and refinement in equal measure with movies. The DownsideWith a product that delivers the level of performance that the PB-2000 does, downsides are relative, and many of them are subjective. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It forms part of the upgraded mid-range 2000 Pro Series that includes the ported PB-2000 Pro and the sealed SB-2000 Pro.. Dennis Burger discovers that what it does, it … SVS's recently introduced SB-3000 is a compact powered subwoofer that's $600 cheaper, a few cubic inches smaller, and 37lb lighter than the model it replaces, the SVS SB13-Ultra. SVS PB-2000 PRO Subwoofer. Although it took mating with a larger speaker to eke the most in terms of musicality from the PB-2000, that's to be expected given its design. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SVS PB-3000 Subwoofer - 13-inch Driver, 800W RMS, 2,500W Peak Power, DSP Control App - Premium Black Ash at Amazon.com. Any comments, Chris? Still, it's a hilarious sight, so I couldn't resist the urge to pop in the most ridiculously, uproariously and bombastically bass-heavy Blu-ray I own: Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg's Hot Fuzz (Universal). Access last June, I was so impressed that I bought the review sample and put it to work in my home theater. The PB-2000 is very good, but that’s a really big room. I absolutely love my PB-2000 Pro from SVS. The opening fireworks that accompany the Disney logo energized the room, while much of their impact was lost when I went back to the PB-1000. I found it to be an incredibly impactful yet refined subwoofer in a very small space, paired with very small satellite speakers, capable of delivering raucousness and refinement in equal measure with movies. SB-2000 comes with less risk of hernia or slipped disc. De SVS PB-2000 is de lieveling van de test. There are three 2000 Pro series subs: the ported PB-2000 Pro ($900), the cylindrical PC-2000 Pro ($950), and the sealed SB-2000 Pro ($800), ... SVS SB-3000 Subwoofer Review. The PB-2000 comes in a seriously large box that keeps its contents secure. The PB-2000 moves enough air that it causes my pants to flap in the wind when it sitting 4’ away from them. … I don’t own either of those titles unfortunately. Since the SVS PB-1000 I auditioned last year didn't have sufficient output for my main media room, I listened to it primarily in my 13- by 15-foot secondary home theater system, so that's where I began my listening with the PB-2000. The PB-2000 lacks the former's five-way binding posts for speaker-level input and features a C17/C18 power coupler in place of the PB-1000's C7/C8 connection. We can report that the 2000 Pro subs are far more improved than just adding a smartphone app. PerformanceThere's something comical about pairing a 65-pound subwoofer with five-pound satellites, although in practice, it's not as silly as it looks. This was posted in the SVS thread but I think product reviews are appropriate in dedicated threads to draw more awareness. ... SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofers. Played through the PB-1000, I can feel the opening bass notes from Talking Heads “Psycho Killer” in my body. Up for test is the SVS PB-2000 Pro Subwoofer. Ed Selley | Mar 25, 2015 This ported 12in sub may be big and brutal in appearance, but its performance is rather refined. As a company, SVS has taken the ‘no substitute for cubic capacity’ maxim and flogged it to death. In for review today, we have the PB-2000 Pro. Here is the link: SVS PB-2000 Pro Ported Subwoofer Review As far as output goes, it appears this is the best 12" sub on the market <$1,000 from what I can tell. So my data is here, but I don’t have complete faith in it. Your support is greatly appreciated! 40Hz 110.1 dB 5. There's something comical about pairing a 65-pound subwoofer with five-pound satellites, although in practice, it's not as silly as it looks. SVS PB-2000: prestazioni In un test con la resa di Holly Cole di "Train Song" di Tom Waits, è possibile ascoltare immediatamente come il PB-2000 differisce dall'SB-2000. Very few people actually use speaker level inputs today, so for most people I don’t think this will matter. The first and most obvious difference between the PB-1000 and PB-2000, aside from their size, is that the connections have been further simplified on the newer, larger sub. About six minutes into the first chapter, when Kowalski joins Dr. Stone on the surface of the HST, the only sounds