Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. group mailing list for gerbil care. In fact, a gerbil’s scientific name is “Meriones unguiculatus”.Roughly translated, this means Clawed Warrior. I couldnt find any local breeder, can anyone help find one??? Who We Are Springs Gerbils is a kid-owned (parent-supervised) hand-tamed gerbil breeding kennel in … (612) 293-7379. There’s never a dull moment with these little fur-balls, engaging in antics that make you laugh as much as they amaze. They are exposed to small children as well as household noises. Gerbil, Texas » Bryan. CONTACT US. I know they were raised with love and care! One of our most memorable moments was back in January of 2010 when we were alerted to some hamsters that were part of a group of 26,000 animals seized from a Texas … Solid coloration, well developed points, and perfect ear, tail, and nose highlights. This can be very expensive, is extremely difficult on them, and depending on method of travel, they can arrive malnourished, dehydrated, sickly, or unfortunately, passed away.Many times, we ask that our customers meet with us halfway in order to ease the travel stress on our small, beloved babies. We are located in Milford MA and visit Hampstead NH during the summer. River City Gerbils is a breeder of pet and show quality gerbils, located in San Antonio, TX. River City Gerbils is a breeder of pet and show quality gerbils located in San Antonio, TX. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Please check us out, and enjoy the cute baby gerbil pictures:) rivercitygerbils.com. Free Young Gerbils Valeriembradshaw. I live in The Woodlands, Texas. We had such a good experience working with Adorable Whimsical Whiskers. Your IP: 107.170.23.87 Two playful gerbils with cage! The average adult size is 4-5 inches long, between a hamster and a rat, and they can live up to 2 to 4 years (sometimes even longer!) Hello! They have always been incredibly healthy, well cared for, and helped with any of the genetic questions a high school teacher could ask! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. We are a small breeder located in DFW, Texas, and are proud to be the only AGS registered breeder in the area. The babies were just born and I am looking to find t.. Gerbil, Texas » Mesquite. Gerbil Habitats. Fish Hatcheries Pet Stores Pet Breeders. Adorable Whimsical Whiskers is so great. Gerbils love to burrow in their bedding, play in and chew on cardboard tubes, run in wheels, and snuggle and tousle with their tank mates. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61cc07538dee1287 Our gerbils are raised in our home and are socialized from the day they are born. Gerbil Breeders in Fort Worth on YP.com. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The gerbils have been wonderful pets for my children. Please Note: Gerbils with matching background colors are bonded and can be adopted out together. Serving New York, Westchester, Putnam County & Connecticut. Tired of store prices for small quantities of sub-par quality items? As of right now, we have one breeding pair, Sebastian and Penelope, who you can read about in the “my gerbils” section. Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Gerbil. Pictures of gerbils! AWW is the best place to get gerbils, period. AWW was established in 2017, though my experience with owning gerbils and having my first Kennel goes back to 2002.We are located within the sprawling metro-plex of Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (USA), AND we will also sell and deliver up to 2 hours outside of it to its surrounding cities and states!At this time, we DO NOT SHIP our gerbils long distances, over seas, or across country. Hmm, what’s a “Gerbil”, you say?Well! "My daughter and I wanted to get gerbils, but we wanted babies that were social and loved from birth. Hello and welcome to Gerbils on the Quay. Mongolian Gerbils are very social, intelligent, rodent-type desert animals with bold and delightful personalities. Recently Jack was startled and ended up injuring his front teeth. I am a gerbil breeder based in the St. Louis area with many gerbil pups available and on the way. Also gerbils prefer to live in pairs or little groups and very important: they produce very little waste. They live in family groups in the wild, so because of that, gerbils should always be sold in pairs when adopted as pets for the best benefit to their mental and physical health. I also don't mind driving to get to gerbils, but I see that the Dark Eyed Honey, AWW’s Enchanting “Locket” – Dark Patch Spotted Nutmeg (Rare). See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Livestock Breeders in Fort Worth, TX. Gerbil breeders Texas ??? Gerbil for sale in Texas. We are located within the sprawling metro-plex of Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (USA), AND we will also sell and deliver up to 2 hours outside of it to its surrounding cities and states! We only adopt our gerbils out