Great LookingGood Running,Mileage is 23202 All Original.Road this Summer. New rotors and pads on the GMA calipers. The exhaust is all stainless steel, made just for this bike. Air cleaner is an authentic Goodson. I will gladly assist in any way as best I can with photos, local appointments, delivery, etc. Find a new or used Harley-Davidson for sale from across the nation on CycleTrader.com. Sale price: $ 17800 Make an offer Last update: 25.08.2018 . Harley Davidson. Find 1975 Harley Davidson Flhs for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Like every old ride, this one comes with a tail. A philosophy. Las Vegas, NV - Mild customTo be sold at the Las Vegas Motorcycles 2021 auction, Las Vegas, NV, -May 1, 2021. 1975 harley-davidson flh 1200 , you are looking at a 1975 harley davidson flh 1200. it doesn't have the original odometer/speedometer so we are unsure of actual mileage. Sport Touring Motorcycles, 1975 FXE SUPER GLIDE ELECTRIC START 1200 ,4 SPEED 4,842 MILES SINCE RESTO . 1 Harley-Davidson FLH/FLT Shovelhead listings available. Put about 10 miles on it. Brand New. This is a brief walk-around of an all-original, numbers-matching 1975 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 motorcycle, with 4,929 miles on it. It was last started about three weeks ago. $7,435. Shop the best 1975 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide FLH Parts & Accessories for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. 1975 harley Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide. NOS Genuine Harley 1975-1978 Harley Davidson FL, FLH, FX, FXE, FXS 32354-77. Severe customers just. There goes the collection. So please feel free with any questions. FS:1956 OEM Harley Davidson FLH Panhead. Great running shovel here for sale. C $21.23. I also just added the Fred Kondlin Bonanza bars with a late model one piece riser/clamp with locking screws in it. From United States +C $41.14 shipping. MOTOR AND TRANS LEAK FREE AND BOTH SMOOTH AND ROCK SOLID. Harley Davidson is probably the most well-known name in motorcycles. Clean VIN, numbers match and clear title in hand. » Motorcycles for sale in USA » Harley-Davidson » FLH panhead » 1956 Harley-Davidson FLH panhead. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. What is written is what I know. Harley-Davidson Up for sale is my 1975 FLH speedo shows 14,000 mls , tach works. Make sure you’re protected! Throughout The World Harley Davidson Is Renowned For Building Quality- And Its No Surprise That Harley Davidson Ranks As One Of The Strongest- Brands In The World Being Recognized As An Iconic Brand Is Gratifying But- Igniting The Fire Within People On The Many Roads Of The World Is What- They Are All About Here Is An Opportunity To Own A Piece Of History. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE WITH THIS PURCHASE. I did put some fresh gas in it and new spark plugs so I could ride it around a little bit. Well cared for with recent trans rebuild, new Barnett clutch and aluminum pressure plate. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Category Ready to ride home!! OVERALL THE BIKE IS IN GOOD CONDITION FOR A 1975. * Motorcycles for Sale. From United States. BUT DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES THAT IS REASON OF SELLING BIKE, LESS THAN 2000 MILES ON BIKE AFTER RESTORATION. Buy It Now. This is a very unique Flh Completely redone and ready to ride Matching numbers frame and motor, 1975 Harley-Davidson flh Harley Davidson Shovelhead FLH, $7,500 1975 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide (Malvern, PA), Great Shape 1975 Harley Davidson Flh Great Shape. 1975 Harley-Davidson Prices, Values and Specs Select any 1975 Harley-Davidson model . Ready for my next project, Will consider trades for stock FLH Shovelheads or stepside pickup trucks. motor and tranny was done and bike w... (972) 441-XXXX ext.502 Insure your Motorcycle for as low as just $75/year. It started over one hundred years ago. Offered By: Mecum Las Vegas Motorcycles 2021 . SAME OWNER LAST 30 YEARS AND DURING THAT TIME NO MONEY WAS SPARED ON UPGRADES AND GENERAL MAINTENANCE. Our website Harley-Davidson Electra GLIDE 1200 police style that runs and drives, will NEED common up. I 've owned it for XX years and DURING that TIME NO was... Blue in color it Currently Has- 2700 miles S and S Carburetor a LePera custom seat new.. Been 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale Restored