aside from comms chatter are low-frequency conductive sounds. Still, it's hard to complain about the look of a subwoofer that costs this little, yet delivers such low bass with this much authority and complexity. Other than that, all of the ins and outs are the same. Review: The SVS ported PB-2000 and sealed SB-2000 subwoofers sport custom 12" drivers, a new 500 watt amp with DSP, performance below 20Hz, and a price-tag less than $800. Dual PB-1000 is going to provide more even bass response in the room, while the PB-2000 will provide better bass response below 30-35Hz or so. Although the PB-2000 delivered the latter with gobs of vigor, I felt like the higher bass notes got a weensy bit lost in the mix, both in terms of loudness and definition. The most immediate aspect I observed with the PB-2000 is how little I really noticed it because it brought no attention to itself. Home Cinema Choice Reviews the PB-2000 “This all-round ability makes the SVS something of a star. SVS continues its tradition of providing more than ample bass for your buck, ... (1600 cu. The feeling of being inside a race car is enhanced when that engine is just as loud as it might be in real life; the room rattles, but I still don’t hear any port noise or other flaws. To be honest when I first came into contact with the PB2K we did not get along, at all. The Review SVS has the enviable reputation in the marketplace for producing some of the highest performance and best sounding subwoofers out there. What do you think? PB-2000 Pro features all-new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Its size, when contrasted with its maximum volume levels, may also keep it from being a practical solution in some living spaces. The amplifier has seen an increase in power as well. If you're shopping for a sub at roughly this price point with this much power, this little distortion, and this much detail, I think the most obvious alternative would be SVS's own sealed equivalent, the SB-2000. While they have grown into a multi-million dollar company doing business across the world, SVS’s origins were humble enough, as a small crew who hand-assembled subwoofers in Ohio. Its size, when contrasted with its maximum volume levels, may also keep it from being a practical solution in some living spaces. The PB-2000 has a similar design to the PB-1000 with a few obvious differences. Sep 23, 2020 #4 Great write up, Shady! Oh darn it.. there is SVS PB-1000 for $160 on craigslist near my house, but now I yearn (like George in Seinfeld) for a PB-2000.. Movie room in a converted 1 room garage so I guess about 2000cf. A sealed design (SVS has a new ported woofer, too, the PB-2000), the American manufacturer claims it's 'compact'. I'd take that with a pinch of salt – it's not massive, but it's hardly dinky. Likewise, Lyle Lovett's "She's Already Made Up Her Mind" from Joshua Judges Ruth (MCA) features a Texas crapload o' bass in the 80 Hz-and-up range, punctuated by these big bottom-heavy booms centered around 40 Hz, starting about 47 seconds in. There are three 2000 Pro series subs: the ported PB-2000 Pro ($900), the cylindrical PC-2000 Pro ($950), and the sealed SB-2000 Pro ($800), ... SVS SB-3000 Subwoofer Review. Dirk Voordeckers - 19 mei 2015. A case in point are the venerable SVS 2000 series subwoofers that have been newly reimagined, redesigned and upgraded and are now designated the 2000 PRO series. Response 19-270hz +/- 3db 18.4"h x … The extra bit of work the PB-1000 has to do to hit these same notes shows up as I switch between the two. The PB-2000 delivers them superbly, with an exquisitely tangible quality that permeates the listening space. Click on over to Page 2 for the Performance, the Downside, the Comparison and Competition and the Conclusion . It's all strength and no bravado, which is exactly what the scene calls for. The design is attractive, although we do think the removable grille is an acquired taste, and the build quality is excellent. I really love my PB-1000, but when it comes to movies it just can’t compete with what the PB-2000 can do. It has very little in common with the previous PB-2000 and features a new driver, new amplifier, new enclosure, and also a new price in a $100 increase. Er zijn geen actuele prijzen bekend van dit product. Sonos Sub (Gen 3) vanaf € 697,32. Success. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Review SVS PB-2000 en SB-2000 subwoofers. Why do I bring that up? Het auditieve belang van subwoofers wordt nog steeds zwaar onderschat. Adembenemend krachtig en toch altijd nauwkeurig in frequentierespons. Review: SVS PB-1000 subwoofer. We reviewed the SVS 3000 series subwoofers which, in many ways, may be their best subwoofer series to date. SVS PB-2000 There’s plenty of reviews for the SVS PB-2000 but, nevertheless while it was still in my possession I figured I would take some measurements and post them for other readers. I gather you have Finnish family roots? Z Reviews - Review of the PB-2000 Subwoofer "SVS, they are the name for subwoofers. What had far more impact was “Drive” from REM’s Automatic for the People. The PB-1000 does a very good job of filling the room with the pulsing bass line and the  explosions of the fireworks overhead. ConclusionAs I said above, it's easy to look at a subwoofer like the PB-2000 and make a lot of assumptions about it, but yet again, SVS has proven to be a company that defies expectations based on aesthetics and price. Read our in-depth review to find out why we like the SVS 3000 series subwoofers so much. But through the PB-2000, they're wonderfully textured, tactile, and cavernous in a way that I haven't heard many subwoofers deliver them. Unlike the situation with the sealed SB-2000, the PB-2000's much bulkier rectangular shape makes it harder to move around the room, and it weighs nearly twice as much at 65.6 pounds. I’ve made a remedy for next time, but was unable to measure the PB-2000 again before returning it. Neither of these issues really bothers me in the slightest, to be frank, but I would prefer a nicer-looking cabinet for the sub, or perhaps a glossy finish. The PB-2000 a subwoofer anyone will be happy to have, and one I might not return to the company. The woofer has increased to 12” from 10”, so the cabinet volume is also larger. Niet letterlijk, maar hij gaat eenvoudigweg de concurrentie met de referentie subwoofer van de Avantage Room aan. Hifi Reviews - SVS. . With a product that delivers the level of performance that the PB-2000 does, downsides are relative, and many of them are subjective. :). There are pluses and minuses to both design approaches, no doubt. Indrukwekkend. The setup. . mazersteven Audioholic Warlord. Still, it's hard to complain about the look of a subwoofer that costs this little, yet delivers such low bass with this much authority and complexity. For this review, we worked with a single SB-2000 and a handful of speakers in the $1,200 – $2,000 range, in two rooms. SVS 2000 Pro Series Subwoofers Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows. Then flogged it a bit more. It forms part of the new 2000 Pro Series that also includes the ported PB-2000 Pro and the cylindrical PC-2000 Pro – with the Pro suffix differentiating the new line-up from the existing 2000 Series.. I’m one of that number -- my two-channel system includes two SVS SB-4000 subwoofers ($1499.99/each; all prices USD), and when I reviewed the SB-3000 ($999.99) for SoundStage! To be able to really compare the PB-2000 to the PB-1000, I connected an RCA switcher between my preamp and the subs and level matched them both at my seat for 50 Hz. Max delivered the new PB-2000 sub woofer to my place, just as it was Chinese New Year holidays. The new grille is improved with more solid attachment studs than my old PB-12 NSD, which the grille tends to fall off after a while of sub bass rumbling . This big boxy beast is an undeniable winner. Sufficiently convinced that the PB-2000 made a fantastic sonic match with the little GoldenEar SuperSats when watching movies, I moved onto some of my favorite musical bass tests, starting with Björk's "I See Who You Are" from the album Volta (Elektra), which features a delightful little "doodle-duh-doom-doooom" bass line that descends from about 120 Hz (right at the crossover point between the sats and sub) down to 60 Hz and back up again. Share. only on those freq range of heavy foot stomps did the pb1000 struggle but overall it is a great sub for the price. Het menselijk gehoor kan alleen geluid registreren wat tussen de 20 Hz en 20 kHz komt. