Adjustment knob is on the left side is out of the way of anything you want to put behind it. Shot great, easy to dial in and love the switch for turning on and dialing brightness.”, “I don’t post very much but I felt this being a new sight on the market I should chime in and comment on how freaking awesome it is for the money. The sight stayed solidly in place and maintained zero perfectly and is none the worse for wear. The ease in acquiring the target, with both IMO, perfect. I do plan on some longer range target acquisition next time I go out to the range. Today was a different story altogether. so far this thing is a tank.”, “. “I just returned from the gun range and sighted in the Mepro. Nice build quality. M21's dot will still be distorted, but likely a little less than the sights you have tried. regarding the procedure for sighting at 25 yards. That being said, I use flip up sights and do not leave them in the up position unless I need them. Unleash your M21's potential with the Meprolight M21 … Ran the Mepro Friday and really like the FOV. . The new Mepro TRU-DOT RDS sight builds on combat-proven technology to provide an affordable optic for Law Enforcement. MEPRO M21 is the reliable choice. Reticle illumination on these Red Dot Sights by Meprolight is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Minimal/no parallax. Nice crisp dot helps for shooting longer ranges. I have to say I’m impressed w/the features offered for the price. Great job . level 1. Those had a crazy glare. this RDS is looking great. I had previously shot the riffle with the Magpul sights, and it was a challenge to Meprolight Mepro M21 is a battle-proven red dot sight, tested in the harshest conditions imaginable. Very pleased, as long as it holds up, would buy again.”, “I just got back from the range, I think I’m keeping mine. Keep protected and safe. In conclusion if I were on the market for a red dot for my Tavor the Mepro True-dot is the way I would go. ( have 4 of each) I also find much to like about the Mepro.”, “-Build quality is excellent, however maybe not as finely finished as my ACOG or EoTech. . Shoulder the rifle and even with a bad cheek weld the dot is right there.”, “I confess to being a fan of Aimpoint and Trijicon. Re: Meprolight M21 vs Astigmatism Relfex sights such as the Meprolight and Trijicon series project the reticle just like an RDS. Holosun, son. Even after sending them back to Trijicon. Within the United States, Kimber Manufacturing Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributer for their products for both the military and civilian sales, and they in turn supply several distributors around the nation. -Brightness settings, one of the reasons that I wanted this optic specifically is because I hate optics that offer 10+ brightness settings. . who has never used a red dot optic. eyes open, and the large FOV through the lens makes even a newbie like me look The bullseye version isn't nearly as good, IMHO The dot is too big, so at 50 yards and beyond, it covers too much of the target. The Meprolight M21 is a reflex sight that utilizes a fiber optics and tritium to absorb light and turn it into a usable reticle. Use the very top for precision shots. Running the dot too bright makes it noticably worse for astigmatism. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the MEPRO M21 is battle proven, simple to use accurately and totally reliable. Report Save. . but for now I’m very comfortable in knowing that this rifle and RDS can, and may be, the defensive weapon of choice that I had been wanting for a long time. The big plus for me is that I do have an astigmatism when it come to red dots and reflex optics, but with this device…When I look through the MX3 Flip to my Tavor mounted M21 reflex optic the triangle is now very crisp/clear and sharp. went through another 30 rounds just having fun. With no switches, no battery or other external sources of power, the sight is always ready for action. With no switches, no battery or other external sources of power, the sight is always ready for action. This is the answer to that one weakness. It sook about 20 min to go out and then I touched the rifle literally with one finger and it came back on. Sweet! Thanks in advance. The on/off level dial is really nice and easy to use something many much more expensive scopes could benefit from. I’m likin’ it so far!”, “Love the fov, love the auto on and off feature, glass is nice and clear with no tint, brightness options are just right as well.”, “The Mepro RDS was the fastest/easiest sight-in I’ve ever experienced . The Mepro ones I found addressed all these issues, Worked great small out of the way. “The mount is very solid, with a simple but effective design. I have a series of carbine classes coming up and I’ll know after running, jumping, crawling and 5,000 or so rounds in the sand if the RDS is tough enough but from the last week with it I’m sure it’s plenty tough enough. . Nice big view, the right height with no riser, switch is a breeze to use some thing a lot of other sites could improve on, quick releases are small so I don’t feel inclined to remove them to save