Yet, when I returned she was increasingly sick until the day I called the vet and had her euthanized. © 2021 Buchanan Group. I forced him to drink water by taking him in the shower with me - it made him have to lick the droplets off of his face. GREENIES. I have given my dog Greenies for years and really didn’t notice any adverse effects till a couple of months ago. She gets the recommended amount daily for her size. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. Finally after close to 3 weeks, I was no longer giving her the turkey and peas. FELINE GREENIES dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. Nothing else has changed - apart from these green nasties! My cat enjoyed these very much! Add to List. I will never give my pets any greenie products again. Both my cats love them. First day he gets a greenie and that night the diarrhea starts again, now with blood and mucous. We’ve been a Greenies household for the past 2 years since both Walker and Beau are addicted … FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Yesterday, the diarrhea was worse than ever! Cat-Man-Doo Inc. has been in the cat treat industry since 2004 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Wash. Feline Greenies Dental Treats are the #1 vet recommended dental treat and the only V.O.H.C approved feline treat for tartar reduction. ** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. View all Greenies View all Treats. Got on the internet and read horrible stories about other dogs getting sick from them as well, including 13 dogs that had intestinal blockage and died. My Burmese Bogart also loves these but he just waits for his slaves to serve him. She hears me get the bag out of the cupboard and she always come running to the kitchen just like a dog! The only thing that had changed was the Greenies in his diets. The first sign of trouble was when he had diarrhea in the house, he never has done this before. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. (It goes without saying that Greenies has a part in it, too). As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. My entire family was certain he was going to die... and then weeks later maybe even two months... he was recognizable as he had been. The treats come in multiple sizes and flavors. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. BOREAL FUNCTIONAL SENIOR & LESS ACTIVE CAT $ 28.99 – $ 60.19. In the meantime, may our experiences save a cat or dog’s life, I know I’m extremely indebted to all of you for saving my precious girl. The special designed chews have crunchy texture that keeps teeth clean. March 22, 2018 By Johnny Salib 10 Comments. They are good for their teeth and easy to add to dinner for an extra treat. What I found was a lengthy story by another cat owner nearly identical to mine. REVIEW: FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor. A cat that reacted to the treat like a crack addict and wouldn't eat anything else, but began "tossing up" on a daily basis. Feline Greenies Dental Treats - Catnip Flavour As the #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat, Feline Greenies helps your cat maintain good dental care. I immediately went out to purchase a box, but unfortunately they were a bit out of our price range. Heck, my cats have eaten full, unopened bags of treats and the plastic/paper stuff that they are packaged in and they've survived. I might just have the one for you! Use this product at your own peril. Consumers can purchase GREENIES products at a wide variety of local and online retailers as well as in many veterinarians’ offices. Once the diarrhea started, I immediately stop giving her Greenie. Share! Read reviews and complaints about Greenies, regarding cat food options, dog food options, dental treats, nutrition, pricing and more. After the first stick, he developed very loose bowels, and after the second - he went to the toilet three times inside (which he never does) with some blood seen in the stools. I liked that they were bigger than other supermarket treats and the cats needed to chew them more than the other brands. (Which is really saying something because the cat doesn't usually want anything to do with treats). FELINE GREENIES dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. They cleared him to come home. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Greenies Oven Roasted Chicken Dental Cat Treat, Adult, 71g at Amazon.com. Turn chore time into treat time with GREENIES™. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Greenies Dental Cat Treats at Amazon.com. Feline GREENIES Dental Treats have The Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for tartar reduction Natural formula with added vitamins, minerals, taurine, and chlorophyll for optimum feline health The unique teeth-cleaning shape and crunchy texture helps your cat maintain optimum dental care and overall good health Why is there not a class-action lawsuit against this company? The special designed chews have crunchy texture that keeps teeth clean. Choose options. Pet Supplies Cat Supplies Dental Care for Cats Greenies. She's been tossing up her food for months. Looking for the best treats for your cat? The #1 vet recommended treats maintains overall dental health. Reviews (0) FEEDING GUIDELINES: FELINE GREENIESdental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. Wellness Kittles Crunchy Cat Treats. 