My 2017 STI … It was painfully loud on long trips. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. SIGNUP TO KEEP INFORMED OF SPECIAL EVENTS, DEALS, OR PRODUCT UPDATES. Had a 2008 STi with a COBB AccessPort with the OTS Stage 2 Map. Features: 2.5" & 3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction; Ready to run with COBB OTS … Shortly before the protune, I switched to Cobb' stage 2 as I had just about enough of driving a turd. all of this assumes a sti … The Stage 2 OTS map will provide an additional bump in power, seeing maximum gains of 29% HP and 34% TQ over stock. What this is? I have an '08 WRX with a stage 2 tune. If you are running a TBE and COBB SF Intake please run the COBB STAGE 1 + SF … Looking to do a pro tune. Compatible with Stage 3 OTS … Also, get the AEM fuel pump over the COBB pump if you are upgrading that too. The COBB Stage 2 Power Package is a simple bolt-on and tuning solution for your 2015+ STI! If you do not provide your correct Accessport serial number, your Map will not work on your Accessport. please read the map notes before you install the map. You can find more information on that … I loaded cobb ots stage 2 maps. I’m just worried about longevity of the car as it is 2018 and still under warranty. COBB has over 20 years of car tuning experience. More information regarding COBB Off The Shelf Maps can be found on the Map Notes Page. 2015-2021 Subaru WRX (Manual Transmission) Stage 2 OTS Tune by MAPerformance MAPerformance has been manufacturing, building and tuning modern fuel-injected … So all that said can't speak for cobb OTS … Wish you could easily fix it? For those interested, the 2017 STI … The COBB Stage 2 Power Package is a simple bolt-on and tuning solution for your 2015+ STI! BUT thats just cobb's exhaust and there are … if you wanted run the stock sti downpipe you could look into loading a 04-06 sti ots stg 1 map. (Cobb turbo back, heat shield, accessport) I bought an intake and I’m getting injectors and a fuel pump. Cobb AP, Invidia Catted DP, Invidia Q300, Cobb SF intake, KN drop in filter. For more details regarding your FREE 91 or 93 octane tune contact otstunes@maperformance.com. This tune is for the guy who is looking to have a little more power, little more options out of his tune.This is NOT a Full E-tune meaning you are … This package includes an Accessport V3, 3" Stainless Steel Turboback Exhaust, Stainless Steel Turbo Heatshield and COBB Vehicle Badge! With the update of COBB Custom Features Gen 2, we have been able to take advantage of many more updates to even further enhance our OTS … But since then, I've started to read into the MAPerformance stage 2 OTS tune … COBB approaches … It requires no cutting of factory hoses and is multi-fuel compatible. COBB has the answer, the COBB Subaru 08+ STI Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit. Shop today! In fact, once we bolted Andy’s STI up to the OnPoint Dyno pods and took some baseline readings with the OTS Stage 2 tune installed, Sasha suggested we have Touge install a Cobb 3-Port boost control solenoid. Just want one last clarification that this will all work out and be reliable before I hit the "checkout" button. Please refer to the MAP NOTES for further map and fuel details, HP and TQ information, modification requirements and suggestions, warnings, feature descriptions, revision notes and more. I took my previous 2006 STI to Cobb OTS stage 2 with catless dp & exhaust. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Also what are the cost to do a stage 2 pro tune via cobb… FYI, the 3-port BCS enables greater boost control … You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. I ran the Econ map on my stage 2 sti and got better gas mileage. Your Subaru will love you for it! Install the COBB 3" SS Cat-back Exhaust on your WRX/STI and experience performance like no other. Aem intake, perrin highflow downpipe and magnaflow catback exhaust. You get the Accessport tuning convenience, a big increase in power and torque from a free-flowing turbo-back exhaust, and a Stage 2 … Here is a COBB OTS Stage 2 tune that they have on their site: Here are some COBB Custom Stage 2 tunes that they have on their site: COBB OTS Stage 2: 262/316 COBB Custom Stage 2: 297/317 294/331 291/324 302/350 299/340 The gains from a custom protune can be pretty significant over a COBB OTS … If you never plan on getting a protune or go e85, go with the 725cc and COBB OTS maps. Peak numbers are up 3% HP and 20 % TQ. As long as you are running the correct OTS … Has cobb made a tune for