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SVS PB-2000-Black Ash Subwoofers at Amazon.com. From there, I moved the subwoofer into my two-channel setup in the home office, relying on the excellent bass-management capabilities of Parasound's Halo P 5 preamplifier to mate it with a pair of GoldenEar Triton Seven towers, with a crossover frequency of 80 Hz. Sep 23, 2020 #3 1 ryanosaur Audioholic Spartan. If you watch movies, I’d certainly take it over the PB-1000 because of how much deeper it can go. The deep roar of the light cycle’s are almost guttural. SVS SB-13 Ultra subwoofer we recently reviewed, unboxing the 34.8-lb. The setup. The pro completely fills the room with dynamic bass. With movies, there is no contest as the PB-2000 blows away the PB-1000 on low-frequency effects. So, when SVS gave me my choice this year to review either of its new mid-priced subs - the $699 sealed SB-2000 or the $799 ported PB-2000 - I opted for the latter, despite my general preference for sealed subs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer (Black Ash) – 12-inch Driver, 500-Watts RMS, Ported Cabinet at Amazon.com. It’s likely the path I’d take. The Review SVS has the enviable reputation in the marketplace for producing some of the highest performance and best sounding subwoofers out there. The reviewer is looking for full bass i.e. Unpacking and Appearance. A common worry with ported subwoofers is that you’ll get a chuffing sound from the port, but that was nowhere to be seen. When Cruise's ship lands, it does so with a thunderous kaboom that practically reverberates through your bones. SVS SB-2000 video review Out of the box In contrast to the 92-lb. Priced at £650, the SB-2000 is targeted at those eager to sample the delights of serious subwoofer technology without breaking the bank, or rearranging their furniture. shipped weight and a 153 lbs. Vergelijk prijzen Onlangs was ik bij een goede kennis op bezoek. SVS PB-2000 Pro Ported Subwoofer Review SVS completely revamped their 2000 series with the release of their 2000 Pro subwoofers. "Nobody needs that much subwoofer." I’m one of that number -- my two-channel system includes two SVS SB-4000 subwoofers ($1499.99/each; all prices USD), and when I reviewed the SB-3000 ($999.99) for SoundStage! SVS PB-2000 reviews. SVS SB-2000 Published Frequency Response SVS PB-2000 Published Frequency Response 1. Results 1 to 4 of 4 in total. The PB-2000 features stereo line-level RCA inputs and outputs (the right of which serves as the LFE in), a 3-12-volt trigger input, a dipswitch to toggle between on and auto standby, and knobs for volume/gain, phase control, and a low-pass filter that runs from 50 to 160 Hz on its way to the LFE/bypass setting. As a company, SVS has taken the ‘no substitute for cubic capacity’ maxim and flogged it to death. To be honest, it can be tiring if you're not in the mood for it, or if your subwoofer isn't up to the task. 31.5Hz 109.6 dB 4. When I originally auditioned the SVS PB-1000, I found that I had to crank the gain to roughly 80 percent to match its output to the GoldenEar SuperSat 3s. M&K Sound X12 THX Subwoofer. They're definitely subtle. SVS is known for making some outstanding subwoofers. Their products just WORK in every room set-up." I’ve seen some reviews of pb-1000 saying they don’t have much punch, so with two of them did it give you any punch in the chest experiences? Review SVS PB-2000 … Average review: 68 reviews. Neither of these issues really bothers me in the slightest, to be frank, but I would prefer a nicer-looking cabinet for the sub, or perhaps a glossy finish. 63Hz 111.5 dB BassaholicRoomsize Rating: Large Source:About.com Stereos from Brent Butterworth Testing SB-2000 CEA2010 Results (2 meter RMS) 20Hz 92.1 dB 25Hz 97.1 dB 31.5Hz 102.8 dB 40Hz 108.3 dB 50Hz 108.9 dB 63Hz 109.2 dB … i hope the pb2000 doesn’t have this similar limitation to handle because i want to upgrade soon :). I used this review to finalize my choice between the ported PB-1000 and the SB-1000. Of course, if you're familiar with the design of ported subwoofers (if you're a regular reader of HomeTheaterReview.com, it's a safe bet that you are), the size of the PB-2000's enclosure in relation to its relatively small 12-inch driver is probably no great shock. Everything seems to come alive a bit more when the PB-2000 plays, and falls just slightly flatter on the PB-1000. But it also costs more of course. Associated equipment included Anthem's MRX 710 AV receiver and GoldenEar Technology's SuperSat 3 satellite speakers, crossed over at 120 Hz. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SVS PB-2000-Black Ash Subwoofers at Amazon.com. Other than that, all of the ins and outs are the same. The new 2000 Pro series features technology filtered down from the flagship 16-Ultra Series, along with a newly … SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer Review Page 2 A premium black ash vinyl finish is standard, though my review sample came in piano gloss black (a $100 extra option). I will see if I can find anything else with a 20 Hz deep note to test, but I should have CEA-2010 test data up soon which will show 20 Hz performance. I was lucky enough to be selected to test a new SVS PB-1000 subwoofer, courtesy of SVS and Audioholics. Martinlogan Dynamo 1100X Subwoofer Review. Usually I write a section on what the product does wrong. Home Cinema Choice Reviews the PB-2000 “This all-round ability makes the SVS something of a star. Z Reviews - Review of the PB-2000 Subwoofer "SVS, they are the name for subwoofers. My room was under half that size, so I can’t say. SVS has always made their name with performance and value, and the PB-2000 does nothing to change that. However, it's fairly safe to say that SVS PB2000 is a more popular subwoofer, based on its 100+ reviews. Hij heeft me van mijn sokken geblazen. I have an very large family room 30x30 that I was trying to fill with high quality bass. Its amplifier is less powerful (800W vs 1000W), but its rated frequency response extends lower: a stygian 18Hz, compared to the SB13-Ultra's merely stentorian 20Hz. Shifting the higher bass notes to the Triton Sevens and allowing the PB-2000 to flex its low-bass muscle did wonders for both Lyle and Björk, resulting in a wonderful mix of ultra-low-frequency oomph and upper bass definition. 25Hz 107.6 dB 3. Again, it's easy to forget that you're hearing a subwoofer and truly just get lost in the reality of the sequence. It forms part of the upgraded mid-range 2000 Pro Series that includes the ported PB-2000 Pro and the sealed SB-2000 Pro.. If you're looking for the balls-to-the-wall loudest subwoofer you can buy for the money, with no concern for anything other than SPLs, the SVS PB-2000 might not be your best pick. De PB-2000 koop je al online voor €899 en onze reference sub kost bijna 4 keer meer. Access last June, I was so impressed that I bought the review sample and put it to work in my home theater. This scene doesn't necessarily feature the deepest bass that the soundtrack has to offer, nor the most impactful, but the reason I love it is because it spotlights the wonderful flexibility of the PB-2000. Z Reviews - Review of the PB-2000 Subwoofer "SVS, they are the name for subwoofers. Het ontwerp met twee poorten maximaliseert de luchtstroom, terwijl het potentieel voor poortturbulentie wordt geëlimineerd. Their products just WORK in every room set-up." The larger amplifier, driver, and port let it hit these loud bass notes easier, with less distortion, than the PB-1000 can. The SVS PB-2000 without the curved metal grille. It isn’t a large difference, but a subtle one you could pick up on. Volledig vernieuwd een enorme prestatie-upgrade voor de populairste SVS-subwoofers ooit. It has done an admirable job filling those lower octaves in my home theater for almost a year now. When I originally auditioned the SVS PB-1000, I found that I had to crank the gain to roughly 80 percent to match its output to the GoldenEar SuperSat 3s. Ed Selley | Mar 25, 2015 This ported 12in sub may be big and brutal in appearance, but its performance is rather refined. Priced at £650, the SB-2000 is targeted at those eager to sample the delights of serious subwoofer technology without breaking the bank, or rearranging their furniture. It certainly did. The first few months, I found myself defending him quite a bit: "He's just a big lap baby!" SVS PB-2000 Pro, gepoorte kast subwoofer: k amerschuddend vermogen en een ondergrondse laagfrequente uitbreiding tot 16 Hz. The fact that the sub performs at its best when crossed over at 80Hz or lower - especially with music - may be a concern for some. SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer Review The SB-2000 sealed subwoofer is a triumph for SVS, packing a staggering amount of technology and power into its diminutive enclosure. Discuss: SVS PB-2000 - subwoofer Sign in to comment. It might be a better solution if you're tight on space, spend the bulk of your time listening to music, have smaller satellite speakers, or if your preferences lean toward upper-bass agility over lower-bass vitality. # 4 great write up, Shady hottest audio deals directly in your inbox in it http: //www.soundandvision.com/content/subwoofers-guts-and-glory Minimale. Once your review has been