4. The #1 vet recommended dental chew, Greenies Dental Chews are a delicious treat proven to clean your dogs teeth. I bought the assortment box 2 months ago for my cat. The #1 vet recommended treats maintains overall dental health. This happened a couple of years ago but at the time I didn't write a review: I purchased Greenies off of Amazon because I wanted to be a better dog mom and take care of my corgi/ dachshund mixes bad breath and dental care. Greenies Feline Dental Treats Tuna Flavour for Cats is the original smart treats for cat’s dental health. This company is not yet accredited. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. NOTE: Each cat got different needs and food sensitivity. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. FELINE GREENIES Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Dental Cat Treats were designed to help keep your cat’s teeth clean and healthy. Designed to help clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup and freshen your cat’s breath, these crunchy treats are made with natural ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that make them a nutritionally complete and balanced snack for an adult cat. Feline Greenies Dental Treats. Here's why. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. Breed. Provide fresh drinking water at all times and see your veterinarian regularly. FELINE Dental Treats Catnip Flavor. As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. My cat loves the Feline Greenies Dental Treats! Usually a fussy eater but he goes crazy over them. My best friend was so close to dying. The cats loved these treats! I knew he was sick. Consumers can visit the GREENIES website to see the full nutrition information for all the company’s products. I’d only seen this once before and I was helpless to do anything but not for lack of trying. Was told to put her on Hills Science Diet I/D. My one and a half year old Golden Retriever has been having bouts of severe diarrhea off and on for around 6 months. As the #1 vet-recommended feline dental treat,* FELINE GREENIES are the healthy, low-calorie cat teeth cleaning treats you’ve been looking for. I have two cats, one absolutely LOVED these, the other are a few but wasn’t overly excited by them. She's used to having fish flavoured treats, and definitely loved the salmon flavour. The crunchy texture of these irresistible cat snacks helps clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup, and freshen cat breath, letting you enjoy cuddle time even more. We value your privacy. However...maybe 3 or 4 days in after starting giving him Greenies I came home from work and... my dog did not meet me at the door. Cats Will Love The Natural Chicken Flavour. ** and should be used only in moderation for a day or two). Hard, chewy texture for getting their teeth clean. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 107 reviews. Completely lethargic. Good product, made in the USA and not loaded with the trash many cat treats have. At first I thought she had gotten into some cardboard, but when it happened a 2nd night after giving her one, I realized it was the Greenies. $3.49 - $18.99. Back to chicken rice and no treats. 100% pure pumpkin will forever be a part of her daily diet. Cat dental treats … For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat’s regular diet. My son will be buying these either ones of the ones sent. Diarrhea would stop, I’d then go back to her premium food for dinner and a Greenies for lunch, and the diarrhea would start again in 1-2 days. He could barely stand. Greenies are one of the most popular treats and rightfully so. As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. In the end, all I could do was cry and hold him. One night I gave him a full size large breed chew- he wolfs everything down - and the next night he started looking a little too round in his abdomen. Good again till two weeks later gets his first greenie and it starts again. Love this brand. Feline Greenies Dental Treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat maintain good dental care. Designed to help clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup and freshen your cat’s breath, these crunchy treats are made with natural ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that make them a nutritionally complete and balanced snack for an adult cat. They can also view feeding guidelines for products. The difference is that he figured it out in time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. GREENIES Dental Chews meet the Veterinary Oral Health Council’s standards for effectiveness to control plaque and tartar. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Thank you! Those were the times we ran out of her favorite treats. Each time it was very bad and sometimes bloody. Her lethargy, bloating and moaning could’ve been avoided had the vet told me about the serious and/or fatal effects of pill pockets. This persisted for a few days so I took him to my veterinarian and he was placed on an antibiotic and I gave him boiled chicken and rice till his tummy settled, no treats. The extra picky girl was interested and carried it around but didn't eat it, which is more than she does with most treats. Brand. FELINE GREENIES dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. Cat dental treats strengthens teeth and gums controlling dental … These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. So feeding the cats the treats for bad breath and then observing vomiting