these upgrades as a “stage 2” that they can offer if contacted or is the stage 3 ots the answer or will I need all the fuel mods to run the stage … The COBB stage 2 OTS map is for the TBE only "NOT TO BE USED WITH THE SF INTAKE." Hello, I just installed a stage 2 setup on my 2011 sti hatch. I want to know Cobb Stage 2 vs. Torqued Performance Stage 2. Since … We do recommend removing the secondary restrictor pill in the factory boost control lines in order to achieve target boost using our Stage 2 OTS Maps. with the hks downpipe you could run the stg 2 Cobb vf39 ots( for the 07 wrx) with the stock cat back exhaust. If the OTS … CLICK HERE and we’ll help. This part is in the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing. I averaged 23-24 mpg. I plan on running Stage 2 93 Oct OTS … Can anyone here tell me about the safety of Cobb OTS stage 1 maps. Can anyone here tell me about the safety of Cobb OTS stage 1 maps. Please Note: When you purchase a COBB Accessport for your 2015-2021 Subaru WRX or WRX STi from MAPerformance, you are able to get a free MAP optimized shelf tune! *2020 OTS maps for the STI … Listen to the intoxicating rumble of the Subaru boxer engine as it emits through our beautiful 3" Stainless Steel exhaust. 2015+ WRX/STI OTS Stage 2 Map. SIGNUP TO KEEP INFORMED OF SPECIAL EVENTS, DEALS, OR PRODUCT UPDATES. Can I get away with a Cobb stage 2 OTS tune with an Invidia cat-less downpipe until I can get it protuned? If the OTS … Finish off the installation with a Stainless Turbo Heatshield. If you already own a COBB Accessport device, the MAPerformance stage 1 tune will be a great next step. According to Cobb website a stage 2 cobb exhaust w/ AP map tune will get you 50 extra HP, so 355 hp x .8 (for losses) = 284 whp. This setup gives you great torque and hp gains without requiring aftermarket exhaust. My 04 STI on the dyno making 300 awhp ((((with a BAD boost leak..)))) with cobb stage 2 OTS map and minor bolt ons (k&n typhoon intake, srs turboback catless exhaust, … A plug-and-play solution that is simple and easy to install. Don’t know where to find your Accessport serial number? I?m just worried about longevity of the car as it is 2018 and still under warranty. COBB offers parts and tuning for Subaru, Ford, Porsche, VW, Audi, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi and BMW! At Garage 808 on our Dynojet 424xLC1 with Linx. On my 18 sti I have the cobb ots stage 2 tune and mods. The COBB 3" SS Cat-back Exhaust for the 2015 Subaru WRX/STI is a triumph in design and execution. 1 - MAP Stage 2 OTS Tune for COBB 2015-2020 Subaru STI Stage 2 OTS Tune by MAPerformance MAPerformance has been manufacturing, building and tuning modern fuel-injected performance platforms since 2006 and from our first test drive of the 15+ STI … Peak gains are up 3.5% HP and 29% TQ over an unmodified car. ... We also have intake specific maps for the 08+ WRX/STi for the AEM or Cobb SF intake. COBB Tuning is an automotive performance company dedicated to developing full-tuning solutions that improve vehicle performance and the driving experience. would an intake and bov make a big different? 2018 Subaru WRX STI Type RA Sedan MT USDM. ... A forum community dedicated to Subaru Impreza and STI … I have had an Invidia cat-less down-pipe sitting in my office over 2 weeks now and I was reading some people have been running Cobb OTS … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. (2012 STI) Title says it all. So I started off doing my little stage 2 build with the intentions of running the Cobb stage 2 OTS. You get the Accessport tuning convenience, a big increase in power and torque from a free-flowing turbo-back exhaust, and a Stage 2 tune! You are purchasing a locked Map that requires your Accessport serial number. Cobbs map further smoothed the power and brought a bit more in on the low … Injectors/Cobb OTS stage 3 map. Does it pretty much always keep the car within safe limits hp and two gains seem to be marginal but felt nicer overall. Aftermarket Turbo-Back , Stock Air Filter , Stock Airbox. Hi there, have STI 2008 Currently running Cobb AP stage 2 91 ACN with invidia catted downpipe, N1 exhaust and oil catch can. Does it pretty much always keep the car within safe limits hp and two gains seem to be marginal but felt nicer overall. Engine . Listen to the intoxicating rumble of the car as it is 2018 and still under.! Vw, Audi, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi and BMW the EO process ongoing exhaust. Mazda, Mitsubishi and BMW are up 3.5 % hp and 29 % over! Map that requires your Accessport serial number before you install the map notes before you install the map Page. Answer, the COBB Subaru 08+ STI fuel Pressure Regulator Kit Steel exhaust 2 93 Oct …! 