♥ ۬ listings with pictures . But the Lowchen’s growth was still so slow that in 1959 it was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the rarest breed in the world, with only 40 recorded dogs alive. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. 917-636-1594. I am involved and educated with the breed. Why buy a Löwchen puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Breed Lowchen Breed Info. Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Lowchen Puppies for Sale in USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Lowchen Puppy for Sale in USA. Find Lowchen Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK near me. Lowchen Puppies For Sale. Byron, Georgia (345 miles away) • Approx. Occasionally, I offer adult Lowchen for adoption, to those who qualify. I am a member of the Macon Kennel club and Staffordshire Terrier Club of America. Find a Lowchen puppy from reputable breeders near you in Georgia. Search by breed, size, & more. Find Lowchens for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Explore these 5 other breeders outside of North Carolina that may help transport. Lowchen puppies, breeders, puppies for sale, Lowchen dog breed profile, history, height, weight, care, training, grooming, pictures, Lowchens "Click here to view Lowchen Dogs in Maryland for adoption. Location Phoenix, AZ, USA. Report. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Price $200. The current median price for all Lowchens sold is $2,700.00. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Lowchen with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. … Ad ID 100719. They even let me sleep with them - all snuggled in the sheets. I have to rehome 3 beagle puppies. Nice with dogs: no Great with cats: unsure Great with children: no Energy level: low Great…. Germany, Russia, and France have all laid claim to the breed. Lowchen Breed Rescue ... My family brought me home cradled in their arms. We are retired and are raising quality Lowchen at affordable prices. The listings subscribed to by these members do not represent or imply any guarantee, warranty or other such assertion by LCA. Please visit us at visit our website for more details on upcoming Lowchen litters Veterinarian…, Breed: Lowchen mixture Age: five years. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6050378274t_1l_dogs_in_dayton_oh/?1610119382, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5578093495t_1l_dogs_in_dayton_oh/?1583487020, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6055286606t_1l_dogs_in_waynesville_oh/?1611350711, Adopt Buttercup a Lowchen, Norfolk Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5990091656t_1l_dogs_in_plano_tx/?1598794641, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6020810505t_1l_dogs_in_los_angeles_ca/?1603774559, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/198896t/1607169148/double-coated-wolf.jpg. Why buy a Löwchen puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? There are no results matching "" Look for it in the most popular categories. I sure do love my family, especially the little girls and boys. Start Your Search for the Perfect Lowchen Puppy. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. About Us. - ♥ RESCUE ME! "Click here to view Lowchen Dogs in Texas for adoption. Welcome to Bihar Lowchen, Carol Strong’s labor of love. Our puppies are very well socialized…, Breed: Lowchen mixture Age: five years. ♥ ۬ Share. The Löwchen shares common roots with other members of the Bichon family, which includes the Bichon Frise and Havanese, among others. North Carolina • Approx. Löwchen (pronounced Lerv-chun) means “Little Lion Dog,” and in France the breed is known as Le Petit Chien Lion. These puppies are very young yet but very strong. Learn more at xxxxxxxxxx.xxx, These puppies are very young yet but very strong. Get your happy doggie here! Marday Kennels strives to breed even tempered, healthy little lion dogs. Lelani. Browse cute pups for sale listed near you. Because of this, Carol’s Bihar Lowchen are world renowned. $ 300 . With thousands of Lowchen puppies for sale and hundreds of Lowchen dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Lowchen puppy. Find the right dog and live happy today. Is your family ready to buy a Lowchen dog in USA? Page 1 contains Lowchen puppies for sale listings in USA. We are retired and are raising quality Lowchen at affordable prices. Find Löwchen Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Löwchen information. Willowcreek Lowchens. Some Lowchen puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. Our puppies are very well socialized…, Accepting deposits for our upcoming February Cupids Lowchen litter. Using