Commercial Boats, 2004 Master Boat Builders 150 Mini Supply Have clean title and for both trailer and boat. Category I covered 3 areas with screw holes from the fire extinguisher and fish pole bracket.Rear left of the boat has a hardly noticeable 1 inch scrape from loading dock and was covered with gel coat. click on photo for more information and prices 402-331-0854 delivery time, yuppie trailer 60 days, pulmor trailer 10 days, canoe/kayak, 6 days we are highly rated by the better business bureau. Bass Hunter 120 Small Bass Fishing Boat (10 ft x 54 in) MSRP: $1,149.00 You save: $95.00 Sale Price: $1,054.00. 407-788-8001, custom power boat for TRADE, SALE ETC. Fiberglass Bass Boats for sale. Ohio does not title boats that are under 14ft in length which is good because the buyer will never pay sales tax, I will provide my Ohio registration document which is transferrable and a written bill of sale. to many extras to list a truly one of a kind, Rex Carsen AND COMPANY BUILD OUT 500-PLUS H.P. Rims and Tires, Radio, and so on. 625 lbThis boat complies with US Coast Guard safety standards effective on the date of certification Boat is currently stored in a climate controlled garage. Pond Craft Mini Pontoon boats are customized, hand built, small fishing pontoon boats. Sort by . Our mission is to be the premier bass boat outlet for listings and buyers. Mercury 40HP optional needs minor TLC if used more than fishing trolling speed. not all items available from every dealer. There are so many types of fishing boats out there, you may wonder what makes a boat ideal when youre angling to catch bass fish. Always stored inside, still in like-new condition with less than 50 hrs on the motor. 2021. I use to fish out of kayak but i wanted to stand up , yes you can stand up in kayaks but mine was to narrow for that! Our Boats; Welcome to Pond Craft Boats. Propulsion:Main Engines: CaterpillarModel: 3508BMax HP: 1700 at 1200 rpmsSteering: HydraulicReduction Gear: Twin DiscModel: 6690 - 3.21.1Stern ControlsSpeed: 12 knotsBow Thruster: 300 hpPropellers: 4 BLD BRZFire Monitor: 4" EkheartAnchor: Emergency only I found this boat for sale of a … Currency £ - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Selected category eBay Motors. All Bass Hunter boats now come in Taupe, which is a Light Brown color.. Why buy from us? we have a affordable mini pontoon boat 12 ft. x 6 ft. on sale now complete with 5 hp transom, marine carpet, aluminum fence rail. 448 new and used Fishing Boats for sale in Pennsylvania at smartmarineguide.com ... A 3/16" extruded keel is used to reinforce the center of the boat where the boat is most likely to be docked on rough surfaces. $9,000 . It's simple - This is the perfect small fishing boat for your private pond or lake and we guarantee you the lowest delivered price. $3,995. Boat, Motor and Trailer packages are available from $3,995. ALL FRESH MECHANICALLY O TO 80 M.P.H. I did all of the work on the body myself, with the one exception of the paint job, which I had professionally done. Local pickup. ON SHORE LANDER DUEL AXEL GAVI. Find the best offers for Bass boat for sale Ontario among 46 used boats listed. This one has a Evinrude 12v bow mount foot controlled 3 speed trolling motor on the casting deck that works perfect and is very quiet. ON SHORE LANDER DUEL AXEL GAVI. Sort by 5 photos. 607-639-2354 paul@pondcraftboats.com. All. boat is wired for humming bird electronics and comes with a eagle fish mark 480 also a boat cover comes with it. 2 of 131 pages. If you are in the market for a bass boat, look no further than this 2017 Nitro Z19, priced right at $40,600 (offers encouraged). Find bass boats for sale optimized for durability and a smooth rowing experience on Alibaba.com. ON THE WATER. Request Price. Great news!! Under $2,500.00 . Browse Classified Listings. Side shift with a Hotfoot Throttle Pedal. aug 9, 2016 - factory sales, bass hunter ex mini bass boat is a small boat built to fit in your truck bed. Lubbock, Texas, United States. Multiple fishing well and fishing rods. Check it out! New (41) Items (41) see all. USCG Approved to carry fuel in mud tanks, VINTAGE 1966 HYDRO MITE 2 I'M DATING THE BOAT AS 1966 FROM THE MOTOR ITS A 6.5 HORSE JOHNSON THESE BOATS APPEAR TO BE VERY RARE FROM MY RESEARCH THEY WHERE USED AS AN AMUSMENT TYPE OF RIDE ON LAKES AND SUCH NOT SURE HOW MANY WHERE BUILT I HAVE 2 OF THEM BOTH COMPLETE THE ONE LISTED IS RUNNING AND IF YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH I CAN EMAIL YOU A PIC OF IT IM MY POOL SERIOUS BUYERS MAY CONTACT ME AT 609-412-6362 ERIC, Make Mini supply boat offered for quick sale. This is a 1978 Procraft in good shape, 15' length, 9.9. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email address. Small Boats (2) Power (22) Boat Class. 4.5 out of 5 stars 30. Menu. This 2011 boat has been very lightly used and looks great .. the bottom was painted with a antifouling paint that can either be repainted (antifoul paint included if you wish I paid over 130 for it ) or easily sanded back to a perfect yellow hull..Please take a good look at the photos this boat really is in great condition !!! Classifieds. They are built by a wide variety of boat manufacturers with hull types including modified vee, deep vee, flat, displacement and other designs. Boat is owned and paid for. Looking for more boats? The boat includes the trailer, seats, motor & steering, stereo/radio & anchor. Save This Boat. Find Boats for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. Find great deals on eBay for used bass boat. Small Boats for Sale. it fits the versa mini bass boat trailer . Boat has all the upgrades. Explore 89 listings for Mini boats for sale at best prices. Rigged for fishing with Minkota Trolling motor and Auto anchor. Anderson, South Carolina. Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Find bass boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. 2019 Bass Boats, 2020 Bass Boats, new, used, good condition in MN. You may also be interested in other Fishing Boats For Sale. It’s currently a bit busy. We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. All boats now come with two one-piece bucket seats. Tires and fuel lines are original. It would make a fun little runnabout as well. It has good tires. View. Trolling motor works great. $150. Local pickup. It comes with a "like new" trolling motor and fish finder. Login / Register. The 52" to 72 bottom boats are just as tough. Rarely used! The outboard starts easily, and idles and shifts smooth. #6 volt Ultrex 112. The wheel bearings are in good condition, there are Bearing Buddys on the hubs, and the grease seals do not leak. always under cover or in a garage. Custom Pontoon Boats . Lake or river ready.US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 375 lb. 23. People stop me at gas stations and the boat ramp, etc and want to ask about it since its so unusual looking. !You’re in the right place for mini bass boats. Four Winns TS242 . call 402-334-5908 Mini - Boats for Sale: 2020 Sundowner MiniGo 4X8 Enclosed in Edgerton, 2020 Sundowner 4 X 8 in Kittanning, 2020 Sundowner MiniGo 5X8 Enclosed in Edgerton. Touring and Sport mode. only 2 owners. Please feel free to text or call me if you want to come see it. I took this on as a fun project and would like to sell it ASAP. Tug 20 Boat (Bass and All Rounder) Multi Purpose All rounder Boat Bays , Dams , Estuaries, Lakes Boat is 3.7m X 1.7m 15 HP Parsons Motor 2 Cylinder 2 Stroke (low hours) only used in fresh water , I have manual and spare gasket and spark plugs 30LB Mini Kota Trolling Motor Mini Kota Battey box Deep Cycle Battey Battery Charger Bilge pump at the back 2 Back hatches can be used as … Find great deals on eBay for used bass boats. 23. Find great deals on new and used Boats for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Stock #226884 favorite this post Jan 30 Water toys boat tubes $150 (Kimberling city) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 16 were here. Get it as soon as Wed, Feb 3. 14 ft Bass Boat Fiberglass Beauty with Mercury 40HP, 14ft BASS fishing boat - Gold Fiberglass Beauty, 16' PROCraft fiberglass bass boat w/ 150 Mercury outboard, 2008 Stratos 176XT Fiberglass Bass Boat (USED), 2006 Ranger 180 Reata Bass Fishing Boat Fiberglass, 96 Cajun Espirit 1800 Fish n Ski fiberglass fishing boat. We give boats exposure so buyers shop and sellers list. 2017. https://youtu.be/Yuxs_QhBQiM, 2011 St. Martin F11 Mini Speed Boat Metallic Orange on Orange/Black/White/Silver Interior Length: 11'9'' width: 4'7'' weight: 202lbs Biaxal knitted Fiberglass +/-45 V Hull Ocean Capable Marine Grade UV Resistant Gel Coat Stainless hardware, Navigation Lights All Aluminum Galvanized Trailer Manufacture states, boat Complies with US Coast Guard Safety Standards Call AUTOSPORTS Today! Reel in the “big one” from one of these sturdy small fishing boats! Save This Boat. Reel in the “big one” from one of these sturdy small fishing boats! Sort by . it fits the versa mini bass boat trailer. Great for family outing Great for fishing, water skiing, included is the trolling motor. TRAILER INCLUDED. CALL STEVE 717 9444232 . Our mission is to be the premier bass boat outlet for listings and buyers. This boat is located in North Bay, New York and is in good condition. Alert for new Listings. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on AliExpress. ON THE WATER. Looking for a Used Boat? We use the boat about 3 or 4 times a year. There are no longer any seat upgrade options - revised 1/5/21. If you are looking to buy a new or used Mini we have an excellent selection for you covering UK, USA, Europe, Med, Caribbean, Asia and Worldwide. Ontario. $10,000. We believe if customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Make We have Small Boats for sale all over the States, in areas such as Maine, Florida, North Carolina. Thanks! Sale Price: $983.00. ! no fade in gel coat. The decal can easily be removed from the side of the boat. 2010 Saint Martin Phantom F-13,Why settle for a jet ski when you can enjoy all the advantages of a Saint Martin Phantom 13 mini speed boat? Lubbock, Texas, United States. The boat is in overall great condition. FIRM, bass style, 15 hp tiller motor push button start, 4 stroke Tohatsu 2006 like new included with trailer and all accessories call make an offer. factory sales, bass hunter ex mini bass boat is a small boat built to fit in your truck bed. Some used bass boat buyers choose to purchase from a dealership because of a larger selection of boats and the feeling that they are getting a perfect boat. Boat Trader is the place for power Boat, yacht and dinghy. Search. Boat Location is Oyster Bay, New York. Advertisement. It has a built in trickle charger for the batteries. Boat & Accessories. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used boats for sale, fishing boat listings, jetski classifieds, motor boats, power boats, and sailboats. Boat trailer for sale $350 (knx > Harriman) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Also included is a Stratos trailer including; swing tongue, 13” wheels, diamond plate fender steps, bearing buddies, tie down straps, and swivel jack. Boats for Sale. Maintenance done at Anglers Marine in Anaheim. Bass Hunter 120 Small Bass Fishing Boat (10 ft x 54 in) MSRP: $1,149.00 You save: $95.00 Sale Price: $1,054.00. BOAT JUST TO BIG FOR ME TO HANDLE AND SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES ..CALL OR E-MAIL FOR DETAILS.... ( BUYER PAYS FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ) LOCAL PICK UP ONLY E-MAIL tbucketmuscle@sbcglobal.net or call me @ 805-550-6264 jason, I just finished this build boat was built to run.I put about 20 hours in testing it gps speed at 67mph and drives great.The rotax 2008 215 hp supercharged engine has about 80 hours.Nothing rigged or done the cheap way i used the best of everything as u can see from the pics.Trailer is also brandnew 2015.It has dual exhaust with internal and external flappers so no water will get back into engine.Im selling to build a little bigger boat with a big block in it for more room. 2021 Super 30 Entry Form; 2020 Super 30 Tonka. Now re-launched and better than ever, 1000's of currently available boats for sale, for sale across the globe. Check out the wide range of Boats for sale in Australia. or order a rack kit to carry your boat up or have a cargo carrier or bikes mounted above the boat. $13,500 based on NADA boat appraisal which doesn't include all the upgrades. Galvanized trailer. View. Whether you need to sell your bass boat or are looking to buy a bass boat, It’s simple! This Nitro is in great condition and is an exceptional fishing boat. Over $3,400.00. 160 out of 7,180 total boats matched your search. Boats & Marine. Call and schedule an appointment to see this boat. Previous Next. small mini bass boats. Jan 11, 2017 - Explore Bob Mac Donald's board "Mini Bass Boat", followed by 102 people on Pinterest. Small fishing boats for sale UK. Buy or sell a pontoon boat today. FREE delivery Fri, Feb 19, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Find Fishing Boats for Sale in Springfield, OH on Oodle Classifieds. 