This game needs quite a bit of graphical tweaking. Now it's time for the graphics settings which impacts the performance the most. One of the most consequential graphical improvements in the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 is the increased draw distance. But just like life on the frontier this title can be incredibly demanding – and if … Ya, no matter what aspect ratio they choose, having black bars on ALL sides of the screen isn't right. Just ran two benchmark tests and I had better results using Vulkan. Guess I'll use that for now. Overtime however this will change as more programmers learn the API and how to exploit it fully. Control performance guide was very precise in terms of performance costs of each and every single feature. 33.9k posts. Interesting, I have 2080 and its the opposite for me. Clarification for others: the ultrawide is fine during actual gameplay but it's fucked up in cut scenes. Looks like it's stupid demanding on Ultra settings, but there's an "advanced settings" section which I presume is like the GTA V advanced settings section - i.e., just turn that shit down. There are a few downsides, one major one being you have to be a very skilled programmer to actually get good performance out of it. [–]Apollo_Wolfe 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), Ahh I gotcha. Followers 24. Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. Yeah vulkan is awesome with my old AMD cpu as well. After waiting for a long era, Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available for PC users also. Not gonna lie, moving southwards now and still struggling to maintain 60. I only know Vulkan from Doom and that game is pretty much the gold standard for optimization. Started the game up again a bit later, now it literally stays at constant 1 fps and idk how to fix it. So I've managed to get it running a bit better. Please follow the basic format found here when making game suggestion requests. That said, the draw distance was already impressive on the console version of "Red Dead Redemption 2.". Some people think using Vulkan will give you +200 fps boost but in reality that's not how APIs work. But there's actually a decent amount of games efficiently leveraging low level APIs. [–]TaintedSquirrel8700K @ 5.2 | No GPU | PcPP: http://goo.gl/3eGy6C 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago (0 children). I just read here that switching to DX12 from Vulkan fixest it. Yep almost the same for me. Direct3D 12 is the same beast, both literally taking the source code of Mantle, and has had a much better showing due to that being the API employed by competent developers at Microsoft's imploring. Ambient occlusion refers to when a game engine calculates how much light hits every surface, creating variable shading for more realistic lighting. What framerates did you get? What kind of performance can I expect from a GTX 1650 and Ryzen 7 1700 ? Wow, since they went Vulkan, I've had nothing but good things using it in Steam Play. I tried to google it and really didn't get much info, what is mGPU? [–]Crazylegsmurphy 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). having it in my library alongside literally every other game I own. Go into Settings, then account information and Delete local profile. Optimisation is my biggest worry. Rockstar fucking hates PC it seems. How’s the performance with the AMD pc players ? If the above screenshot is any indication, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC can be drop dead gorgeous, if you don’t mind your performance struggling. Rockstar’s latest epic is perhaps … or only on i5 family? chevron_left. Vulkan isn’t a layup in all games especially for nvidia gpu users. I wasn't sure whether it was within a month of release, or anytime after a month. PC Graphics Options and Settings Explained: FXAA, SMAA, TAA, SSAO, Screen Space Reflections, Texture Filtering. SLI fix for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC? Now that’s something I haven’t seen in a modern game in a long time, [–]moob9 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (3 children), https://imgur.com/a/ISxTmvc/ (Credit to /u/JohnThePsychopath), [–]danyukhin2070S,Ryzen 5 3600,16GB RAM https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3VL3Xv 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]h4ppyj3d1 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). Question. im gonna try it on Vulcan to see if theres a difference but it seems like no matter what I'm changing the fps isnt except the pause menu seems to get better fps but that's been it, [–]donskis 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children), Im getting around 70-80fps with 2070super on high preset at 1440, [–]dkb_wowR9 5900x | RTX 3090 | 1440p + 4K | 144hz | Gsync 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). Assuming minimum specs will give close to base Xbox One visuals, it’s a bit concerning that we need a graphics card almost 2 performance tiers higher on PC. You can switch between DX12 and Vulkan in the advanced settings! still confident my gtx 960 4gb can run this console game at 60FPS on medium at least. No I mean most games that have implemented either DX12 or Vulkan initially had much poorer performance than on DX11. Devs are prob working on those issues. How to fix Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC. The new lighting effects combine to impressive effect. Hopefully they’ll fix the driver issues soon. Vulkan is a graphics API, if the game runs Vulkan it doesn't mean it doesn't have DX or will run fine on Linux. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. I can't get the dang 411.12 driver to install which I'm sure would mitigate this....fails every time But performance is mostly good....very good. [–]Broms 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). Red Dead Redemption 2 is a heavy PC game to run, which shouldn't be too terribly surprising. shldn't be a problem. edit: i was referring to ultrawide support. The game features an immensely huge map, with dozens of features and breathtaking visuals. [–]James_bdRyzen 5 3600 || 5700 XT Gigabyte OC 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago (2 children). Visit Community. [–][deleted] 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]heavenbless_brX370 K7 - 3900XT - 2080ti XC Ultra - 2x16GB 3600MHzC14 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). The game stutters and gives me 4-5 second pauses with Vulcan. It is impossible to definitively test all scenarios, so the performance and … Vulkan had higher minimum FPS however. [–]MonoShadow 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (2 children). The base Xbox one has a gpu around the performance of a 750ti. Bums me out that I probably won't get to play this until tomorrow :/, [–]TaintedSquirrel8700K @ 5.2 | No GPU | PcPP: http://goo.gl/3eGy6C 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). Please see our full rules wiki page. With my setup it's like Doom all over again. by the way you know that the game will get better optimization with patches. Others seem to be having success with it though. [–]FrankieB86 5 points6 points7 points 1 year ago (1 child). Any difference in performance compared to intel ? 383 comments. It really is stunning on PC with pretty much everything on ultra. General game related discussion is allowed, but game-specific help requests (how to defeat a certain boss or level, what loadout is best for my character, etc) and basic questions (is a game co-op, does this game have controller support, etc) aren't. Seems like I'll need to go medium settings or even lower for 4K/60. Everything looks and runs great in the small areas of the first part of the game, but I suspect when I get into the wide plains where the buffalo roam, my GPU will dive off a cliff. That said, Red Dead Redemption's PC version is a huge performance hog when using the game's maximum preset (see the exact settings on page 2). [–]jollyblueman 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (5 children), https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-441-12-whql-driver-download.html, [–][deleted] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (4 children). Tested using Nvidia GTX 1070, Vulkan, benchmarking tool, and gameplay. "Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC takes full advantage of the power of the PC to bring every corner of this massive, rich and detailed world to life from the windswept snowy peaks of the Grizzly Mountains to the dusty roads of Lemoyne; from the mud-spattered storefronts of Valentine to the cobbled streets of St. Denis," Rockstar Games said in a statement. What settings are you using and what are your results? Anyone got a gtx 1070ti? Red Dead Redemption 2 performance. The possible performance loss from older games (it there is any) is overshadowed by performance for the next decade or so. Those patches need to fix those issue somehow. If you want High Frames and the Best Performance in Red Dead Redemption 2, you must disable them. I get about equal performance on both api with my 1080ti, [–]shekurika 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (4 children), what program gives that overlay in the top-left? What sort of performance should I expect with an RtX 2070 non super at 1440p? DOOM is not on Linux and you still need to use WINE, which works fine with many Direct3D and OpenGL titles. [–]smok1231 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children). So native is a humble 1360x768 for me. Surge 2 has the same issues, for months a lot of people are having an vulkan api crash in loading screens. Red Dead Redemption 2 System ... PC Performance Guides. There is like 40 settings. If true that would feel like how the Breakpoint private beta was running and it felt terrible. [–]smok1231 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (4 children), Unfortunately upgrading to a £1000 gpu seems to be the only option to fix fps issues but its crazy how those games become so demanding each year. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mouse over for futher details. [–]TheNightKnight77 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). You're waiting for steam achievements. Im sure this is going to be featured a lot in benchmarks. © 2021 reddit inc. All rights reserved. edit: and I have m.2 SSD with 3500 MB/s read / 2500 MB/s write speed, [–][deleted] 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). I also disabled my anti virus and after that it does work for me. The sidebar is a summary. No offense intended, [–]themightyscott 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (4 children). I bet we will get Gforce 1050 performance with these new babies. This includes "Can my PC run this?" [–]Atemu12 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago (0 children). Guess we'll see benchmarks soon, though. By Keith May. I havent messed with the advanced sliders yet but basic settings on ultra its anywhere from 35-85 on dx12 it's actually seeming worse now that I've reached the train section so I'm gonna start adjusting some of the advanced sliders, Wow thanks for the info! Do you have that driver? I am struggling with a 2080ti @ 1440p. Also important is graphics driver quality, and how much optimization work ($$$) went into each API in the driver. Of the 2 games you mentioned, I'd go with Red Dead 2. Man oh man, am I having problems. [–]toolsofpwnage 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (10 children). [–]shinndigg 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), Yeah I was referring to his comment/image on ultrawide support. https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-turing, [–]AudisekR5 3600X | RTX 2070 super 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Ads include chat/game server recruitment (i.e. In addition to this, Youtube links posted by new accounts are filtered due to channel spamming. [–]bothnorman 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]Apollo_Wolfe 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children), My guess is 30 days from their R* launch (so the 4th? Red Dead Redemption 2 performance. TBH I'm having trouble getting it to install. Set Preferred refresh rate to “Highest available”. Overlay, achievements, having it in my library alongside literally every other game I own, etc. [–]Tripod1404 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). That'd explain why they'd do something like this because normally you'd only see multiple graphics APIs if they're somewhat compatible and the higher level one can be wrapped in the lower level one (DX11/DX12, OGL/Vulkan). RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 Walkthrough Part 1 and until the last part will include the full RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 Gameplay on PC. Basic Red Dead Redemption 2 PC settings tips. Even if money is a factor I know more people who pirated win10 than own a genuine copy. Either something isn’t really working yet, or the game is super heavy/badly optimized. I'd imagine that's just marketing lingo, to be honest. Avg fps wise they are about the same give or take 2-3fps, [–]Boge42 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). But nvidia recommends an RTX 2060 at 1080p which makes me wonder how demanding is RDR2. Not sure if this only applies to Vulkan, but it has helped some gamers. [–]MajinCry 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (1 child). [–]bothnorman 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (4 children), I mean you can just add the game to your steam library, [–]astraeos118 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (3 children). No difference. I disabled full resolution SSAO and lowered the Geometry and Grass Level of Detail sliders to about 60% and that seemed to fix most of my issus. id love to run this game at 1440p/4K :/ imagine when cyberpunk comes out lol, [–]birfday_party 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (3 children), I'm running on a 9900k and a 2080 ti at 1440p and my experiance has been about the same, performance is kind of all over the place. I wonder what the hell it could be. Forum dedicated to Red Dead Redemption 2, the prequel masterpiece from Rockstar Games, released in 2018. The PC RDR2 will also have improved textures throughout the game's natural environments, including grass, fur and "tessellated tree textures.". I got a Gsync monitor 144hz too. Ya. Very much looking forward to DigitalFoundry's analysis of the PC version and that thing they do where they dig in to find the best settings for visual fidelity-to-performance ratio. [–]gitg0od 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]Khanaseti7-8700K, 32GB DDR4-3200 CL14 RAM, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 HC 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago (3 children). I’ll make sure to use similar settings to you then. The HDR setting in Red Dead Redemption 2 now has two modes that Rockstar calls Cinematic and Game.Cinematic is the same old SDR master that Rockstar tried to pass off as HDR. [–]astraeos118 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (12 children). Why is Black Ops 1 still $40 on Steam in 2021? Play Red Dead Redemption 2 and note any performance changes. Since NVidia has had terrible support for Vulkan and Direct3D 12. Still looks insane though. It looks like that on the console version during cut scenes too. After lowering some stuff I get a constant 65fps, [–]blorgenheim3600x/2080 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most beautiful games on PC — but you don’t need a monster rig to run the game properly. [–]r40k 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Just log back in and that fixed it for me. Doing some testing on my end, there's basically no difference between Vulkan and DX12 on my 6850k + 1080Ti system. The first screenshots from the "Red Dead Redemption 2" PC edition highlight the improved graphics, including longer draw distances and new lighting effects. This also includes game suggestion posts not following a proper format. share. This includes group/clan recruitment. Hope some of that rambling helped a bit! Very demanding game. [–]AsscrackSealant 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (1 child). Last 10 years games have relied far too heavily on single threaded performance. [–]Shock4ndAwe 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (3 children). 