weight. Appears to be made military strong like my Aimpoint M4s, Trijicon SRS, Eotech, and Elcan DR.”, “It is 2 oz lighter than the Pro with the issued Aimpoint mount . The best-known rifle optic Meprolight makes is the M21. It’s definately going to hurt Eotech business. Color me happy!”, “I mounted my Mepro RDS to my Tavor today and it looks like it was made for it…which it probably was, I set it just ahead of the rear iron and that seems pretty good you can easily see the irons through the bottom third of the large view. 3 years ago. but for now I’m very comfortable in knowing that this rifle and RDS can, and may be, The glass is clear and the dot focuses at infinity better than some much more expensive scopes. I have owned SEVEN Mepro 21 optics. I mounted mine on an AR15 300 Blackout pistol.”, “I like this red dot a lot. . The Mepro RDS dot is still a little distorted to my eyes but more usable than the Aimpoints/Eotechs.” The over all high of the Mepro is lower than the Aimpoint but the window is higher! W/my astigmatism, both Eotech & Aimpoint reticles are distorted. . . Thank you,  just the information I've been looking for. It provides an appx 1/3 cowitness so if you want absolute I'm afraid you're out of luck. The QD mount appears non-obtrusive and easy to adjust, better than the Meprolight M21's QD mount, IMHO. I took my time and followed the manual . So far it is proving to be everything they advertised . ”. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Nice sight picture. .5moa clicks were very precise & accurate for me, a huge difference from my earlier 1moa Mepro M21’s. Sighted-in quick/easy and he loves it, especially the large FOV through the optic & the motion-sensing auto-on/off feature.”, “I like the battery. The M21 features a battery as well, to supply a … “, “I actually think the QD mount levers are some of the better ones I’ve used, as they solidly lock yet aren’t too hard to pull open with my fingers. Purchased my original with 7.62 and had zero issues. But better yet is the dial instead of buttons.”, “Love the wide screen and uber quick brightness adjustment knob. With that being said, it will also work with any AR15 style rifle/carbine with Red Dot Optic. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Mepro M21 is a reflex red dot sight for accurate shooting at targets up to 300 metres away. And, just cover the target with the triangle for quick shots. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Would the fiber optic and tritium light source of the M21 still distort? Excellent design.”, “Bottom line: . A true holographic sight should be crisp even with astigmatism but at the cost of battery life. The left side and all the other parts of the mount are steel. . QD mount is solid, no rattle and locks up tight. Moved to 100 and was grouping around 2 inches with Wolf gold, which is right on for my rifle even when using my 4x ACOG. Running the dot too bright makes it noticably worse for astigmatism. Easy to zero, removed the mount and put it back on same position and it returned to zero fine. The sight stayed solidly in place and maintained zero perfectly and is none the worse for wear. Mount is as solid as any of my “quality mounts”, “I have one of these new Mepro’s. Here are some comments we have heard from them: “I currently own a SRS, Eotech, Elcan, Aimpoint M4s and the Mepro and the Mepro RDS sight is a steal.”, “Very happy, like a d—n aim point with more features and a bigger fov”, “I’ve had my RDS for 1.5 weeks and I’ve already dropped the sucker on a brazilian koa hardwood floor, the optic didn’t even scratch but damn if it didn’t gouge the wood . Be ready at any time. I really like the simplicity of the brightness settings also. I’ve been saving up for a T-1 and saw this sight in the New Products forum and figured what the heck.”. “The main reason I originally went w/the Meprolight M21 is that Aimpoint/Eotech reticles were increasingly distorted due to my astigmatism yet the M21’s reticle was clear/sharp for me. As a shooter who has several MEPROLIGHT M21's, the only weakness in that system is "washout" (where you are in a dark location and aiming out into a well-lighted area). Only time will tell how stout it is, but I have faith in Israeli military standards. We are receiving more reviews of the Mepro TRU-DOT RDS every day, too many to post! I found that with the Trijicon series, I get the same "comet tail" dot images as I did with an RDS sight with my astigmatism. 3 years ago. Comprehensive solutions with a wide array of combat-proven products. ( Log Out /  Would love to get the magnifier for it as well. like an accomplished shooter. . I know many others who choose this optics specifically because they have an astigmatism, and have no issues. Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials. The MEPRO 21 provides instant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. This optic is looking better and better. Posted on December 30, 2014 by Dylan Saunders in Sights and Optics // 0 Comments. The sight is powered by a fiber optic collector in bright conditions and a tritium light source in low-light conditions. Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. The Flash Guard helps protect the 30 mm lens from scratches, as well as, reducing glare. I have the M21 and the 553, both I like. Using a Colt LE6920, which is my first AR 15, purchased about a month ago. The M21 is comparably priced to Trijicon’s dual illuminated 1x24mm reflex sight with QD mount and it’s cheaper and lighter than the Trijicon 1x42mm model. I have a Burris Fastfire, Geco (Presume Chinese made and branded Geco) and a Leica ASPH. The right side that grabs the rail is part of the lower sight body and is aluminum. #meprom21 #meprolight #optics #rifle #idf #idfgear. NICE!!! Using a Colt LE6920, which is my first AR 15, purchased about a month ago. I can adjust the focus on the Leupold Prismatic so both reticle & target are sharp & clear (this works for me w/any optic w/adjustable focus). Meprolight is a company from Israel that is most known for pruducing sights for pistols, night vision devices, thermal optics and laser rangefinders. The Meprolight M21 is a 30mm reflex sight with a selection of illuminated orange reticles. No problem on receiver rail. The only possible downside I can think of at this time is if you just can’t live w/o an absolute cowitness. No odd reflections and glass is very clear without any tint to it. Mounting on the forward rail makes the wide lower body look intrusive. Designed and manufactured the highest military standards to assure years of reliable operation under all field conditions. Held zero based on that (very short) shooting session.”, “Best friend (retired LEO) tried his today for the first time. The large 30mm objective offers an unobstructed view when shooting with both eyes open. Can’t find any real flaw other than my Tavor is the tan/earth color. The right side that grabs the rail is part of the lower sight body and is aluminum. Developed for the IDF, this advanced optical sight is perfect while on the move in close-quarters where the The left side and all the other parts of the mount are steel. After that was accomplished I Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. How? The ease in acquiring the target, with both, eyes open, and the large FOV through the lens makes even a newbie like me look. It seems so far like you are getting a great optic at a price that is very competitive, which I like.”, “. I would try to find one to look thru before I purchase. Write a review. is still a daily routine, but with the Colt and Mepro I have most any situation covered. Hello, I'm considering purchasing a meprolight M21 and I would like to hear from anyone with astigmatism about their experiences with this sight? The MeproLight M21 Self Powered Day/Night 1 x30mm Illuminated Reflex Sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without the need of a battery supply. For all the features that it has that I wanted, the integrated mount, big viewing window, single dot reticle, single AA battery, auto off, etc. Report Save. The Meprolight M21 Polarizer Kit steps up your aim game. Learn: About Us Policies Reviews Blog How To. Simple to install, very rugged and simple to operate. M21's dot will still be distorted, but likely a little less than the sights you have tried. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. like an accomplished shooter. Did a lowlight test in my darkened garage using the 500 lumen Inforce WMLx on my rifles. Adjusting the dot brightness is fast and easy, even when wearing gloves.”, “so far I’m thinking this the perfect optic for my Tavor.”, “it seems like this will officially unseat or compliment the Aimpoint PRO for affordability and capability!”, “The main reason I originally went w/the Meprolight M21 is that Aimpoint/Eotech reticles were increasingly distorted due to my astigmatism yet the M21’s reticle was clear/sharp for me. In the recent years, Meprolight has successfully penetrated the market of red dot sights users – they are particularly popular with military. Meprolight M21 Reflex Sight. it took me only 15 minutes to sight-in 3 rifles (and that includes walking back and forth to move targets and patch holes). I’ll very likely be picking up a couple more within the next year provided people don’t catch on to what a deal this is and the MSRP jumps up. Each have been the triangle. . ; It doesn’t work on a battery but is powered by a fibre optic collector system during the day and by tritium at night – when all other sights fail, M21 will continue to work. All content © Duty & Defense except where rights are retained by the original creators Every eye is different. Kinda’ like a PVS14. Unique Advantages: 30 mm diameter lens; Large field of view; Rapid target acquisition ... Meprolight M21 is now officially on my list. Package arrived early and in good shape. Feb 16, 2016 #10 shipwreck Well-Known. See all 34 - All listings for this product. You may want to consider returning this sight and either picking up a red dot or holographic sight. “, “I agree w/the AA battery & battery life initially being the biggest draws for me as well, but now that I’ve had time to play with it for awhile, I have to say the motion-sensing auto-on/off feature is rapidly becoming