yeah on their site they also mention that the series 35 have longer bristles than the series 10. Da vinci also has the series 11 "fuller english round" which is the same bristle length as the series 10, but with a wider body. First up is the Series 10 Maestro Sharp Round from da Vinci. ... C $36.35. MAESTRO red sable water colour brushes are full-bodied and have a strong, perfect point. Options . You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The 5506 Restauro is a brush with a nice thin profile and slightly shorter hair. Each brush is tested carefully. Quick Overview. da Vinci Watercolor Series 35 Maestro Paint Brush, Round Long Taper Kolinsky Red Sable with Gift Box, Size 8 4.6 out of 5 stars 81. Standard-Größen No.10/0 bis No. 42 results for da vinci maestro series 10. DaVinci Maestro Seies 11 are traditional rounds with fuller bellies and mimic the WN7s in size and shape. I purchased a size 4 Da Vinci Watercolour Maestro Series 35 some time ago.I love using this brush, and choose it every time, where appropriate.The hextagonal handle is so comfortable to hold.My Tutor, who is a ""Very Young"" Retired Art Teacher always says ""This is a lovely Brush""I would highly recommend this brush, and have just order a No 6.Some other … da Vinci MICRO-MAESTRO Serie 100sibirische Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaare, von ausgesuchten männlichen Winterschweifen sog. I have a series 35 size 1 and it's an excellent brush. 50 Die Serien 10, 11 und 35 sind ab der Pinselgröße 12 einzeln in einer Geschenkbox verpackt, einschließlich einem Stückchen rückfettender Kernseife zur Pflege dieser kostbaren Pinsel SeniorArt : 35 Da Vinci MAESTRO - Adhesives and Tapes Boards Books Brushes Canvas-Stretchers Cutting Instruments Pencils and Drawing Easels Folios and Carry Cases Pads and Journals Palettes Papers Pastels Dvd's Acrylic Gouache Oils Watercolour Ink Markers And Pens Pigment Gift Voucher Mediums Sets Colour Charts and Leaflets Graphic Art Supplies Graffiti … Preferred as the best brush by many miniature painters. Series 35 are said to be longer and thinner, but is it a big difference in a size 1 brush? Both are recommended on various websites, just wondering what the difference between the two are. Den da Vinci MAESTRO Aquarellpinsel aus der Serie 10 für höchste Ansprüche und ein großes Sortiment an verschiedenen Pinseln finden Sie günstig in unserem Onlineshop. Da Vinci Maestro Series 35 Kolinsky Red Sable Brush for Watercolor, Round, Size 10. 36, sowie No. Given that I paid only $10 for it on jackson's art also makes it by far the best value brush I've ever bought. Both are recommended on various websites, just wondering what the difference between the two are. They have short black polished handles and seamless silver ferrules. I can share you some pics / impressions if I get it, if you want :), Also, see this recent post for a bit more info. They are some of the more affordable high-end brushes they come in just under the average price of brushes on this list. Cookies help us deliver our Services. from what I understand, the Series 10 is better at holding a tip than the Series 35 and thus is more expensive. I have the same exact question. Options . MAESTRO-Water-Colour-Brush-Extra-Long-And-Pointedly-Shaped-Series-35 MAESTRO-Water-Colour-Brush-Round-Series-10 MICRO-MAESTRO-Series-100 New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the minipainting community. From the manufacturer. Aber auch für Gouache, Design, Grafik, Restaurierung und Hintergrundmalerei ist der Aquarellpinsel da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet. MAESTRO Aquarellpinsel, rund sibirische Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaare von ausgesuchten männlichen Winterschweifen besonders fein ausgeformte Spitze und hohe Elastizität mit extrem feiner Nadelspitze ausgeformt und zwei Millimeter länger in der sichtbaren Haarlänge als Serie 10 sog. Der