440.97 currently. Not all graphics … Plenty of games ran FAR better in DX11 mode than in Vulkan when Vulkan was first released. Global illumination is when a game processes light that comes directly from a source, like candles or lanterns, and also the subsequent reflections off surfaces (and not just reflective ones). Thanks to you I can somewhat run my game better now but I’ll try to mess around with my settings as well! That’s great news meaning that the game is somewhat well optimised at least from what I’m reading! After some fiddling, I got it running smoothly. It's great, [–]Atemu12 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (7 children). [–]EnvidiaProductions 17 points18 points19 points 1 year ago (5 children), I was just telling you in case you didn't know. nice. Not bad for a resolution boost of over 80%. I spend a lot of time in cryengine and ue3/4 .ini files tweaking games to run at a decent frame rate without stutter. Tips for increasing performance, putting on performances, fixing the horse controls, and more advice for beginners in Red Dead Redemption 2. EDIT: im running a 32' TV instead of monitor. It is quite demanding. Thanks again:). [–]Squidmaster7[S] 11 points12 points13 points 1 year ago (1 child). load screen too OP. In this article, I've focused on what kind of performance you can … Red Dead Redemption 2 has finally landed on PC today (Nov. 5), but PC gamers eager to dive into Rockstar's open-world Western might want to wait before pulling the trigger. After all, the game made all … I’m shook, let me know on here if you got it to work on higher FPS. Is there an option for NVIDIA Hairworks etc ? Red Dead Redemption 2 has a lot of graphical settings which doesn't make a huge visual impact on the game but does in the performance. Discussion forum for the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2, released November 5 2019. I’m assuming 30. [–]Pritster5 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]AlanWoke 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (0 children), but theres no need for additional translation layer, if it runs on vulkan, [–]Vash63 19 points20 points21 points 1 year ago (0 children). Next thing you're gonna tell me is that companies that make things, do it to sell things. Lol good luck. Maybe in another GPU generation or 2. Nvidia is recommending you buy one of their new GPUs to run a new game?? Performance thieves among the gang. [–]oldgamewizard 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]infamous11 12 points13 points14 points 1 year ago (4 children), It’s not fucked up. What exactly did you lower? Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. For $200CAN this is ridiculously good deal. Mate, he is going to get offended. [–]Sotyka94EVGA 3080;i7 8700k;32GB;21:9 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), AND it's the default one AND it's actually running better, even on Nvidia. Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1. Seems like 60 is definitely achievable for me at 3440x1440 with my 2080. [–]ZeldaMaster32R7 3700x | RTX 2080 | 16GB 42 points43 points44 points 1 year ago (51 children), So is it only DX12 and Vulkan? I'm struggling to maintain 60 FPS at high settings in the opening snow area. chevron_right. Share the link. Now Make Sure Everything in The Game Bar and Captures Tab is Disable. I'm rolling back to 440.97 to see if I can update from there. I think they have better Vulcan support as well. A poorly implemented low level API renderer could perform worse than a well implemented high level API, the latter of which is far easier to implement afaik. report. [–]Pritster5 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (2 children). Should I try that? ... People are really going to be able to dial in performance. Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC is the ultimate way to experience one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, winner of over 175 Game … [–]greenfuckinbugslife 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children). Red Dead Redemption 2 PC port released on November 5, 2019. I don't have an issue with that, but I'm curious, [–]Squidmaster7[S] 21 points22 points23 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]dynarush_3 56 points57 points58 points 1 year ago (8 children), Yes it's actually a modern game using modern APIs. Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Performance Explored – Finally. That is where I think I have screwed myself. Use /r/buildapc for all PC building questions. Is it coming to Stadia btw? I can play any other new release with a mix of very high/ultra at 1080p 60fps, but RDR2 is so poorly optimized I can barely break 45 in some areas with a mix of medium/low. That’s a design choice on their end. Wish we could all just get along!! [–]Mach_732700X@4.3 2080 16GB H500 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (4 children). ", Student Debt is a Curse Upon America's Future. The PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 will also have improved lighting—at night and during the day—than the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. ... RDR 2 is a generally soft looking game. I'm getting the same performance with a 1080. I'm going to try it now. This includes contextless images/screenshots/GIFs as well as anti-platform or PCMR language such as "master race" and calling people peasants. RDR2 PC Photo Mode Screenshots; By Spider-Vice 2 hours ago; According to Rockstar, this will make for "better navigation," but the aesthetic improvement seems obvious, too— now those Red Dead vistas will be more impressive than ever. [–]dynarush_3 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), Something not right. By Keith May. Not necessarily. Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC had a rough start, but now that it's playable, players will find the experience to be more beautiful than ever. Adding a non steam game doesnt give that game all the Steam features I want. [–]workworkwork1234 17 points18 points19 points 1 year ago (0 children). I’m getting a smooth 60 on my 3440x1440 with my 1080ti and the game looks fantastic. Please see our full rules on self-promotion here. I love me some Vulkan. Rendered by PID 27488 on r2-app-07c0d0d7db3f92591 at 2021-02-01 19:31:35.923802+00:00 running e4177dd country code: US. PSA Some of the Advanced settings are just expanded options from the Basic settings, not all of them though. EDIT: This game has the most graphics options settings I've ever seen. The PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 will also have improved lighting—at night and during the day—than the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Yes, Vulkan nets significantly better performance for me, at least (R9 390). These settings were definitely designed for future cards. If you encounter performance problems in this game with great graphics, this guide is for you! Ran the game on vulkan, was playing perfectly at high 80fps. saw that a lot in benchmark and was wondering, [–][deleted] 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago* (17 children). Haha, [–]911GT1 5 points6 points7 points 1 year ago (0 children). TAA FXAA and MSAA, why would anyone want all three of them at the same time? Installed the newest driver. [–]Finite_Universe 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (0 children). Thanks for the reply, getting the game soon can’t freaking wait ! People have a really hard time getting solid 60fps gameplay on almost any card except 2080Ti, from what I can see. This represents a performance drop of less than 20%. Tips for increasing performance, putting on performances, fixing the horse controls, and more advice for beginners in Red Dead Redemption 2. (self.pcgaming). This showcases why many consider 1440p to be a performance sweet-spot for gamers. Fallout: the Frontier returns with some content removed as contributors distance themselves from mod, Unofficial Enderal port for Skyrim Special Edition has been released, The EU will decide if Microsoft’s Bethesda deal can go ahead ‘by March 5’, Quad Gods: The world-class gamers who play with their mouths, A four-year-old was referred to the UK's anti-extremism watchdog over Fortnite comments, Hero Shooter Battleborn Shuts Down for Good. It's an amazing open world game with a superior story and combat. From there Gigabyte OC 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago ( 10 children ) map, with when... Desktop at about 10-20 minute intervals on DX12 an RX 480 at 1400 MHz opposite..., a retro style FPS inspired by Ghost in the FPS too and same for... The 40s sometimes when long distances are visible of our User Agreement and Policy. Was playing perfectly at high settings between Vulkan and DX12 had good performance in Wolfenstein the new Collosus Hitman. To get a solid 60 with everything set to ultra yet still launch through the games... Tonight with a 1060 6GB so we 'll see not expecting them announce... With proton, etc support questions can be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Make things Worse 11 points12 points13 points 1 year ago ( 0 children.. Big boosts will also feature other lighting tweaks, including shadows with higher and! 15 children ), me too 2 game developers, working on our dream project during lockdown after it. Elite, Strange Brigade, Gears, Forza but thinking we 'll see area of must-own... Points36 points 1 year ago ( 2 children ), something not right ] 15 points16 points17 points year! Make requests for spare game keys or PC parts advice for beginners in Red Dead Redemption 2 is an large. Amount of games ran far better in the Shell and Neuromancer on Vulkan would net better performance a red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit the... Thebiglemattski 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) need a super! To schedule an AMA it depends on how well it’s implemented and your.. Are on the newly released PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2. `` and over! Made all … Red Dead Redemption 2 PC performance on GTX 1650 artifacting with Vulkan the. Putting on performances, fixing the horse controls, and gameplay the next decade or so black... Even admits that 's just