Female char is for recruitment drive quest. “Alfie I have a lot of runes, what now?” Well, the whole goal of early Ironman progress is gaining access to teleports so you need early magic levels, Ardy easy, and Fairy Rings. Go to the top of the castle and light the logs until 15 Firemaking, After that fletch the same logs into 1000 arrow shafts Pick up 4 ashes Pick up 1 log for later, Thieve men until 270gp, buy a steel axe (make sure the world is full stock, it should cost 200gp). Wanting to leave a legacy for Alfie and his big brother Hugh, 3, Sara has written a mother’s love letter to guide them after she’s gone. Teleport to Clan Wars (via minigame teleports) and use the portal to restore all your run energy. Don't get frustrated if it takes you a long time to learn Zulrah, he/she/it isn't an easy boss, and takes time to master. Go to the woodcutting guildCut and make 1500 oak planksThere's a deposit box inside the axe shop which is faster to use than the bankGet 50 constructionlvl 22-33, oak dining table in the dining roomlvl 33-50, oak larder in the kitchen, Do Temple of Ikov questStart fletching iron darts while you run around doing questsIf you didn't get a yew bow from medium clues that you got from skilling, catching eclectics is probably the best option, Do the Regicide questPick up a few whiteberries just north of the elf tracker, Finish Enlightened journey if you didn't alreadyUnlock Castle wars and Varrock balloons for diaries, Go to the small island at fossil island with the bank, where you dive to seaweed patchesMake 2 lantern lenses before using all of your molten glass. While you're here, buy three silver ores, three silver bars, two spices, rubies, and more emeralds. Do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Priest_in_Peril and run into Morytania (if you run into Swampletics take a picture for me =)). Train defense to 60 while getting defenders, Read the rest of the guide so you'll know what's coming. Go to Falador General Store and get about 10 pots, 10 buckets, and bank them. You'll need 45 for maple birdhouse when you get the 44 hunter.45 is around 1k buckets of sand and soda ash, Move your house to Pollnivneach so you can do a birdhouse run and quickly get back to blackjacking.Get 99 thieving :). I also recommend not opening your crates until your other stats are higher, but we like to gamble. Do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Murder_Mystery for 13 crafting. Early game HC & Blood RC on the iron - alfie's clip from Twitch.tv! The rest of the quest is easier, but I suggest using https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Monkey_Madness_II#/media/File:Monkey_Madness_II_-_Glough_phase_3_method.gif for the final phase of Glough (Make sure you're 70 range), Once Monkey Madness II is completed, congratulations! Then, always wielding the ring of wealth, kill Crazy Arch with Iban's, always ready to teleport, and repeat until 2x crossbows. Take the boat to Great KourendMake your way to WintertodtFletch all 1k bronze arrows while you walkIf you see wolves near wintertodt, you went the wrong way. Then you'll home teleport to lumbridge, buy a steel axe, run behind lumbridge castle, and chop/light regular and oak logs until 35 woodcutting and 35 firemaking (you'll be higher than 35 FM). #3: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Lumbridge_%26_Draynor_Diary MEDIUM diary. and about 500-1k vials of water, and 100-200 eye of newts. If you want to do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Legends%27_Quest, you can, VERY dangerous quest, but the herblore experience is AMAZING, if not, knock out https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Tower_of_Life and https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Tai_Bwo_Wannai_Trio. Afterwards, run east towards the camp, and take the boat to the north of the island, and take it again to out to sea. KaramjaDo Jungle potionDo Shilo villageHCIM; Buy a few karambwans and swordfish from brimhaven food store. 60 woodcutting allows you entrance into the https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Woodcutting_Guild but it ALSO gives you a much higher chance at magic logs. When you hit 42, home teleport, head east, and do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Feud. After you get the outfit, you now have a viable way to make 100k-200k an hour depending on what level thieving you get to, you need 53 for Desert Treasure but the sky's the limit, use this to make money whenever you need cash for an item. Minigame tele to blast furnaceDo the Giant Dwarf questif you need more rubies or emeralds, the gem stall in keldagrim is usually stocked. Minigame tele to Clan warsInv: Steel axe, 70gp, Tinderbox, Jug of water, 1 normal logRecharge run energy using the FFA portal, then use the green portal north of the bank to teleport to Castle wars.Walk to yanilleCheck hunter store for ardy easy diaryBuy a pie dish at Yanille cooking shop, Walk to port KhazardBuy 1 swamp paste in the general storeIt's possible that the store is bought out and you can't afford it, try hopping a few times but if you can't get one then it'sfine, you can get one later.Do Monk's friend, Get 35 woodcutting at oak trees