We came back later and ordered hot fudge sundaes and they were great. Reviews for The Malt Shop. Wed. 10:00am-9:30pm. 4.1 - 120 votes. Hours. Over the past 50 years, our mission has been to provide great food to our local community.We are proud to continue that tradition generation after generation. Malt Shop, Natchez Picture: Malt Shop - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,354 candid photos and videos. Hours: Closed today. The roast beef had great flavor. 3 reviews of Albertos Taqueria "My partner and I stopped here tonight to grab some takeout. Distance: 0.08 miles, Soda Pops ($) Malt Shop, Natchez: See 171 unbiased reviews of Malt Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 71 restaurants in Natchez. Homemade ice cream is great... Tue. Located at 4 Homochitto Street, at South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, it is an old-fashioned drive-up diner that reminds of the 1950s. Burger Joint, Ice Cream Shop, and Fast Food Restaurant $ $$$ Natchez. 1. All rights reserved. 1,899 were here. read more. Distance: 0.02 miles, Stone House Musical B&B ($$) View the online menu of The Malt Shop and other restaurants in Natchez, Mississippi. 1,899 were here. $ more The Malt Shop, located in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 1960s.  Plus, and this is also worth noting, it was fantastic. Malt Shop, Natchez Picture: Malt Shop, Natchez, MS, May 2015 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,356 candid photos and videos. Sandwiches, Subs, Burgers, Desserts, Ice Cream, American, Burgers, Ice Cream, Diner, Street Vendors, Seafood, Cajun, Creole, Steakhouse, American. Price Point Mon. American, Burgers, Ice Cream, Diner, Street Vendors, Dairy Queen ($) 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Over the past 50 years, their mission has been to provide great food to the local community and tourists visiting Natchez. Good price, good service and goooood food.... $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Malt Shop. Click to add your description here. Menu options available including ice cream, sundaes, burgers, fries, and fried vegetables at the Fenton Malt Shop in St. Louis MO The Malt Shop Restaurant located in Minneapolis, Minnesota has been serving up our award-winning malts and milkshakes alongside a full menu featuring classic American fare - hamburgers, salads, sandwiches, and our own specialties - to Twin Cities diners since 1973.  I ordered the large catfish basket and got way too much food for my money, ie it was a great deal. Our menu includes a variety of burgers, shakes, malts, and more! Malt Shop Menu The Malt Shop. Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Roux 61 ($$) Friendly staff, friendly customers and a great location. We’ve gathered up the best fast food restaurants in Natchez. I had the catfish poboy with banana flavored malt. Consolidated reviews are Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. - See 171 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. Save. St. This is the type of homemade Mexican food my partner grew up eating in the SouthWest and it was so darn delicious! Malt Shop: great milkshakes - See 171 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The Malt Shop, in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 60s. All info on Malt Shop in Natchez - Call to book a table. They always hire really nice people and the food is amazing! Make mine a Vanilla Coke! Fast Food Restaurants in Natchez. No matter where you go in Natchez, Mississippi, from one antebellum mansion to another, from one antique store to another, from one attraction to another, somebody is going to recommend The Malt Shop. Distance: 0.02 miles, Great Wok ($) After getting home and taking our first bites, we looked at each other with near tears in our eyes. 3 Reviews I love to go there with friends when when walking downtown! 4 Homochitto St, Natchez Find over 27 million businesses in the United States on The Official Yellow Pages Directory website. The Malt Shop, located in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 1960s. Malt Shop: The best! - See 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. View the menu for Bellemont Shake Shop and restaurants in Natchez, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. ? Malt Shop is a business providing services in the field of Restaurants - All. read more, We drove over 9 hours from Tennessee just to get Johnnys sweep the kitchen pizza in Natchez. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. Southern Atmosphere is relaxing and kid friendly. Sandwiches, Subs, Burgers, Desserts, Ice Cream, Bellemont Shake Shop ($) Malt Shop: Average ice cream, average wait time - See 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. We are proud to continue that tradition generation after generation. Chicken, Fast Food 4 Homochitto St, Natchez, MS 39120. We serve burgers, shakes, malts, and more! Malt Shop Natchez Menu - View the Menu for Malt Shop Natchez on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Malt Shop menu and prices. Burger King ($) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) read more, Nice ride up.... excellent seafood and home cooked meals. The Malt Shop. Malt Shop Natchez; Malt Shop, Natchez; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Malt Shop Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill 0.39 mi. Seafood, Sandwiches Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. The Malt Shop, in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 50s. This is worth your time. We're both very happy with our meals. My boyfriend had the roast beef poboy with *real banana* malt. Malt Shop: Great Malt - See 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Burgers, Fast Food Chinese What are you looking for? The current favorites are: 1: The Malt Shop, 2: Dairy Queen Grill & Chill, 3: Taco Bell. Anyone who's grown up in Natchez in the last 60 years has indulged in more than their fare share of Malt Shop food. October 2020. Distance: 0.02 miles, Fish House ($$) The Malt Shop, in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 50s. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more. The piece of catfish on mine was thick and tender. Malt Shop: Great Stuff - See 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. Over the past 50 years, our mission has been to provide great food to our local community. Our menu includes a variety of … Specialties: The Malt Shop, located in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 1960s. They need to learn a lot of humility.... Find 95 listings related to The Malt Shop in Natchez on YP.com. We are proud to continue that tradition… View the menu for Malt Shop and restaurants in Natchez, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Malt Shop: A Nice Stop To Finish The Day - See 170 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. Is this your restaurant? The business is located in Natchez, Mississippi, United States. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Their telephone number is 1 (601) 445-4843. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Restaurants near Malt Shop, Natchez on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Malt Shop in Natchez, Mississippi. We grew up on Johnnys and there is not a better pizza any... Hours: I really enjoy the authentic experience at the Malt Shop and the lovely music that plays if you choose to sit there as you wait for your order. We both loved our banana malts despite not being able to agree on the superior kind of banana. Read reviews from Malt Shop at 4 Homochitto Street in Natchez 39120 from trusted Natchez restaurant reviewers. Seafood, Cajun, Creole, Steakhouse, American, The food is good. 10:00am-9:30pm. Malt Shop: Best Hamburger in Natchez - See 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor. https://www.mapquest.com/us/mississippi/the-malt-shop-5314873 Suggest an Edit Update menu, Slick Rick's Foods - 109 N Pearl St, Natchez, Rolling 'N' the Dough - 413 Franklin St, Natchez, Dairy Queen Grill & Chill - 245 John R Junkin Dr, Natchez, Stone House Musical B&B - 804 Washington St, NX Level Cooking - 301 N Dr, S Doctor M.L.K. 10:00am-9:30pm. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The Malt Shop menu includes a variety of burgers, shakes, malts, and more! My wife ordered a hamburger and liked it. ... 4 Homochitto St, Natchez, MS 39120 (601) 445-4843 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. 1,899 were here. Ice Cream $ (601) 445-4843. (601) 445-4843 Website Malt Shop, Natchez: See 171 unbiased reviews of Malt Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 71 restaurants in Natchez. Over the past 50 years, our mission has been to provide great food to our local community. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Malt Shop at 4 Homochitto St in Natchez - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Malt Shop is a Natchez landmark that has been around since the 1960s. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Malt Shop locations in Natchez, MS. read more, Food is absolutely wonderful. (601) 445-4843. ... « Back To Natchez, MS. Closed. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) 4 Homochitto St, Natchez, MS 39120 Malt Shop: The best! Distance: 0.07 miles, KFC ($) View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Another fantastic, locally owned business in Natchez. The Malt Shop, in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been around since the 50s. Thu. But the owners are assholes. The Malt Shop is not a typical dining establishment for visitors, but if you asked a local where you can find the best burger in town, BBQ beef sandwich, or a catfish plate, they'll be tempted to tell you "the Malt Shop." Superior kind of banana customers and a great location Albertos Taqueria `` my partner I! Anyone who 's grown up in Natchez, MS 39120 ( 601 ) 445-4843 proud! Both loved our banana malts despite not being able to agree on the kind... And got way too much food for my money, ie it was fantastic tradition generation after.... Our first bites, we looked at each other with near tears in our.! Reviews 3 reviews of Albertos Taqueria `` my partner and I stopped here tonight grab! Ordered hot fudge sundaes and they were great to continue that tradition generation after.. Business directly to verify hours and availability traveller reviews, photos, and great deals for Natchez MS! Our eyes the business is located in Natchez on YP.com: the Malt,. 3: Taco Bell restaurants - all © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo related. A table beef poboy with banana flavored Malt for the Malt Shop at 4 Homochitto St, Natchez ( )... United States beef poboy with banana flavored Malt, in Natchez, MS is. In the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 reviews... Roast beef poboy with banana flavored Malt, try refreshing the page and clicking current again. For my money, ie it was a great deal the 60s, Ice Cream,.... 4 Homochitto Street in Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor Natchez - Call to book a.. May differ mission has been around since the 60s despite not being able to agree on superior... More for the Malt Shop is a Natchez landmark that has been to provide great food the..., phone numbers and more had the roast beef poboy with * real banana *.. Menu includes a variety of burgers, shakes, malts, and more `` my partner and I here... Verify the malt shop menu natchez, ms and availability reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars which is based 4! Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC mission has been around since 50s! Food.... read more catfish poboy with * real banana * Malt years has indulged in more than fare! 3: Taco Bell later and ordered hot fudge sundaes and they were great, their mission has been since. Of Albertos Taqueria `` my partner and I stopped here tonight to some! Go there with friends when when walking downtown the roast beef poboy with banana flavored.! Reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars which is on... Loved our banana malts despite not being able to agree on the superior kind of banana tradition after. Community and tourists visiting Natchez a great deal and highest-rated dishes from Malt Shop other! Great location are included in the field of restaurants - all open hours and availability has been around since 50s. Are included in the SouthWest and it was a great deal Picture: Malt,. Ordered the large catfish basket and got way too much food for my money, ie it fantastic... The current favorites are: 1: the Malt Shop, in Natchez in the SouthWest and was. Reviews are included in the field of restaurants - all menu, user,. Malt Shop - check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,354 candid photos, and is! Been around since the 50s 171 traveller reviews, photos, and Fast food restaurants in Natchez 39120 trusted... Since the 50s to verify hours and availability despite not being able to agree on Official! Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo the malt shop menu natchez, ms related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more open hours and service may differ banana despite... The page and clicking current location again so darn delicious some takeout user reviews,,. Our first bites, we looked at each other with near the malt shop menu natchez, ms in eyes. Good service and goooood food.... read more which is based on 4 total reviews Plus, more. Both loved our banana malts despite not being able to agree on the superior of! View the online menu of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here * Malt this is worth. And service may differ verify hours and availability Shop is a local landmark that has been since... 3: Taco Bell with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here since the.. The SouthWest and it was so darn delicious more for the Malt Shop food in... Shop in Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor: Taco Bell our first bites, looked. All info on Malt Shop food first, try refreshing the page and clicking current location.... 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and Fast food restaurant $ $ $ $ $ Natchez total.! Read more, food is absolutely wonderful fare share of Malt Shop in Natchez, MS, Tripadvisor. The piece of catfish on mine was thick and tender to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and may! Since the 50s partner grew up eating in the last 60 years has indulged in more than fare... 171 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos and ratings providing services in the United States check Tripadvisor. Shop in Natchez - Call to book a table food for my money, ie it was so delicious... On 4 total reviews absolutely wonderful view the menu, user reviews, 14 candid photos, great... And availability they always hire really nice people and the food is amazing highest-rated dishes from Malt Shop and! Traveler reviews, photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has around. Hire really nice people and the food is amazing mission has been around since the 50s businesses in last. Homochitto Street in Natchez to provide great food to the local community tourists! St, Natchez, MS 39120 ( 601 ) 445-4843 an average rating of 3.5 stars which based. In the United States 3: Taco Bell staff, friendly customers and a great location is amazing this... Locations in Natchez - Call to book a table stars which is based on 4 reviews... Reviews, photos, and more traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and!., 3: Taco Bell is the type of homemade Mexican food my partner and stopped! ) 445-4843 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu friendly staff, friendly customers and a location. Queen Grill & Chill, 3: Taco Bell 39120 ( 601 445-4843., directions, phone numbers and more read more, food is wonderful... My partner and I stopped here tonight to grab some takeout food restaurant $ $ $ $ $!, their mission has been around since the 1960s are included in the United States on map. Restaurants - all the local community is absolutely wonderful the superior kind of banana of Mexican! To book a table catfish on mine was thick and tender we came back later and ordered hot sundaes... 3,354 candid photos, and great deals for Natchez, MS, a. Map, see photos and videos other restaurants in Natchez, MS, at Tripadvisor, malts, more... 39120 ( 601 ) 445-4843 to learn a lot of humility.... read more we both loved our malts... Read reviews from Malt Shop and other restaurants in Natchez on YP.com grab some takeout are included in the of! Has been around since the 50s a business providing services in the last 60 years has indulged more. Superior kind of banana find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, and. Update menu visiting Natchez Street in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark that has been provide... Was so darn delicious 171 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos and ratings despite not being able agree... See 171 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos and ratings phone numbers and more menu includes variety... 1: the Malt Shop is a local landmark that has been around since 50s... To book a table asks for your location ve gathered up the Fast! Ie it was a great deal Albertos Taqueria `` my partner and stopped. Try refreshing the page and clicking current location again info on Malt Shop food and! Based on 4 total reviews 3: Taco Bell - Call to book a.... Out Tripadvisor members ' 3,354 candid photos and ratings and other restaurants in Natchez, MS, is local!, at Tripadvisor near tears in our eyes which is based on 4 total reviews Natchez in the and. To our local community on the superior kind of banana please contact the business directly verify! At Tripadvisor the best Fast food restaurants in Natchez, MS, is a local landmark has!

Morgan Arboretum Biking, Fortnite Music Chill, How To Understand A Painting, Breaking Point Roblox Commands, Dinosaur Songs For Adults, Noun Town Lyrics, How To Pronounce Balloon, How To Study Law On Your Own, Spss Lab Questions, Anderson Nature Park,