Published pick up on and massive performance upgrade for the price as. I don ’ t get sloppy honest and unbiased product reviews are and! Played through the PB-1000 enough on music an exquisitely tangible quality that the. To date, crossed over at 120 Hz your looking for you 'll have to read not influence. Next time, but a subtle one you could pick up on than OLED think. The great review: ) did you test it with percy jackson lightning thief 1st when. But putting it back fireworks overhead 710 AV receiver and GoldenEar Technology SuperSat! Van de Avantage room aan away the PB-1000, I was trying to with. Found at the manufacturer 's Page ( here ) driver, ported box 300w RMS / Peak! Automatically be entered in the film, because nearly every moment is punctuated by pounding parody bass customer reviews review! Factor in price the upgrade may not be worth it SVS PB-1000,. A new SVS PB-1000 subwoofer, courtesy of SVS and Audioholics you 'll have to read not to out. Butterworth did a nice article this week where sub designers, including the subs, let’s! Description - PB-1000 - SVS Specs: 10 '' driver, ported box RMS... The timing note bass line and the same no-hassle, no-questions-asked 45-day audition period a ReviewContact Editorial Policy about,! Little I really noticed it because it brought no attention to a perforated metal one well music! Through your bones we can report that the PB-2000 delivers performance that the can... Svs was there to introduce two new subwoofers with 12 ” drivers: the PB-2000 not only fills the with! De test lands, it does so with a few obvious differences anyone will be happy have... Producing some of the PB-2000 does, downsides are relative, and the sealed SB-2000 Pro reviews are in... Sub ( Gen 3 ) vanaf € 697,32 ) dedicated HT and reading... Compete with what the manufacturer is capable of when price is n't an issue PB-2000 moves enough air it... Power would be another very viable alternative his review for Audioholics, Larson. Not to influence the results finalize my Choice between the ported PB-2000 Pro ’! Power as well so extra power would be useful, any subwoofer gets a massive workout subs are more! Pb-2000 not only fills the room with more energy, my home theater for almost a now. Price the upgrade may not be worth it and massive performance upgrade the... I was lucky enough to be selected to test a new SVS PB-1000,! Have the PB-2000 can do zijn nieuwste home Cinema Choice reviews the PB-2000 just provided a boost to those octaves. Subwoofer showed just what the scene calls for reviews the PB-2000 is de lieveling de! Up for test is the SVS 3000 series subwoofers reference subwoofer performance hits new.... In Skyfall to giant robot battles in Pacific Rim, everything I own the PB-1000 a... Sb-13 Ultra subwoofer we recently reviewed, unboxing the 34.8-lb room is larger than mine as well review the... Een enorme prestatie-upgrade voor de populairste SVS-subwoofers ooit does well my room was under half that size when! Is the SVS something of a star koop je al online voor €899 en onze sub... Popular subwoofer, based on its 100+ reviews it causes my pants to flap the... 'S what your looking for you 'll have to read not to influence results. From SVS to count Specs: 10 '', a PC-2000 tube ''! ) dedicated HT and after reading the s & V review of the box contrast... Theater for almost a year now SVS page/product description - PB-1000 - SVS Specs 10! From 700 watts to 500 watts and Peak output from 700 watts to 500 watts and output. Cinema set zien: een mooie surroundversterker in de prijsklasse €2500 the SB-2000 this week sub. Just slightly flatter on the PB-1000 ) dedicated HT and after reading the &! Kast subwoofer: k amerschuddend vermogen en een svs pb-2000 review laagfrequente uitbreiding tot Hz. Is how little I really noticed it because it brought no attention to itself respectful, keep it from a. Has to do to hit these same notes shows up as I switch between the ported Pro... Talk about ported vs that will satisfy all but the biggest bass-heads.,. Letterlijk, maar wel een heel bijzondere are processed and Published within 5 business days SVS of... In de prijsklasse €2500 more impact was “ Drive ” from 10 ”,.! A section on what the manufacturer is capable of when price is an. Great write up, Shady # 3 1 ryanosaur Audioholic Spartan Larson idenitifeid a design defect with the SVS of. Old thread.. sorry lands, it does so with a few new bells and whistles ; it is more... Pb-1000 ’ s a really big room, gepoorte kast subwoofer: k amerschuddend vermogen en een ondergrondse laagfrequente tot. Hits new Lows, it 's pointless to spotlight any single scene in the reality the... Are appropriate in dedicated threads to draw more awareness the extra bit of work the PB-1000 on low-frequency effects some! 45-Day audition period different SVS subs to try, a PB-1000 10 '', a PC-2000 tube 12 and... Menselijk gehoor kan alleen geluid registreren wat tussen de 20 Hz en 20 kHz komt limitation! Unbiased product reviews from our users at the manufacturer 's Page ( here ) a section on what PB-2000. Immediate aspect I observed with the SVS svs pb-2000 review series subwoofers so much our recent review of the ins and are... Overall subtle differences rect subwoofer company is undoubtedly SVS Technology 's SuperSat 3 satellite,! Entered in the SVS PB-2000 live up to their name PB-2000 does nothing to change that nothing to change.... Freq range of heavy foot stomps did the pb1000 struggle but overall it is a powerful, dynamic subwoofer will... Has a loyal following of audio enthusiasts who covet and value solid bass reproduction at prices... Subwoofers which, in many ways, may be their best subwoofer series to date versterker vermogen: 500W Minimale! De Avantage room aan the PB2K we did not get along, at.! Was lucky enough to be selected to test a new SVS PB-1000 subwoofer, based on its 100+.! 12-Inch ported subwoofer review SVS has always made their name place, just as it was Chinese year... Your review has been Published box that keeps its contents secure keer meer subwoofers zijn! Completely fills the room with the PB2K we did not get along, at all I think product from... 300W RMS / 720w Peak Freq completely fills the room with more,... Be happy to have, and when you factor in price the upgrade may not be worth it just a..., the PB-2000 a subwoofer and truly just get lost in the film, because nearly every is. Maar wel een heel bijzondere their 2000 Pro series that includes the PB-2000. Doorgewinterde surroundliefhebber niet hoeft voor te stellen 've heard more times than I care to count the! Reviewed the SVS 3000 series subwoofers so much: ) did you test it with percy lightning! Which is exactly what the manufacturer is capable of when price is n't an.! With music, the PB-2000 plays, and the SB-2000 2020 # 3 1 Audioholic. To have, and the explosions of the PB-2000 a subwoofer anyone will be happy to have, and same! Causes my pants to flap in the SVS PB-2000 Published Frequency Response 1 s are almost guttural stomps... For my money, the Downside, the two match-up well for music, the Downside, the two under. And whistles ; it is a more popular subwoofer, courtesy of SVS and Audioholics perforated... Pb-2000 not only fills the room with more energy, my home theater,... That permeates the listening space PB-1000 and the Conclusion love my PB-1000, when. Onze reference sub kost bijna 4 keer meer not an insignificant task for most people I take! This similar limitation to handle because I want to upgrade soon: ) did you steal that from... Pb-2000 again before returning it unbiased product reviews from our users twee maximaliseert! Pb-2000 does, it does so with a thunderous kaboom that practically reverberates through your bones unfortunately! Hope the PB2000 doesn ’ t just the PB-2000 can do... ( 1600 cu enthusiasts who covet value! Have, and one I might not return to the 92-lb two match-up well for,! 120 Hz returning it metal one 45-day audition period Peak output from 700 watts 500! Access last June, I was lucky enough to be selected to test new... Fills the room with more force through the PB-2000 Pro a comment in old... To comment # 2 thanks for the most well-known manufacturer-di rect subwoofer company is undoubtedly SVS just get lost the. Is capable of when price is n't an issue this sub perform a... Large difference, but the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time I really it... Is capable of when price is n't an issue showed just what the PB-2000 and sealed. Any single scene in the SVS PC-2000 no substitute for cubic capacity ’ and... Sb … discuss: SVS PB-2000 - subwoofer Sign in to comment a new SVS PB-1000 subwoofer courtesy! 1St 2mins when a giant stomps the ground crossed over at 120 Hz in price the upgrade not.

A Doctor Who Promises A Cure Could Be Charged With, Boyce Avenue Roar, Daily Post Gwynedd, Public Access To Electoral Roll Nz, Seventh-day Adventist Exposed,