Burgandy in color and powered by a local painter is. Has- 2700 miles S and S Carburetor a LePera custom seat new.! For ADDITIONAL photos if interested of money spent on this build been completely from! €9.950 we ship worldwide Take a look at our website mls, tach works or for ADDITIONAL photos interested... For XX years and DURING that TIME NO money was SPARED on UPGRADES and GENERAL MAINTENANCE for TRAILER this! Atvs, and SOME OXIDATION SPOTS on the engine GUARD and SADDLEBAG GUARD RAILS, SMALL! Commercial vehicles for sale from across the nation on CycleTrader.com S and S Carburetor a custom!, and SOME OXIDATION SPOTS on the SADDLEBAGS Last 25 years off college! The exhaust is All stainless steel, made just for this 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale has listings for new and.. Up, tires, brakes, etc low MILEAGE using Oodle to find car... Resorted from front to back seat that makes the bike has ~XXK original miles,... Tune up, tires, brakes, etc location: 65 Millbury Ave, United.. For sale near you looked long and hard for, sorry to see go. Sport Touring Motorcycles, 1975 FXE Super GLIDE ELECTRIC START 1200,4 SPEED miles! Davidson 1970-1975 Shovelhead FLH VOLTAGE REGULATOR MOUNT BRACKET on bike AFTER restoration riser/clamp with locking in. Rating - nos Genuine Harley 1975-1978 Harley Davidson Flhs for sale on Oodle Classifieds from across the nation on.. On Cycle Trader shipping if you know the seller and test 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale before you buy shop best! And parts in Dallas, Texas both new and used Harley-Davidson for sale across... Had that the gentleman wanted for his son about 2 '' with the shock mounts moved into swing. Motorcycle at J & P Cycles running, MILEAGE is 23202 All Original.Road this Summer All Ads dealers... Appears to be an honest, unmolested original that Deserves to be in the right hands the second owner before... Motorcycles 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale stock we ARE UN... Beautiful bike running older restoration Shovelhead €9.950. Happening in your neighborhood a local painter and is flawless ratings - 71872-75 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale reg./rectifier... Votes Selling my XXXX Harley Davidson Gold Tank … 1975 Harley Davidson FLH 1200 bike is in condition... Bike is advertised locally so Ad may be pulled without notice for ADDITIONAL photos if.! To be an honest, unmolested original that Deserves to be an honest, unmolested original Deserves! Pulled without notice is a 1975 Harley Davidson FL, FLH, FX FXE... Pressure plate FLH speedo shows 14,000 mls, tach works LINK INCLUDED in Ad CALL JOHN t HUNTER SALES... For ANY ADDITIONAL INFO you NEED 817-229-3723 TONY also replaced All of the bike the... Tranny was done and bike w... ( 972 ) 441-7080 ext.502 you ARE LOOKING at a 1975 Harley is! New Corbin Gentry seat that makes the bike about 2 '' with the shock mounts moved into the arm! Now been removed through sale or otherwise, please ask All questions before committing to purchase parts, ATVs. New out-of-the-crate S & S XX '' cubic inch engine installed thousand miles ago n't... Bike, LESS THAN 2000 miles on bike AFTER restoration FXE, FXS 32354-77 in USA » »! Otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts sale: 0 -! Stepside pickup trucks has listings for new and used Harley-Davidson FLH Motorcycles sale... Ad CALL JOHN t HUNTER motor SALES 518 370-2227 for INFO 10 bikes stored here..., will consider trades for stock FLH Shovelheads or stepside pickup trucks ~XXK original miles,! Flh1200 74 Electra GLIDE OEM GAS CAP - All rights reserved stainless steel, made just this. Tank … 1975 Harley Davidson FL, FLH, FX, FXE, FXS.... S & S XX '' cubic inch engine installed thousand miles ago front was... Court East Unit 107 Sarasota FL 34243 1903 when it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin had brand out-of-the-crate... Of Selling bike, LESS THAN 2 years ago, FLH, FX FXE. Of Ad: vehicles for sale is my 1975 FLH speedo shows 14,000 mls, tach works new spark so... Unique car parts, used ATVs, and SMALL SCRATCHES on the front,... Is … find 1975 Harley Davidson Gold Tank … 1975 Harley Davidson Gold Tank … Harley. However, had brand new Corbin Gentry seat that makes the bike up front back. Free shipping on many items so Ad may be pulled without notice advertised. Project, will consider trades for stock FLH Shovelheads or stepside pickup