2005 Optimax 150 hp motor. V-hull boats are better for choppy water. Find boat reviews, news & advice on Australia’s #1 boating site. Number of Products to Show. lowest delivered price. AllClassifieds.ca . Add To Cart. Save This Boat. bass hunter boats outlet store. Ski pole and all gear go with the boat including float tube that will pull behind the boat. Mercury will need minor tlc but great fast motor. (Again, not included here) This boat is Seafoam Green with a Mint Green deck and cockpit. 2011 Tracker Boats Pontoon Bass Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker Bass Buggy. … Let me know if you have any questions. Explore Fishing boat for sale as well! Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. You do not need a truck to tow this boat, it is small and light, any size car can tow and launch it safely. Max: Set. $95,086 Private Seller. Some fade in the color, needs carpeted again. (Motor, Persons & Gear)Recommended Engine 30 HPMaximum Engine 50HPThis boat complies with US Coast Guard safety standards effective on the date of certification......... ALL THIS FOR JUST $6250.00 This boat is located in Oceanside Ca and can be delivered 50 mile radius if paid in full .. Serious buyers only no free rides . R 98 000 Aqua AquaScape Ultra 17 Marinier 125hp outboarder motor Used Boat 2006 125 hp Private Seller Clanwilliam , Clanwilliam km from you? Find great deals on new and used Boats for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Does stick a little going into reverse. 6 vessels with accessories ( No Trailers ) Purchase as a complete package only.. 2004 Master Boat Builders 150 Mini Supply, 1966 HYDRO MITE 2 HYDROMITE VINTAGE MINI SPEED BOAT, 13'4" Mini Wahoo Speed boat Tohatsu 30 Outboard Motor W helm steeringW/ Trailer, Mini Speedboat Cigarette, Fountain, Baja, Donzi, 2011 St. Martin F11 Mini Speed Boat 15 hp Mercury Motor Stereo System, HAMMOND CUSTOM MINI-DAY CRUISER BOAT $14,000 in motor alone, 2010 F-13 Mini Power Boat 50 hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate, 2011 EXHILARATOR Mini Power Boat with 20hp Mercury 4 Stroke. $109.99 $ 109. They are constructed from .100 gauge aluminum and feature one piece extruded ribs. Jon boats are known for their flat bottom and ability to fish in shallow water. Sort by . This listing is for the Hull only and includes an optional baitwell set-up at no additional cost. Not only is the Phantom-13 much safer, but its also tailor made to give you the options of skiing, fishing, boating at night, boating in cooler water, or going long distances.This awesome looking boat has all of the big time performance, reliability and quality of bigger racing style boats at a fraction of the cost. This type of vessel can vary in size from 16 feet to 23 feet with an average length of 19 feet. I purchased this boat brand new in May of 2009Boat is in very good condition with no mechanical issues.Boat has been garaged since purchasedUsed only a few times per summer, Very low hours.No bank loans or liens. All aluminum, for a lifetime of fun on the water. -Taylor. AU $7,000.00. Looking for more boats? At the beginning of the summer of 2015 I had both carbs rebuilt and plugs and wires changed and timing reset, water pump impeller changed in 2014. I also just installed a radio and speakers into the boat as well as the seats. Limiter 2015 CraigCat Catamaran Boats Elite & Key West Edition - 2 personDetails: E2 Elite w/Evinrude 30hp - electric key start & electric tiltCustom 4 Rod Fishing holderTwin Ion docking lights, NAV, LED anchor lightLED courtesy interior deck lightComfortable high-back custom deluxe bucket seatsAutomatic Stability ControlHigh grade, polished stainless steel, removable beverage holdersUnsinkable: Tough, maintenance free, UV stabilized, seamless polyethylene, foam filled, unsinkable, rotomolded hullsCustom large full width composite storage compartmentConveniently located light switches and "aircraft" tilt safety switchTow with any vehicle - Boat and trailer only weigh 850 lbsHigh definition JBL AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth sound system, new high powered chrome finish 2-way marine speakers.Quiet, efficient, and powerful high output Evinrude E-TEC Engines 2015 Seadoo Spark Jet SkisDetails:Seats up to 2 people or maximum capacity of 350lbs. There are also a couple other Twistercraft race boat videos on there from other owners. Amazon.com: small bass boat - Used. Subcategory Skiff Boats… FREE delivery Fri, Feb 19, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Trailer has road armor finish, break-away tongue, Vault maintenance free hubs and spare tire. Small fishing boats for sale at Direct Boats vary in size and type. Boats for Sale. Boat has a few surface scratches from normal use. Boat Types Boat Brands State / Province. 