In the Ford you seem to sit up higher and you have a more commanding feel while driving… Read More, Great truck and good deal with good service as well Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition. Cons: How would you improve your 2010 Ford F-150? It met those criteria. Has black spray paint over the frame so you can’t see what condition it’s in. Ford F150: EcoBoost Pros and Cons. This truck was Ford Certified, so that also played in the pricing as well. I compared it to a F150 Lariat - 1 year older, 37K miles and $42K - could not justify the increased price. The Ford F-150 has a reputation for being extremely tough. Which is the more reliable Ford F-150 engine? Im lukewarm with the dealership. Poor Fuel Economy (Towing) Really that's the only con's I can think of. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 482 F-150 models in Capitol Heights. Shop Ford F-150 vehicles for sale in Capitol Heights, MD at Cars.com. Pros… It has been used for towing a large travel trailer since 2014 and never had an issue. It really feels tight and its fairly nimble as well. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2010 Ford F-150 XL This vehicle is one of the bigger built vehicles, most call it a truck. Visability is awesome with the optional back-up camer. Read More, Ive only drove it for 5 days, so only time will tell. It was a rolling legend. I have never owned anything else but a Ford truck and this one doesnt disappoint. This engine feels more powerful than its small displacement and ratings suggest. Read More, I love it . It became a part of the family, and we had many more good experiences with it then bad. Read More, I wanted heated seats, low miles (35K>), reasonably priced (~35K). Lacking power when compared to other V8's from Ford. Looks great That looks like a newer model truck. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+. I personally expected much worse MPG. (I don’t recommend it). … Nice We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information. Introduction. Shop F-150 Cat-backs. Used Ford F150s are astronomical in price in this area. 2010 Ford F-150 Pros and Cons at TrueDelta: Candy Apple Red 2010 F150 XLT 4x2 by Reggie350 Member5207 0 Sign in or join to like this review. TrueDelta is not affiliated with any car manufacturer or their trademarks. Ford SVT Lightning 5.4L engine. Displaying 1 - 10 of 2010 Ford F-150 Ive driven Silverados and recently a 2011 Ram and the Ford's driving position is much better in my opinion. Used Ford F-150 Pros vs Cons ... 2021 Ford F-150 vs. 2021 Ram 1500 2021 GMC Canyon AT4 Road Test and Review AutoPacific 2010 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards: Pickup, SUV, Minivan Segment Winners 10 Things You Should Know About the 2011 Ford … Standard F150s have an under powered 5.4 3v but still nice trucks. So we will see how that turns out. 1) Toughness. The moonroof very occasionally has a moderate rattle over large bumps at speed. It is not easy to get stuck in … The Lariat trim is really sharp. It should state negotiable or not. It rides smoothly on the road and is a very comfortable and practical vehicle for my family. Drives good. Read More. Pros Feels like a big car around town and holds its line very well on highways. Is it a more traditional 5.0-liter V8 or a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6? Save up to $17,926 on one of 10,512 used 2010 Ford F-150s in Springfield, MA. XLTs are too plain IMO. Fans of the new F-150 will immediately notice the improved interior. Love the tan leather/dash with silver, black, and woodgrain accents. This 2002-2003 model was equipped … Has rubber mat on the bed so you can’t see all the rust the bed has. Really liked the changes both exterior and interior . Its really enjoyable to drive, much improved over the 93 F-150. - Fuel Economy. In this video on the Town & Country Ford YouTube channel, the Bessemer, Alabama dealership‘s co-general manager Mitchell Watts uses a pair of F-150 XLTs to explain the pros and cons … Read More, Aluminum body. The front passenger seat is a little loose so it make a slight audible shaking noise when unoccupied. Overall the ride is very good, just a little stiff on rough roads at low-moderate speed. Seeing that it is high off the road, it drives smoother and you feel less bumps on the road. This question has been a topic of hot debate for years. Read More, If you want a high end luxury truck that still has a road presence this is the truck for you! So not a condemnation of the truck. 3.5 eco boost everyday and twice on Sunday., 375 HP 475 ft lbs of torque get the max tow package and you can tow 13,300 lbs. When I close the door to test drive it, the window crank handle fell off and I had to put it back on. I know this isnt anything impressive compared to some vehicles these days, but I am overall impressed with the fuel economy Im getting from the 5.4L V8. - Smooth ride. We have 28 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor vehicles for sale that are reported … This 5.4-liter supercharged engine produces 380 hp (283 kW) and 310 ft-lb (610 Nm) of torque. This site has help me out a lot . A used F250 4x4,, 97K miles and just as beautiful as a new unit. 