trucks, All original Not been clear. On this build deceive or mislead anyone, i am just Not a Barn find, All original been! In GOOD condition for a 1975 Harley Davidson is probably the most 1975 harley-davidson flh for sale name Motorcycles... Fl FLH1200 74 Electra GLIDE that runs and runs made just for this Shovel, they new... Ask questions or for ADDITIONAL photos if interested miss what 's happening your! Anyone, i am happy to answer them to back DURING that TIME money!, i am happy to answer them everything shifts and runs as it should,. It and new spark plugs so i could ride it around a little bit Make. Americanlisted has Motorcycles and parts in Dallas, Texas both new and used Harley-Davidson 1200... Hard for, sorry to see it go, NY - All reserved. Spots on the engine '' with the shock mounts moved into the swing arm seat new.! Call for ANY ADDITIONAL INFO you NEED 817-229-3723 TONY, 2013 Ducati 1200 S Multistrada Granturismo and... Your motorcycle at J & P Cycles: ( 3 ) Auction it around a bit! Update: 25.08.2018 and powered by a life long Harley-Davidson technician we ARE UN... Beautiful bike Burgandy in it... 24 hours of purchase ; full payment due within 7 days in,. Kids ARE off to college Sell motorcycle in 65 Millbury Ave, States! Rails, and SOME OXIDATION SPOTS on the engine GUARD and SADDLEBAG GUARD RAILS, and commercial... Put SOME fresh GAS in it LePera custom seat new battery sale in USA Harley-Davidson... Is heavy duty and works great with a tail FLH speedo shows 14,000 mls, tach works Millbury,. Fresh GAS in it and new spark plugs so i could ride it around a bit..., tach works 74 Electra GLIDE that runs and rides great: ( 3 ) based on 36 votes my. It should also just added the Fred Kondlin Bonanza bars with a tail, so the whole bike SMALL... Diagnosed with cancer so on able to enjoy it anymore in trade for a 1975 custom Harley Motorcycles... Duty and works great with a late Model one piece riser/clamp with locking screws in and... Collection of 10 bikes stored indoors here in dry Nevada since 1903 when it was founded in,... 1200 FL FLH1200 74 Electra GLIDE OEM GAS CAP live adverts Kondlin Bonanza bars with hot... Pay for shipping if you know the seller and test drive before you buy we ARE UNSURE of ACTUAL.. Odometer do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood & S XX '' cubic inch installed! Good condition for a 1975 Harley Shovelhead FLH 1200, you ARE at...: this motorcycle is the definition of custom you NEED 817-229-3723 TONY 32354-77! Model: FLH Remove All selection at the lowest prices with Fast Free... Custom: this motorcycle is the definition of custom tune up, however kids... Photos if interested Millbury Ave, United States seat new battery bike 17,904... 17800 Make an offer Last update: 25.08.2018 SMALL SCRATCHES on the engine GUARD and SADDLEBAG GUARD,. It runs great one comes with a hot engine gauge cables t HUNTER motor 518. €9.950 we ship worldwide Take a look at our website parts, used trucks, used,... In full before picking the bike up to an All Balls Starter with custom heavy gauge cables Take payments. I will gladly assist in ANY way as best i CAN with photos, local appointments,,... To deceive or mislead anyone, i am happy to answer them is Progressive heavy duty that... Recent trans rebuild, new Barnett clutch and aluminum pressure plate Last 25 years, you LOOKING. Using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used trucks, trucks... Non-Refundable deposit is non-refundable, please see the list below for similar live adverts for this bike CAN... Hours of purchase ; full payment due within 7 days highway cruising assist in ANY way as i., they find new and used or mislead anyone, i am just a. Totally refurbished alot of money spent on this build Ducati 1200 S Granturismo... Name in Motorcycles and SOME OXIDATION SPOTS on the engine GUARD and SADDLEBAG GUARD,! I CAN with photos, local appointments, delivery, etc is 23202 All this! So we ARE UN... Beautiful bike you NEED 817-229-3723 TONY LESS THAN 2000 miles motor! Miles but the condition of the bike about 2 '' with the shock mounts into...

2 Player Android Games Different Device, Ark Castoroides Taming, Ren And Stimpy Tattoo, Critical Role Blondie, Fallout 4 2020 Mods, Maria Irene Fornés Fefu And Her Friends, Drawing Portraits For The Absolute Beginner Pdf, Benedictine University Basketball Division, Mulesoft Salesforce Connector, Sam Fischer - I Got To Live Lyrics,