in pairs or trios. We are a team of responsible AGS-registered breeders of sweet and hand-tamed gerbils for adoption throughout Texas. Many students have adopted babies as part of their own families. I'm sure this is what most people think of when they hear about gerbil shows hosted by the American Gerbil Society! Gerbil care is still our top priority and a fundamental core value of our society. Texas Gerbil Breeders Fuzzy Feet ‘n’ Furry Tails Gerbils. So its appreciated if you would please notice the NOTE below: *NOTE:* I sell my gerbils to families, teachers, and breeders as pets ONLY. Please visit our "Adopt" page on the left, to see if we have a pair for you! These sweet female pups are available for adoption in San Antonio. We are family owned Kennel and engage in the knowledgeable, responsible care, and breeding of these wonderful animals. Each gerbil, young and old, eats hand mixed feed consisting of organic oats and puffs, high quality cockatiel and gerbil mixes, spinach pasta, and holistic dog foods in order to get the optimum balance of nutrition needed for healthy birth and growth. I would HIGHLY recommend them as a resource for quality gerbils! We responsibly breed and raise sweet, hand-tamed gerbils for adoption throughout Texas. Very professional, our babies came with an adoption certificate and they have been very helpful with any questions we had going forward. Contact Us Now! Gerbils are fiercely protective and territorial, so live feeding can actually be more dangerous to the animal you are feeding than the gerbil! If you're interested in what's available, please e-mail me. From current Kennel tenants, to past litters, to those gone over the Rainbow Bridge... What do you Do's and How To's! The above picture shows a few with mother and father. "The AWW website was very easy to navigate and provided me with every bit of information I needed to make my purchase. We are a gerbil breeder in Westminster, Colorado and are registered with the American Gerbil Society. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Gerbil Pups for Sale From Registered Breeder. FIVE STARS!!". Every partner in our Association is registered and in good standing with the American Gerbil Society. Find gerbils for sale at your local PetSmart … They were great in helping us pick a pair of boys, and, most importantly, Jack and Max have great temperaments and have been very healthy over the couple years we've had them. 2 … The Reefery. We are members of Texas Gerbils and the American Gerbil Society. We reached out to AWW Gerbils and they were extremely helpful and answered many questions. 1 talking about this. "We have loved having AWW gerbils as part of our classroom pets! Plus information of gerbil genetics and gerbil colors. This here was one of my Blue Slate Siamese Seal Points I had, she was sold to another breeder in Rochester, NY. They are curious and not easily startled, so they're great for busy, active households. Welcome to my website:) I am a registered breeder with the American Gerbil Society.I am located in Ontario Canada and began breeding in 2007.I offer a wide variety of colours and ages of gerbil available for pets or breeders depending on what you are looking for! Thanks. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Ain't that fun?! JUNIPER JAM GERBILS. Moonstone gerbils is breeder of Mongolian Gerbils and Cheesman Gerbils. From hamsters, gerbils, mice and more, we'll help you find the perfect little friend to welcome into your home. November 24, 2013-I am still breeding hamsters (Syrian, Campbells and Winter Whites) and gerbils, I just don't have the time to keep this website updated.I have a few pups of all species available now and will have more available in December. The American Gerbil Society began in 1998, with its humble beginnings as a Yahoo! We support pet owners, breeders and rescuers by providing information on the proper care and husbandry of gerbils. NO Exceptions. And, a shorter drive time for all means a faster, happier, and exciting delivery to their new family as well!Now! Our main goal is to produce healthy and social gerbils. We are hobby breeders of Mongolian Gerbils as well as animal enthusiasts (especially rodents). I NEVER sell any of my gerbils as feeders and requests for such will be DECLINED. Find Gerbil Rodents on www.petzlover.com. Gerbil pups are available in San Antonio! AWW was established in 2017, though my experience with owning gerbils and having my first Kennel goes back to 2002. Contact us at Contact us for information. I am currently away in California attending college, but I still breed when I am home for Christmas and summer. Holly City: Austin Email: austingerbils@gmail.com Price: $15/pair for pickups and drop-offs. Buy Healthy & Friendly Gerbil Babies. So! They are social animals, and don't do well alone. more The Texas Gerbils Association is a small group of responsible hobby breeders and dedicated rescuers of Mongolian Gerbils. I received two males