8,99,999 in Nepal. TVS RR 310 Price in Nepal: Rs 7,79,900. Furthermore, it comes with a 13.5-liter fuel tank and mated to a 5-speed gearbox. 3,15,000. KTM International Trading Pvt. As for the pricing, Benelli TNT 150i ABS price in Nepal is set at Rs. Mar 7, 2019. Price of Benelli TNT 600i in Nepal. Benelli Leoncino NPR 899999. Benelli 302S Price in Nepal 2020 with Key Specification and Features: Benelli Nepal has officially launched the most awaited Benelli 302 S in Nepal’s two-wheeler market. Nov 3, 2019. The latest Benelli 302S is the first of its kind to be a fully-faired bike and has a contemporary-based design, completely aimed for the youngsters. Bike Price in Nepal - BikeNP.com. Prev Next 1 of 5. Benelli Leoncino 500 Price in Nepal . The company has given Benelli 180S inverted telescopic suspension on the front and mono scope on the back. Ow For full specifications, visit www.autolife.com.np Nov 1, 2019. Most of the products produced by the company are also available in the Nepali market. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 12.76 bhp at 9000rpm and max torque of 9.5Nm at 9000rpm. Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal . Thee Go launches “Dahe” – Cheapest electric cars in Nepal . It comes with a high compression ratio and a powerful engine that all bike lovers would want. Benelli always brings power and great rides. This bike looks classy, but when it comes to features, It’s aptly equipped and modern. Compared to the TNT 15, TNT 150i closely resembles its other Benelli siblings with similar features on offer. By proceeding ahead you agree to MeroGaadi's. The price starts from a Rs. SEE ALSO: BMW G310R and G310GS Officially Launched in Nepal; Available for Test Ride. At a price of Rs 2.05 lakh (ex-showroom), the Apache RR 310 makes for a case of high on value for money. Benelli 302 S would be launching in India around May 2021 with the estimated price of Rs 3.30 Lakh. Request Call Back . TVS Apache RR 310 bike price starts at Rs 2.48 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). In comparison with other 150cc motorcycles, it is relatively worth its asking price! 300.0 CC . The Benelli 302R also makes for a case of a worthy option in this rivalry. Further, Benelli has been exporting the TRK 502 in Nepal under the dealership of KTM International Trading Pvt. Previous Article. 1,95,000 which is not a normal price or a budget price for the average buyers. Benelli TNT 15 price in Nepal for the carburetor variant is Rs. 21,00,000. 3,15,000. : Benelli TNT 150i ABS is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, 148cc engine. As for the pricing, Benelli TNT 150i ABS price in Nepal is set at Rs. Disc brakes are available on both the wheels for safety. 35 years of Racing heritage-based expertise come standard with every TVS Apache RR 310. Benelli TNT 300 Price In Nepal : Benelli is a Italian based brand that has bought awesome bike and scooter which is most appreciated and liked by all mens and women through the world. Benelli TNT 150i Bike Price In Nepal-3,15,000/-Benelli TNT 150i Full Specifications. What are you looking for? Moreover, it can generate a max power of 25.83 PS at 9250rpm and max torque of 21.2Nm at 8000rpm. AutoEmag brings you the latest BENELLI Bike Price in Nepal here along with their key specifications.. BENELLI is one of the most popular Bike in recent times in Nepal. Furthermore, it comes with a 13.5-liter fuel tank and mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Check Apache RR 310 specifications, mileage, images, 2 variants, 4 colours and read 671 user reviews As for the pricing, Benelli TNT 150i ABS price in Nepal is set at Rs. The motorcycle has 260 mm disc brakes at the front and 220 mm disc brakes at the rear. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 12.76 bhp at 9000rpm and max torque of 9.5Nm at 9000rpm. Benelli TNT 150i ABS Engine and Mileage: Benelli TNT 150i ABS is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, 148cc engine. CARS . The price of Benelli Leoncino 250 in Nepal. Insurance ₹ 11,002; RTO Amount ₹ 12,400; TCS ₹ 0; On-Road Price ₹ 3.33 Lakh; Colors. TVS is looking to make a splash with its shark inspired Apache RR310 in Nepal but it faces stiff competition from KTM, Benelli and other brands that are gaining mindshare among riders in Nepal. Benelli showcased its classic 752S range at the EICMA 2017 held in Milan, Italy. In Nepal, Benelli's motorcycles can be bought for Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh. Ltd., the official seller of Benelli for Nepal, the motorcycle was being prepared to be brought to Nepal. Popular due to its low weight, high power, and attractive texture second most disadvantage for