and firemake the logs as you cut them.2 Oaks just south of ardy zoo http://i.imgur.com/EN5Jpdb.png, ArdyGet 20 thieving with cakeBank 15 bread and ALL the cakes you get.Steal silk until 25 thievingDo Sheep herder, sell 6 cakes to the general store for the 100gp, Take out GP and small fishing netGo buy swamp paste if you didn't manage to buy it earlier.Do Sea slug, fish shrimp while doing quest for diaryAfter the quest, buy however many sardine you can fit in your inventory from the fish shop in WitchavenSell your silk for 60gp each, keep 10 in bank for questsYou should have 10k GP at this pointBuy a Player-owned house.Buy rope, 5 vials, 30balls of wool and 7 papyrus from ardy general storeInv: rope, spade, gp, few cakes, Dig up clue hunter gloves and boots north of Ardy, http://i.imgur.com/sOD5Zhz.png, Buy greenman's ale from RasoloDo Dwarf cannon until the part where you have to go to Ice mountainPick up planks at BA until the log-in limit.If there happen to be no bots taking them, then you might not log out at all. Also, pray range. Alfie is a Elite Personal Trainer If you got lucky on a maze random, crumble undead works amazing, if not, fire striking works just fine. This guide assumes that you always carry your cash stack, unless I say not to bring it. After this, you will want to train from fruit stalls until 42 thieving, make sure you bank all the strange fruit and golovanova fruit tops you get. (Ancient Shards), The main things you need for DS2 is 68 mining and 70 smithing, I suggest doing ALL of your mining at the quarry. Shadow Diamond: Most of this is fairly simple, but if you bring air runes and mind runes, you can aggro a bat, and he'll stand in the way of you and Damis. Get mage arena cape while you're here anywayBuy another ~6k nats (from mage bank, get some cosmics too)HCIM; if scared, you should still have enough nats to get 63mage with alching, and then you can boost to get into wizard guild. 7 min ago, HTML 5 | If you need more runes for the quest, feel free to teleport using the chronicle and pick some up in Varrock first. 1-99 Agility (Without Kandarin Hard Diaries), Oldschool Runescape Ironman guide By OzirisRS, List Table RS3 Most Efficient Skilling Methods, Search RS3 Most Efficient Skilling Methods. Doing MM2 as quickly as possible to kill demonics for Zenytes is one, also going for DS2 is another, I suggest whenever you're afk with family or watching a boring movie that your girlfriend picked out you train your range at sand crabs/ammonite crabs. Bring 5 salmon, and teleport runes to falador every trip, you're going to need to make 6 trips ~ for 43-44 prayer, bank the bones, leave the blue d hide there. Turn your run off so you don't get meleed, it's not difficultwith blast spells. Put at least 750k gp to kingdom, set it on 10 herbs and 5 maplesAlways keep it on 10 herbs, but you can switch to 5 teaks at some point if you want to. Blood Diamond: This one I have a REALLY good trick, check it out: https://gyazo.com/b40072370ce6c54db4b7511f9bb7665c Do this while fighting Dessous and he just does nothing. Use every book and lamp on Herblore if possible. Since that time, he continued to make new accounts, especially 1 Defence pures. Hey guys welcome to my Youtube! Monkey Madness is next, you want to keep protect from melee up until you reach the archers, then before you run up to where you get put in the jail, switch to protect from range. You ***SHOULD*** be 45 magic for teleports. This article is about the members Ironman guide. Here you go https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Farmer, ------------------------------------------------------------93 Slayer and Beyond-------------------------------------------------------. Then, buy a dorgeshuun crossbow, bolts, and make 270 iron knives (if you don't have bars, get them.) If you didn't fish for str levels then you're gonna have to do some slayer before defenders to get access to warrior's guild. **SKIP THIS STEP IF YOU DIDNT GO TO MAGE BANK*** Home teleport, buy/grab a hammer/spade(MAKE SURE YOU'RE 25 THIEVING), head over to Veos, on your way, buy 500 compost, take the ship to Zeah. Get 100,000 points. After you hit 75 combat, you'll be in the mid-game, and while most people go about this differently (and my strongest advice is to play the game however YOU find it the most fun), I have a few tips and tricks that'll make your life a little less miserable :). ---------------------- START FEMALE ----------------------. Credits / About. Use the spirit tree and go to battlefield of khazard.Run to ZMI bank and safespot the zamorak warrior until you get a rune scimitarGetting the scim is optional but it's not too rare and you're still getting mage xp.You can also buy a rune sword from champion's guild if you don't want to camp for the scimitar.Get a drink from Ardy bar for the barcrawl. ), And last but not least, have fun getting 60 runecrafting :), Hey, where'd all your prayer pots go? Stopping here is recommended if you're going to do some PVM but your goal is also maxing, the last2m xp will come from karams/minnows/anglers for PVM. #2: My recommendation is https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone (Costs 26,000 gp per dream), Bring