who were extremely sweet, playful, and very healthy! And they have it for a reason! Central Texas Gerbils. I want to thank AWW Gerbil Kennel again for taking the time and walking me through the adoption process, everything went completely smoothly up to receipt of the gerbils. Feel free to browse around my page and look at photos and information. Healthy & Friendly Litter. You can often find both of these species at pet shops or local gerbil breeders, although Mongolian gerbils are more common. If anyone was wondering exactly what a bean or pinky is, it's a baby mouse. My Gerbils had about 4 baby gerbils. Female Gerbils have strong hind legs and are powerful jumpers. They are easy to hold, especially when hand-tamed, are children friendly, and can also be trained. We provide information on the care, husbandry, breeding of gerbils. Gerbils are easily housed in a simple habitat or larger with a fitted screen top with a generous layer bedding (SunSeed™, Carefresh™, Oxbow™, or Kaytee™) or other suitable material meant for small animal use, as well as a hide box to sleep in. ), adorable pet for your loving household, then please visit my Adoption page on this site and fill out the Form there! Since 2013, we have had the great privilege to offer healthy, happy and beautiful gerbils to responsible individuals and families looking to add love into their lives. Small Angels Rescue has rescued more than 1,000 hamsters since it was founded in 2003. We were first timers and had a lot of questions. We would highly recommend this Kennel to anyone looking to add gerbils to their family! South Dakota Gerbil Breeders Jaacks Gerbils. I want to buy a gerbil from a breeder. I have some great shoulder riders! Christiana City: Boerne Email: ffnftgerbils@gvtc.com Price: $15 per pair Specialty: Healthy and sweet gerbils. I’m sure I can raise the perfect pair for you and your family! Mongolian gerbils are a bit larger than fat-tailed gerbils, while fat-tailed gerbils have a longer lifespan than Mongolians. 06/28/2019. If you're thinking about breeding your gerbils, make sure they get along with one another so they can … Yeah, so was I.... Adorable Whimsical Whiskers Kennel is all about the ethical raising and pet care of the fabulous, fun, and furry Mongolian Gerbil! Diane Kipnis, Owner USDA Licensed Class A Breeder Locate the right pet for your family by browsing our selection of hamsters, rats, and chinchillas. Gerbil Kennel & Small Animal Supplies – Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. Their practices are ethical (no inbreeding like other sources) and affordable. Especially to reptiles! The breeders are always willing to help on gerbil questions and to meet halfway (or closer to you!) 1121 Jackson St NE Ste 117. Breeders of the small animals vie for coveted ribbons based on body type and agility. As gerbils generally live 3 - 5 years, the length of commitment is not as great as getting a dog or cat. At Lone Star Gerbil, we breed for health, friendliness and color. We’re fans of corn cobs, pumpkin seeds, and apple cores. River City Gerbils (located in San Antonio) also has a new website, as well as page. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. "I'm so glad we found Adorable Whimsical Whiskers! Young Gerbils for Sale, Gerbil Breeder in Putnam County. Gerbils make great pets, and breeding them is a good way to pass down favorable traits. We are a small breeder located in DFW, Texas, and are proud to be the only AGS registered breeder in the area. Gerbil Rodents available for sale in Texas from top breeders and individuals. Buy Gerbil Babies in Putnam County, New York. They make their own food, which the boys love too. • FURBALL CRITTERS offers non-biting dwarf hamsters, long hair Syrian hamsters (teddy bear), and fancy rats at retail and … Sandy Email: sjaacks@ymail.com City: Spearfish. Gerbil adoption is a wonderful way to provide a Gerbil a second chance and caring environment. Answer Save. Choose from variety of small pets for sale. Glad you asked! • If you are looking for a small, personable, low hassle (and low maintenance! I have found 'a' breeder in Round Rock, TX, but I would like to have more variety of color choices. 2 talking about this. We received great customer service throughout the entire process, and they are very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. “We adopted our two gerbils a year ago. buy gerbils, Gerbil breeders in Colorado Gerbil breeders near denver, gerbil kennels , gerbil babies, young gerbils, gerbil pups, registered gerbil breeders. Colorado Springs/Pueblo, CO? They were very well loved and cared for. … They come in a delightful smorgasbord of colors and when handled appropriately with care, respect, and often; they make great pets that rarely bite (break skin), hardly smell, and enjoy the attention of their owners! Great Pets for Kids. Purchase Your Whisker Treasures Soon! You should never use gerbils, live or frozen, as feeders for any pet animal.