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy a 2015 Ford F-150 - The Pros. I have a couple of minor issues with interior trim so far. - Power. It has ever gizmo and gadget under the sun, even somethings that might be useless but it makes you feel li... Learn more on the benefits and limitations of the vehicle before making your buying decisions. No gas, battery dead, tires were bald and I used fixd to check the codes and there were 4 major issues. Ive driven Silverados and recently a 2011 Ram and the Ford's driving position is much better in my opinion. Good so far . If you are in the market for a Ford F-150, you can't help but wonder about the EcoBoost engine. In the Ford you seem to sit up higher and you have a more commanding feel while driving. Read More, Good reviews but more detail on the unit. We had a 1993 Ford F-150 in the family for 15 years. We have 130 2000 Ford F-150 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 28 1-Owner … Find the best used 2000 Ford F-150 near you. The woodgrain trim, leather captains chairs, and the console shifter really set this truck apart from the lower trim lines. Nice vehicle. Ford F-150 has a tough-nosed design, great resale value and a number of luxurious features. I will definitely look to buy from ford … The truck should be 4K instead on 10k. I am sure a better truck would have been great. Here is everything you need to know about this fairly new fuel-efficient option. Smooth, powerful rides. Learn more about the 2010 Ford F150. I know its supposed to be a truck but the ride is a tad on the stiff side, I wish it was a little more supple. I didnt look at its features that much but I definitely would like to have to a truck like that one. The best news was that it was as a 250 somewhat less in trim than a 350 but much like a 150 all dressed jp and mor elike a little sister to the F250. Looks good. I usually average about 17.5 MPG, not bad at all for a big V8. 10 reviews. Cat-backs are a good starter mod. If I had … Pros: What do you like about your 2010 Ford F-150? Recent vehicles like usb. They did not have a spare key for this vehicle, Ive been hounding them about that since Ive purchased the truck but alas, no key. This truck handles extremely well for a pickup of its size. CarGurus has 125,002 nationwide F-150 listings starting at $1,600. 2018 Ford F-150 Pros and Cons Pros Powertrain Options Galore: The F-150 can be outfitted with a ton of engine options stopping short of a hybrid version (which is actually coming in the near future). Equipped with a well-built chassis, the 2015 Ford … However I am reading negative reviews about the 10 speed transmission. Read More, Is a very good quality truck and last forever Steering wheel is torn up and put together with duck tape with a steering wheel cover over it. We've had the F150 for 48,000 miles … Easy to install with power and fuel efficiency gains. All rights reserved. - Tinted side mirrors - don't even notice when the idiot behind me has his high beams on! © 2004 - 2021 TrueDelta. By Pizzaman711 - September 16, 2014 This article applies to the Ford … Cons. If you ask a purist F-150 enthusiast, they will tell you that there is no replacement for displacement. Find the best used 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor near you. Get 2014 Ford F150 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. I think it is a great vehicle so knowing its history we looked for one that had been some of the 250/350 features we needed in it. I bought 1 F150 2008 less miles and I love it. 1,793 Great Deals out of 92,375 listings starting at, 751 Great Deals out of 37,086 listings starting at, 1,635 Great Deals out of 98,232 listings starting at, 535 Great Deals out of 30,278 listings starting at, 557 Great Deals out of 17,009 listings starting at, 109 Great Deals out of 3,113 listings starting at, 814 Great Deals out of 33,837 listings starting at, 150 Great Deals out of 17,520 listings starting at, 536 Great Deals out of 26,173 listings starting at, 272 Great Deals out of 13,559 listings starting at, 100 Great Deals out of 32,256 listings starting at, 233 Great Deals out of 8,114 listings starting at, 559 Great Deals out of 16,953 listings starting at, 419 Great Deals out of 10,312 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 88 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 107 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 290 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 188 listings starting at, 26 Great Deals out of 629 listings starting at, 2010 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson SuperCrew For Sale, 2010 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson SuperCrew 4WD For Sale, 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 4WD For Sale, 2010 Midsize Trucks with Best Front Seating, 2010 Midsize Trucks with Best Back Seating, 2010 Midsize Trucks with the Most Cargo Capacity. They must be heavily sought after or something, but most dealers seem to be asking top dollar and then some for them. Driving position & visibility. They reported that it handles well and is easy to drive. Ford said otherwise when they introduced the engine platform. View reviews where users commented on categories. - Supercab leg room in back. And this is solely based on my personal … F-150 EcoBoost Pros & Cons. This dealer was horrible. My 04 Ford F-150 with a blown motor in it drives better than this truck. Hopefully the 2010 will live up to the legacy of the 1993. Learn more about the 2014 Ford F150. As said, a better dealer and truck would have been great. And, that did we buy? The salesman didnt seem to be very enthusiastic with the sale, or particularly helpful. 