my fav feature. . Tomac I have astigmatism and an Aimpoint PRO and several other LED type dot sights. December 3, 2015 in Self-Defense Carbines //, November 26, 2015 in Sights and Optics //. So far it is proving to be a much better optic than the 3 different Trijicon SRS’s I had. Respectfully, sights like the Meprolight linked and similar offerings from Trijicon are old hat and not really popular anymore for a variety of reasons. I have astigmatism and quite like red dots. I had previously shot the riffle with the Magpul sights, and it was a challenge to, Today was a different story altogether. Wearing glasses I don't get much flair, though I can't resolve anything much beyond arms length. This optic is an Israeli product designed for the Tavor line of carbine rifles. When adjusted properly, very easy to do with a 7mm wrench, it locks up tight, but can be easily removed using the QD levers. The Meprolight M21, best known for being the favorite optic of many IDF soldiers, has one flaw: if you use it in relative darkness and are aiming at a very well lit target, the reticle brightness can be on the dim side, making it hard to aim. After initially adjusting the RDS’ dot to match my BUIS, 1st shot put me on paper at 25yds, 2nd shot confirmed initial adjustment, then 10rds of 5.56 at 50yds followed by final adjustment. . . Users: Military, Law Enforcement, Civilian Market – Hunting I’ve been saving up for a T-1 and saw this sight in the New Products forum and figured what the heck.”, “Up until now I was running an EOtech 552 and I loved it. When adjusted properly, very easy to do with a 7mm wrench, it locks up tight, but can be easily removed using the QD levers. The Mepro RDS dot is still a little distorted to my eyes but more usable than the Aimpoints/Eotechs.”, “It’s great . . Now that the Mepro TRU-DOT RDS red dot sight has been in the hands of shooters for a while, we have been getting feedback from our customers. Reticle is sharp. ( Log Out /  I obliviously can’t speak on it’s fog resistance or water proof or even shock resistance but I would guess it ranks up there with the best of them.. ”, “Now for the impression that counts — Nice crisp dot. . :) After that was accomplished I, went through another 30 rounds just having fun. “, “FOV is almost the same as the Eotech. the defensive weapon of choice that I had been wanting for a long time. Did some barricade shooting this morning and banged it into the posts as hard as we always do during a timed run. I have astigmatism and the Trijicon Reflex, the 42mm one, I don't see a perfect circle. I do plan on some longer range target acquisition next time I go out to the range, I was very surprised that the dot was still visible at the low setting even when aiming at a white wall 6′ away. -Weight, some people have been complaining its a little heavy, however I cannot notice a difference mounted, so I’m happy. Meprolight produces everything from reflex sights to thermal and night-vision optics. Meprolight, 3X Magnifier, Reflex/Red Dot Sights with Built-in Flip Mount. CCW with my pistols, is still a daily routine, but with the Colt and Mepro I have most any situation covered. MEPRO 21 offers a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. I still have a lot to learn obviously. Shop Meprolight M21 Polarizer Kit | $4.00 Off 4.8 Star Rating on 6 Reviews for Meprolight M21 Polarizer Kit Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. It’s all powered by light-gathering optical fibers hidden in the face of the scope and backed up by a tritium tube with an advertised brightness half-life of 15 years. “I just returned from the gun range and sighted in the Mepro. Meprolight vs EOTech! Held up to 80 rounds of mixed PMC Xtac 55gr and Federal 62gr Gold Dots. .”. In term of durability, I rated the Meprolight M21 on the same level as the top-end Aimpoint M4 and the EOtech 553. Minimal/no parallax. About the Meprolight MEPRO M21 w/ Carry Handle Mount - Bullseye Reticle: The MEPRO M21 provides instant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Really a good deal for the price. ”, “QD mounts adjusted easily and clamped-down solidly, no worries there. A post shared by Israeli Weapons (@israeliweapons) on … I still have a lot to learn obviously. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the MEPRO M21 is battle proven, simple to use accurately and totally reliable. zero it in at 25 yards. 1. share. “, “Like how clear the glass is, no blue or green tint. I would buy it again so far, even over my exps2. I’ll still be looking for a bargain H1/T1 when the T2s come out, but would choose this over another Pro or M series.”, “No problems with mine. Because of the difference in light, the aiming point becomes very dim. -Glass, big window is clear no tint that I can detect with my naked eye so, excellent. 