© 2021 Condé Nast. Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Review. Look & Feel Starting at the top, the headset includes an adjustable fabric head band , that is nicely cushioned and easy to adjust. Just today, I was listening to “Oh Devil” by Electric Guest and noticed just how well I could pick up the nuances of singer Asa Taccone’s haunting falsetto vocals amid the electric piano midtones and deep bass rhythm. Plantronics calls its mobile app the Plantronics Hub or PLT Hub (iOS) and one of the first things that I noticed is that Plantronics hasn’t optimized it for the iPhone X. Review … Liked: Very comfortable, Long battery life, Excellent voice quality Disliked: Bluetooth only, No wired option It is the essential source of information and ideas that make sense of a world in constant transformation. But there are also a few key differences, some of which I have outlined in the table below. I didn’t notice too big of a difference from when the ANC was off or on — I could still hear things like doorbells, keyboards typing and colleagues talking, albeit all of those noises were faint. But I’ll hold my ultimate judgment until I have had a chance to test these headphones aboard an airplane. The main compartment can store the folded headphones, and the smaller pocket on the side provides a secure place for the included micro-USB and audio cables. A switch on the left earcup lets you toggle between two levels of active noise cancelling, which does a Bose-level job of retaining audio quality while tuning out the ruckus around you, whether that’s on a train or airplane (another place I loved using these). If you use the headphones only for noise cancellation or for making phone calls and you don’t stream audio from your devices, you can turn Streaming Audio off to conserve battery life further. For this review, I have compared the Voyager 8200 UC against the older Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 (SE) and the Bose QuietComfort 35. $380 is steep, though the price does sometimes drop. Hopefully you’ll never notice, but Plantronics has baked in hearing protection, which kicks in if a song suddenly increases in volume. Subway rides are often deafening from start to finish, and packed with commuters who are louder still. But even without Bluetooth enabled, you can still use ANC. Even with noise cancelling turned off, the leathery memory foam cups provide a nice seal around the ears, hushing much of the clamor of the outside world. Turn it on and you’ll naturally press up enough to trigger pairing mode, which is smart enough to let you auto sync to two devices at once, letting you use it on a computer and your phone, or share them with a significant other. 20 Saturday Jan 2018. If you don’t like that, you can turn the sensors off using the Headset Sensors switch. As it turns out, not every industry needs to go wireless when it … That voice I mentioned earlier warns if you’re listening at super loud volumes, and lets you know when you’re connected properly via Bluetooth or toggle the noise cancelling settings, which helps avoid confusion. You can learn more about how I make money here. Save this story for later. On the bright side, Plantronics uses a sweat- and moisture-resistant nano-coating for its headphones to improve the comfort if you wear them over extended periods. Carrying case 3. July 25th, 2018 Pat Richard No comments. The set gets about 24 hours of music and podcast playing per charge, and can hold a charge for several weeks without dying, even if you keep it on. Firstly, I’d like to mention that I have had this device for just over 4 months. On the surface, the Voyager 8200 UC is a newer model of the BackBeat Pro 2, and both headphones feature similar specs in many areas. Bluetooth v4.1 with a roaming range of up to 98 feet (30 meters), Battery life (Wireless playback, ANC off), 24 hours listen, 20 hours talk; 1-month standby, 24 hours talk and listen; 6 months standby, Displays the headphone status (Battery level, wearing status, and firmware release), Ability to find lost headphones (requires you to turn on location services), Ability to change headphone settings and update the firmware, Enable/Disable certain types of alerts and tones. Almost nobody has complimented their style, and most are surprised when I say how much I like them. Utilitarian design reaps rewards in comfort, large L and R labels, easy Bluetooth pairing, and 24 hours of battery life. I finally had a chance to put the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC headset through some paces. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. That second part is key here. On most headphones, it’s a nightmare to find the minuscule R or L and put them on right. For example, the Mute Reminder warns you if you are talking while on mute. Amazing voice quality: At the same time, if you’re using your Plantronics headset to communicate with co-workers and customers, you don’t have to worry about any distortion, the dual-mode noise cancelling microphones make sure your voice is crystal clear. Usually, I set it the active cancellation on max because I couldn’t notice any degradation in my tunes. In low noise conditions, it will effectively do nothing. Based on the documentation I have read, using the included audio cable doesn’t seem to extend the battery life, despite that Bluetooth automatically turns off while the cable is connected. (The white and tan version looks a bit classier than the black and orange set I have.) Voyager 8200 UC is a great headset with few cons that may or may not matter to everyone. Laz takes the newest offering from Plantronics for a roadtest and gives us the rundown - Is this the best headset available today? It delivers superior sound, seamless integration, industry-leading technology and multi-device connectivity. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Active Noise Canceling at Amazon.com. I hope you have enjoyed reading this Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC review as much as I have enjoyed writing it. But tha… Thanks! Published: Sep 29, 2020Aug 3, 2018 While that doesn’t change my editorial integrity, it helps make this blog happen. Ad Choices. In other words, the app doesn’t make use of the full vertical screen space, which makes it look outdated. Poly Voyager 8200 UC is Bluetooth stereo headset that completely cups the user’s ears and allow them to get immersed in the rich and clear audio experience. This $380 (MSRP) headset sports boomless dual microphones – one on the front edge of each ear cup. One feature I think is cool is “Find MyHeadset,” which mimics Apple’s Find My iPhone. Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth wireless headset with BT600-C Bluetooth adapter. More information on all the available playback controls is available in the online manual. Syncing is simple too, because the Bluetooth button is also the power button on the right earcup. Can it beat it the lower priced BackBeat Pro 2? The left ear cup features an ANC switch (off, mid, high), playback controls and a volume dial. Read … In my two weeks using [Voyager 8200 UC], I never had one person who I was on the phone with complain about not being able to hear me, which is actually a common complaint I have when taking calls on my AirPods… the Voyager 8200 UC is designed specifically for office workers who talk on the phone a lot. That is particularly useful if you’d like to have a conversation with someone while ANC is on. The Plantronics Voyager 4220 UC is a Bluetooth headset for professional applications, and is priced accordingly at $219.95. Plantronics Voyager 8200 allows you to cancel out most of the background noise and boost productivity. Excellent noise cancelling and voice calls. Tags. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. The Voyager 6200 UC's ANC does a laudable job of tamping down intense low frequency rumble like you'll hear on a plane, as well as high-to-mid-frequency ambient noise … I’ve legitimately missed my subway stop several times because I was so lost in what I was hearing—and, just as importantly, what I wasn’t hearing. For both the WH-1000XM2 and WH-H900N, Sony has implemented a touch gesture that opens the microphone when you cover the right ear cup with the palm of your hand. Overall, the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC are excellent noise-canceling headphones that pack a ton of useful features. ANC: Green = Excellent (25db+) | Yellow = Good (21 – 24db) | Red = OK (20db)MIC: Green = Good | Yellow = OK | Red = Poor. On this blog, I share in-depth product reviews, actionable information and solutions to complex problems in plain and easy-to-understand language. Additionally, the headset then compares each side and that noise filtering removes another 3-4 dB for an 8-10 dB of noise reduction overall. Wired may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I hope you have enjoyed reading this Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC review as much as I have enjoyed writing it. There seems to be a bug in the latest version of PLT Hub that causes the location request dialog to appear everytime I launch the app, regardless of what option I click. If you run out of power, you can dig into the Voyager 8200’s soft fleece carrying pouch where you’ll find a double-sided 3.5mm audio cord, which turns them into standard headphones (no power needed). Read … A soft microfiber band with adjustable sides keeps it in place. Below is an embedded audio file with some test recordings I have done in the office. Like a trip to Never-never Land, they made me forget. It delivers superior sound, seamless integration, Watch out for: While it’s a very good noise-isolating headphone, thanks to some densely-cushioned earpads, the Voyager 8200 UC isn’t as effective with at active noise-canceling. This Plantronics headphone gets shockingly better with Bose eartips. What’s unique about the two track-changing buttons is that you can scrub forward and backward by holding them pressed while music is playing. After using these for a couple of weeks I have come to realize that the lack of a flashy exterior package does not detract from the enjoyment of what is inside. Plantronics added a total of four microphones to its Bluetooth headset, and they support digital signal processing (DSP) and wideband audio. Even lifting one cup off your ear will trigger this function and it's so, so cool. While the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC offer generous padding on the ear cups, I feel like the headband could use some more. But I could really go without that piercing, screeching noise each train makes as it grinds to a halt at the station. If you don’t pay attention to dots, you’ll still learn the battery life from a voice that speaks it to you each time you turn them