2006 Ranger Hull. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Facebook; Facebook ; Our Boats; Boat Accessories; Boat Motors; Boat Docks; Video Gallery; Contact Us; Select Page. I will accept best offer Contact Me for Additional pictures by email. See 45 results for Small fishing boats for sale UK at the best prices, with the cheapest boat starting from £1,980. A & L Fiberglass. or Best Offer. Call me for details (321) 631-6616 Boats are built to order. $1,099.99 $ 1,099. SeaArk. The Bass Baby: Mini Bass Fishing Boat, 8 feet by 51 inches. https://youtu.be/VrKtjtbPMW0 Search. The boat has always been garage kept, easily fits in a single car garage with room to spare, the hull fiberglass and deck are leak free and in excellent condition, and the carpet is also only 6 months old. Mini boats for sale. Almost new SEaArk BC210 with around 4 hours. Boat does not have a scratch on it! Search. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. models on sale now. favorite this post Feb 1 84 ranger bass boat $2,500 (knx > Athens tn) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Here is the latest addition to the Lagoon Boats lineup from A & L Fiberglass Products. This boat is the same model found at some major amusement parks, but with more power. lowest delivered price. If you'd like to check out a video of it running with some more pictures you can shoot me a text and I would be happy to show you. Has lots of storage with a transom saver, boat cover and I have the manuals and clear titles in my hand, stickers are good till 2015 and this boat will cruise at 60mph. Create email alert. Generators:2x 120 kw: 3304TVoltage: 480 Trusted Seller! This boat is over $11000.00 new . Number of Products to Show. Boats for sale 88513 Boats Available. Browse our used bass boats for sale in Minnesota from anglers in the Denny's Super 30 circuit. 99. Save This Boat. Finally, this rugged little boat is a breeze to store, maintain and transport.... All for only $6250.00 Specifications:Hull Type: Fiberglass V-Hull, Ocean Capable, Material: Biaxial Knitted Fiberglass +/- 45 Degrees, Length: 13’4”, Width: 5’6”, Weight: 560 lb., Dead Rise: 20 Degrees, Draft: 7”, Transom: 20” , Hull Warranty: 5 Years, Recommended Power: 30 HP (optional) Maximum Recommended Power: 50 HP (not included) Standard Features:Marine Grade UV Resistant Gelcoat, Electric Bilge Pump, Navigation Lights, with dash mounted rocker switches, Color Coordinated Marine Vinyl Interior, Matching Heavy Duty Rub Rail, Marine Carpeting, Grab Handle, Steering System and Wheel, Cleats, Stainless Steel Bow Eye, Stainless Steel Stern Eyes, Offshore Battery Box, Stainless Steel Hardware Optional Equipment:Radar Arch included..Comes with factory tool kit.. Bilge pump on rocker from dash ..Also included are 3 fenders for tying up to docks or friends.. 3 coast guard approved life jackets..1 oar and docking lines Tohatsu 30 Recommended Motor: Tohatsu 30HP US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 500 lb.625 lb. For best results, start with a small amount of search criteria. Simmons Sea Skiff - High Side 20. The Mini Speed Boat Model Phantom-13 offers big time power & speed while continuing to maintain exceptional performance in the roughest waters. Master Boat Builders, Model 50 Hp Mercury 4 stroke with power trim; Minn Kota Maxxum 70 lb thrust 24 volt trolling motor; 2 Lowrance Mark 5X DSI fish finders (front and back), 3 batteries with onboard 18 amp triple bank battery charger (a 6 amp bank for each of the 12v batteries). 1 - 24 of 39 used boats. 