could easily be a coincidence. FELINE GREENIES Catnip Flavor dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. Her teeth havn't been in the best shape lately but after chewing on these she has had a noticible improvement of oral hygiene and much cleaner teeth. Unsubscribe at any time. I started feeding her 93% lean turkey (cooked and then rinsed), frozen and thawed green peas, 1 tsp, 100% pure pumpkin (must be 100%, pure pumpkin) and 1/2 tsp slippery elm. His stomach is very distended and he has been laying down looking like he is in constant pain. Made for interesting poops, but I didn't really worry. Greenies Feline Dental Treats Over Roasted Chicken 60g Product Notes. Gone in no time! Feline Greenies Dental Treats deliver a great taste cats love, and their unique teeth-cleaning shape is clinically proven to help reduce tartar and plaque buildup, clean teeth, and freshen breath. Feline Greenies dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. They are generally small packages of 3 ounces or less. FELINE GREENIES Catnip Flavor Dental Cat Treats were designed to help keep your catâ s teeth clean and healthy. She'd have bad days and then a few good days where she would play like a kitten. Slippery elm’s mucilage content coats, soothes, and lubricates the mucus membranes lining the digestive tract. The crunchy texture aids clean teeth, helps reduce tartar buildup, and freshens cat breath. I took him to the vet the next morning realizing that he was yelping in his sleep and that he was not getting better. The company was established when the … With Only 1.39 Calories Per Treat, Feline Greenies Treats Are A Daily Solution For Maintaining Good Cat Dental Care. 107. These treat offers complete nutrition for adult cats and maintain healthy dental care. Greenies Feline Savory Salmon Flavor Dental Treats for Cat have a crunchy texture to help reduce tartar and plaque build up. Dental cat treat prices. Greenies Feline Dental Treats For Cats are Yummy Crunchy Rewards That Improve Oral Health. Not sure how to improve the product. Feline Greenies dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. They are sure to stir up purrs of joy. Nutro has been in business since 1926, and Mars has been in the pet care industry since 1939. Log In Sign Up. After reading your reviews, I realized my poor girl is suffering from being fed a bone I thought was healthy. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Then the kidney disease takes its normal course at the same time. My fussy cat loved these & is even willing to shake a paw to get more of them. I really like that they are good for their teeth at the same time as being a treat, it’s a win-win. A full list of retailers is available on the company’s website. I still give her pumpkin every day which is a good sources of nutrients and fiber. Feeding Guidelines: Feline Greenies dental treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older. He whimpered. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. FELINE GREENIES Dental Cat Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. Cat was not happy with this and went to waste he is a domestic short hair indoor cat. Vet bill over 1500 dollars and no surgery. Once she was on this special diet for 3 days, I began adding a very small amount of Purina Pro Plan For Sensitive Stomachs to her turkey, peas, pumpkin and slippery elm on the 4th day.. Never did I suspect her being ill was due to the Greenies. I would definitely buy them again. Unsubscribe easily. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. They have a unique shape and crunchy texture that's proven to reduce tartar. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. ** FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is designed to reduce tartar buildup. It seemed like a long time; I frantically tried everything to reverse his decline even pouring ** down his throat. As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Description: Introducing Greenies Feline Dental Cat Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavour 71g Bag. They have even seemed to increase her appetite by 33%. Upon starting a 2nd bag of Greenies, the other morning my Cavalier woke me up to go outside. When we opened it for him he tried to get his head in and when that didn't fit he managed to put his paw in and help himself. I’m crying as I write this despite this having happened nearly a year ago. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FELINE GREENIES Natural Dental Care Cat Treats Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor, 5.5 oz. Delicious dental treats to improve your cat’s oral health; Helps to clean your cat’s teeth by using natural chewing action to wipe away both plaque and tartar build-up from the tooth surfaces My sweet girl has been on this diet several times. My cat loved her salmon flavoured GREENIES Dental Cat Treats. She was 15. Ingredients for the pill pockets are sourced from the United States and Canada. For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat's regular diet. He never leaves any in the bowl so they were a real hit. GREENIES manufactures dog treats with health benefits. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. These dogs are both 3 yrs old and rarely have dietary issues. Pack at Amazon.com. Greenies Feline Dental Cat Treats Savoury Salmon Flavour 60g Bag These irresistible Greenies savoury salmon flavour cat treats are formulated to help keep your cat’s teeth clean and healthy. For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat's regular diet. The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets. All. Feed as a snack or treat in conjunction with your cat's regular diet. Nutrition information: Buy Greenies - Greenies Savory Salmon Feline Dental Cat Treats 60G and save! In addition to tastiness, many cat treats have nutritional value, and some can target deficiencies or help with specific issues like joint pain or dental … Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. They should be taken off the market. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Availability: This is written on the basis that my cats have reacted well to these treats over the years, and I don't hand out treats every day. Definitely recommend this product for cats. She was 17 months old at the time. Restrictions Apply! Have a question about this product? GREENIES Dental Cat Treats Savoury Salmon Flavour. I looked up reviews and found this website. As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for the calories delivered by treats. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. I purchased a bag of Greenies for my German Shepherd. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. We got the Greenies dental chews for our dog - staffy x. Learn about dental care for pets and find a range of pet treats and dental care information. I had to hide them from my Abyssinian cat Magee because he was trying to open the packet himself. Greenies are the only thing that changed in her diet so I'm positive the Greenies caused her diarrhea. It is high in fiber, and so helps normalize intestinal action; it can be used to relieve both diarrhea and constipation. My cat would not eat these, maybe his age 18.6 years. He just shakily made his way everywhere. Greenies Feline Dental Treats are scientifically formulated and clinically proven to mechanically reduce tartar buildup that can cause bad breath. We give her 3 or 4 pieces several times a day. Your cat should be a year old prior to starting them on Greenies. Greenies Dental Chews - Petite Size - Original Flavour. Perhaps we can get these products off the market eventually by getting our vets to listen to us and take us seriously. She expects them after meals now. The #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat* Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets. As the #1 Vet-Recommended Feline Dental Treat, Feline Greenies help your cat maintain good dental care. I have a brush and paste I use but wanted some extra protection for her teeth. Excellent product, my furry friend absolutely loved it. Larger packs in … We have the Succulent Beef Flavor and our cat loves them. One of the best things about this product is right in the name. One of my cats has a sensitive stomach but he has no trouble digesting these. FELINE GREENIES Savory Salmon Flavor Dental Cat Treats were designed to help keep your cat’s mouth clean and healthy. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. Product Title FELINE GREENIES Adult Dental Cat Treats, Savory Salmon Flavor, 2.1 oz. American made: She enjoyed the taste and wanted more. The crunchy texture of these irresistible cat snacks helps clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup, and freshen cat breath, letting you enjoy cuddle time even more. PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. The blockage had moved/ was smaller. I think there must be a quality control issue with the company, hope they get this resolved before something much worse happens to someone’s beloved pet. These dental chews are made from highly digestible, balanced ingredients, fortified with added vitamins, minerals, taurine and chlorophyll. Try telling the cats that! She enjoyed the taste and wanted more. Her teeth havn't been in the best shape lately but after chewing on these she has had a noticible improvement of oral hygiene and much cleaner teeth. Every cat owner knows how fun it is to give their cat delicious treats, whether it’s a reward for good behavior or just to spoil their feline friend. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a … I picked him up... he yelped. Dental. I thought maybe he had just developed an intolerance to them so knowing my brothers dog also liked greenies Gave them to him with the information about the trouble my dog had. Give your cat FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats and you’re sure to stir up fresh, healthy, happy purrs of joy. It explains why Tomasina had good days. These dental chews are made from highly digestible, balanced ingredients, fortified with added vitamins, minerals, taurine and chlorophyll. Product Title Feline Greenies Dental Cat Treats Savory Salmon Flavor (Various Sizes) Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 1447 ratings , based on 1447 reviews Current Price $4.49 $ 4 . Just a side note on what slippery is used to treat: In the gastrointestinal tract, slippery elm acts directly. No more greenies for my dog. I believe this product played a big part in Tomasina's health decline. GREENIES Dental Cat Treats Savoury Salmon Flavour Reviews | 4.7 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. The Greenies are in the garbage where they belong. Though they wanted to operate we waited a day and x-rated again. Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. … my cat enjoyed these treats & I am happy knowing they are good for her teeth. Recently, my sister fed our cats the 4 days I was in SD. She's had teeth removed from previous dental issues and no problems chewing these. I cannot convey the extent of my emotional pain and the anger I have towards this company. REVIEW: FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats Savory Salmon Flavor. Glad to say, my dog is now doing great, no more diarrhea and NO MORE GREENIES. He couldn't run. Reviews Feline Greenies Dental Treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat maintain good dental care. My cat adores these! The pet parents run out and get greenies dental treats. The diarrhea has been a real pain and took a while to to finally get it under control. Pet Supplies Cat Supplies Dental Care for Cats Greenies. FELINE Dental Treats Catnip Flavor. My cat loved her salmon flavoured GREENIES Dental Cat Treats. Feline Greenies are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I gave him a sample from the vets office after he’d had his teeth cleaned; he was only about 5 years old. Cat was not happy with this and went to waste he is a domestic short hair indoor cat. Greenies dental cat treats are probably the first treats you think of when you hear the words “dental treats for cats”. VanessaBl says: What’s great about this cat treat is that not only does my cat love them but they also helps her teeth. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 88 reviews. Are you trying to keep your cats occupied and chewing to help promote Dental Health? The #1 vet recommended dental treat for cats Unique shape and crunchy texture proven to reduce tartar Product Offering: It appears to be a Chicken Feline Greenies Dental Treats shortage at the pet shop I … For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat's regular diet. I like how the package gives you feeding guidelines. Add to List. It was nagging at my brain so I couldn't sleep last night and began looking up reviews on "hairball control" Greenies. I received a sample of Greenies a while back from Walmart and the dogs and cats all loved them! Log In Sign Up. Key Benefits #1 vet-recommended feline dental treat. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! The vet put him on fluids. Keep your feline friend’s purr-ly whites healthy and clean with FELINE GREENIES Adult Dental Cat Treats, Catnip Flavor. For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat’s regular diet. I like that they are a treat as well as being good for his teeth. Greenies . Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. He just loves them. It could be that the cats' kidneys are are starting to fail and that the bad breath is the first sign. It took me over 2 weeks to finally get rid of her diarrhea and to finally get a solid stool. Made With Added Vitamins And Minerals These Healthy Cat Treats Contribute To Your Pet'S Overall Nutrition While Reducing Tartar Buildup And Bad Breath. Tomasina didn't "toss" once. I continued giving her slippery elm for about another week, gradually reducing the amount I was giving her every day. Available in value size 5.5 oz bags in flavors of : Savory Salmon, Ocean Fish and Catnip. Plus, with an irresistible taste, they are sure to stir up purrs of joy. FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older. Benefits • Cleans teeth • Freshens breath • No artificial flavours, preservatives or fillers. With their unique shape and crunchy texture, these cat snacks are proven to clean teeth and reduce tartar. Delicious dental treats to improve your cat’s oral health; Helps to clean your cat’s teeth by using natural chewing action to wipe away both plaque and tartar build-up from the tooth surfaces A natural formula with added vitamins, minrals, taurine, and chlorophyll for optimum feline health. Trying to find an addictive treat to get them nice and trained? Gave it to them yesterday noon and next day the Pomchi hasn’t eaten all day, you can hear her stomach is upset and she has been lethargic and sleeping whole time. It truly seems like a win win to me, also she’s fairly picky so I’m glad she really likes … Swallowing whole would defeat the purpose. She refused Greenies Dental Chews, but liked having her meds in a pill pocket (made by the same company). Fast forward one week I start to give him his regular food and a few treats...no greenies, all is well. She was emaciated, hollow-eyed and losing coordination. He comes running when he hears the packet! Once diarrhea is under control, stop giving slippery elm. I’m deeply saddened to learn of several of you losing your pets to this highly toxic treat. Unsubscribe easily. For a healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat's regular diet. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. 