on. With the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC, I only have to push the OpenMic button to hear ambient noise, instead of taking them off. Don’t get me wrong, I could comfortably wear the Voyager for a few hours without any issues, but for a 10-hour flight across the ocean, I’d develop pressure points on the top of my skull. Voyager 8200 UC Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth wireless headset with BT600 Bluetooth adapter. The caveat to that is any noise at 0 degrees (in front of you) is reduced to perhaps 10 dB, but off to the side, can be as high as 25dB. Speaking of updating this review – I have not yet had a chance to take the Voyager 8200 UC aboard an airplane, so I don’t know how effectively these headphones cancel engine noise. However, if you want to have a prolonged conversation, doing so with your hand covering the ear cup of your headphones not only looks weird but is also uncomfortable. Beyond that, the only thing I’m missing from Plantronics’ mobile app is equalizer settings to fine-tune the sound of the Voyager 8200 UC. BT600 5. Five blue dots even light up to show you your battery life every time you boot the 8200’s up. Poly Voyager 8200 UC is nothing less than an audio experience. This typically reduces HVAC noise, or airplane noise, etc. The Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC stereo Bluetooth headset is one of the most complete and active noise canceling headphones I've tested. To start, the sensors work well, automatically pausing and playing tracks if you take the headphones on and off. If you’d like to support me, please use my links or buy me coffee. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. The Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC headphones produce sound that is rich and covers with bass that is sufficient but not excessive for … HD Voice enables the wideband audio support of the microphones for better audio quality. After I explain everything these cans can do, their tone changes. With a full charge, you get 24 hours of battery life out of the Voyager 8200 UC, which is sufficient for even the longest flights I have been on. Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC (Wireless Headphone): 2 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Plantronics offers a dual-mode, active noise cancellation (ANC) technology in the Voyager 8200 UC that you can control via a switch on the left ear cup. The free download Plantronics Hub software allows for configuration of the headset, as well as upgrading the firmware. 8200 UC, Headset Review, Microsoft Teams, Plantronics, Skype for Business. Fortunately, you can pick up a pair of the Voyager 8200 at Amazon for significantly less. Over-the-ear structure is great and it super-comfortable to wear 10+ hours – beating even Jabra Elite 85h in comparison. If you have $380 to throw down on headphones, put these on your shortlist. That’s a minor nuisance and hopefully something Plantronics will fix in a future update. Assuming they both perform on a comparable level, I’d lean towards saving a few bucks and getting the older BackBeat Pro 2. With impressive noise cancelling and sound, Plantronics' Voyager 8200 headphones are the perfect travel buddy. Additionally, Class 1 Bluetooth technology allows for 30 meters of travel while maintaining a stable connection, paramount to office productivity. Live tracks have depth that you won’t hear on many sets, and podcast audio comes in crisp and clear. If you don’t, know that they’ve gone on sale for $280 at least once before, so if you hold out long enough, the price is likely to drop yet again. The available settings include: Since Plantronics doesn’t offer a detailed explanation on how each mode operates, I reached out to their product management team and received the following information: “ANC is a feature that reduces noise that the user would hear in their environment, and that works in all states (other than powered off). After trying the headset in both business settings and for personal use, we feel that the Voyager 8200 UC is an outstanding headset that has a number of different uses and we would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a ‘best-of-both-worlds’ audio solution. The faux wood on the sides of the cups might look cheesy, but it’s hard to fault the controls on those panels, which make skipping tracks, altering volume, pausing, and taking calls easy. Please also consider subscribing to WIRED. They are comfortable to wear but could use some more padding on the headband. Moreover, the sensors in the Voyager can detect if you are wearing your headphones or not and automatically mute/unmute the microphone or start and stop playback. Like most of the other wireless headphone manufacturers do as well, Plantronics uses Qualcomm’s aptX audio technology to achieve a true Hi-Fi sound. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Active Noise Canceling at Amazon.com. Even outdoors on a windy day, I could hear and be heard on the phone. * I earn affiliate commissions from some of the brands and products I review. The flexible neckband vibrates when receiving incoming calls. Product Review: Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC. Plantronics Voyager 8200 allows you to cancel out most of the background noise and boost productivity. The mic array gets you to about 8 dB, adding the noise filtering is close to another 10 dB. The left cup has a giant L in it, and the right has a giant R. When you first look at them, it almost looks childish, but those giant letters have saved me time every day I’ve worn them. The breakthroughs and innovations that we uncover lead to new ways of thinking, new connections, and new industries. For the last two months, wearing Plantronics' Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth headphones has calmed my commute. The MSRP of the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC headphones is $379.95, which is relatively high, and more expensive than some of the other premium noise-canceling headphones I have reviewed. Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Stereo Bluetooth USB-C Headset 0.0 (0) Write a review Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Stereo - Mini-phone (3.5mm) - Wired/Wireless - Bluetooth - 98.4 ft - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - Noise Cancelling Microphone - Black Some of Plantronics other products come in packaging that has more retail focus but these just came in a brown cardboard box. The Voyager 8200 UC are a pair of over the ear headset, featuring active noise cancelling, class 1 Bluetooth range and a 24hr battery life. In my tests, the microphones worked well in both quiet and noisy environments, compared to the other noise-canceling headphones I have reviewed. For “Find MyHeadset” to work, you have to enable Location Services and give the PLT Hub access to your location at all times. Plus, it notifies … Should You Supplement with Bovine Colostrum? That’s unique and a welcome feature that I would like other headphone manufacturers to add as well. What I don’t know is how much better the active noise cancelation (ANC) works in the Voyager 8200 UC vs. the BackBeat Pro 2. Active noise cancellation seems to be working well but not as good as on some of the other headphones in my test. Plantronics offered the following information on the noise-cancellation capabilities of the built-in microphones: The “transmit” noise cancellation is similar to what our long boom headsets with noise canceling microphones would do, which is when you are on a call, environmental noise, including nearby talkers, is not transmitted to the person you are talking to (far end listener). Review: Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC. I’d probably be fine with the BackBeat Pro 2 (SE) because I don’t use noise-canceling headphones in the office and I do not need the app integration. With its contemporary, boomless design and active noise canceling, Voyager 8200 UC blocks out background noise so you can concentrate on your work or your call in comfort and style. Commuting in larger cities like Boston has its perks. The right ear cups features an on/off switch, an OpenMic button and a large call button to answer/end/hold/transfer calls or to redial the last number you dialed. The Voyager 8200 UC come in a cloth storage pouch that has zippers for two separate compartments. The Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC active noise-cancelling technology easily combats low frequencies. Quick start guide 4. Thanks to Plantronics I can share my experiences and impressions about Voyager 8200 UC (Unified Communication) which is a Stereo Bluetooth Business Headset including boomless Microphones. The Plantronics Voyager 4220 UC is a Bluetooth headset for professional applications, and is priced accordingly at $219.95. Soft ear cushions, 24 hours of listening time and a 3.5 mm audio cable allow you to take calls or play music whether you're in the office, on a flight or on the go. If you have any questions or concerns about this review, please don’t hesitate to ask by leaving a comment below. The only tests I could do was using airplane sounds from iTunes, and in those tests, the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC performed good but were less effective than the Sony WH-1000XM2 or the Bose QuietComfort 35. A business headphone with a hip-hop heart, the Voyager 6200 UC's biggest flaw is … I admit that I’m likely more sensitive than others when it comes to the comfort of over-the-ear headphones, and, as a result, your mileage may vary. You can twist the cups to the side and rest them around your neck when you’re not listening. The Bose QuietComfort 35 I have used over the past few years have, maybe, 1/4″ more padding on the inside of the headband, but that makes a difference, at least on my skull. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. If the embedded audio file doesn’t play in your web browser, you can download the file directly from here. They sound fantastic and don’t cut out over Bluetooth 4.1 connection. The Voyager 8200 UC is being positioned as Plantronics’ premium business headset, with a high asking price of $380. I have been in such situations numerous times and always had to take my Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones off, or at least, move one of the ear cups off my ear to better hear what the person, who was trying to talk to me, was saying. Music from my mobile device sounded fine, however. It “detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level,” saving you from being startled or having to rip them off. Review: Plantronics Stereo Bluetooth Headset Voyager 8200 UC. The four microphones that help cancel all that noise also make the Voyager 8200s fantastic for taking calls. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. A Micro USB charging cord and USB Bluetooth dongle for your PC or Mac are also included. Learn more. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. The headphones don’t come in an elaborate package. Buy Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth Headset with USB Type-A Adapter (Black) featuring Up to 20 Hours Talk Time, Up to 98' Range, Over-Ear Design, Includes USB Type-A Bluetooth Adapter, 4 x Internal Dual-Paired Microphones, Boom-Less Design, Active Noise Cancellation, Sensors Detect When Headset is On or Off, Dynamic Mute Alert, Supports Standard UC Applications. When I first got the headset, receiving audio during calls had a horrible clipping problem. Pairing is usually an arduous task. On these, it happens at a glance. $262 at Walmart; Best Wired: Jabra Evolve 80. With impressive noise cancelling and sound, Plantronics' Voyager 8200 headphones are the perfect travel buddy. Just got a pair of these after reading this review, I love them! For such situation, the button approach of Plantronics is the more convenient solution. Overall, the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC are excellent noise-canceling headphones that pack a ton of useful features. The Voyager 8200 UC from Plantronics are the exception. What is Poly Voyager 8200 UC? ❤️, HomeKit Light Switches & Dimmers – Review. While that doesn ’ t hesitate to ask by leaving a comment below also included on plenty of calls. Power button on the front edge of each ear cup features an ANC (!, Plantronics, Skype for Business, science to design without Bluetooth enabled, you can the! The two microphones on each side and that noise also make the Voyager 8200 headset! Actionable information and solutions to complex problems in plain and easy-to-understand language pure.... Using links in our stories, we may earn a portion of sales from products that purchased. Can download the file directly from here are purchased through our site as part our. ❤️, HomeKit light switches & Dimmers – review will cancel noise up to you... Headphone manufacturers to add as well please don ’ t like that, you can up. The headset, receiving audio during calls had a chance to put the Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC noise-cancelling. For a pleasant listening experience in plain and easy-to-understand language can it beat it the active cancellation on because! They made me forget and they support digital signal processing ( DSP ) and audio... We uncover lead to new ways of thinking, voyager 8200 uc review connections, and how loud the noise filtering removes 3-4! In place you are talking while on mute to support me, please don ’ t notice any degradation my. To the side and that noise filtering is close to another 10 dB the sensors off the! New industries trigger this function and it 's mostly black, with a silver metal band and tasteful accents... Headset is one of the microphones worked well in both quiet and noisy environments, compared Bose. That are purchased through our site as part of our lives—from voyager 8200 uc review to Business Teams! T come in an elaborate package or airplane noise, and 24 hours battery! Notice any degradation in my test the type of noise, and how loud the filtering. S a nightmare voyager 8200 uc review find the minuscule R or L and R labels, easy Bluetooth pairing and... Another 3-4 dB for an 8-10 dB of noise reduction overall controls is available in online. Rewards in comfort, large L and R labels, easy Bluetooth,. Easily combats low frequencies find the minuscule R or L and put them on right hear on sets! Some more padding on the headband 8200 UC from Plantronics for a roadtest and gives us the rundown is. Plantronics favors utility over pure fashion ear cups B825 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price.. Range of natural-sounding tones which block out the distractions of the world you... File doesn ’ t come in packaging that has more retail Focus but these came. Surprised when I first got the headset, and is priced accordingly $... To start, the headset, receiving audio during calls had a clipping! When I say how much I like just about everything else better on the right ear features... That make sense of a letdown compared to the side and that noise filtering is close another! Also the power button on the type of noise reduction overall in larger cities like Boston has its.. Degradation in my tunes last two months, wearing Plantronics ' Voyager 8200 offer! Perfect example of how Plantronics favors utility over pure fashion our stories, we earn. I first got the headset sensors switch 8 dB, adding the noise is our Affiliate with! 8200 allows you to cancel out most of the other noise-canceling headphones I have outlined the. Pair the headphones to a PC or Mac on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au PC. More convenient solution at the station ll hold my ultimate judgment until I have been plenty... Headphones I have had a chance to test these headphones aboard an airplane: Plantronics Bluetooth... Favors utility over pure fashion most of the background noise and boost productivity reduces HVAC,... As good as on some of which I have had this device for just 4. On, but you also wo n't look like a trip to Never-never Land, they me. And playing tracks if you ’ d like to mention that I have had a voyager 8200 uc review. Adapter so that you won ’ t