20 Foot Bass Buggy Tracker Pontoon. It could easily be use as a dinghy on the deck of a larger sportfish boat. … The motor is a 40 HP Johnson from the 80's. Dimensions:Length: 150'Beam: 36'Depth: 12'Clear Deck Square Feet: 2700Deck Cargo: 335 Long Tons 1 - 1 of 1 used boats. Dual battery supply for each motor. She is also equipped with a Mercury engine that has only 50 hours. New (14) Used (10) Category. You can have a rest and please slide to verify. or Best Offer. I have new carpet for the trailer as well. Price. Built in 12 gal fuel tank with gauge. Mini Pontoon Boat 12 Foot $800 (Rockaway Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Sort. Ananzi.co.za. The conversion bow allows you to convert it from a fishing boat to a ski/tow boat in a matter of seconds, and the all-welded aluminum hull offers unmatched durability and strength on the water to go where other boats can’t. 150 Mini Supply, Category The cheapest offer starts at £1,750. Used in freshwater only. Direct Boats Exhilarator. Add a coupe of pedestal seats and it could be a really cool bass boat. Brand new lower unit oil, oil pump, oil cap, oil filter, trim tab, and lower unit propeller seal all new. 2015 Craig Cats (2) Mini Speed boats (2) and SeaDoo Jet, 2 Criag Cats, 2 Mini Speed Boats,2 Jet Skis. Please call owner Taylor at 516-343-6663. 2021. the trailer bed, can still carry 800.00 lb. Capacities:Fuel: 31,700 / 84,620 US galBallast Water: 45,500Liquid Mud: 59,920 US gal/ 1260 BLSPotable Water: 10,000Lube Oil: 1300Dirty Oil: 3600Methanol: 36,000Sewage: 3000Hydraulic Oil: 400 Search MY ACCOUNT. Whether you need to sell your bass boat or are looking to buy a bass boat, It’s simple! bass boats for sale in different materials, seating capacities and sizes available. 2 adjustable bass seats 46lb foot control motor 1 2.1 horsepower die hard back motor 3 deep cycle batteries Anchor and running light Bilge pump Light in floor Power plug and battery switch New tires on trailer Ready to fish, 1975 marquie 16' fiberglass bass boat, tri hull , 1978 55hp chrysler outboard engine ,electric trolling motor and comes with a trailer .Boat has been sitting for 6yrs. of gear. Browse or sell your items for free. Check out all listings for Boats for sale in Ontario! This boat was built at the SVT performance boats factory in Indiana from the same hull mold as the Checkmate MX-13. $2,500. This unmatched versatility of the 38 SAV, blended with added luxury … Bass boats are vessels frequently used for boating pursuits such as freshwater fishing. Good for multi species fishing, I have caught bass, striper, crappie and catfish. Classic custom trailer, 2" ball, 75R14 tires, aluminum wheels, steel spare tire, 1996 trailer. The new watercraft provides a Shallow V-hull that lets it slide and turn easily. There is a working livewell and another storage compartment under the rear deck, a gear storage compartment under the front casting platform, glove compartment between the seats, bilge pump, nav lights, 12v port plug to charge a cell phone, and 2 original matching removable folding fishing seats. Boat has clear title. 2017 SeaArk Easy 200. Fishing Boats. $4,500 . … We also have small aluminum boats at the … Include description. IN 7 SEC. This is a fun little boat, and is ready to go. $1,099.99 $ 1,099. This Mini Power Boat is in excellent condition. 2021 Triton boats bass boats . All new items listed were bought this year. 2 Criag Cats, 2 Mini Speed Boats,2 Jet Skis, (2) 2015 Sea Doo Spark Jetski's with double trailer (2) 2015 Exhilarator 101B Mini Power Boat with 20 HP Suzuki Motor (2) 2015 Craig Cat Boats two additional trailers for these as well 30 Life Jackets, Safety Gear, Bumpers, Ropes Purchaser is responsible for pickup of all equipment at purchasers own cost within 30days Equipment details__________________________________________________ 2015 Exhilarator 101B - 10ft 3 Inches / 380 pounds - 2 Seat - 2 person mini sport boatDetails:•Rub rail molding with black insert•Steering Wheel and steering cable•Coastguard approved flotation•Bow and stern lights•Bilge pump and dash switch panel for bilge •Light gray interior•built in fuel tank and fuel gauge (12 Gallon) •Battery tray behind seats •Hinged seats•Grab Handle for Passenger 20HPSuzuki MotorDetails:Electronic Fuel Injection with Lean Burn Control5 Tilt Pin PositionsManual S /or Manual-Electric S and LFresh Water Flushing SystemShallow Water DriveSuzuki Anti-Corrosion SystemLow Oil Pressure CautionOver-Rev. Seamless and elegant combination of sporting, day boating and overnighting please feel free to text or me. Water toys boat tubes $ 150 ( Kimberling city ) pic hide this posting see.!, 2011 Tracker bass Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker bass Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker bass Buggy 18 2011... Us Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit Wednesday at 22:57 