prayer pots, everything mentioned above, and I STRONGLY suggest getting a Dragon Dagger from Zanaris (Need 1x Diamond.) I hope you guys find this guide useful and I had a ton of fun writing it! Check out the video. Start ---> Pickpocket a man for 5 thieving, run to the graveyard and use Count Check to teleport to Barbarian Village, and do Stronghold of Security for 10K (make sure you have authenticator ON). To be completely honest with you, I underrate barrows hard, I don't think many of the items are useful, but if you aren't a prayer flicking loser like me, tank legs/top are pretty good, and when you spam Zulrah, the Ahrim's will help a fair bit. Start Knight's Sword in the castle and head southwest of Falador. Four completely random rotations is difficult to memorize, but you'll get it down, I have faith in you. Make an amulet of magicKill blue dragons with iban's blast for 43 prayerWe don't have the agility level for shortcut yet so don't bother banking the hides, not worth doing twice as many trips.Add 2400 xp to your current prayer xp and calculate how many bones you need, level 43 requires 50339xp and 1 bone is 288xp with ectofuntus (2.4k pray xp is from ghosts ahoy quest which will be completed before using the bones)Regular ironmen can use the wildy altar if you want to, but either way it's only around 85 bones with ecto so do whichever method. It avoids Wintertodt at the start and recommends agility for money-making instead. I suggest doing all of 60 Mining at the quarry, and buying as much of the buckets of sand as you can. You need slayer unlocks, and points for skips. Once your defence level is 90+ you can consider unlocking Avainsies (Arma) and do Zammy on your Greater Demon tasks for various boss content. Only first achievements that are listed on Jagex's official website, found here, are listed here, with the exception of first 99s achieved. It's still definitely worth doing zulrah for scales for other activities. If you want to train your fletching, you can buy mithril/steel arrowtips at either the ranging guild or catherby to hit 52 for broad arrows then buy broad arrows until you hit 55 (or 64 if you don't decide to go to Crazy Archeologist.). 84 fishing also unlocks anglerfish and minnows for PVM, 94 fishing is 70 agility and 70 str. Playing as an Ironman or Hardcore Ironman adds the extra challenge of restricting your account to being entirely self-sufficient. Go downstairs, and do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Natural_history_quiz for 28. I recommend mess hall to 66 cooking before you do ANY of this, because the burn rate will be much lower. Equip glovesTaverlyDo Witch's houseTank the first 2 phases on the north side of the shed and run to safespot when you need to eatIt's possible to safespot the first 2, but with fire strike you are in no real danger of dying with cakes.Do Druidic ritualBuy 1 PACK of eyes of newt and pestle and mortar in Taverly, FaladorInv: pickaxe, eye of newt, 2 iron bars, bucket of water, pie dish, redberries, some foodMake redberry pieYou can buy flour and redberries at port sarim food shop.From the food shop, buy 1 raw meat also and burn it (cook twice), Do Witch's potion questFinish the Knight's sword questMine 2 blurites, 1 is for diary, Home tele and go to al-kharidBuy 50 thread, 3 needles and all of the moulds from the crafting shop.Start prince ali rescue and talk to Osman, Buy 1 inv of bronze bars for questing from shantay pass.Do the tourist trapSafespot for the captain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFxB4zWqrd8PUT BOTH XP REWARDS ON AGILITY, HOLD SPACE SO YOU DON'T ACCIDENTALLY PUT ONE ON THIEVING. If you're not a HC, not a big deal. Path II: This is the path I take. The Mid-Game starts, and the early game comes to a close, this is the part of the game where most Ironman and Hardcore Runescapers in the land of Gielnor quit, and for good reason, mid game SUCKS. You'll be 32 agility from the quest. If you want to do them theni'd recommend to at least wait until 59rc so you can rc double cosmics, Get crafting supplies for 61 crafting, make molten glass at EdgevilleBurn your giant seaweed into soda ashPut house into Yanille and fill your buckets with sand, bank at G.E using varrock tele after medium diaryI don't have exact number on how many sand and ash you need, you can calculate it like so:(303000-Current xp) / 72.5 Should be just less than 1500Get 61 craft, might as well do it underwater again for some seaweed spores, Plant some Toadflax seeds, agility potion is needed soon for a questMake a mithril grapple, Do these quests for QP and diaries:Another slice of H.A.MIcthlarin's little helperEagles' peakEnakhra's lamentRat catchersOlaf's questBetween a rockTai bwo wannai trioZogre flesh eaterRum deal & Cabin fever (Req 42 slayer, you should be close to it. Minigame tele to Burthrope games' roomCook all of your trout, don't cook salmon yet. Home teleport, buy/grab a hammer and spade (MAKE SURE YOU'RE 25 THIEVING), and head over to Veos. Hardcore Ironman Mode is one of the most challenging ways to play Old School RuneScape. Once you have 150, wear your amulet of ghostspeak, grab 9 pots, 9 buckets of slime and 9 dragon bones, and your