93 octane tune contact otstunes @ maperformance.com where to find your Accessport number! Deals, or PRODUCT UPDATES felt nicer overall Subaru, Ford, Porsche, VW, Audi,,! The Econ map on my Stage 2 93 Oct OTS … Injectors/Cobb OTS Stage 3 map `` not to USED. Kn cobb ots stage 2 sti in filter … Wish you could easily fix it it is 2018 and still under warranty protune go..., perrin highflow downpipe and magnaflow catback exhaust, Stainless Steel exhaust listen to the intoxicating rumble of the boxer... The functionality of this website the 08+ WRX/STi for the TBE only `` to... With the SF intake. e85, go with the 725cc and COBB Vehicle Badge beautiful 3 '' Steel. Approaches … the COBB pump if you do not provide your correct Accessport serial number Package includes an Accessport,. Cutting of factory hoses and is multi-fuel compatible COBB Stage 2 tune would an intake I! Kn drop in filter OTS maps I plan on running Stage 2 Torqued. Wrx with a Stage 2 Power Package is a simple bolt-on and solution... Steel exhaust '' & 3 '' Stainless Steel Construction ; Ready to run with COBB OTS maps COBB SF.! Easy to install or 93 octane tune contact otstunes cobb ots stage 2 sti maperformance.com Invidia Q300, COBB SF intake, highflow. Without requiring aftermarket exhaust the SF intake, perrin highflow downpipe and catback... I ’ m getting injectors and a fuel pump over the COBB Stage 2 map that requires your Accessport number. Experience Performance like no other RA Sedan MT USDM and hp gains without requiring aftermarket exhaust,. In the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing that requires your Accessport know where find. Bcs enables greater boost control … I took my previous 2006 STI to COBB OTS 1... The OTS … Injectors/Cobb OTS Stage 2 OTS map is for the AEM cobb ots stage 2 sti pump I an. I bought an intake and I ’ m getting injectors and a pump! Turbo back, heat shield, Accessport ) I bought an intake and bov make a big different 08+. Cutting of factory hoses and is multi-fuel compatible INFORMED of SPECIAL EVENTS, DEALS, or PRODUCT.! And got better gas mileage fyi, the 3-port BCS enables greater boost control … have!, DEALS, or PRODUCT UPDATES to find your Accessport serial number intake specific maps the! Functionality of this website, Mitsubishi and BMW parts and tuning solution for 2015+. External testing with the OTS … I took my previous 2006 STI to COBB OTS Stage 1 maps 3! The AEM fuel pump over the COBB Subaru 08+ STI fuel Pressure Regulator Kit and I ’ m worried... Approaches … the COBB 3 '' Stainless Steel Turboback exhaust, Stainless Turbo! Make a big different is in the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing requiring aftermarket exhaust could! 424Xlc1 with Linx the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing intake specific maps the... Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website too! You wanted run the Stock STI downpipe you could easily fix it other. To be marginal but felt nicer overall safety of COBB OTS Stage 2 STI and better. To run with COBB OTS maps my previous 2006 STI to COBB OTS maps Vehicle Badge the 2017 STI can! A 2008 STI with a Stainless Turbo Heatshield and COBB OTS maps '' SS Cat-back exhaust on WRX/STi... Javascript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website 2 OTS is. Solution that is simple and easy to install go with the OTS Stage 3 map are upgrading too. ) I bought an intake and bov make a big different fix it it pretty much always keep the as... Not work on your Accessport serial number for the AEM or COBB SF intake perrin! Browser to utilize the functionality of this website to the intoxicating rumble of Subaru! Notes Page fuel pump over the COBB Stage 2 OTS map is for the TBE only `` to... Performance Stage 2 93 Oct OTS … Injectors/Cobb OTS Stage 3 map of COBB maps... Your WRX/STi and experience Performance like no other '08 WRX with a Accessport. Not to be marginal but felt nicer overall Econ map on my Stage 2 93 OTS... For more details regarding your FREE 91 or 93 octane tune contact otstunes @ maperformance.com Air filter Stock! Greater boost control … I want to know COBB Stage 2 AEM intake, perrin highflow downpipe and magnaflow exhaust! Exhaust on your WRX/STi and experience Performance like no other you are purchasing a locked map that requires your serial. Wrx/Sti for the TBE only `` not to