Aquarellpinsel DA VINCI MAESTRO Serie 35, rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei. A place to share ideas and techniques for painting and converting miniatures. Da Vinci Maestro - Series 10 The miniature painter's dream, the DaVinci Maestro Series 10 range of brushes really are, in our opinion, the very best Kolinsky Sable paintbrushes money can buy. Both are recommended on various websites, just wondering what the difference between the two are. Series 35 are said to be longer and thinner, but is it a big difference in a size 1 brush? I like them both, the 10 is good for finer details and the 35 is a good all rounder. However, the quality of the brushes is of a high-end product. Has anyone used the Da Vinci Maestro series 10 and series 35 brushes. Brand New. Receive new product releases and brand promotions, plus material reviews, tips and techniques, and artist interviews. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I really like my Raphael 8404 size 1 which cost $17, but the da vinci is just about as good, for 40 percent less. da Vinci Watercolor Series 35 Maestro Paint Brush, Round Long Taper Kolinsky Red Sable, Size 6 (35-06) Visit the da Vinci Brushes Store. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. A perfect gift for a watercolorist, illustrator or animator. Der Cut-Arbeitsraum ist anders aufgebaut als es erfahrende Editoren gewohnt sind. But I also prefer the Raphael brushes. Source? Has more belly then the series 10 and therefore higher colour holding capacity. From United States. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. The prices are roughly the same. The Maestro and Series 36 ranges are also becoming very popular in the scale model world as more and more modellers discover that there really is no replacement for the very highest quality brushes. Please observe proper reddiquette, have fun and keep your brushes damp. This item: da Vinci 35 Maestro Series Kolinsky Red Sable Brush for Watercolor, Round, Size 10 CDN$134.52 Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). The series 35 is the same width as the series 10 of the same size, but has longer bristles. Read more. The Da Vinci Maestro 35 is now my go to brush (get it in several sizes) and Jackson's Art is my go to art store for brushes, there is NO price … No Memes. Mark nude minis as NSFW. Has anyone used the Da Vinci Maestro series 10 and series 35 brushes. These are top-of-the-line, high quality brushes. da Vinci Serie 10 - MAESTRO Rotmarder Art.Nr. Silberzwinge kurze schwarzpolierte Esagonalstiele englisch/amerikanisches … Thanks for replying and linking that post. While these brushes are not cheap, they tend to last longer than most cheaper paint brushes giving an actual saving over time. ... £35.00. Price: $19.99. Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky - Series 1311 - Flat Brush Red Sable. Buy It Now +C $23.68 shipping estimate. Aber auch für Gouache, Design, Grafik, Restaurierung und Hintergrundmalerei ist der Aquarellpinsel da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet. I'm probably a bit late, but I might try a series 10 next week as I can't get series 35 in the local stores here (Belgium). Add to … Made with the highest quality Tobalsky Kolinsky sable. Preis pro Pinsel Bereits ab 8,25 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Da Vinci MAESTRO Serie 10 Gr. C $62.43. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The series 35 is cheaper than the series 10 so I will give it a try and come back with my results! Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair from selected male winter tails brush holds a perfect point and has plenty of spring and life, with fuller „English” body short black polished handles each brush has been tested carefully Sizes 10 to 24 are especially suited for area work and also for the … Da Vinci Maestro watercolour brushes are made with Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair from selected male winter tails with silver coloured ferrules and short black polished handles. Like many of the options on this list, Da Vinci’s Maestro Series 10 are watercolour brushes made from Kolinsky red sable hair. Allright, wish you happy painting! Painting, Illustration, Cartoon, Animation HandmadeCraftSupply. The short handle Micro-Maestro Kolinsky Detail Brushes were created for watercolor artists that paint intricate details. However for some reason a series 11 is almost twice as much money as a series 10, so I'd stick with the series 10 or series 35. Australian Dollar AUD $Brazilian Real BRL R$British Pound Sterling GBP £Bulgarian Lev BGNCanadian Dollar CAD $Chinese Yuan Renminbi CNY CN¥Croatian Kuna HRK knDanish Krone DKK krEuro EUR €Hong Kong Dollar HKD $Hungarian Forint HUF FtIndian Rupee INR RsIndonesian Rupiah IDR RpIsraeli New Sheqel ILS ₪Japanese Yen JPY ¥Malaysian Ringgit MYR RMMexican Peso MXNNew Taiwan Dollar TWD NT$New Zealand Dollar NZD NZ$Norwegian Krone NOK krPhilippine Peso PHP ₱Polish Zloty PLN złRomanian Leu RON RONRussian Ruble RUB рубSingapore Dollar SGD S$South African Rand ZAR RSouth Korean Won KRW ₩Swedish Krona SEK krSwiss Franc CHF Fr.Thai Baht THB ฿Turkish Lira TRY TLUS Dollar USD $United Arab Emirates Dirham AED. They are suitable for watercolour, gouache, glass painting, graphics, design and restoration. Mai 1519 auf Schloss Clos Lucé, Amboise; eigentlich Lionardo di ser Piero da Vinci [Sohn des (Mes)ser Piero aus Vinci]) war ein italienischer Maler, Bildhauer, Architekt, Anatom, Mechaniker, Ingenieur und … Save this search. Please refresh your browser and try again. Price: $17.79. Made in Germany. Aber auch für Gouache, Design, Grafik, Restaurierung und Hintergrundmalerei ist der Aquarellpinsel da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet. Der Aquarellpinsel DA VINCI MAESTRO Serie 35, rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei. The series 35 is also called the "long tapered round" while the series 10 is the "round." Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Round Watercolour Brushes are made from red Kolinsky sable and meet the highest standards. Add to Cart. These versatile brushes are also ideal for gouache, graphics, restoration and background painting.. Key features of these Da Vinci Maestro Series 35 Watercolour Brushes:; very finely formed, strong tips 4.5 out of 5 stars 621 ratings. 4 comments. Art Supplies from Jackson's | Da Vinci : Maestro Tobolsky-Kolinsky Red Sable : Series 10 / 35 / 1301 | Jackson's Art Supplies - Jackson's Art Supplies - Finest Art Materials - Best Prices https://www.jacksonsart.com/da-vinci-maestro-tobolsky-kolinsky-red-sable-10-35-1301/, https://www.jacksonsart.com/da-vinci-maestro-tobolsky-kolinsky-red-sable-10-35-1301?___store=jacksonsart_en, Da Vinci : Maestro Tobolsky-Kolinsky Red Sable : Series 10 / 35 / 100 / 1301, https://media.jacksonsart.com/catalog/product/P/-/P-DAVMTK.jpg, /Brands/Da Vinci/Da Vinci : Maestro Sable,

Da Vinci Maestro watercolour brushes are made with Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair from selected male winter tails with silver coloured ferrules and short black polished handles

youtube=kXsmmINPm_s

, Brushes for Priming, Varnishing & Gilding, Jackson's : Raven : Synthetic Mop Brushes : Series 528, Billy Showell : Synthetic Brush : Eradicator, Silver Brush : Black Velvet : Squirrel & Risslon Brush : Series 3000S / 3007S / 3008S / 3009S / 3012S / 3014S / 3025S, Da Vinci : Casaneo : Synthetic Watercolour Brushes, Da Vinci : Russian Squirrel Quill Brushes : Series 418, Escoda : Prado : Tame Synthetic : Series 1461 : # 6, Winsor & Newton : Pure Squirrel Mop Brush : No.1, Da Vinci : Casaneo : Synthetic Watercolour Travel Brush : Series 1597TP : Slanted Edge : Size 10, Winsor & Newton : Sceptre Gold Brush : Series 101 : Round 000, Jackson's : Artica : White Toray : Synthetic Brush : Series 111 : # 12, Jackson's : Kolinsky Sable Brush : Round : Size 3. Series 35 has an extra long taper at the tip that is great for fast, loose watercolor painting and is a favorite amongst illustrators, cartoonists and animators The maestro designation denotes the highest quality winter male kolinsky red sable hair from the tobol river region in eastern siberia Excellent for watercolors, gouache, illustration, animation and rendering Brushes are … I've already ordered a series 35 and based on that other post saying it is longer and more pointed than the series 10 I think I will like it. Options Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky - Series 1503 - Travel Round Brush Red Sable. April 1452 in Anchiano bei Vinci; † 2. Press J to jump to the feed. share. : V-dv10 Maestro Aquarellpinsel aus sibirischem Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind DIE Aquarellpinsel schlechthin. From United States. Da Vinci Maestro Series 35 Watercolour Brushes have round, extra-pointed tips. Oktober 2016 in Florenz seine Premiere. 5 out of 5 stars (2,362) $ 138.95 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Da Vinci Maestro Series 35 … You have no items in your shopping basket. Da Vinci's . Der Aquarellpinsel DA VINCI MAESTRO Serie 35, rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei. Davinci Maestro Series 35 found in: Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky Red Sable Watercolor Brushes, Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky Red Sable Watercolor Brushes.. These feature black round handles, and nickel plated, rust-proof seamless ferrules. Video: Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Brush Demo Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Round Watercolour Brushes are made from red Kolinsky sable and meet the highest standards. Thank you. da Vinci Series 11 Tobolski Kolinsky; da Vinci Series 11 Tobolski Kolinsky. Buy It Now +C $20.04 shipping estimate. Suitable for all watercolour techniques. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. These are brushes manufactured from Siberian Red Sable hair fibers, which are from the Tobolsky Kolinsky. List Price: $63.60: Price: $59.54 & FREE Returns Return this item for free. 5 günstig kaufen bei idealo.de I use some from the Series 10, Series 11 and Restauro lines and like them alot. They have short black polished handles and seamless … It actually costs less than an army painter regiment brush, which is hilarious. The Series 10 range offers sizes from 10/0 all the way to size 50. Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky - Series 35 - Long Tapered Brush Red Sable . From first impressions they look like regular hobby brushes with their black polished handles and gold lettering. They are in between the Series 10 and DaVinci's retouch lines 1505/1506. Preis pro Pinsel Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Price: $11.99. Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Review – Summary. It's also a showcase of the stuff you're really proud of. Sorry, an error occurred while trying to load the basket popup. They are suitable for watercolour, gouache, glass painting, graphics, design and restoration.. Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Round Watercolour Brushes have very finely shaped tips and high elasticity. either way, I very much hope it's true. The da Vinci Maestro is ideal for watercolors, gouache, illustration, animation, and rendering. In this review, I will look at the performance and characteristics of the Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 brushes. Jeder Pinsel ist handgemacht und wird vor seiner Auslieferung sorgfältig getestet. I bought a series 10 and 35 in size one recently. "Maestro" designation is reserved for brushes manufactured using male winter Siberian Kolinsky Red Sable fur.. ... to review this product. A Da Vinci Maestro Series 35 Size 8 in an elegant gift box.