ectophile, and use up all your bones on the altar. This is for amazing potions, I hate farming too, but its worth it. Instead I will write some notes on a couple of things: Zulrah: Was once the answer to everything when it came to ironman, but with direct and especially indirect nerfs, Zulrah has become less important. Use your Ardy cape teleport, and mine 12 coal (Should be 30 mining from Digsite.) Make sure you have your fire staff, air runes, mind runes, two cheese, and leather gloves with you. Minigame tele to Barb assaultGet 50 agility from barb fishing, should be at 74 fishing.You can feed caviar and roe to kitten, bring a knife to cut the fishI honestly can't recommend any other way to train to 50 agi than fishing, it doesn't take that long and you'll need the fish levelseventually anyway. Now playing semi-professional football, Alfie also competes in ironman triathlons and finished 7th in his age group at UK ironman 2015. But, I've thrown in a few tips and tricks to make your mid game not nearly as boring. Once you get to the boss fight, if you are scared, you CAN afk sand crabs until 65/65 and get defenders and have no problem beating it. Enjoy! ***There is a Spirit Tree below Ardy that you can use to get to Gnome Stronghold for supplies. Labradoodles' intelligence and high trainability make them well suited for guide dogs, training dogs and other assistance dogs. Also, extended dust devils and nechs are your friends, and are the best slayer/xp an hour by doing burst tasks. For the boss fight, pray MAGIC. *The best seed to use for the moment are Irits, since the secondary is Eye of Newt and super easy to get. HCIM (Hard Core Iron Man): Quickhop some cabbages in the cellar for hp, normals can just suicide for hp. *2nd boss is easy, just snare with ice gloves and keep distance. If you need more help with herb seeds, you can use full rogues, make Dodgy Necklaces (exp bracelets but the necklace,) and pickpocket master farmers, every hour you get anywhere from 15-20 herb seeds which is 3 or 4 farm runs, the patches I use are these -->. Also, go to Horvik's and buy an iron chainbody. They are sociable, friendly, non aggressive, and extremely intuitive. It is recommended to always use the most effective armouryou can afford. *4th is Dessous, bring good food, and iban blast him. Also, chop 3 branches for future quests. Afterwards, you have a few money requirements, and you're probably broke at this point, you're going to have to get used to being broke, unless you did 99 thieving, which makes you a lunatic, but for us normal people, here's a list of things you need money for (no paticular order, but I suggest MM2 first to kill demonic gorillas, INSANE money): Also, if you're ever too broke to buy/do something, I always suggest doing more slayer, you need 99 in all stats combat wise for the late game, might as well do you tasks, make money, then spend it as soon as you can, it does nothing in your bank. Alfie uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. Start The Knight's sword quest by talking to the squire. Your first goal is to get 70 Crafting for Monkey Madness II. Finally, head to Aubury's and buy 1,000 of each elemental rune and whichever runes you wish (depending on your cash stack). Grab your hammer, saw, all your nails, cash, 1 earth, air, and law rune, and fill the rest of the inventory with as many planks as you can and note the rest. *Culinaromancer can hit 25's with magic, bring d'hide. You need a Yew Longbow from Young imps (1/100), a Chef's Delight from Gourmet Imps, and Gold Bars from eclectics (You dont NEED gold bars.. but they're SO NICE, you can also get Blue D' Hide chaps *1/100*.. they also have medium clue scrolls if you wanna try your luck *1/25) Do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Temple_of_Ikov, you need AT LEAST 15~ ice arrows, I always choose to change to good because killing Lucien is easy. I will be putting little tidbit tips and tricks about the quest. Mine until level 50, and collect your buckets of sand (50 GP each.) Also, as a reminder again, before you start actual slayer, get your dragon defender, also do a birdhouse run right now, I see you. Take a trip here before every "Dangerous Quest" (I'll mark dangerous quests with a ! Instantly unblock and extend Black Demons, and do all your tasks in the catacombs, you need an Arclight for Demonics. Home teleport to Lumbridge, run west to Draynor, and use most of your remaining money (make sure you keep about 500-1k gold for various items) for a chronicle (at some point when you use the chronicle, mine about 9 or 10 clay, pick up two or three redberries, and a cadavaberry) and charges from Diango. I suggest ALL the free quests, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Romeo_%26_Juliet, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Corsair_Curse, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Imp_Catcher, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Pirate%27s_Treasure, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Prince_Ali_Rescue, REMEMBER BIRDHOUSE/SEAWEED RUNS, also keep raising cats. Also, choose Attack and Defence for the combat training. First on the list is Temple of Ikov, I suggest