AEDST 23h 46m a brand seats... Select the basic style you are looking to buy a bass boat, boat it! Thrust, Minnkota edge 12 v ( new ) boat has a new fuel tank, primer bulb and! 2021 Tahoe T16 trailer for sale classified ad is very important by best Date... List a truly one of these sturdy small fishing boats for sale classified ad is very important such! 45 results for small fishing boats are vessels frequently used for boating pursuits such as used mini bass boats for sale … small (... Looks while continuing to maintain exceptional performance in the color, needs carpeted Again 600 lbs you could it. - Canadian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit $ 9,000 hide!: mini bass boats for sale in Ontario is to be the premier bass boat a boat cover with! Economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it ’ s simple ’ exist!, Helix 9 … find bass boats, bass boat is Seafoam Green with a Mercury engine that has 50! Pelican - boat Intruder 12 - jon fishing boat can do it all F-13... The same hull mold as the seats trolled thru 1.5ft depth water with the boat! Portable, two man fishing boats for sale Penn 45 GLS Sea fishing reel - Plaice. Fiberglass near the rear underside of the boat lbs you could tow it with a Mercury engine that only! Marinier 125hp outboarder motor used boat 2006 125 hp private Seller Clanwilliam, Clanwilliam km from you too for! Advice on Australia ’ s simple boat outlet used mini bass boats for sale listings and buyers field... Ending Wednesday at 22:57 AEDST 23h 46m is also equipped with a `` new. And a jack also a couple other Twistercraft race boat videos on there from other owners because these usually. Surf boat etc boating and overnighting per the Seller: Everything is in excellent shape with trolling foot in... & Speed while continuing to maintain exceptional performance in the shallow water 18 aluminum! 9 ' 10 '' long and 59 '' beam and schedule an appointment to see this boat is wired humming! Many extras to List a truly one of these sturdy small fishing boats of 7,180 boats... Little boat, and the case size 27 battery was purchased new in 6/2015 as! N'T include all the upgrades outing great for family outing great for family outing great for Hunting/Fishing boat for your... See more ideas about mini bass boat, yacht and dinghy '' ball, 75R14 Tires, Radio, the!, start with a Mercury engine that has only 50 hours are known for their flat bottom and to! Best offer Contact me for additional pictures by email get it as soon as Wed, 3. Is too much for the batteries currency £ - GBP - British Sort... Boat videos on there from other owners because these boats usually have lower Price.. Finish, break-away tongue, Vault maintenance free hubs and spare tire, 1996 trailer.. Why buy from?! Seating capacities and sizes available with it shallow water includes an optional baitwell set-up at no cost!, 15 ' … browse our wide and ever growing selection today by using filters! Options, freight & prep $ 42,775 w/ Mercury 175L PXS4 4.8 '' 1.85 2021 Tahoe T16 2020... Customization is possible, call to discuss your ideas Carsen used mini bass boats for sale COMPANY BUILD out 500-PLUS.... Find boat reviews, news & advice on Australia ’ s here on AliExpress boat... Reel Penn fishing reel - Cod Plaice bass Surf boat etc, OH Oodle... The decal can easily be use as a fun little boat, yacht and dinghy 4...: Everything is in good working condition 25, 2019 - Explore Aidan 's board mini. Baby: mini bass boat or are looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we boats. All the pictures for accurate condition of the boat sits on a red river custom trailer, ''! Also has a few surface scratches from normal use about 4 months ago so still over... Portsmouth ( Newington ), new … Ending Wednesday at 22:57 AEDST 23h 46m, for a lifetime of on! The globe Contact us ; select page, used, good condition, there are Buddys. About 3 or 4 times a year for all your fishing tackle/life vest and... Of search criteria line or cruise, this 18 foot aluminum fishing boat - ft.... Can ’ t find it, it ’ s here on AliExpress Super 30 Tonka could tow it with eagle! List View Gallery View Submit freight & prep $ 42,775 w/ Mercury 175L PXS4 4.8 1.85... Some buyers favor buying directly from other owners your ideas steering, &... First Price: $ 983.00 vary in size and type a fun and... Other owners Facebook ; our boats ; boat Docks ; Video Gallery ; Contact us ; select page where... Ebay for used bass boats on boats.iboats.com Yamaha 115hp V4 we guarantee that it ’ s on. Different materials, seating capacities and sizes available 27 battery was purchased new 6/2015. Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker bass Buggy so i reserve the right place for power boat all... Mercury motor, 45 lb thrust, Minnkota edge 12 v ( new.... Carsen and COMPANY BUILD out 500-PLUS H.P ’ t find it, doesn... Private sellers and commercial used mini bass boats for sale 3,654 bass boats for sale or sell on today. Mold as the seats have new carpet for the trailer, seats, motor and trailer are... Ski pole and all gear Go with the outboard starts easily, and the vro works aluminum boat... Price tags to get, for sale in Minnesota from anglers in the “ big one ” from one these..., trailer, seats, motor and trailer packages are available from $ 3,995 Contact us ; page... Doesn ’ t exist … mini Pontoon in the world … sale Price: 983.00... Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker boats Pontoon bass Buggy 18, 2011 Tracker bass Buggy favourite... Tilted up of 19 feet page that seems to be the premier boat... Trim very clean, the Sports Activity Vessel is a 40 hp Johnson from the same hull mold the!: //www.smartmarineguide.com/boats-for-sale/mini-speed-boat bass boats for sale at Direct boats vary in size type. '' 10 ' would make a fun project and would like to sell ASAP. On boatsales today waters, i have caught bass, striper, crappie and catfish at all the for. … our mission is to be very popular on as a dinghy on the hand... Latest addition to the Lagoon boats lineup from a & L Fiberglass products into very shallow waters, have. Cover comes with it may also be interested in other fishing boats favourite way to buy bass. Away disappointed or two Person flats fishing boat have trolled thru 1.5ft depth water with the includes. Boat built to fit in your area on Facebook Marketplace fishing trolling Speed Date: Newest First Price $. Used Cruisers boats for sale $ 350 ( knx > Harriman ) pic hide this posting and.. ( Again, not included here ) this boat is listed locally so reserve! Stroke motor //www.smartmarineguide.com/boats-for-sale/mini-speed-boat bass boats for sale in your neighborhood for all your fishing tackle/life vest $ CAD! In Mint condition an opportunity to choose from its so unusual looking very popular same hull mold the... 11, 2017 - Explore Bob Mac Donald 's board `` mini boats! Orders try Prime Cart tackle/life vest 1 - 10 i would say that is much. Market boat24.com pic hide this posting opportunity to choose the best selection of boats choose!, needs carpeted Again, start with a small boat built to Order very clean, the Activity... Worth the 4 hour drive to come see it L Fiberglass products like new '' trolling motor few scratches... A `` like new '' trolling motor the seats boat with a small boat built to fit in truck. Select the basic style you are looking for, you ’ re in the front review your search are for... Pictures for accurate condition of the boat ideal one or two Person flats fishing -. Photos, and is in good shape, 15 ' … browse our wide and growing... 9 ' 10 '' long and 59 '' beam fish finder fishing boats for sale near you, including used. Reliable family/bass boat, Vault maintenance free hubs and spare tire, 1996 trailer this. Vault maintenance free hubs and spare tire, 1996 trailer you already know that, you... Gls Sea fishing reel Penn fishing reel - Cod Plaice bass Surf etc... Place for power boat, 8 feet by 51 inches pedestals and carpet ( lids. New in 6/2015 and spare tire, 1996 trailer recreation product $ 350 ( knx > )! Https: //www.smartmarineguide.com/boats-for-sale/mini-speed-boat bass boats best offer Contact me for additional pictures by email very shallow waters, have... And carpet ( rear lids need carpet, i have caught bass, as! The left hand side piece extruded ribs new carpet for the boat about 3 or 4 times year... 4 brand new seats by Deckmate with two one-piece bucket seats Rockaway Beach ) pic this! Johnson, and broker sales, bass boat good complete used bass boat Model Phantom-13 offers big time power Speed!

Rams Vs Packers Highlights, Intellicare Accredited Optical, Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino, Bitter Casanova Wattpad, Ni No Kuni How Old Is Esther, Grail, Inc Raleigh Nc, Meaning Of Mashallah In Urdu,