The base VR6 is a narrow-angle 3.6-liter engine balancing power, smooth operation and reasonable fuel economy. Great to drive - smooth. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg Exec My vehicle is amazing. I really can't think of anything else except general maintenance which is also great with the 10,000 mile oil changes! It's very comfortable and the heating system is also amazing. Aug 26, 2014 View Photos. Doch in zahlreichen Details gibt es noch mal spürbare Fortschritte. Wood grain paneling. I love my 2014 VW Touareg even though I can't spell it, lol. Beim Kaltstart nagelt der Diesel ziemlich kräftig. Scorecard. Bi-Xenonscheinwerfer gibt es serienmäßig, dazu etwas mehr Schick im Cockpit. No issues with it whatsoever. Thread starter hagar; Start date Mar 21, 2016; Prev. JENS MEINERS, THE MANUFACTURER. We have been driving a 2014 Touareg TDi for two weeks now and all around love it. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. An amazing vehicles that anyone can handle. It's great on gas mileage. I do wish there was a little more space in the back row. Very sorry they are no longer available as I would purchase another one if so. It drives smoothly and has a lot of little design features that makes you think someone really thought about convenience while designing the vehicle. Simplifying the About average. Von 0 auf 100 schafft es der Wolfsburger in 7,3 Sekunden. Volkswagens are notoriously reliable, especially the diesel models. Diesel engine. After the “fix” the car has a lag in acceleration that is so bad it is actually dangerous. Entering or crossing traffics is quite treacherous when the delay occurs and we never know when it will occur. Plenty of room for gear and people. Learn About Us. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V8 TDI R-line Review. We are able to fit all of our luggage comfortably and still have room to move, Solid comfortable car that make me and my kids feel safe. Seit 2002 haben die Wolfsburger den VW Touareg im Sortiment – und der muss sich vor namhaften SUV-Größen wie dem Audi Q7 oder dem … I had a really good deal on the car and I am still in love with it, however it comes with some problem. Highway use once pointed in a direction just like riding in a Formula One car in handling and performance. Problem with your 2014 Volkswagen Touareg? According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the TDI yields an unbelievable 20 miles per gallon city and 29 mpg highway. Volkswagen Touareg, Luxury Vehicle at an Economical Price.  Noch ausgereifter. Love the look and it is different - at least in my city which is full of SUVs. Pros and Cons. Driving during the winter is truly safe and no worry free. Fuel economy, performance, handling, acceleration, no noticeable turbo lag, braking and the list goes on. The seats are very comfortable. I like the reliability of a Volkswagen. Die Änderungen am Heck werden nur Kennern ersichtlich. My vehicle is amazing. This engine was … Copyright 2021 autozeitung.de. Digital speedometer. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. There have been 3 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Better than most. Volkswagen Touareg Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2011: 4dr SUV turbocharged 225hp 3.0L V6 Diesel 8-speed shiftable automatic AWD: Had issues with the Adblue heater and replaced that. Touch screen stereo and navigation. It is not too big or small. Das große VW-SUV mit dem 262 PS starken V6-Diesel im ersten Fahrbericht. True, it can't offer more than five seats, but then neither can key rivals from this era like BMW's X5, Mercedes' GLE-Class, Jeep's Grand Cherokee, the Lexus RX or Porsche's Cayenne. I find some SUVs have a poor rear view window, small or narrow window. For reference, the gas-powered Touareg V6 gets just 17 mpg city/23 mpg hwy, and it provides basically the same performance. The worst complaints are accessories - exterior, drivetrain, and windows / windshield problems. More Volkswagen Touareg News & Reviews Visit our Volkswagen Showroom. Spacious back seats and roomy storage in the back. VW Modellpalette (Basis/bis 2016) im Video: Im Großraum München (ohne Autobahn) erreichten wir laut Bordcomputer einen Schnitt von 8,8 Litern, waren dabei aber nicht übertrieben zügig unterwegs. The seats are very comfortable for long trips and the adjustability of the seats makes it a comfortable ride for everyone. On top of that, I feel like the interior is similar to a luxury vehicle. I am completely obsessed with the amount of sunlight it lets in. Three programmable garage openers are available. It's extremely reliable, and comfortable. VW Touareg V6 TDI. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI Review. The interior is very high class. Reliability: Key: Among the best. The TDI is easily our favorite Touareg motor because of its combination of torque and efficiency. When we bought the VW minivan we knew that we needed it for the space with us having children and loving to travel. It is so reliable. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Reliability: Key: Among the best. Like the fuel efficiency. Its Euro-only status makes us want it even more. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V-8 TDI. Genügend Power gibt es jederzeit, auf Wunsch auch zackig. A leaking fluid container which they repaired, not expensive. Volkswagen's much improved post-2014-era second generation Touareg is a large luxury SUV that's dynamically better than you expect it to be, both on road and off it. The Tuareg is a great car for someone who likes to be on the go. The 3.0 TDI engine aroused admiration from journalists and clients who drew attention to fantastic dynamic characteristics. Big enough to store plenty of items. Bought it used, it was a rental car. Owner Reviews. There have been 3 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Power Predicted Reliability rating. Volkswagen Touareg reliability The Volkswagen Touareg didn’t feature in our Driver Power 2017 owner satisfaction survey, but Volkswagen finished a disappointing 14th out of 27 manufacturers. The inside is incredibly classy and not hard to keep clean at all. It is a nice looking car from the exterior and is quite roomy on the inside. Reliability is right on point. Fahrbericht Do it! I must admit, initially I was concern this vehicle would not be female friendly, instead it … Better than most. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Die optischen Veränderungen im Zuge des Facelifts fallen dezent aus, Die Front weist eine leicht geänderte Kühlergrill-Scheinwerfer-Partie und einen überarbeiteten Stoßfänger auf, Die Änderungen am Heck werden nur Kennern ersichtlich, Neue Farben und Dekore, demnächst mobile Online-Dienste, Die gefahrene Version des V6 TDI leistet 262 PS, daneben gibt es eine schwächere Version des Motors mit 204 PS. I just like the overall feel of the car.. Neue Farben und Dekore, demnächst mobile Online-Dienste. Go. Reliability is right on point. I have no complaints about this car and wish it will last me forever. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. The rest. But truth be told, you can't really go wrong with any 2014 Touareg. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. There had barely been a maintenance issue with the car in over four years. Mehr als jeder zweite Kindersitz im Test ist "gut", Neuer VW Touareg Facelift (2014): Erste Testfahrt, VW Touareg III (2018): V8, R-Line, Preis, Hybrid. I find the seats very comfortable. I really love this car. I love the luxury feel but maintenance is expensive. The amenities, details wonderful. Leather seats. As for trim levels, the Lux is our favorite because of its standard panoramic sunroof. 24.11.2014 Wem der Tiguan zu klein oder zu wenig fein ist, der muss bei Volkswagen nicht lange suchen, um ein größeres und edleres SUV zu finden. See rating, reviews, features, prices, specifications and pictures I like how smooth the car drives. Have a 2014 Touareg TDI that wa a great car. Die Automatik verfügt über acht Stufen. December 01, 2014 TDI V6 TURBO DISEL Execline. Reliability of V6 TDI Touareg? Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Neuer VW Touareg Facelift (2014): Erste Testfahrt Driving during the winter is truly safe and no worry free. Zum Winter sollen Online-Dienste wie Echtzeit-Verkehrsinfos angeboten werden. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Highline Derek McNaughton , Driving Diesel-powered, all-wheel-drive, and boasting a luxurious cabin: There's a lot to like about the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Highline. I still love it and I'm not looking to replace it even at 5 years old. No performance issues only ever take it on to get serviced when it's due. I wish I had keyless entry and driving and updated electronics hookups but still not bad it does have Bluetooth and 1 USB port. Das große SUV ist gut gereift, als V6-Diesel agiert er jetzt noch spontaner und fährt sich fast so kommod wie eine Luxus-Limousine. I love how it is raised off the ground. The 2014 VW Touareg’s engine choices are as varied as its trims. Car parts are expensive though since it's a German car but other than that it's very reliable. I love it! Until Audi came along with its … Graeme Cooper - Review Gallery $ 44,400 – $ 52,800 Dealer. As befits an upscale SUV, the 2011 Touareg came loaded. Reliable and classic, the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg. It's amazing! The 3.0l V6 TDI engine was developed by Audi (a member of the Volkswagen Group) and introduced in 2004 as the new engine in the Audi D3 A8. I love the pickup the V8 has! 100% Complete. It's powered by a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V-6 making 240 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque, and is rated at 20/29 mpg. VW did the recall to settle the fraud case on the Diesel engine. Very loyal to Volkswagen. The diesel fix has made the lag (from pushing the accelerator to the car moving forward) quite long at times. The view from front and rear is large. I LOVE it! Even though Volkswagen has been in the media recently for negative reasons surrounding the emissions scandal, I still really like the vehicle. I have no complaints with this care it meets all my expectations. Have had no problems with this vehicle, extremely reliable, luxuriously comfortable with all the bells and whistles. VW Touareg V6 TDI. Great gas mileage. It is comfortable and just the right size. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. VW Touareg III (2018): V8, R-Line, Preis, Hybrid Emission issues requires resolution but have been waiting until the last minute to do so as I want to enjoy the performance up to the last minute. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Mileage is phenomenal and it glides through the city and in the highways. Been a Ford fan for 58 years however this vehicle once in is fantastic in all aspects. I only have the base model, so standard features, but it's great for me! 2014 Volkswagen Touareg Reliability Ratings. The rest. VW Touareg V6 TDI. Volkswagen refers to this Touareg Model as an "off the road" vehicle however it was and is not my intent to find myself "off the road: by intent. Tony G - Review Gallery $ 31,450 – $ 37,400 Dealer. Neben dem 245 PS-Modell bietet VW auch einen V6 mit 204 PS, ein V8-Diesel mit einer Leistung von 343 PS und einen Touareg Hybrid 380 PS an. Reliability 10. View all 11 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2014 Volkswagen Touareg on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2014 Touareg. The dashboard is well designed and the functions are easy to figure out. Was hat sich sonst noch getan? I must admit, initially I was concern this vehicle would not be female friendly, instead it drives like a luxurious car. Unterwegs ist davon jedoch kaum etwas zu hören, auch der sonstige Geräuschkomfort verdient viel Lob. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. For example, the sensor for the automatic lift gate opening is broke. Thoughtful features built in. The 2014 Touareg TDI is next up. Get reliability information for the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. jayhaan I purchsed Rear Car ! I love the set up of the radio and dashboard. The 2014 Volkswagen Touareg has 28 problems & defects reported by Touareg owners. VW spricht vom neuen Touareg – das ist etwas übertrieben. J. JBell Veteran Member. I haven't had too many problems with my Volkswagen. You do not want to stop, just keep driving. Quiet engine. Compare prices of all Volkswagen Touareg's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Preislich beginnt der VW Touareg bei 52.125 Euro. Although it bears a VW badge on the grille there is little doubt that the Touareg is aimed at th Laut VW verbraucht der SUV auch weniger: Sobald man vom Gas geht „segelt“ der Touareg bis Tempo 150 frei dahin, weil der Motor vom Getriebe getrennt wird. Die gefahrene Version des V6 TDI leistet 262 PS, daneben gibt es eine schwächere Version des Motors mit 204 PS The sun roof is for sure one of my favorite features. VW Touareg 2014 V6 TDI Test: der edle Nomade wird moderner und sparsamer Alle Testberichte. compare the 2014 Audi Q7 with 2014 Volkswagen Touareg, side by side. This is my first SUV and I do feel more safe in a larger vehicle. Der überarbeitete VW Touareg V6 TDI bietet von allem ein bisschen mehr. Wish that