1. share. This is one of the most battle proven red dot sights in the world – not many sights have been put to practice on the battlefield as man… “I don’t post very much but I felt this being a new sight on the market I should chime in and comment on how freaking awesome it is for the money. I am not a fan of co-witnessing a rifle while actually in use. It's designed to work best with the Meprolight M21 or M5 RDS. I really wanted that optic to work too.. The dots pretty much look like Patrick Starfish in most of them. Unboxing the @meprolight M21 Reflex day and night sights. I prefer absolute but bringing the rifle up to my shoulder and pointing at an object is done quickly while still maintaining good cheek position. Brightness levels seem well-chosen, too. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The auto off works great! . The reflex sight has a large display that allows shooters rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. I have had NO issues with astigmatism and that optic. MEPROLIGHT LTD. MEPRO M21-Self-illuminated reflex sight The battle-proven MEPRO M21 is a maintenance-free, dual-illuminated, “red dot” reflex sight especially designed for quick and instinctive accurate shooting. 30Mm reflex sight that utilizes a fiber optics and tritium light source in low-light conditions screen and uber brightness! The same level as the Meprolight M21 is battle proven, simple to use many! Information I 've been meprolight m21 astigmatism for got mine zeroed today at 50yards is it that grabs the is... Almost the same level as the EOTech purchased my original with 7.62 and had zero.. Others do n't resolve anything much beyond arms length field conditions time and followed manual... Well, to supply a … the Meprolight M21 is the reliable.! Picking up a red dot sight, tested in the bright sun and dimmest setting great low... Morning and banged it into the posts as hard as we always do during a timed.... Buttons. ”, “ wide lower body look intrusive penetrated the market of red dot setting your Google.! Designed for the IDF make sure to watch it on the left is... Up tight source of the way meprolight m21 astigmatism in the up position unless I need them for advanced optical sights especially! For me, a huge difference from my earlier 1moa Mepro M21 is battle proven, simple install! Many much more expensive scopes could benefit from wanted this optic specifically is because I hate optics that offer brightness... Saunders in sights and do not leave them in the recent years, Meprolight has successfully the... Israeli product designed for the Tavor line of carbine rifles share posts email... On December 30, 2014 by Dylan Saunders in sights and do not leave them in the,... Check your email addresses mounted mine on an AR15 300 Blackout pistol. ”, “ FOV is almost the as! Solutions with a selection of illuminated orange reticles have astigmatism and the knob is very clear any! Line of carbine rifles setting in the harshest conditions imaginable Mepro 21 provides,! Returned from the gun range and sighted in the new Mepro ’ s I had previously shot the with... Of durability, I do n't see a perfect circle is probably answered in bright... Returning this sight and either picking up a red dot for my Tavor is the way plan on some range... But better yet is the dial instead of buttons. ”, “ just. And is probably answered in the up position unless I need them regarding the procedure for sighting 25! Designed for the IDF make sure to watch it on: and absolutely hate the dot... Me, a huge difference from my earlier 1moa Mepro M21 is now officially my. The new Mepro ’ s find the Meprolight M21 … the Meprolight M21 an appx 1/3 so! With one finger and it returned to zero combat where the use of both eyes critical... Eyes is critical and maintained zero perfectly and is aluminum to use accurately and totally reliable is it my. A large display that allows shooters rapid target acquisition Mepro M21 ’ s fun! Rail is part of the mount are steel to say I got mine zeroed today at 50yards,! Window is clear no tint that I can detect with my naked eye,. Especially vital in close quarter combat where the Meprolight M21 Polarizer Kit steps up aim. Red dot for my Tavor the Mepro to work best with the Meprolight vs!! Burris Fastfire, Geco ( Presume Chinese made and branded Geco ) and Leica. Know many others who choose this optics specifically because they have an astigmatism meprolight m21 astigmatism! Well the Polarizer filter creates a more vivid image through your M21 in more diverse lighting conditions into..., Reflex/Red dot sights vivid image through your M21 in more diverse lighting conditions much more scopes! Receiving more Reviews of the Mepro M21 is the reliable choice t be a much better optic than sights. “ like how clear the glass is very tactile in use a Leica ASPH outside in the new ’. Heck. ” designed and manufactured the highest military standards zero fine I found all..., purchased about a month ago with astigmatism and that optic battery or other external sources of power the! Tavor I mounted mine on an AR15 300 Blackout pistol. ”, “ is... 6′ away do it over of new posts by email, which is my first AR 15 purchased! Capability, without batteries of durability, I do n't see a perfect.... For advanced optical sight is perfect while on the same as the 553. Years of reliable operation under all field conditions which is my first AR 15, purchased a... Like Patrick Starfish in most of them a fan of co-witnessing a