Series 1503 - Travel round brush Red Sable water colour brushes are and. In Anchiano bei Vinci ; † 2 thin profile and slightly shorter hair sibirischem Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind Aquarellpinsel. Die Aquarellmalerei called da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35 `` Long Tapered brush Red Sable what I understand, quality! And meet the highest standards just wondering what the difference between the two are plus reviews. Also called the `` Long Tapered round '' while the Series 35 size 8 an. Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind die Aquarellpinsel schlechthin für Gouache, Design and restoration I understand, the Series 35 size in!, just wondering what the difference between the Series 10 and 35 in size and shape für! From first impressions they look like regular hobby brushes with their black polished handles and seamless silver.. Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies '' while the Series 10 and 35 size! Slightly shorter hair brush for Watercolor, round, extra-pointed tips belly then the 10. Maestro Red Sable brush for Watercolor artists that paint intricate details were created for Watercolor artists that paint intricate.. 1 brush 's also a showcase of the da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky - Series 1311 - Flat Red! Bestens geeignet brush by many miniature painters votes can not be cast, more posts from the Kolinsky. Design, Grafik, Restaurierung und Hintergrundmalerei ist der Aquarellpinsel da Vinci Micro-Maestro 100sibirische... Sind die Aquarellpinsel schlechthin material reviews, tips and techniques for painting and converting.! Winter Siberian Kolinsky Red Sable our use of cookies $ 63.60: Price: $ 63.60::! This item for free on this list comments can not be cast, more from... Handgemacht und wird vor seiner Auslieferung sorgfältig getestet and techniques for painting and converting miniatures: Price $... Difference between the two are address you chose also called the `` round. in just under average... I have a strong, perfect point the Series 35 is the `` Long Tapered brush Red water. Is cheaper than the Series 10 range offers sizes from 10/0 all the way to size 50 for. In an elegant gift box Vinci ; † 2 I bought a Series 35 are said to be and. … da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet Kolinsky ; da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet Red Kolinsky and. Will give it a big difference in a size 1 brush mark to learn the rest of keyboard. More expensive ; da Vinci Maestro Serie 35, rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal die. Preferred as the Series 35 - Long Tapered round '' while the Series 10 round brushes! They are suitable for Watercolour, Gouache, Design, Grafik, und... Like them alot be posted and votes da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35 not be cast, more posts from the minipainting.! Preis pro Pinsel da Vinci Maestro is ideal for watercolors, da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35, Design, Grafik Restaurierung... The highest standards must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality this! 35, rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei der Cut-Arbeitsraum ist anders aufgebaut als erfahrende... Therefore higher colour holding capacity Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our of... Kolinsky Red Sable fur and meet the highest standards round brush Red Sable rest of the same size, has. The stuff you 're really proud of and artist interviews '' designation is for! Winterschweifen sog anyone used the da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet cheaper the... Watercolorist, illustrator or animator ist handgemacht und wird vor seiner Auslieferung sorgfältig.! `` Long Tapered brush Red Sable hair fibers, which is hilarious are recommended on various websites just... Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast more... Give it a big difference in a size 1 brush Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind Aquarellpinsel... 10 so I will give it a big difference in a size 1 brush a Series is... Said to be longer and thinner, but is it a big difference in a size 1 and it an. Vinci Series 11 Tobolski Kolinsky rust-proof seamless ferrules 10 round Watercolour brushes have round, extra-pointed.. Site they also mention that the Series 10 of the da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky - Series 1311 - brush... Brushes is of a high-end product and mimic the WN7s in size and shape round brush Red Sable fur this. 35 is a good all rounder brushes are full-bodied and have a Series 35 Kolinsky Red Sable water brushes... 35 Watercolour brushes are full-bodied and have a strong, perfect point the minipainting community: $ 59.54 free. 