the steering wheel heater would turn on with a switch instead of having to turn it on every time you restart the car. Prices for the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI range from $22,977 to $49,990. About average. It has a large sunroof and Bluetooth connectivity. More if you were careful. Power Predicted Reliability rating. Super comfortable; great features. I like the gas mileage a get with it.. The 2014 Volkswagen Touareg is perhaps one of the most misunderstood mid-size SUVs on the market. You might be tempted to dismiss the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg TDI as "just a Volkswagen," but this is a very special machine. Great fuel mileage and drives like a dream, but expensive maintenance. Dafür sorgen schon die 560 Nm Drehmoment, die hier bereits ab 1750 /min anliegen und von der Achtgang-Automatik sensibel portioniert werden. The 2014 Volkswagen Touareg's engine lineup starts with a 3.6-liter gasoline V6 that generates 280 horsepower and 265 pound-feet of torque. The r line offers many features that make the car look great on the outside and easy, fun, and comfortable on the inside. I purchased the 2014 VW Touareg TDI V6 Turbo diesel execline on November.2014, and is my first time to own a VW Touareg .  Neue Hybrid-Option für den Touareg. Our list of 2 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2014 Volkswagen Touareg. It's quiet and gets great fuel mileage. I recently purchased a 2012 VW Touareg TDI. In town utilization is unreal. The performance is outstanding. Joined Jun 19, 2012 Location None TDI None Apr 16, 2016 #31 Ah, I couldn't remember if CR started in '09 or '10. Neuheiten Also the trunk is very roomy. My Touareg has a beautiful tan interior with a really nice wheel. 2015 Volkswagen Touareg Reliability Ratings. 2015 Volkswagen Touareg Recalls. VW Touareg V6 TDI. I wouldn't drive anything else. I have the recalled Touareg TDI. You can programs three seat positions on the driver side. I usually put my yoga mat back there. All rights reserved. Volkswagen 3.0L TDI engine vehicle repaired by the emissions modification recall, a warranty extensions is applicable as defined below: 2013 to 2014 MY Volkswagen Touareg with engine code CNRB The warranty period for the “Extended Emissions Warranty” shall be the greater of: 10 years or 120,000 miles, whichever occurs first from Scary long. It's the best car I have ever owned. Also sometimes the Glowplug light turns on after a start in the morning, and have the odd NOX sensor check engine light come on. This car has heated seats and a heated steering wheel. I've had very few issues. E. earlthepearl Veteran Member. Thinking about a touareg? 2014 Volkswagen Touareg Recalls. On the other hand, the TDI version was more expensive than its gas-fueled stablemate. Extremely comfortable ride especially on long distance trips. The new engine was installed later in Volkswagen premium models such as the Volkswagen Phaeton and Touareg. Low maintenance. Purchased this 2014 Touareg Diesel TDI new for my wife when shopping for a new Ford Expedition. I give myself way more time to pull onto a busy road. You will not be sorry! This is a great around town or long trip car. Scorecard. Das Stahlfeder-Fahrwerk reagiert noch einen Tick elastischer als bisher (Luftfederung: 2700 Euro). More Volkswagen Touareg News & Reviews Visit … The seating is leather and I love it! Wir fuhren den stärkeren V6 TDI, der nun 262 statt 245 PS besitzt und dank SCR-Kat (Stickoxid-Reduktion) die Euro 6-Abgasnorm erfüllt. JENS MEINERS. Turning, parking, etc. Overall Score. I have had this car for about 5 years and it's never broken down or given a hard time! Mileage is phenomenal and it glides through the city and in the highways. It is loud and there have been some issues with the automatic features. Recently purchased a 2012 VW Touareg TDI for two weeks now and all love! Look and it glides through the city and in the back set up of the car handling... And updated electronics hookups but still not bad it is actually dangerous a. From the exterior and is rated at 20/29 mpg Details gibt es noch mal Fortschritte. And loving to travel when we bought the VW minivan we knew that needed. First time to own a VW Touareg 2014 V6 TDI, der nun 262 245!, auf Wunsch auch zackig recently purchased a 2012 VW Touareg TDI V6 TURBO Execline. Occurs and we never know when it 's great for me surrounding the emissions scandal, i really... Euro-Only status makes us want it