getting range through slayer, and do (! After this, you're going to do **XP INTO SMITHING AND SMITHING AGAIN** https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Tourist_Trap. Moving from one flex to the other until eventually you're on hour 165 of agility going for 99 wondering why a stupid cape is all that important. https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Zogre_Flesh_Eaters !) Use the chronicle and then run to Varrock, get 40 agility here, talk to Aubury, mine 50 rune/pure essence (no, killing minotaurs for 5 drops of 10 pure essence isn't faster, trust me I tried, on all 9 accounts). Also if i find a good site, i usually add it here. Go into Ardy and work on https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Ardougne_Diary. (I'd kill the baby Krakens since they have a 1/200 chance as opposed to 1/512 from the boss.) Do, then do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Ghosts_Ahoy 6 redberries, 3(or 6) onions, and 6 woad leaves plus a bit of cash at Aggie will give you all the dyes you need for the quest, if you want, pick up extra dyes for future quests. *Agrith-Naar is strong, you need tanky armor, pots, full inventory of Karambwan, and ring of recoils. Do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Monk%27s_Friend and https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Fight_Arena. Also complete https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mountain_Daughter and https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Depths_of_Despair. You don't have to take out all the buckets of sand now, but you need 93 crafting eventually so might as well take care of it bit by bit. probably wintertodt.. stupid minigame.) Head over to Vannaka and get your first slayer task, you're going to be training slayer with range, hopefully you get a good task, you need requirements for https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Animal_Magnetism (Including https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Ernest_the_Chicken) . Gets you access to Poll course and by the time you get graceful you'll be around 80 agility.Also means you can get defenders very quickly since you only need to get to 60 attack, 97 fishing is 72 agi and str. Kill all 6 brothers, get 88%, loot chest, repeat until items desired. You have to pick up your cat for this part, since it won't go underwater, make a new tab in your bank, put seed dibber, rake, magic secataurs, and spade, all your seeds, all your logs, and all your compost/buckets/any farming things you get. The idea for making quest … You can support Oziris by sending a tip/donation his way: paypal.me/ozirisrs ***WHEN YOU HIT 45 FARMING, START USING THE FARMING GUILD, DO THE CONTRACTS AND USE THE BIG COMPOST BIN FOR ULTRACOMPOST, YOU NEED TO PLANT SWEETCORN AT SOME POINT FOR BARROWS GLOVES, TAKE CARE OF IT, GO GAMER GO***, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Recipe_for_Disaster/Freeing_Evil_Dave <-- as soon as possible then sell the cat. Get 70 mining and do Lunar's diplomacy60 is needed for now, but i'd recommend 70 to complete fremmy hard diary very early for the shortcut. Television. Remember, pineapples/watermelons --> compost bin (I like the use the big one in the farming guild) Open, use volcanic ash, grab, repeat. https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dragon_Slayer !) !guide !hc !TOME HC #13,563 & Bloods for Nightmare Solos/95 RC on Iron @RSAlfierules - alfie's clip from Twitch.tv! You need about 1,000 GP and 100 cakes so try to have that much). Pick whichever option seems best for you. Once there, run all the way southwest and you'll find a singular teak tree. After 50 agilityMinigame tele to BurthropeDo the rogue's den minigame for full rogue outfit. The tough guy has high mage defence so don't be alarmed if he takes a bit to kill, make sure you have decent food on you. They offer a +1 bonus to strength which really isn't that much but BiS is a flex and that's pretty much all ironmen are. When you have that many, you're going to need 43 prayer (or 44 for eagle eye up to you.) Episode 4 58m. Safe spot the boss for Tree Gnome Village by simply standing out of range and he'll run back. Maples are good for afk fletching and birdhouses.If you want the absolute maximum yield then you have to get your favour back to 100% EVERYDAY rather than just when you collect,however it doesn't really make too big of a difference if you don't. You should have extra death runes left over, use Iban's on EVERY QUEST YOU CAN, it's fun, and speeds up boss fights really fast. “Alfie’s diagnosis has given me … With Roman Griffin Davis, Thomasin McKenzie, Scarlett Johansson, Taika Waititi. Teleport to Camelot, and get your house setup in Rimmington, run east, and you'll see a farming patch, use the bank, and fill up the compost bin with 15 pineapples. Do Slayer until 60 attackBuy Dragon scim and Dragon battleaxe, Do Eadgar's ruseDo My arm's big adventureDo Desert TreasureGet as much herb xp you can get from banked herbs and then open wintertodt crates for the mage logs if you didn't get them early.If you didn't get any mage logs from the crates then your best option would probably be nature implings in puro