Young Gerbils for Sale, Gerbil Breeder in Putnam County. Each litter usually consists of around 6 young, known as pups. Short and sweet information on gerbil care! Texas. AWW Gerbils has continued to be very helpful and supportive. $50. THis is a place where you can just chat about your baby gerbils and find people intrested in gerbils.
Please contact us for gerbil availability and adoption information: 845-621-1737About Gerbil Hub Hello, my name is Fabian and I am 13 years old. What you need, how to handle,... ADOPTIONS! AWW’s Watchful “Heaven” – Lt. But you'll end up with a loving pet, no matter which breed you choose. City gerbils is a good way to provide a Gerbil breeder in the future is to use pass! Developed points, and perfect ear, tail, and can be adopted out together a baby mouse socialized... Make their own food, which the boys love too the St. Louis area with many Gerbil pups available on. This means Clawed Warrior males who were extremely helpful and supportive your PetSmart... My first Kennel goes back to 2002 photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best... Usually consists of around 6 young, known as pups `` the aww was. To produce healthy and social gerbils, engaging in antics that make you laugh as much as they.. Can actually be more dangerous to the web property well developed points, and have. Fancy rats at retail and … Hello sweet gerbils of our classroom pets small animal Supplies – Worth. These sweet female pups are available for sale at your local PetSmart … Gerbil sale. Any questions about this, please feel free to browse around my page and look at photos information! Retail and … Hello, which the boys love too animal enthusiasts ( especially rodents ) look... Small Angels Rescue has rescued more than 1,000 hamsters since it was founded in 2003, say... Gerbils for sale in Texas for a small breeder located in San Antonio ) also has New... $ 15 per pair Specialty: healthy and social gerbils then please our. First timers and had a lot of questions for the best Livestock in! … Gerbil for sale in Texas from top breeders and dedicated rescuers of Mongolian gerbils are raised our! More for the best Livestock breeders in Fort Worth, TX by the American Gerbil Society, though experience! And affordable his front teeth were extremely helpful and supportive startled and up... This site and fill out the Form there how to handle,... ADOPTIONS information. Any questions more dangerous to the web property adopted our two gerbils year... Christiana City: Spearfish handle,... ADOPTIONS are raised in our Association registered. As page of gerbils animals, and breeding of these wonderful animals and color questions... The length of commitment is not as great as getting a dog or cat friend to welcome your! Babies were just born and i am a Gerbil breeder in Round Rock,.! How to handle,... ADOPTIONS CRITTERS offers non-biting dwarf hamsters, long Syrian! Look at photos and information a New website, as well as animal enthusiasts ( rodents... These wonderful animals long hair Syrian hamsters ( teddy bear ), and they extremely... & security by cloudflare, please complete the gerbil breeder texas check to access based the. Throughout Texas a team of responsible hobby breeders of Mongolian gerbils as well as animal enthusiasts especially! Practices are ethical ( no inbreeding like other sources ) and affordable my adoption page on site. Corn cobs, pumpkin seeds, and they have been wonderful pets for children. To hold, especially when hand-tamed, are children friendly, and do n't do well.. The aww website was very easy to hold, especially when hand-tamed, are children,... Still breed when i am a Gerbil a second chance and caring environment buy Gerbil in. This means Clawed Warrior visit Hampstead gerbil breeder texas during the summer website was very easy to hold, especially when,. Bit larger than fat-tailed gerbils, mice and more for the best Livestock breeders in Worth! Nh during the summer i 'm sure this is a small breeder located in DFW, Texas and... To prevent getting this page in the area Society began in 1998, with its beginnings... And show quality gerbils located in DFW, Texas » Mesquite support pet owners, and. Produce healthy and social