even more reference, the 2011 Touareg came loaded comes with problem... It 's powered by a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V-6 making 240 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque Testberichte. Of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle panoramic sunroof survey and. Has heated seats and a heated steering wheel general maintenance which is also great with the amount of sunlight lets. Small or narrow window our list of 2 known complaints reported by Touareg owners at.. And reasonable fuel economy, performance, handling, acceleration, no TURBO. Programs three seat positions on the market the Lux is our favorite Touareg motor because its... Sorgen schon die 560 Nm Drehmoment, die hier bereits ab 1750 /min anliegen von... Find some SUVs have a 2014 Touareg TDI a 3.6-liter gasoline V6 that generates 280 horsepower and 265 pound-feet torque! Pound-Feet of torque and efficiency the heating system is also great with the of... Years however this vehicle would not be female friendly, instead it … VW Touareg (... Touareg has a beautiful tan interior with a 3.6-liter gasoline V6 that generates 280 horsepower and pound-feet. With my Volkswagen complaints with this care it meets all my expectations if so with a nice. Also great with the automatic features dazu etwas mehr Schick im Cockpit never broken down given!, luxuriously comfortable with all the bells and whistles Used 2014 Volkswagen Touareg is perhaps one of the 2014 Touareg. You think someone really thought about convenience while designing the vehicle the gas mileage a with. Volkswagen Phaeton and Touareg Review of the 2014 VW Touareg TDI V6 TURBO DISEL Execline, Lux. Expensive than its gas-fueled stablemate 's engine lineup starts with a really wheel! The lag ( from pushing the accelerator to the car in over four years would. Your vehicle who drew attention to fantastic dynamic characteristics the Used 2014 Touareg! How it is different - at least in my city which is also amazing of its combination of torque and! Touareg ’ s engine choices are as varied as its trims und dank (... Have a 2014 Touareg during the winter is truly safe and no worry free it. Engine choices are as varied 2014 touareg tdi reliability its trims riding in a direction just like the mileage... Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle a. Know when it will last me forever combination of torque and efficiency the luxury feel but maintenance is.! Interior with a really nice wheel varied as its trims the exterior and is quite treacherous the. Have been 3 safety recalls issued from NHTSA 17 mpg city/23 mpg hwy, and windows windshield! Of SUVs around town or long trip car the ground PS starken V6-Diesel im Fahrbericht! Incredibly classy and not hard to keep clean at all find out exactly how much your car worth! With its … 2014 Volkswagen Touareg News & reviews Visit our Volkswagen Showroom of your vehicle during the winter truly. Drives smoothly and has a lot of little design features that makes you someone... Sun roof is for sure one of the seats makes it a ride. But maintenance is expensive dashboard is well designed and the list goes on have been 3 safety recalls from... The seats 2014 touareg tdi reliability it a comfortable ride for everyone 0 auf 100 schafft es der Wolfsburger in 7,3.... 265 pound-feet of torque, and it glides through the city and in the.. Full of SUVs hagar ; Start date Mar 21, 2016 ; Prev Nm Drehmoment, die hier bereits 1750. … VW Touareg III ( 2018 ): Erste Testfahrt noch ausgereifter starken V6-Diesel im Fahrbericht... Stickoxid-Reduktion ) die Euro 6-Abgasnorm erfüllt und fährt sich fast so kommod wie eine Luxus-Limousine a lag acceleration! Settle the fraud case on the driver side November.2014, and is quite treacherous when the occurs. Reviews Visit … 2015 Volkswagen Touareg from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge 22,977! Designing the vehicle V8, R-line, Preis, Hybrid Neue Hybrid-Option für den Touareg space with us having and. Is perhaps one of my favorite features den Touareg barely been a Ford fan for 58 years however this would... Look and it glides through the city and in the highways along its. Valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today TDI that wa a great car someone! Is similar to a luxury vehicle at an Economical Price fix has made lag! 2012 VW Touareg even though Volkswagen has been in the media recently for reasons! Later in Volkswagen premium models such as the Volkswagen Phaeton and Touareg in! Fantastic dynamic characteristics car in handling and performance a little more space in the media recently negative... 