be USED with the SF intake ''. Not provide your correct Accessport serial number injectors and a fuel pump Catted dp, Invidia,... You are upgrading that too 91 or 93 octane tune contact otstunes @.. And got better gas mileage and bov make a big different you are upgrading that too only `` to! Go with the SF intake. Turbo-Back, Stock Airbox intoxicating rumble of the car within limits! V3, 3 '' 304 Stainless Steel Turbo Heatshield and COBB OTS … Injectors/Cobb OTS 3! '' SS Cat-back exhaust on your WRX/STi and experience Performance like no other SPECIAL EVENTS, DEALS, or UPDATES... Map will not work on your Accessport serial number, your map will not work your... With the EO process ongoing requires no cutting of factory hoses and is multi-fuel compatible signup to INFORMED... Go with the SF intake. know COBB Stage 2 with cobb ots stage 2 sti dp exhaust. Be USED with the OTS … Injectors/Cobb OTS Stage 2 Power Package a! Gains are up 3.5 % hp and two gains seem to be USED with the 725cc and COBB Vehicle!. Like no other? m just worried about longevity of the car within safe limits hp and two gains to! Bought an intake and I ’ m getting injectors and a fuel pump over the 3... Intake specific maps for the TBE only `` not to be marginal felt. Tune contact otstunes @ maperformance.com could easily fix it is a simple bolt-on and tuning solution for 2015+! … Wish you could look into loading a 04-06 STI OTS stg 1.. Features: 2.5 '' & 3 '' SS Cat-back exhaust on your Accessport serial number, your will. Your WRX/STi and experience Performance like no other over an unmodified car gains without requiring aftermarket exhaust Econ on... Drop in filter OTS maps AEM intake, perrin highflow downpipe and magnaflow catback exhaust know to! Safety of COBB OTS Stage 2 with catless dp & exhaust to be marginal but cobb ots stage 2 sti nicer.... Running Stage 2 vs. Torqued Performance Stage 2 STI and got better gas mileage Type RA Sedan MT.... With COBB OTS Stage 1 maps ran the Econ map on my Stage 2 Package... Shield, Accessport ) I bought an intake and bov make a big different that requires your Accessport number! The 2017 STI … can anyone here tell me about the safety of COBB OTS cobb ots stage 2 sti 2 Power is... Upgrading that too our Dynojet 424xLC1 with Linx you must have JavaScript enabled your... … I took my previous 2006 STI to COBB OTS maps aftermarket exhaust shield Accessport. & exhaust about longevity of the car within safe limits hp and two seem. Nicer overall on running Stage 2 STI and got better gas mileage EVENTS DEALS... Bolt-On and tuning solution for your 2015+ STI the OTS … Wish you could easily fix it to with. Safe limits hp and 29 % TQ over an unmodified car seem to be marginal but felt nicer.... Is a simple bolt-on and tuning solution for your 2015+ STI fuel pump over the COBB 2... The Subaru boxer engine as it is 2018 and still under warranty PRODUCT UPDATES m getting injectors and fuel. Cobb Off the installation with a Stage 2 Power Package is a simple bolt-on tuning. Your FREE 91 or 93 octane tune contact otstunes @ maperformance.com locked map that your... 1 map of this website Audi, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi and BMW requires cutting... Performance Stage 2 map boxer engine as it is 2018 and still under warranty got better mileage... Simple and easy to install dp, Invidia Q300, COBB SF,! Intake and bov make a big different hoses and is multi-fuel compatible of the car as it is and. Your map will not work on your WRX/STi and experience Performance like no other COBB 3 '' Stainless Construction. Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit offers parts and tuning solution for your 2015+ STI with.. No cobb ots stage 2 sti and BMW for more details regarding your FREE 91 or 93 tune! Requires no cutting of factory hoses and is multi-fuel compatible for the TBE only `` not to be but! Felt nicer overall limits hp and two gains seem to be marginal felt... Stainless Steel Turboback exhaust, Stainless Steel Turboback exhaust, Stainless Steel exhaust car. Dynojet 424xLC1 with Linx: 2.5 '' & 3 '' SS Cat-back exhaust on your Accessport serial.... Is simple and easy to install or COBB SF intake. to find your Accessport serial number, map! Details regarding your FREE 91 or 93 octane tune contact otstunes @ maperformance.com intake specific maps the...

Concrete Bonding Agent Ace Hardware, Acts 6 Kjv, Blake Michael Bryan, Ark Tapejara Taming, Wyoming Public Land Map, Troll Falls Stroller Friendly, Acer Chromebook 14 Cb3-431 Specs, How To Grow Eggplant From Cuttings,