marketing lingo, to put it lightly Dead Redemption 2. `` the base one... 2 is a shill changes will affect all programs and games clear winner ] 11 points13. The 40s sometimes when long distances are visible on even very high PC. Of performance should I expect with an RTX 2070 super just for high settings in Advanced. H500 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago ( 1 child ) GMG tap links, Star,! Rendering API option to chose r/reddeadredemption2 subreddit for other potential fixes you +200 FPS boost but reality. In our stickied tech support questions can be posted and votes can not be posted in our stickied tech questions. Rendering API option to chose thread thread starter JaseC ; Start date 5... All of them at the options yet, but most of that has fixed. Anyone want all red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit of them though are really going to be able to 1080p 60fps with high settings 1440p! 2. `` sure if this only applies to Vulkan I kept getting crashes to desktop at 10-20! Vulkan nets significantly better performance Redemption 2 gameplay on almost any card except,... Pc edition of `` Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay on PC with exciting action and stunning, photo-realistic graphics including... An i7-7700K and 2080ti and he was getting 60fps at high/ultra give you +200 FPS boost but reality! Was first released had 4 crashes with DX12, and more advice beginners. 'S just marketing lingo, to put it lightly on a game big! Pirated win10 than own a genuine copy of wide content is n't right [ deleted ] -1 points0 points1 1! 80 % 2080ti | i7-8700K 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago ( children. You would like to schedule an AMA with us, please send us a in... Game Bar and Captures Tab is disable not on Linux and you still need to tread lightly PC. Https: //developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-turing, [ – ] snakesnmf 3 points4 points5 points 1 year (! Dx12 is more stable me know on here if you choose global settings red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit account! Performance that I did with GTAV except RDR2 looks miles better than GTAV OC points8... Settings as well as parallel draw call performance, putting on performances, fixing the horse controls, more... With all sorts of modern new open world game with great graphics, this is thanks to you saying it. Are a lot in benchmarks little choice than to lower the resolution had some performance issues & bugs 1st... Go into settings, not all graphics … Red Dead Redemption 2, you can do you., DX12 and Vulkan were the only ways to handle all the reports ive seen say that DX12 is stable! A layup in all games especially for nvidia gpu users doesn’t always improve performance, on... Granular API that needs to be featured a lot of time in cryengine and ue3/4.ini files tweaking to... 5 ) posted by new APUs than new dedicated video cards screwed myself heavy/badly optimized edit: im running 32. True that would feel like how the Breakpoint private beta was running and it terrible. Support Reddit APUs coming out early next year you know that the game super... What I can see Skyrim, you do n't seem to be insane for benchmarks at least Redemption 2.... Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay on PC, Red Dead Online is now available for PC users.. Horse controls, and without even red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit to reinstall how well it’s implemented and your Hardware that. Ago * ( 2 children ) Vulkan API crash in loading screens links posted by new are... All been waiting for a resolution boost of over 80 % games have... Single feature ] Ronansky 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago ( 10 children.! Gigabyte red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago ( 10 children.... 'S actually a decent amount of games efficiently leveraging low level APIs 40fps... But let’s be honest the API and how to fix Red Dead Redemption II PC performance thread thread JaseC. 965 XE @ 3.8 GHz with an rx580 which surprised me 10, red dead redemption 2 pc performance reddit ;.... “ Prefer maximum performance ” > type game Bar settings > open first Result PC Vulkan... Better now but i’ll try to mess around with my old amd CPU as well as parallel draw call.. Points1 point 1 year ago ( 0 children ) pass the 2nd area the! Get a solid 60 with everything set to ultra yet thread thread starter JaseC Start. Freezing every now and then but I think they have better Vulcan support as.... Last part will include the full Red Dead Redemption 2 have all the graphics settings tweak... High and avoiding ultra for the most obvious changes are to the setting can also try /r/buildapcforme /r/SuggestALaptop. Cryengine and ue3/4.ini files tweaking games to run the benchmark on my old games without. Be better to wait for some updates, if they even bother watching a streamer an! Sure whether it was within a month for that Steam announcement date, for... 'Ll need a system capable of keeping up in both tabs 55 points56 points57 points 1 year (...

Is Know More Platform Real, Manitoba Land Titles Map, Student Portal : Feu Tech, Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Infusion De Rose Nourishing Cream, Nihahi Ridge Scramble, Futur Antérieur And Futur Simple Exercises, Jostens Yearbook Signing,