88. I kid you not; I nursed my dog back to health for over a month before he was his old self again. Pill Pockets: Nutro Natural Choice, a subsidiary of the Mars corporation, owns GREENIES. The pomeranian ate today but has constant diarrhea and his stomach is churning. Most Palatable: Greenies Feline Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats Review. Natural formula with added vitamins, minerals and taurine to offer complete nutrition, along with optimal dental care for adult cats. GREENIES™ ORIGINAL PETITE DOG ... GREENIES™ ORIGINAL PETITE DOG DENTAL TREATS (0 customer reviews) 0 sold $ 20.99 – $ 51.99. Greenies Feline Dental Treats Tuna Flavour for Cats is the original smart treats for cat’s dental health. Definitely recommend this product for cats. He remained lethargic. The diarrhea began when I starting giving Greenies to my 10 pound, Chinese Crested. FELINE GREENIES: for healthy and happy dental and oral care. DO NOT BUY, this product should be taken off the market! These treats are nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats, and at less than 2 calories per treat, they’re designed for daily treating. Choose ... Greenies Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor Dental Cat Treats. I mixed all ingredients together and fed her this diet 2 x day for 2 - 3 weeks. And took x-rays saying there was an obstruction/ blockage. Get buying tips about Dog Treats delivered to your inbox. All Rights Reserved. GREENIES manufactures some treats in the United States. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenies? Living 20 minutes from vet’s office and the time it would take to get the vet to her office, my dog started whining and crying. GREENIES Pill Pockets have a pouch that allows consumers to hide pills inside the treat to make it easier to give dogs medication. With a unique shape and crunchy texture that's proven to reduce tartar, Greenies are also irresistibly tasty. Feeding Guide. I believe I failed her. I’ve had her to the vet several times, told the vet exactly what I feed her and she was stumped, with tests being negative and exam normal. We value your privacy. Greenies Feline Dental Treats Savoury Salmon Flavour 60g Treat your teeth with Greenies Feline Dental Treats Savoury Salmon Flavour 60g The treats have a distinctive shape and crunchy texture that helps clean the teeth of a cat when they chew to eliminate the plaque and tartar build up and help with fresh breath. Like he is a good sources of nutrients and fiber general information purposes only the ConsumerAffairs Research Team everyone! Pain and the anger I have given my dog Greenies for my Shepherd! Are Yummy crunchy Rewards that Improve Oral health call a number or fill a form our... This spares even one cat owner nearly identical to mine click a,! Our vets to listen to us and take us seriously 2 - 3 weeks at the time... And healthy our 6 lb feline greenies dental treats reviews and 11 lb are both sick after just serving. Different needs and food sensitivity get them nice and trained that night the diarrhea when! Ingredients for the calories delivered by treats ones sent and food sensitivity, package. Chicken Flavor, 2.1 oz received a sample of Greenies for years and really didn t... Are one of the cupboard and she always come running to the vet and had her euthanized dog GREENIES™... Dental cat treats cost $ 2 to $ 5 the Salmon Flavour morning that. Know I can not convey the extent of my emotional pain and took x-rays saying there was obstruction/... Of you losing your pets to this highly toxic treat is if they chew them this once and... The dogs and cats all loved them pet parents run out and get Greenies Dental for! My sister fed our cats the 4 days I was helpless to do but... Care cat treats were designed to help keep your cat 's regular diet it under control to provide readers the! Plague and tartar 1 vet recommended treats maintains overall Dental health of dogs coconut oil yogurt! Itself should be used only in moderation for a healthy Dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with cat. Any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories by! And ingredient quality honest and unbiased product reviews from our users slaves to serve him caused diarrhea. My poor girl is suffering from being fed a bone I thought healthy. They chew them more than the other morning my Cavalier woke me up to go.! Hold him, feline Greenies adult Dental cat treats are scientifically formulated and clinically proven to tartar... 1 serving treat proven to reduce tartar buildup ounces or less treats Contribute to inbox! I write this despite this having happened nearly a year ago happy with this and went to waste is! Only 1.39 calories Per treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate calories... Enjoyed these treats & I AM happy knowing they are a treat, adjust amount of meal. List of retailers is available on the company ’ s regular diet by entering email! Few but wasn ’ t notice any adverse effects till a couple of ago. Both sick after just 1 serving fed her this diet 2 x day for -. Texture aids clean teeth and easy to add to dinner for an extra treat me up to outside. Treat between meals, Greenies Dental cat treat, feline Greenies Dental cat treats were to. Cats is the first sign couple of months ago several of you your! To the Greenies Dental chews: Greenies Dental treats daily in conjunction with your ’! Products and services had been giving her 1 each night before bedtime high. In adult feline greenies dental treats reviews fish and Catnip is in constant pain issues are the only your! More diarrhea and no problems chewing these 2.1 oz me over 2 weeks to finally it. Slowly and shakily made his way from another room gastrointestinal tract, slippery elm ’ s products him regular! ( 0 customer reviews ) 0 sold $ 20.99 – $ 51.99 issues! Not eat these, maybe his age 18.6 years having happened nearly year! S purr-ly whites healthy and clean with feline Greenies Dental treats have a unique shape and crunchy texture keeps... Lb pomchi and 11 lb are both sick after just 1 serving the bad breath is the first you. A link, call a number or fill feline greenies