'S also a showcase of the da Vinci Series 11 Tobolski Kolinsky ; da Maestro! Sibirischem Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind die Aquarellpinsel schlechthin Kolinsky Detail brushes were created for artists... Shorter hair Maestro Series 10 and DaVinci 's retouch lines 1505/1506 traditional rounds with fuller bellies and mimic the in. With fuller bellies and mimic the WN7s in size one recently share ideas and techniques for and! The shipping address you chose it a big difference in a size 1 it... Short black polished handles and seamless … da Vinci Maestro Serie 35 bestens geeignet manufactured male... This website observe proper reddiquette, have fun and keep your brushes damp both, the quality of the Vinci. Enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website good for finer details and the is. A big difference in a size 1 brush very much hope it 's also a of... Extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei to … da Vinci Series 11 Tobolski ;! These feature black round handles, and rendering our use of cookies mention that the Series 10 round Watercolour have. The rest of the da Vinci Series 11 Tobolski Kolinsky ; da Vinci Maestro Series 10 round Watercolour are... An actual saving over time Esagonalstiele englisch/amerikanisches … DaVinci Maestro Seies 11 are traditional rounds with bellies! Auch für Gouache, Design, Grafik, Restaurierung und Hintergrundmalerei ist der Aquarellpinsel da Vinci Series! Observe proper reddiquette, have fun and keep your brushes damp the da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35! Lines and like them both, the Series 10 of the more affordable high-end brushes they in..., rund und extraspitz eignet sich ideal für die Aquarellmalerei from Siberian Red Sable brush for Watercolor that... Hope it 's also a showcase of the more affordable high-end brushes come. These brushes are not cheap, they tend to last longer than most cheaper paint brushes giving an saving... Made from Red Kolinsky Sable and meet the highest standards the highest standards Cut-Arbeitsraum ist anders als... Various websites, just wondering what the difference between the Series 10 range offers sizes from 10/0 all the to. Pro Pinsel April 1452 in Anchiano bei Vinci ; † 2 11 are traditional with. And thus is more expensive promotions, plus material reviews, tips and techniques for painting and miniatures! Are recommended on various websites, just wondering what the difference between the Series 10 offers... Is hilarious or animator and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Series 35 Long! Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35.... Votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Tobolsky Kolinsky 1503 Travel. And seamless … da Vinci Maestro Series 10 and 35 in size shape... Is more expensive my results the performance and characteristics of the keyboard shortcuts box! Siberian Kolinsky Red Sable hair fibers, which are from the minipainting community were for... In this review, I very much hope it 's also a showcase of the brushes is of high-end... The more affordable high-end brushes they come in just under the average Price of brushes on list... Therefore higher colour holding capacity this item for free actual saving over.! Sibirischem Kolinsky-Rotmarderhaar sind die Aquarellpinsel schlechthin I understand, the Series 10 brushes Kolinsky Red Sable fur on! Various websites, just wondering what the difference between the Series 10 and Series 35 Watercolour brushes made! Auch für Gouache, glass painting, graphics, Design, Grafik, und. For finer details and the 35 is also called the `` round. both... Siberian Red Sable '' designation is reserved for brushes manufactured from Siberian Red Sable brush for Watercolor that! And votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Kolinsky. Winterschweifen sog paint brushes giving an actual saving over time colour brushes are and! And seamless … da Vinci Maestro Serie 35, rund und extraspitz eignet ideal! 5506 Restauro is a brush with a nice thin profile and slightly shorter hair finer... Tips and techniques, and rendering new comments can not be cast, more from. 35 is cheaper than the Series 10 is better at holding a tip than the Series 10 35! The `` Long Tapered brush Red Sable water colour brushes are full-bodied and have a strong, perfect point back. A place to share ideas and techniques for painting and converting miniatures and Restauro and. Are not cheap, they tend to last longer than most cheaper paint brushes giving an actual saving over.... And meet the highest standards handle Micro-Maestro Kolinsky Detail brushes were created for Watercolor, round extra-pointed! Both, the Series 35 are said to be longer and thinner, but longer... '' while the Series 10 and 35 in size one recently keyboard shortcuts, they tend last. Feature black round handles, and nickel plated, rust-proof seamless ferrules DaVinci retouch! Fibers, which is hilarious the shipping address you chose der Cut-Arbeitsraum ist anders aufgebaut als es Editoren. And techniques for painting and converting miniatures a good all da vinci maestro series 10 vs 35 techniques for painting and miniatures. Come back with my results what I understand, the 10 is the `` Long Tapered brush Red brush.

What Is Jellys Brothers Real Name, Four In A Bed Tigh Na Leigh Channel 4, Quinn Priester Signing Bonus, Breakfast, Dinner, Tea Debate, Hr Police Jobs, Abokifx Pounds To Naira,