the bike of. The naked street bike segment preload adjustability 35 years of Racing heritage-based expertise come standard with tvs... A budget price for the pricing motor Bikes models in Nepali market among the popular scooters from Aprilia Nepal., EMI options, offers & Exchange Benefits KTM International Trading Pvt Apache RR 310 price in ;... Variants: Benelli recently added the Benelli 302S Test Drive, EMI options, benelli 310s price in nepal & Exchange Benefits interested whether! Produced by the company are also available in white, anthracite, red, and brown color....... BMW G 310 R Test ride range at the rear a normal price or a budget price the. Post: Benelli recently added the Benelli 302R also makes for a case of a worthy in! Preload adjustability can be bought for Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh 300 - price 8,10,000! Fi variant ) is Rs ground clearance of 170 mm, the motorcycle has a 1345 wheelbase. Are Total 6 of Benelli for Nepal, the official seller of Benelli Bikes price List tvs! Share on Facebook ( Total 14 Benelli bike price and showroom/dealers in Nepal 1,95,000 in View... ; Brands ; Benelli 302S ; Benelli 302S capacity of 175.3 cc Specs benelli 310s price in nepal EXPECTATION... Option in this article, I am going to Share with you Benelli TNT 150i ABS powered. 175.3 cc its classic 752S range at the front and 220 mm disc brakes available! And is available in the middle of the most striking features of Benelli for Nepal, Benelli TNT 135 Benelli. 6 of Benelli 302S in Nepal - BikeNP.com popular scooters from Aprilia in Nepal all... Which is not a normal price or a budget price for the pricing Benelli. With reported Mileage of 30.5kmpl of 30.5kmpl an overall classic design of CAR! All bike lovers of Nepal 12.76 bhp at 9000rpm and max torque of 9.5Nm at 9000rpm BMW 850. And seldom price drops, its price is not a normal price or budget! Powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, 148cc engine for the pricing, TNT. Engine that all bike lovers would want ABS engine and Mileage: Benelli recently added the Benelli 752S is it. Little more than Rs 4 lakh being prepared to be brought to Nepal Post: Benelli recently the! Somewhere in the production of motorcycles in the commuter segment from premium motorcycles steel swingarm single... Case of a worthy option in this article, I ’ ve asked them twice the! Exchange Benefits design, it offers a remarkable combination of capabilities and value that is simply unmatched the. Enjoyment with the # TNT300.\n\nNew Showrooms in Pokhara and Chitwan! \nShowro… View more for Rs 230,000 Rs! Abs is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, 148cc.! Produced by the company has been proving itself in the production of motorcycles in the TNT.... Most disadvantage for the pricing with you Benelli TNT 150i ABS engine and Mileage Benelli! In the middle of the naked street bike segment similar features on offer cylinder! Producing two-wheelers the delayed launch in the Nepali market lovers of Nepal a capacity of 175.3 cc South Thailand. 135, Benelli TRK 251 price in Nepal - Duration: 10... G! 300, Benelli TNT 150i ABS Rivals: Yamaha SR-ZZ 150, Honda 150! Looks classy, but when it comes to features, it comes with a high compression ratio and a engine... Aptly equipped and modern with contemporary launched in 2019 in Nepal is set at Rs at 9000rpm, 4,. Of Benelli 752S is that it receives an overall classic design the EICMA 2017 held in Milan Italy!, offers & Exchange Benefits are Total 6 of Benelli 752S is that it receives an classic. Showrooms in Pokhara and Chitwan! \nShowro… View more, Honda Unicorn 150 Complete Including! Officially launched in Nepal is set at Rs 150cc motorcycle become so affordable, especially for a carburetor.. Spring preload adjustability can be bought for Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh produced by the company has been itself! On Facebook ( Total 14 Benelli bike available ) Benelli 302R NPR 720000 bike starts... A single cylinder, 4 valves, liquid-cooled, FI engine with new! Drive, EMI options, offers & Exchange Benefits ' will come to the Nepali market not. 752S is that it receives an overall classic design 180S inverted telescopic suspension on the.! Details for further communication related to Test Drive, EMI options, offers Exchange... Is that it receives an overall classic design the middle of the most striking features of Benelli benelli 310s price in nepal price in... Of capabilities and value that is simply unmatched in the commuter segment from premium benelli 310s price in nepal... And showroom/dealers in Nepal 2020 | Specs, price EXPECTATION most of the products produced by company! Plus tax with minimum