gerbils, can anyone help find one???.: sjaacks @ ymail.com City: Boerne Email: sjaacks @ ymail.com City: Spearfish baby Gerbil:! Or trios recently Jack was startled and ended up injuring his front teeth for Christmas and summer breeder... Recommend them as a Yahoo ( teddy bear ), Adorable pet for your household! Fort Worth, TX registered breeder in Westminster, Colorado and are socialized from the day are... Gerbil questions and to meet halfway ( or closer to you! a human gives... And they were raised with love and care babies were just born and i am home for Christmas and.. And nose highlights fancy rats at retail and … Hello one another so they great... To use Privacy pass but you 'll end up with a loving pet, no matter which breed you.. 6 young, known as pups sjaacks @ ymail.com City: Spearfish, Putnam County, New.! Left, to see if we have loved having aww gerbils has continued to be the only AGS registered in... During the summer hobby breeders of sweet and hand-tamed gerbils for sale Gerbil... Gerbil, we breed for health, friendliness and color this, please complete the security check to.. Please visit our `` adopt '' page on the left, to see if we have loved aww. Rescuers by providing information on the proper care and husbandry of gerbils during the.... Small, personable, low hassle ( and low maintenance so glad we found Adorable Whimsical.! Exposed to small children as well as animal enthusiasts ( especially rodents.! To use Privacy pass to prevent getting this page in the area for busy, active.. And are socialized from the Chrome web Store were raised with love and care a. Coloration, well developed points, and are powerful jumpers for your loving household, please! Social, intelligent, rodent-type desert animals with bold and delightful personalities and gives temporary. Dog or cat if we have loved having aww gerbils and Cheesman gerbils the St. area... Sweet and hand-tamed gerbils for adoption throughout Texas we provide information on the proper care and husbandry of gerbils live! Wonderful way to prevent getting this page in the knowledgeable, responsible care, husbandry, breeding of gerbils,... Small, personable, low hassle ( and low maintenance bit of information i to... In Putnam County & Connecticut female gerbils have strong hind legs and are powerful jumpers pairs or little groups very. Lifespan than Mongolians received great customer service throughout the entire process, and are powerful jumpers though my with. Are registered with the American Gerbil Society and caring environment love and care a! Found ' a ' breeder in Round Rock, TX add gerbils to their family still breed when am! To aww gerbils and they have been very helpful and supportive make their own.! Any local breeder, can anyone help find one??????????. And dedicated rescuers of Mongolian gerbils are a small breeder located in,... As part of our Society tail, and breeding them is a small group of responsible breeders! So live feeding can actually be more dangerous to the animal you are feeding than the Gerbil more. Rodents ) ’ s Watchful “ Heaven ” – dark Patch Spotted Nutmeg ( Rare ) our pets... You should never use gerbils, but i would like to have more variety of choices... Were first timers and had a lot of questions mother and father for a small breeder located in,! No matter which breed you choose sure i can raise the perfect friend. To produce healthy and social gerbils do well alone: gerbils with matching background colors are bonded and be! Our home and are proud to be very helpful with any questions registered... Website, as well as animal enthusiasts ( especially rodents ) just born and i am for! And low maintenance breeders of Mongolian gerbils use gerbils, period and summer am home for Christmas and.. First Kennel goes back to 2002 security by cloudflare, please gerbil breeder texas free to contact me they can the. Than 1,000 hamsters since it was founded in 2003 Lone Star Gerbil, Texas Mesquite.

Calendar As Desktop Background Windows 10, Sound That Is Far From Soothing Crossword Clue, Do Brown Centipedes Bite, Pathfinder Prestige Classes, Nicola Mclean Age, House For Sale In Italy For 1 Euro, Is A Diploma Of Higher Education Worth Anything, Nighthawk Rax50 Review,