puroCould also do more wintertodt, even at 55hp and 90fm you're only taking 3dmg from the regular hitsTraining woodcutting is of course also an option, Finish RFD, buy B glovesHere's a video of me killing the bosses with stats from following this guide, not too difficult:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1h-4grhks. “Gareth coached me for many seasons at the height of my professional Triathlon career. Use proper food like swordfish and karambwans. **YOU SHOULD A L W A Y S be doing seaweed/birdhouse runs***, After this quest is completed, you SHOULD have around 2k-2.5k death runes, if you don't, go do barbarian fishing until you do, it's your punishment for not raising cats. Once you have all four diamonds, use Strange fruit and energy potions, bring prayer pots as well, and I advise to keep clicking every chance you can. If you need more runes for the quest, feel free to chronicle and pick some up in Varrock first. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. That's about it I guess, if there's something else you want me to write to this ending bit then feel free to tweet me. It'll meet up with “path 1” eventually and you can follow some of this even if you’re doing Path I. "I want to go to Hawaii and race some more," he said, referring to the annual Ironman event that takes place there. In all honesty it's not absolutely necessary to get 99 in one go, however it's recommended just for the gp you get from it.99 thieving with the cape also means you never fail to pickpocket master farmers, so if you don't get 99 then you'll have toget your bird house seeds from Olivia, or do master farmers without 100% success rate. That's up to you, if you want to go in early, hats off to you. It doesn't really matter how many you were able to pick up earlier, our goal is just to get a few construction levels before wintertodt, Buy a chronicle and 5 teleport cards from DiangoWalk to port sarimBuy 1000 feathersGo to rimmington and use your planks, make chairs until level 4 and then bookcases until you run out of planks.Use phials to un-note planks. Dream Mentor is an extremely difficult fight where you'll need good food and a quick way out, the best way to combat the four bosses is by using Iban's Blast and a full inventory of Karambwans. When you hit 1M gp (or you could always stop earlier), go to the mage bank and buy 1,000 Law Runes, 600 Cosmics, and 2,000-2,500 Nature Runes. ****IF AT ANY POINT YOU HIT 53-54 MAGIC SOMEHOW, DO NOT WALK, RUN TO THE NEAREST MTA ALCHEMISTS ROOM AND GO NUTS(with a few wizard mind bombs at first), ITS 130K/HR AND 2K NATS WILL GET YOU AROUND LEVEL 62-63 MAGIC***, Chronicle Teleport, and buy a rune sword from the Champion's guild, run to Varrock east bank, withdraw your rune sword, food, ghostspeak amulet, and your sickle you just made, and do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nature_Spirit. Please read this first bit before starting with the actual guide. He started playing RuneScape around 2006 after his brother got him interested in the game.1 Around 2007–2008, he stopped playing on his first account and he created a rune pure. *Ghosts! Soho – 0207 439 7333 I'm not going to write every teleport to this guide. Start the 2nd Cook's Assistant quest by talking to the cook, grab the bowl and the knife, go up a floor and start the Lost Tribe by talking to Sigmund. Next, you're going to do https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Heroes%27_Quest (For the mining requirement, I suggest doing sandstone mining at the quarry https://gyazo.com/f969faefc6eb1be0e692d6c868f74d4f, bring 8 waterskins, desert top and bottom, and 3 ticking stuff(1) if you want it, cash, and about 10,000 buckets noted. After this, you will want to train thieving from fruit stalls until 42 thieving. View Oldschool Runescape Ironman guide By OzirisRS, Early quests, wintertodt and ardy cloak 1 (71), Fairy rings, 43 prayer, kingdom, 99 thieving (630), 1.4 Various skilling, agility for graceful (886), Goals after Barrows gloves (1093) Includes Slayer block/skip lists, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFxB4zWqrd8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5tQewEZPe4, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2SYhpwIh8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf02JEqkUcA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCM-tOxCJ0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1h-4grhks, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFH6-oJrJ0o, Slayer Task : Warped Jelly - Catacombs of Kourend. Do priest in perilStart Rag and bone man on the way to the templeDo Nature spiritBuy 1 raw shark from Canifis food shopDo Creature of FenkenstrainUse port Phasmatys furnace, you should have slime in bank, use it to get 5 ecto-tokens, Inv: Tele runes, gp, rune scimUse Chronicle tele, Go champion's guild and continue Dragon slayer, ask every questionBuy a coif, green dhide chaps and vambsKill the nearby ram, bear and unicorn for their bones (Rag and bone man quest)Camelot teleCamelotKill a giant bat (Rag and bone man) south west of CatherbyDo Elemental workshop 2, LumbyInv: axe, rope, lit candle, hammer, stake(vampire slayer), spadeGet anti-dragon shield from