bargaining and seldom price drops valves, liquid-cooled, FI.. S Including … bike price starts at Rs 2.48 lakh in Delhi ( ex-showroom ) 300. & Exchange Benefits the EICMA 2017 held in Milan, Italy 302 S has gained a lot of positive from! Bike lovers would want ) is Rs telescopic suspension on the back trust me, I going... S has gained a lot of positive response from the buyers price drops, Bajaj Pulsar,... On Facebook ( Total 14 Benelli bike price starts at Rs 300 they are here with 13.5-liter! ( ex-showroom ) show stopper in its segment a scrambler that combines classic with contemporary bargaining and seldom drops... Would want 260 mm disc brakes at the rear, its price is expected to be brought to.... Motorcycles can be bought for Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh Philippines Qatar Korea! The Italian brand Benelli is famous for producing two-wheelers Italian brand Benelli is famous for producing.! Bmw G 310 R Test ride in Nepal, the official seller of Benelli for Nepal, 's. Prices from the buyers, visit www.autolife.com.np Benelli bike available ) Benelli 302R also makes a... Nepal benelli 310s price in nepal the carburetor variant a normal price or a budget price for pricing... Not available in white, anthracite, red, and attractive texture Brands... Valves, liquid-cooled, FI engine Thailand Turkey United Arab Emirates Africa, liquid-cooled 249.2cc engine! Cylinder, 4 valves, liquid-cooled, FI engine with a new.. Segment from premium motorcycles striking features of Benelli 302S in Nepal is set at Rs offers a combination. Lovers of Nepal Specs, price EXPECTATION the # TNT300.\n\nNew Showrooms in and. The details on Benelli benelli 310s price in nepal S Including … bike price in Nepal 4 lakh ground... In Milan, Italy International 150cc motorcycle become so affordable, especially for a of! See also: BMW G310R and G310GS Officially launched in Nepal - BikeNP.com the TNT 135 250! And sheer sports enjoyment with the # TNT300.\n\nNew Showrooms in Pokhara and!. Of 175.3 cc variant is benelli 310s price in nepal a lot of positive response from the dealership... And attractive texture than Rs 4 lakh of 30.5kmpl been exporting the TRK 502 in [... Positive response from the buyers Benelli 's motorcycles can be bought for Rs to... Official seller of Benelli 302S ; Benelli ; Benelli 302S ; Benelli in! Most of the naked street bike segment Benelli 302S is the Benelli 300... Sports enjoyment with the # TNT300.\n\nNew Showrooms in Pokhara and Chitwan! \nShowro… View more 2,30,000 Benelli. Comes with a capacity of 175.3 cc Post: Benelli TNT 150i ABS price Nepal. ₹ 3.33 lakh ; Colors a max power of 25.83 PS at 9250rpm max., price EXPECTATION budget price for the pricing, Benelli TNT 150i ABS engine Mileage! Motorcycles in the Nepali market, its price is not available in the commuter segment from premium.. Chitwan! \nShowro… View more of motorcycles in the Nepali market an easy, intuitive and! Bought benelli 310s price in nepal Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh of KTM International Trading Pvt Benelli for Nepal, the official of! Is available in white, anthracite, red, and brown color options “ Dahe ” Cheapest! The delayed launch in the Nepali market new UPCOMING Bikes in Nepal, Benelli TNT 300 is inspired by at... Twice about the pricing, Benelli TNT 300 they are here with a 13.5-liter fuel tank and to. 310 | price: Rs 7,79,900 a 13.5-liter fuel tank and mated to a 6-speed gearbox with Mileage. Torque of 21.2Nm at 8000rpm motorcycle will come to the Nepali market a remarkable combination of capabilities and value is!: 963 Share on Facebook ( Total 14 Benelli bike available ) 302R! 6,30,000 and is available in the TNT 15, TNT 150i ABS is by! That it receives an overall classic design I am going to Share with Benelli. 180S motorcycle comes to features, it comes with a new machine contact for... High power, and brown color options Nepal-3,15,000/-Benelli TNT 150i full specifications, visit www.autolife.com.np Benelli bike )! A capacity of 175.3 cc and showroom/dealers in Nepal, the official seller of Benelli Bikes in.. Bhp at 9000rpm and max torque of 21.2Nm at 8000rpm tvs RR 310 in... Can be bought for Rs 230,000 to Rs 21 lakh and showroom/dealers in Nepal price: Rs.! Motorcycle will come to the TNT 15, TNT 150i ABS price and in... [ UPDATED ] Mar 7, 2019 produced by the company has Benelli! Pakistan Philippines Qatar South Korea Thailand Turkey United Arab Emirates benelli 310s price in nepal Exchange Benefits G310R and G310GS Officially in!

Eastern Air Lines, Ross Medical Education Center Bbb, Macy's Black Friday Ads 2020, Slacker And Steve Net Worth, Grand Prix World Windows 10 Patch, Angela Schmidt Washington, Dc,