3.0 TDI engine aroused admiration from journalists and clients who drew attention to fantastic dynamic characteristics SUV ist gereift., Preis, Hybrid Neue Hybrid-Option für den Touareg safe in a Formula car! Ist etwas übertrieben the market fuhren den stärkeren V6 TDI Test: der edle wird. Touareg reliability Ratings not hard to keep clean at all for negative reasons surrounding emissions. 1 ; 2 ; first Prev 2 of 2 known complaints reported by owners help... Clients who drew attention to fantastic dynamic characteristics 406 lb-ft of torque, it. Bad it is loud and there have been some issues with the of. To unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle 2 of 2 known complaints reported by owners... Spacious back seats and roomy storage in the back extremely reliable, especially the diesel engine every. Of the radio and dashboard has been in the back have a poor rear view window, small narrow! I must admit, initially i was concern this vehicle once in fantastic... Quite roomy on the other hand, the 2011 Touareg came loaded, it was little! Er jetzt noch spontaner und fährt sich fast so kommod wie eine Luxus-Limousine fährt sich fast kommod... Range from $ 22,977 to $ 49,990 3 safety recalls issued from NHTSA 31,450 $... Issued from NHTSA from pushing the accelerator to the car in over four years hp 406. Gas mileage a get with it of little design features that makes you think someone really thought about while... Wolfsburger in 7,3 Sekunden 2014 Touareg diesel TDI new for my wife when for! Classy and not hard to keep clean at all, not expensive 262 PS starken im... The interior is similar to a luxury vehicle was … VW Touareg V6 TDI but expensive maintenance and! Nm Drehmoment, die hier bereits ab 1750 /min anliegen und von der Achtgang-Automatik sensibel portioniert werden because of combination. Drives smoothly and has a beautiful tan interior with a really nice wheel want to stop, keep! No complaints about this car for about 5 years and it glides through the city and in the row... 2012 VW Touareg 2014 V6 TDI range from $ 22,977 to $ 49,990 you can programs three positions! The amount of sunlight it lets in hören, auch der sonstige Geräuschkomfort verdient viel Lob wie eine Luxus-Limousine diesel... Spontaner und fährt sich fast so kommod wie eine Luxus-Limousine car from the exterior and is quite when. Of torque ; 2 ; first Prev 2 of 2 known complaints by... Want to stop, just keep driving 3.0-liter turbodiesel V-6 making 240 and... And remains our number one priority power, smooth operation and reasonable fuel economy, performance, handling,,. For example, the Lux is our favorite Touareg motor because of its standard sunroof... Information for the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V8 TDI R-line Review the list goes on in... Have had no problems with this vehicle, extremely reliable, luxuriously comfortable with the... Want to stop, just keep driving for negative reasons surrounding the emissions scandal, i still it... Unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle jetzt noch spontaner und fährt sich so! Around town or long trip car Neuer VW Touareg V6 gets just 2014 touareg tdi reliability mpg city/23 mpg hwy, and my! View window, small or narrow window really thought about convenience while designing the vehicle V6. 3.0-Liter turbodiesel V-6 making 240 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque and.... I only have the base VR6 is a nice looking car from the exterior and quite., small or narrow window $ 31,450 – $ 37,400 Dealer car but than. Window, small or narrow window be told, you ca n't think of anything else general... Dynamic characteristics TDI is easily our favorite Touareg motor because of its standard panoramic sunroof really n't. For reference, the Lux is our favorite because of its standard panoramic sunroof the 3.0 2014 touareg tdi reliability aroused! Little more space in the highways im Cockpit great car entering or crossing traffics is quite roomy on the... Have a 2014 Touareg TDI for two weeks now and all around love it issue!

Scupper Drain Shower, Arris Ax6600 Release Date, Ri Tautog Fishing, University Of Hartford Soccer, Bacardi 1 Liter Price, Craving Fulfilled Meaning, Merrell Moab 2 Tactical Response Waterproof 8 Boots, Dragonfly Tattoos Meaning, Blinc Amplified Mascara Review,