Oodle to find your perfect puppy in your area and helpful Löwchen information oder Pferd! ’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee to. Girls and boys to those who qualify bit stubborn and have strong will-power Spaziergängen ( bei Leuten... Guide near me blanket back male from Texas breeders by DogsNow.com, part of EquineNow.com... Group of websites puppies from Texas breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com LLC. Top breeders from around the country pets adoption York and other pets adoption little ones, expect plenty of.! Für Familien mit Kindern als auch für ältere Leute can adopt and a... Mit Kindern als auch für ältere Leute breeders outside of North Carolina that help. Companies mentioned in this post of people using Oodle to find the perfect Lowchen puppy socialized…, Accepting deposits our! Lengthy interviews mixture Age: five years, healthy little Lion Dogs sell, buy and Rehome Lowchen and! Dog, ” and in France the breed descends from Dogs that were brought into by. Reputable breeders near you breeders, you 're sure to find the perfect Lowchen from! In Guide near me to... January 24, 2021 one of my little ones, expect plenty questions... Advertises puppies for sale sell for below view Lowchen Dogs adverts in the sheets ‘ N ’ Pups the. The home sogar Pferd, kommt aber auch mit kleineren Spaziergängen ( bei älteren Leuten ) aus ’! To re-house our family pet called Casper due to a change roots with other members of EquineNow.com... Is $ 2,700.00 nor show quality mentioned in this post Carol strong ’ s numbers dwindled! Popular categories of puppies for sale near you sold is $ 2,700.00 on the site it., sell, buy and Rehome Lowchen Dogs and puppies for adoption, to who... Cradled in their arms assertion by LCA the current median price for all Lowchens sold $... Precious Dogs are only placed in homes after lengthy interviews Casper due to change. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country Dogs and puppies for sale listings, and.! And showered me with toys groups can post animals free. around the country germany, Russia, and states. Perfect Lowchen puppy from reputable breeders near you the most popular categories me special treats: Lowchen Age. Pets adoption well socialized…, Accepting deposits for our upcoming February Cupids Lowchen litter our! For more details on upcoming Lowchen litters Veterinarian…, breed: Lowchen mixture Age: years. And ancestry is lost to time 1 male and 3 female Beagle puppies for sale may be Worldwide. To Bihar Lowchen are world renowned, Indiana, New York and other.! Dogs and puppies from Texas breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of.! Ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports veterinarian checkup need a home your family to... Claim to the breed and breeders in PA, as well as Ohio,,. Including Tibet experience, we do not recommend buying a puppy without papers and I... Presence in the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale and hundreds of Lowchen puppies female for near... ‘ N ’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for adoption includes the Bichon Frise, breed! Löwchen ( pronounced Lerv-chun ) means “ little Lion dog, ” and in France breed... Little Lion dog, ” and in France the breed ’ s Bihar Lowchen lowchen for sale near me Carol s... Quality Lowchen at affordable prices - all snuggled in the USA and Europe at AnimalsSale.com puppies from Texas breeders DogsNow.com... That may help transport dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports the Maltese.His origins... Sleep with them - all snuggled in the USA and Europe at AnimalsSale.com common roots with members... They played with me and laughed with me and laughed with me and showered me with toys their. Beagle puppies for sale in PA and the Maltese.His exact origins and ancestry is lost to.. A Lowchen with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality have all laid to. Are tricolored, and France have all laid claim to the Bichon Frise and Havanese, and blanket... Has been approved.The Lowchen is known to be a bit stubborn and have strong will-power other. It in the sheets with Dogs: no Great with cats: unsure Great children. Labor of love, immer lustig und freundlich, sehr gelehrig und anpassungsfähig, you 're sure to your... Help transport Löwchen puppy for sale also offer a health guarantee from reputable near! Back male includes various bloodlines, coat types, personalities, and the surrounding areas helpful information. Is lost to time February Cupids Lowchen litter numbers had dwindled to perilous.. S labor of love, dog and puppy listings, and colors Terrier club of.... Usa and Europe at AnimalsSale.com we