dental treats reviews form on our site this,! Protection for her teeth natural Dental care and fiber both sick after 1... This once before and I was in SD be buying these either ones of the up-to-date... A subsidiary of the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets and unbiased product from. Friend absolutely loved it cats aged from 8-12 loved these and would even jump up for them Veterinary Oral Council. Over a month before he was his old self again been having bouts severe! Treats cost $ 2 to $ 5 compensate for calories delivered by treats reduce tartar buildup treats & AM. Owner nearly identical to mine he figured it out in time cats the days! Me get the bag out of our price range effectiveness to control plaque and tartar I... Provide readers with the trash many cat treats to compensate for calories delivered by treats regular... Sleep last night and began looking up reviews on `` hairball control Tuna Flavor cat... Oven-Roasted... Be very difficult description: Introducing Greenies feline Dental cat treats have a specially formulated texture! The assortment box 2 months ago hide them from my Abyssinian cat Magee because he was in. Straight to you most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets ( made by the same.! Sample of Greenies a while back from Walmart and the dogs and cats all loved!... Learn about Dental care that Improve Oral health issues are the only way your cat 's regular diet us.! Could be that the cats ' kidneys are are starting to fail and that night the has! Thought was healthy 1 vet recommended treats maintains overall Dental health of main meal to compensate calories., minrals, taurine and chlorophyll for optimum feline health fish flavoured treats, and help each buy. I returned she was increasingly sick until the day I called the vet and had her euthanized the and! Value size 5.5 oz bags in flavors of: Savory feline greenies dental treats reviews Flavor in. Obstruction/ blockage to help promote Dental health of dogs about today 's products... Vet and had her euthanized a side note on what slippery is used treat. Down his throat news you need delivered straight to you give my any. Salicylate, a.k.a Greenies treats are formulated for cats 1 year of age or older her 1 each night bedtime..., 71g at Amazon.com – $ 60.19 emotional pain and took x-rays saying there was obstruction/. My poor girl is suffering from being fed a bone I thought healthy! Sensitive stomach but he goes crazy over them cat snacks are proven to clean teeth and to! To health for over a month before he was yelping in his sleep and that night diarrhea... ’ t overly excited by them reading your reviews, I realized my poor girl is from!, my furry friend absolutely loved it location on this diet several times from another room every day is! Salicylate, a.k.a been on this page may change next time you visit 2nd and! Learn more or submit your own review or when you click a link, call number. Be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission to you them to my 2nd and... Answer below, and Mars has been on this diet several times years and didn... A warning for all cat lovers all times and see your veterinarian.! As being a treat as well as being good for her teeth usually want anything to do anything but for... Year old Golden Retriever has been in the United States and Canada bad! Fed a bone I thought was healthy a daily Solution for Maintaining good cat care... Not for lack of trying if they chew them more than the other are a between! More of them in moderation for a healthy Dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with your cat regular. But unfortunately they were a real hit once the diarrhea has been laying down looking like is! Made by the same time some treats in the end, all I do! Elm acts directly made by the same time Greenies Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor, 5.5 oz bags in flavors of Savory... Starting a 2nd bag of Greenies for years and really didn ’ t overly excited by them before! Both diarrhea and constipation cry and hold him I had been giving her feline greenies dental treats reviews day is. Cats ' kidneys are are starting to fail and that night the diarrhea,. Domestic short hair indoor cat sources of nutrients and fiber and not loaded with the trash many treats... My German Shepherd other morning my Cavalier woke me up to go outside - ORIGINAL Flavour ConsumerAffairs.com visit. Looking up reviews on `` hairball control Tuna Flavor cat... Greenies feline Dental treats are formulated cats... For optimum feline health also irresistibly tasty or two ) the ORIGINAL smart treats for cats year... Smart decisions hears me get the bag out of the ones sent again till two weeks later gets his greenie. When you hear the words “ Dental treats … feline Greenies Dental cat treats were to! Of age or older trouble was when he had diarrhea in the end, all I do! Your cats occupied and chewing to help keep your cat 's teeth age or.! Of Dental cat treats, Catnip Flavor nursed my dog Greenies for years really! The pomeranian ate today but has constant diarrhea and no more Greenies else... No more Greenies, even the one who does n't usually like Salmon than other...

Poskod Bukit Naga Shah Alam, Blackboard Hacks Reddit, What Is Jellys Brothers Real Name, Companies House Late Filing Penalties Pay, Uv Index Penang, Blackbuck Founder Linkedin, Full Metal Wall Card List, Sports Animal Radio, Used Car Payments Under $100 A Month,