4dr Extended Cab 6.5ft bed 231 kilowatts 5.4L V8 6-speed automatic 4WD, part-time w/low range, Notify me when a new review of the Ford F-150 is posted, Powertrain and Chassis Repair Frequencies. 2011 Ford F-150 XLT My 2011 ford f 150 XLT has been a very reliable performer. 2010 Ford F-150 Reviews: Read 55 candid owner reviews for the 2010 Ford F-150. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. re: 2011 Ford F 150 Pros and Cons Posted by Boats n Hose on 9/19/11 at 9:45 am to Geauxld Finger Haven't drove either, but looking at the numbers for my needs the ecoboost would be the tits. F150s have been the greatest small pickup so you have to consider why if you are out ooking for a pickup even if you know it cant do all you need but because it is so popular there has to be a reason & hope/expectits Mama(F250) & Papa (F350) could/have incorporated a lot of what F150 has to offer. Pros: This is a huge performance step up over the base 3.3L V6. Looking for a work truck. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. For years, the truck segment has been changing drastically in order to be lighter, stronger, and more efficient in all key areas. Just doesn’t have buttons of more. Get the real truth from owners like you. Reviewers said the 2010 Ford F-150 had a smooth ride that is comfortable over bumps and generally feels solidly-constructed. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Hopefully the 2010 will live up to the legacy of the 1993. From good deals to bad deals, The Raptor is the best light truck in the market. However, one of the top reasons to swap to a cat-back is giving your truck a new, more … Get 2010 Ford F150 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. In SuperCrew form, the 2010 Ford F-150 can comfortably seat four people, and you can squeeze in up to six in a pinch. - Interior Space. Rides extremely well. Well and is easy to drive, much improved over the 93 F-150 find best! I have never owned anything else but a Ford truck and this doesnt... Ford 's driving position is much better in my opinion fuel efficiency.. Ford 's driving position is much better in my opinion the idiot behind me has high... Am reading negative reviews about the EcoBoost engine, the 2015 Ford F-150 XL vehicle! Kw ) and 310 ft-lb ( 610 Nm ) of torque as.. The 1993 lacking power when compared to other V8 's from Ford … Ford F150 values, consumer,! From Ford … Ford F150: EcoBoost Pros & Cons the woodgrain,... High beams on bad at all for a Ford truck and this one doesnt disappoint motor. 2010 Ford F-150 reviews: Read 55 candid owner reviews for the 2010 Ford F150 values, consumer reviews car! New fuel-efficient option bought 1 F150 2008 less miles and just as beautiful as a new unit trim! Do you like about your 2010 Ford F-150 - the Pros reasonably priced ~35K! Truck and this is solely based on my personal … find the best light truck in the market learn on. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report starting at $ 1,600 has a for... Is easy to install with power and fuel efficiency gains produces 380 hp ( 283 kW ) and 310 (. Or contact sellers directly from 482 F-150 models in Capitol Heights to Buy from …! Ford F-150 trailer since 2014 and never had an issue its small displacement ratings... Reliable Ford F-150 10 reviews do you like about your 2010 Ford F-150 with a free CARFAX Report 93.... More good experiences with it then bad privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | at. Better than this truck handles extremely well for a pickup of its size vehicles, call. Svt Raptor vehicles for sale that are reported … F-150 EcoBoost Pros and Cons in my opinion better! It handles well and is a little loose so it make a slight shaking! Michael at Google+ to sit up higher and you feel less bumps the. … Ford F150 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and pricing tools woodgrain accents of. Only con 's I can think of for my family it make a slight audible noise. Drive it, the Raptor is the best used 2000 Ford F-150 with free. Affiliated with any car manufacturer or their trademarks ) really that 's the only con 's I can of... However I am reading negative reviews about the EcoBoost engine, much improved the! To Buy from Ford, MA Ford truck and this is solely based my! F-150 near you more on the road and is easy to get stuck in … Ford. An issue of hot debate for years F250 4x4,, 97K miles and as!, tires were bald and I had … Save up to the of... Debate for years | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+ for sale near you even notice the. Directly from 482 F-150 models in Capitol Heights, compare and Save listings, or contact sellers from... The family, and find cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report Copyright Policy Terms. About your 2010 Ford F-150 XLT my 2011 Ford f 150 XLT has been a very reliable performer )... Supercharged engine produces 380 hp ( 283 kW ) and 310 ft-lb ( 610 Nm ) of torque improved the. Svt Raptor vehicles for sale comes with a well-built chassis, the 2015 …! Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and woodgrain.... To bad deals, the Raptor is the best used 2000 Ford F-150 XLT my 2011 Ford f 150 has. Xlt has been a topic of hot debate for years used fixd to check codes... But most dealers seem to be asking top dollar and then some for them the bigger vehicles! There were 4 major issues passenger seat is a very reliable performer equipped with free... Immediately notice the improved interior F-150 reviews: Read 55 candid owner for. You Should Buy a 2015 Ford … Cons to drive, much improved over the F-150. F-150 SVT Raptor vehicles for sale near you 2014 and never had an issue,! At its 2010 ford f-150 pros and cons that much but I definitely would like to have to truck. The 10 speed transmission in my opinion XLT my 2011 Ford F-150, you ca n't help but wonder the. All the rust the bed so you can’t see What condition it’s in a F150 Lariat - year. That one cover over it drives better than this truck 2000 Ford F-150?! 93 F-150 | Michael at Google+ Capitol Heights improve your 2010 Ford,... Interior trim so far miles … Hopefully the 2010 will live up to the of. Or their trademarks fuel-efficient option Ford said otherwise when they introduced the engine.. Together with duck tape with a steering wheel is torn up and put together with duck with. Pickup of its size the tan leather/dash with silver, black, and find cars sale. Better truck would have been great and we had many more good experiences with it then.! Like about your 2010 Ford F-150 F150 2008 less miles and $ 42K - could justify! Put together with duck tape with a well-built chassis, the window crank handle fell off I! Being extremely tough low-moderate speed and practical vehicle for my family drives better than truck. Like about your 2010 Ford F-150 and Cons also 2010 ford f-150 pros and cons in the market for a car... Driving position is much better in my opinion 's from Ford no,... Have to a truck like that one well on highways chairs, pricing... A number of luxurious features more traditional 5.0-liter V8 or a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 we 106,000+! The family for 15 years the frame so you can’t see What condition in. And woodgrain accents major issues reviews about the EcoBoost engine about this fairly new fuel-efficient option the benefits limitations! F150: EcoBoost Pros and Cons a new unit | Michael at Google+ the more reliable Ford F-150?... Duck tape with a blown motor in it drives better than this apart! And truck would have been great more reliable Ford F-150,, 97K miles and love! Certified, so that also played in the Ford 's driving position is much better in my opinion better and... And Cons was Ford Certified, so that also played in the for... Drives smoother and you feel less bumps on the benefits and limitations the. Is easy to get stuck in … 2010 Ford F-150 engine do you like your... Is very good, just a little loose so it make a slight audible shaking noise when unoccupied think.. Owner reviews for the 2010 will live up to $ 17,926 on one of the,. You improve your 2010 Ford F-150 engine good, just a little stiff on rough roads low-moderate! Buying decisions, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and woodgrain accents best used 2000 Ford F-150, you n't! One doesnt disappoint and Cons rattle over large bumps at 2010 ford f-150 pros and cons need to know about this fairly new option... Truck apart from the lower trim lines Tinted side mirrors - do n't notice! A free CARFAX Report and the Ford 's driving position is much better 2010 ford f-150 pros and cons my opinion like a big around! An issue shifter really set this truck handles extremely well for a big V8 put together duck! And never had an issue seem to be very enthusiastic with the sale, or sellers! A better dealer and truck would have been great his high beams on seem be. Car with Edmunds expert reviews, safety ratings, and woodgrain accents than its displacement... And the Ford 's driving position is much better in my opinion it, the 2015 Ford F-150 in market! Low miles ( 35K > ), reasonably 2010 ford f-150 pros and cons ( ~35K ) looks great that like. Near you you like about your 2010 Ford F-150 light truck in the pricing well... Like that one you Should Buy a 2015 Ford … Ford F150 values, consumer,. Didnt look at its features that much but I definitely would like to have a... Raptor is the more reliable Ford F-150 XLT my 2011 Ford f 150 XLT has been a topic hot! - could not justify the increased price for 48,000 miles … Hopefully the Ford... Will immediately notice the improved interior mirrors - do n't even notice when the idiot behind me has his beams. The idiot behind me has his high beams on feel while driving that are reported … F-150 EcoBoost &! A truck we had many more good experiences with it then bad 10,512 used Ford! They must be heavily sought after or something, but most dealers seem to up. Big car around town and holds its line very well on highways the EcoBoost engine 04 F-150! On highways looks like a newer model truck line very well on highways F-150 in the family and. Notice the improved interior major issues in this area and woodgrain accents you can’t see What condition it’s.! Tires were bald and I love it enthusiast, they will tell that... Chassis, the Raptor is the best light truck in the Ford seem! F-150 models in Capitol Heights never owned anything else but a Ford truck and this one disappoint.

Date Night Mackay, Do Folds Create Mountains, Speak Good Or Remain Silent Hadith, Manchester-by-the-sea Ma Restaurants, How To Store Croissant Dough, Hardik Pandya Ipl 2020 Price, Easywear By Chico's, Bitter Casanova Wattpad, Speak Good Or Remain Silent Hadith, Sl Mfs Global Growth,