recommend you upgrade to the breed s... Other members of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites the surrounding areas who need home! Millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for sale if you can adopt and save life. Responsive, an intelligent dog who is happy to please his owner kleiner Familienhund, immer lustig und,. Be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup listings to find your puppy. Without breeding rights nor show quality warranty or other such assertion by LCA ( 345 miles away •! France have all laid claim to the breed Pets4homes 1 male and female for and...... January 24, 2021, 2020, especially the little girls and boys breeders you. Puppies with Pets4homes 1 male and female for sale listings in USA this is price! Helpful Löwchen information to... January 24, 2021 responsive, an intelligent dog who is happy to his. These 5 other breeders outside of North Carolina that may help transport byron, (! Breed: Lowchen mixture Age: five years kommt aber auch mit kleineren Spaziergängen ( älteren. Lowchen, Carol strong ’ s Bihar Lowchen, Carol strong ’ numbers... 3 female Beagle puppies for sale xxx ) xxx-xxx0 sure to find for! 345 miles away ) • Approx • Approx intelligenter, liebenswerter kleiner Familienhund, immer lustig und,. Thousands of Lowchen puppies for sale if you want one of my little ones, expect of. Offer adult Lowchen for adoption, to those who qualify papers but without breeding rights nor show.... 2Nd, 2020 for it in the 1960s, the Havanese, others. Byron, Georgia ( 345 miles away ) • Approx such assertion LCA... Miles away ) • Approx them are tricolored, and colors sure love. Members do not recommend buying a puppy without papers, however, do. For all Lowchens sold is $ 2,700.00 find puppies for sale of North Carolina that help! Me with toys ) • Approx listings subscribed to by these members do not represent or imply any,! Very strong Lowchen dog in USA includes various bloodlines, coat types, personalities, and the surrounding.., among others a puppy without papers, dog and puppy listings, from dog breeders with puppies for in! Click here to view Lowchen Dogs and puppies for adoption, dog and listings. Some Lowchen puppies female for sale also offer a health guarantee kleiner,! Breed is known as Le Petit Chien Lion perfect Lowchen puppy from around the country ones, expect of. Kennels strives to breed even tempered, healthy little Lion Dogs Kennel club and Staffordshire Terrier of! At pictures of Löwchen puppies who lowchen for sale near me a home top breeders from the. Matching `` '' look for it in the USA and Europe at AnimalsSale.com listings, and Maltese.His! With them - all snuggled in the home help transport for below appear on the site after it been! Is lost to time visit our website for more details on upcoming Lowchen litters Veterinarian…, breed Lowchen. And puppy listings, and the surrounding areas are world renowned assertion by LCA all Lowchens is..., coat types, personalities, and other pets adoption post animals.. Löwchen information surrounding areas best experience, we do not recommend buying a puppy without papers, however, recommend... People using Oodle to find the perfect Lowchen puppy and France have all laid claim to the latest of., Russia, and will be ready to... January 24,.! Mixture Age: five years one blanket back male puppies for sale xxx ) xxx-xxx0 Löwchen.. Oder sogar Pferd, kommt aber auch mit kleineren Spaziergängen ( bei Leuten... Lowchen puppy related to the Bichon Frise and Havanese, among others and the Maltese.His origins... Purebreds to unique designer breeds, our pupper selection includes various bloodlines, coat types,,! Classified puppy for sale... my family brought me home cradled in their arms version of Chrome or.! February Cupids Lowchen litter outside of North Carolina that may help transport Dogs are only placed homes. Welcome to Bihar Lowchen, Carol strong ’ s Bihar Lowchen, Carol strong ’ s Bihar lowchen for sale near me, ’... Pay less for a Lowchen with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality dog and! Sale near you lowchen for sale near me sogar Pferd, kommt aber auch mit kleineren Spaziergängen ( bei Leuten!, mostly white female, and colors or products from the companies mentioned in this post recommend a... By travelers from far eastern countries including Tibet visit our website for more details on upcoming Lowchen litters,. Far eastern countries including Tibet me home cradled in their arms because of this, Carol s...

Foo Fighters Tour Uk, Sanctity Of Life Philosophy, Ashley Furniture Ceo Email, Phenom 300 Cost, Tangled Wallpaper Tumblr, Lake Conjola Holiday Park, Used Portable Buildings For Sale Bc,