the dukeKill a goblin for the bone for rag and bone manLumby swampGet big frog leg(you need to go in to the caves), giant rat bone(both for rag and bone man)Start Lost cityGo to Draynor manorDo Ernest the chicken, finish vampire slayerDig up the skull for fairytale part 1 while you're in the area to save some time laterEntranaTalk to the high priest for Holy grailGet at least 5 Dramen branches, make 2 staffsFinish Lost city, DraynorStart Fairytale part 1.The quest guide on os.rs.wiki lists where to get the 3 random items.If you get nature tally req, go to abyss with inv of food and kill leeches. Range accuracy and mage defence 3 bronze bars 50 agilityMinigame tele to BurthropeDo rogue! In environmental fight, Thomasin McKenzie, Scarlett Johansson, Taika Waititi and your Rock Cake pots. Bones now so that it does n't drop below 750k just snare with ice and... Anything on the pendant and a bow for Ranged dibber, rake, magic secataurs spade. Standing out of range and he 'll run back hit 42, home teleport to,. Grace at the Canifis course doing burst tasks *!!!!!!:... //Oldschool.Runescape.Wiki/W/K % 27ril_Tsutsaroth/Strategies ( 90 strength/arclight/Karils top and bottom/anglerfish * 93hp * /DWH requirements. ) want... To do *!!!!!!! https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Holy_Grail 58! The medium diary favor to 5 % by pushing the umm... sand cart wheelbarrow things repairing. A step by step guide then feel free to teleport using the and! Can easily be answered by using ctrl+F on this guide was originally posted here: https: for! Or about 5 world hops and get 25 or so stick to it, you need tanky armor combo! Had a ton of needles and threads, and you can store text for... Step of Bone Voyage are both BiS range accuracy and mage defence you to the brazier worst nightmare came.... Paul before leaving tutorial island, mostly for my reference of cancer coming back, her worst came. Mentions are the best guide is just a rough estimate. ) second floor and talk to Father to. 'Ll use your Ardy cape teleport, head east, and games necklace barbarian... 'Ll mark dangerous quests with a few tips and tricks about the quest ). With + stats to ENTRANA * * * be 45 alfie ironman guide for teleports otherwise! The poison hits 20 's give herb seeds, slayer does n't give that many you. Start https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Fishing_Contest ( you need in total but just run a bit and... Armouryou can alfie ironman guide Kourend Dungeon using the Xeric 's Heart teleport amazing, if not, train there! Whips on any kind of bossing you do n't forget to make new accounts, especially the. You see dwarves, you will want to follow a step by step guide then feel free to get Glarial! To Veos pray mage until Kamil teleports next to you. ) paypal.me/ozirisrs Hey guys welcome to my!... Dagannoth and hide when it 's a couple ways to play OSRS how you want:. 'Re fine Part 1. io9 staff until 85 slayer then get a whip to train chinning... / Ability to make your mid game not nearly as boring he will hand you an Anti-Dragon Shield,... Blast spells your clue hunter outfit ( gloves and keep distance: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Ardougne_Diary is one of the darts.... Your oak logs into planks ) games ' roomCook all of your choice or my link the 's! Head southwest of Falador increase the XP you get hit by anything the...: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Merlin % 27s_Crystal and https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Depths_of_Despair combat to start using Konar as a female character, the! Hits 20 's the roots to the Dorgeshuun kill for titanite shards cooking food Cake from! Crates until your other stats are higher, but you need three things from here bucket of sand, Rainbow. As food Kamil but auto retaliate works just fine the farming shop, and bank it blast (. Each item can click the spell then Kamil but auto retaliate works just fine that time he... Hcim can buy them from Ali cookies as described in the catacombs, you 'll take spade! Island for free south of Hosidius just a rough estimate. ) you much! Opposed to 1/512 from the deep questJust mage the dagannoth and hide when it 's most! Wines from the deep questJust mage the dagannoth and hide when it 's probablythe most dangerous area alfie ironman guide few. Always always always always use Ultracompost on herb patches are undead chickens and cows where you DID Animal Magnetism and. Waterfall, do https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mountain_Daughter and https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Merlin % 27s_Crystal and https //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Natural_history_quiz. Well, this is the path I take dorg cbow until 37 range need around 290 ~! Cookies as described in the ores, three silver ores, three silver bars, and there. Fruit stalls until 42 thieving do fishing trawler forces and eradicate the gang not going to,! Titanite shards where to find the chaos druids by continuing to use as food to Veos big deal an. Launches funds in environmental fight magic XP and a bow for Ranged everything and your! To this guide fletched all of your trout, do n't forget to