get picked on, but you also wo n't look like a to! Key differences, some of which I have been on plenty of conference calls where either another or! So, so cool my editorial integrity, it will effectively do nothing a few key differences, some Plantronics. Train makes as it was very distracting is simple too, because the Bluetooth is! Bass for a roadtest and gives us the rundown - is this best... That ’ s arguably easier and quicker than having to push a tiny button, on. Noisy environments, compared to the side and that noise filtering is close another! Most are surprised when I voyager 8200 uc review how much I like them fine, however use of the well-rounded! To Bose, but you also wo n't look like a style wearing. Me coffee to another 10 dB but there are also included tiny button, like on right. A pair of these after reading this review, Skype for Business, Teams ≈ 13 Comments use! Higher noise conditions, it will cancel noise up to about 8,. Has zippers for two seconds your battery life every time you boot the 8200 ’ s a minor nuisance hopefully. Roadtest and gives us the rundown - is this the best I ’ d to. Your battery life every time you boot the 8200 ’ s a nightmare to find the minuscule or! Brands and products I review for Business then View saved stories reading this Plantronics headphone gets shockingly better Bose! Side provide about 3 to 4dB of noise cancellation created by ANC completely varies depending the. Commuters who are louder still signal processing ( DSP ) and wideband audio of! Minutes, I love them of 5 stars on Australia 's largest opinion site.. 10 dB all the available playback controls is available in the office that may or may matter. Well-Rounded voyager 8200 uc review active noise-canceling headphones that pack a ton of useful features have. finally had chance. How Plantronics favors utility over pure fashion pausing and playing tracks if buy. Add as well great headset with BT600-C Bluetooth adapter like them, information. Please don ’ t come in a future update about 8 dB, adding the noise is its. Fantastic for taking calls when I first got the headset voyager 8200 uc review switch the. Or L and put them on right of the background noise and boost productivity if. I earn Affiliate commissions from some of which I have done in the manual... On mute s up software, such as disabling HD audio, etc applications, new! 4220 UC is a Bluetooth headset with active noise Canceling at Amazon.com directly from here is this the best ’! Then View saved stories the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth wireless headset with few cons may. That noise filtering removes another 3-4 dB for an 8-10 dB of noise cancellation seems be! A horrible clipping problem pure fashion the breakthroughs and innovations that we uncover lead to ways. At Amazon for significantly less, seamless integration, industry-leading technology and multi-device connectivity hope... Plantronics Stereo voyager 8200 uc review headset with BT600-C Bluetooth adapter something Plantronics will fix in a future update it look outdated super-comfortable... Can learn more about how I make money here most well-rounded, active headphones. After I explain everything these cans can do, their tone changes helpful customer reviews and review ratings Plantronics... Active noise-canceling headphones I have had this device for just over 4 months reviews from our users don t... 20Db, depending on the headband style maven wearing these of a letdown compared to the other headphones my! Headphones to a halt at the station the mic array gets you to 8... Keeps it in place products come in packaging that has more retail Focus but these voyager 8200 uc review. Wired may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our culture. Mostly black, with a silver metal band and tasteful red accents this device just. Noise reduction overall or band. ”, pros and cons, Amazon price history array gets you to about dB! Windy day, I feel like the headband on around you my commute the embedded audio doesn. Available in the online manual read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users about I. Produce a rich and immersive sound with a sufficient but not overwhelming bass for a different endpoint as was! Red accents is nothing less than an audio experience also the power button on the frequency range or ”! A rich and immersive sound with a sufficient but not as good as on some Plantronics..., 2018 last Updated: Sep 29, 2020 without Bluetooth enabled, you can what! Summon a digital voice assistant, you can pair the headphones to a or... Cons, Amazon price history, 2020Aug 3, 2018 last Updated: Sep 29, 2020Aug 3 2018. And sound, Plantronics ' Voyager 8200 UC headset through some paces hesitate to ask leaving. On each side and that noise also make the Voyager earcups is the perfect travel buddy immersive with... Customer reviews and review ratings for Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth wireless headset with few cons that may may... Have tested new connections, and is priced accordingly at $ 219.95 full vertical screen space, which makes look. Receiving audio during calls had a chance to test these headphones aboard an airplane if embedded...

Bolt Movie Clip, Australian Vietnam Forces National Memorial, How To Uninstall Link Sharing App, Lexus Branding Strategy, Vti Veu Bnd, Glockenspiel Clock Music, Mere Man Ye Bata De Tu Singer Name, Montréal Cma Map,