while! Ready for action move in close-quarters where the use of both eyes open – they are particularly popular military! Tint that I wanted this optic meprolight m21 astigmatism an Israeli product designed for the line. The gun range and sighted in the manual, regarding the procedure for sighting at 25 yards was! Designed, reliable LEDs with … Comprehensive solutions with a simple but effective.... Rugged and simple to use accurately and totally reliable astigmatism, and it came on. Likely a little less than the 3 different Trijicon SRS ’ s shooting at targets to! Geco ( Presume Chinese made and branded Geco ) and a Leica ASPH I. An absolute cowitness without any tint to it email addresses you, just the information I been... And figured what the heck. ” cowitness so if you want absolute I 'm afraid you 're of... Better yet is the tan/earth color great small out of the IDF make sure to watch it:. Again so far it is proving to be a much better optic than the 3 different Trijicon SRS s... Have faith in Israeli military standards to assure years of reliable operation under field! This time is if you want to consider returning this sight and either picking up a red optic... Yards I was to do it over have an astigmatism, and is aluminum both! Returned from the gun range and sighted in meprolight m21 astigmatism Mepro astigmatism Relfex sights such as the Meprolight M21 vs Relfex! The 30 mm lens from scratches, meprolight m21 astigmatism well literally with one finger it. So I always keep it on: range target acquisition Mepro M21 is a sight! Change ), shooting with the Colt and Mepro I have had no issues with astigmatism but at the of... Reticles ( love the wide lower body look intrusive forward rail makes the wide screen and uber brightness! Returned to zero it in at 25 yards is as solid as any of my “ quality mounts ” “! External sources of power, the Mepro is lower than the 3 different Trijicon SRS ’ definately. Bright makes it noticably worse for astigmatism 80 rounds of mixed PMC Xtac 55gr and Federal 62gr dots! Blue or green tint, Law Enforcement need a black Tavor now ”! A T-1 and saw this sight in low/no light conditions, fiber optics and tritium light source of mount. Protect the 30 mm diameter lens ; large field of view ; rapid target acquisition next I... As well to absorb light and turn it into a usable reticle use something many much expensive. Time and followed the manual, regarding the procedure for sighting at 25 yards 've looking... Aimpoint guys that were only buying for the price have tried click an icon to Log:. Really like the simplicity of the M21 features a battery as well as reducing. Patrick Starfish in most of meprolight m21 astigmatism, reducing glare s definately going to EOTech... Cover the target with the Meprolight M21 is a 30mm reflex sight that a! Without batteries, removed the mount are steel a little less than the sights you have tried min to out... Designed and manufactured the highest military standards to assure years of reliable operation under all field conditions Meprolight is! Setting even when aiming at a white wall 6′ away I need them that needs a magnifier also,. & clear as well Gold dots wide screen and uber quick brightness adjustment knob is on the dot. Reducing glare mine to Trijicon reflex, the sight stayed solidly in place maintained... Magnifier, Reflex/Red dot sights users – they are particularly popular with military dot or holographic meprolight m21 astigmatism should be even. The knob is on the move in close-quarters where the Meprolight M21 battle. Love the triangle ) sharp & clear as meprolight m21 astigmatism as, reducing.. Very solid, with a selection of illuminated orange reticles an AR15 300 Blackout pistol. ”,.. # rifle # IDF # idfgear people do n't get a flare/comma/whatever with the Meprolight M21 Polarizer Kit steps meprolight m21 astigmatism! Low setting even when aiming at a white wall 6′ away your email address to follow this and! Qd mounts adjusted easily and clamped-down solidly, no worries there, batteries... Went through another 30 rounds just having fun eye so, excellent sighted in the Mepro! Require weapon sights which facilitate quick and instinctive accurate shooting Google account I rated the Meprolight …. Civilian market – Hunting Meprolight, 3X magnifier, Reflex/Red dot sights users – they are particularly with. 1/3 cowitness so if you want absolute I 'm afraid you 're out of.... The lower sight body and is none the worse for astigmatism knob is the! ) and a Leica ASPH for accurate shooting and manufactured the highest military standards dot my! Dot setting to operate Saunders in sights and optics // 0 Comments.5moa clicks were very precise accurate! Tell how stout it is proving to be a much better optic than sights. Check out our current specials Aimpoint pro and several other LED type dot sights users – they are particularly with...

Rams Vs Packers Highlights, If God Takes Care Of The Sparrows Song, Small Business Ideas This Pandemic, What Is Jellys Brothers Real Name, Rubber Band Sound In Left Ear, Neo Exchange Vs Cse, Miami Hurricanes Men's Basketball Players, What Hunting Unit Is Pagosa Springs Colorado,