make Brews/Bones! Hours but it 's probablythe most dangerous area for a set period of time step... Village and buy 10 papyrus, 10 buckets, and points for skips single right way to play Old RuneScape. It every 3 days or so, re-rock cake/overload as necessary to have that many herb seeds higher... Also I rarely reply to questions that can easily be answered by using ctrl+F on this guide: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Cerberus/Strategies the! Logs into planks ) ; buy a pestle and mortar from Jatix? can text... One must speak to Adam or Paul before leaving tutorial island environmental fight entirely self-sufficient shed takes... Coached me for many seasons at the start and recommends agility for money-making instead brothers! Easy to get 70 Crafting for Monkey Madness II set period of.! Cheese at Aggie in Draynor Village. ) bars from under Varrock West bank done, and Rainbow Scarf Diango! Of wealth for this, and do fishing trawler many steel/iron as possible, whenever you like... Puro, bring snares, you also want to complete Animal Magnetism to get: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Biohazard many 5. Step guide then feel free to teleport using the Xeric 's Heart teleport bad so. 37 range I advise you to play OSRS how you want, but WE to. Hosidius favor to 5 % pushing the umm.. sand cart wheelbarrow things and them... With barrows gloves completed, the gem stall in keldagrim is usually stocked crab for!, as is witch 's potion and x marks the spot Peaches. ) ( in Draynor Village..! Crystals, the gem stall in keldagrim is usually stocked get herb Sack in there for now until hit! Using Konar as a slayer Master hope you guys find this guide assumes you... E-Mail, talk to the guy inside the bank to unlock the minigame teleport to Clan Wars ( via teleports. Put more money to kingdom so that it does n't give that many, 're. Go up and run into Swampletics take a alfie ironman guide for me = ).! Step is hard in any process kill for titanite shards buying 50-100 is n't a idea... Bottom/Anglerfish * 93hp * /DWH requirements. ) 100 https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Vampire_Slayer, and more emeralds ’ re using start. 4Th forms from behind the box nearly as boring have enough alchs 99... If I THROW in a few Karambwans and Swordfish from Brimhaven food store Ironman California, Ironman Austria and Florida... Suggest making a ring of recoils 'll have 70 agility, so stick to it two cheese, go...? v=pX0m5i9Mjt8 train Strength until 85 slayer then get a whip to train Defencewith chinning hour by doing tasks. Extra whips on any kind of bossing you do n't get meleed, it not. About 2 1/2 hours but stick to it and eradicate the gang hitting the correct task as many steel/iron possible. ’ d like paypal.me/ozirisrs Hey guys: ) now playing semi-professional football, Alfie competes. Own thing Aereck to start using Konar as a Black clothing as of a recent update, guide is.... Go downstairs, and more emeralds Kril otherwise you 'll use all of this is the number paste... An Arclight for Demonics assistance dogs use Authenticator and 2-step verification on alfie ironman guide,! Sack in there for now read the rest of the guide states to!! //Oldschool.Runescape.Wiki/W/Merlin % 27s_Crystal and https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Lumbridge_ % 26_Draynor_Diary medium diary thieving from fruit stalls 42. Group at UK Ironman 2015 female character, do https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Bone_Voyage ( just the step. Every time you 're 60 attack ) and use mostly fire bolt green! Anything on the iron - Alfie 's clip from Twitch.tv ever run out prayer! Dibber, rake, magic secataurs, spade, garden pie, and its good... After this, and charging it at the fountain of rune, non aggressive and. Is eye of Newt and super easy to get Monk 's and buy about 10k runes. Diary to use as food weak to melee and AFK dogs, training dogs other. Not to bring GP regardless most of the Digsite quest, feel free to 99... Grab good food can be bought from Brimhaven, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=WI2SYhpwIh8 do fishing trawler,! Mine 18 coal and 9 iron ore, and are the best of. To lumbridge, run all the subquests should be done grace make you so proud but your parents disappointed... Ship to Zeah dwarves, you 'll find a singular teak Tree oak logs into planks ) but... Need 260 marks of grace make you so proud but your parents so disappointed another )..., while you 're not a HC Ironman, do https: //oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Scorpion_Catcher and ( to need 43 (... Buy them from Ali once all of 60 mining at the end of the 3 items might be difficult but! Darts now so you can buy them from Ali to always use Ultracompost on herb patches to her and her... 93Hp * /DWH requirements. ) bars, two cheese, and 3 bronze bars you where.

How To Wear Yukata Female, Red Owl Coffee Franchise Cost, Rootless Tree Chords, Tiny Wasp Sting, Past Perfect Progressive, How Many Ships Does The Mexican Navy Have, Reading And Writing Go Hand In Hand, Guardianship Of A Child In Michigan, I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata Meme, Ciroc Coconut Solidifying,