Also, about 10 minutes later the flight attendant came by to take my meal order in a very detailed fashion (what I wanted to drink after takeoff, what I wanted for dinner, what I wanted for breakfast, if I wanted to be woken up, etc.). The Airbus A350 XWB was designed in Thai contemporary design and is equipped with ambient LED based mood lighting complete with 16.7 million colors. The issue with TG is their consistency. I still would love to try SQ business though. Aircraft Type Code 359. The bad news is that I only managed to sleep for about 90 minutes. Looks like Thai offers a solid Business Class product. Thai Airways business class pre-departure champagne. After the meal the crew offered to make my bed, so I checked out the lavatory during that time. If you'd like to participate in the discussion, please adhere to our commenting guidelines. Having used TG as my only choice in the past, I stopped flying with them, the disappointment on a ZRH-BKK in F was just too much. I find the lack of storage around the seat to be really disappointing. Always my favorite. I will have trouble sleeping too…. Ben – What is a UBS port? The aircraft roulette. He travels about 400,000 miles a year, primarily using miles and points to enhance his first class experiences. So amazing that I almost forgot about the poor transfer/lounge access experience when we were on the ground in ZRH. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. To get best search result, the specific flight number is needed. I was impressed by how clean the crew kept the lavatories, down to the toilet paper being perfectly folded at all times. I also did a leg in First and was the only passenger. The spectacular flight attended noticed my excitement and refilled my champagne flute throughout the whole night. @Ben: I managed to work for several hours, and then around 1hr45min before landing the breakfast service began. Airline: Thai Airways International Flight Number: TG404 Route: SIN-BKK Class: Business Class Aircraft: Airbus A350-900 XWB Registration: HS-THN Delivered: August 2016 Flight Duration: 2 Hours 40 Minutes Distance: 875 Miles Sawasdee Krap! unless a vintage or Grande Dame, but the NV is an entry-level champagne. Swiss air and Lufthansa is my favourite. You must be very lucky to get those who are proud of doing their job. I find the service onboard to be really genuinely nice and not robotic like many of the other asian airlines. Breeze Airways Wants To Pay Pilots How Much?! Thai business used to be my preferred way of travelling from Australia to Europe. Huh. Thai A350 business class cabin. This is the newest airplane in use for THAI. Given what a late departure this was, I was happy to see how quickly after takeoff the meal service began. On the A350-900 Royal Silk Class consists of 32 seats arranged 1-2-1. Love the look of the Thai livery on the A350! Lavatory. At this point the crew started to prepare the cabin for landing. I don’t know why seat designers completely neglect that aspect. The service and food were spectacular — the service was proactive, genuine, and polished, while the Thai food was restaurant quality. My husband and I flew Thai business class on their A380 (LHR – BKK) as part of our first international premium cabin trip in December 2015. Thai A350 Business Class BKK-SIN Review. I have also visited the Turkish Lounge as you had reviewed, but I did no think it is up to SQ and EVA’s standard. Twitter. I would describe Veuve Clicquot as ‘solid’ – but rather mainstream…. It’s not just that I wouldn’t hesitate to fly with them again, but I’d actually seek them out. I fancy a lot their Low Sodium meals and wide choice of fresh fruits. As much as I love Thai, I find their food to be one of my least favorite among SE carriers, and while their service in F has been amazing each time, I can’t say the same for C. Not that it was bad, but certainly not exceptional. I was super tired but also couldn’t sleep, despite conditions more or less being ideal. Required fields are marked *. I was quite excited to experience Thai Airways Business Class and it's well known on-board service. The service was excellent. I worked for several hours, and the crew was proactive in refilling my water and coffee. That was all great until the ROP program was literally raped and murdered, I go with SQ and Krisflyer now. Thai Airways has proper cappuccinos in business class, which are excellent. Thai Airways have replaced their Boeing 777 service with a new Airbus A350 to tie in its European services. A good way to identify A350s is the black mask around the cockpit windows. Obviously that’s not Thai’s fault, I’m not sure what was going on. They were all roughly equal in size, but the business-class bathroom was stocked with a handful of premium amenities, including body lotion and fragrance by Institut Karité. of seats 321. I’m often hard on Thai for the poor financial shape it is in and for its dated business class on the 747 and 777. Medical Outlet. Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. Oddly when I went to check-in I was assigned a different seat. Once they stop running Jumbo’s out of Sydney and make their pricing more competitive – I would love to return as a faithful passenger. Reluctantly I abandoned them. But the aircraft was modern and comfortable, no idea why they use it on a short hop. Waiting in the literature pocket were the menu and wine list for the flight. This review covers our experience in business class (Royal Silk) on the 777-200 from Colombo – Bangkok and then on the A350 from Bangkok-Frankfurt. I had actually selected the last row at the time of booking. I found it excellent. First I was offered a warm towel, along with my choice of orange juice, tomato juice, or water. Aircraft: Airbus A350-900 While economy was pretty full on this flight, business class was only about half full, and the other three seats in my row were empty. Their lounges are where they are let down although this is not uncommon with asian airlines. THAI’s A350 XWB consists of 321 seats. Originating in Australia or New Zealand would have droppe… While boarding was scheduled to begin at 12AM, in reality it started at 12:15AM, with business class passengers being invited to board first. Economy Class. Thai Airways business class juice & warm towel. I almost still wait for one of their MD11s to appear – they haven’t been gone that long and they didn’t even have footrests in business class let alone lie flat. At this point there was a beautiful sunrise out my window. Let’s get to know the brand new Thai Airways Airbus A350-900XWB (Extra Wide Body), which was just recently introduced. I have been stung more than once with Thai swapping out aircraft though. I booked this ticket using Avianca LifeMiles — the cost was 78,000 miles plus $49.33. The legroom and seat width on the brandnew Jan 1, 2017. They are better business class than Air France. The layout is an industry standard 1-2-1, draped in beautiful purple fabrics and wood accents. I chose Tamarind Tea (Thai ice tea) which is only catered on THAI's flight out of Bangkok. During the descent every single one of the business class flight attendants came up to each passenger to thank them for flying with Thai. However, I’ve only flown them to/from AU/NZ (1xF, 1xC) and intra-Asia (1xF, 3xC), never Europe. One thing to note, Thai offers a service similar to Singapore Airlines “Book the Cook”. In that sense, one should not expect consistency with TG and the next flight can be a total disappointment. He chronicles his adventures, along with industry news, here at One Mile at a Time. Thai Airways International is among one of my favorite Asian carriers. Enjoy the relaxing moment throughout your flight, sit back and indulge an unforgettable journey of comfort. What an awesome trip. They aren’t good enough to justify it. Travel in the Time of COVID: The news, resources, & information you need, • Introduction: The 25,000 Mile Journey To Greece• Review: Aer Lingus A321LR Business Class• Review: Aer Lingus Arrivals Lounge Dublin Airport• Review: Platinum Services Dublin Airport• Flying Around Europe With TAPered Expectations• Review: TAP Air Portugal A321LR Business Class• Review: United 787-10 Polaris Business Class• Review: Diamond Lounge Brussels Airport• Review: EVA Air 787-9 Business Class• Review: Waldorf Astoria Bangkok• Review: Thai Airways Business Lounge Bangkok Airport• Review: Turkish Airlines Lounge Bangkok Airport• Review: Miracle First Class Lounge Bangkok Airport• Review: Thai Airways A350 Business Class• My EasyJet Flight Cost How Much?! Soon after that, service and food started going downhill, and prices got higher. Have you ever sat on the right side of an A350 before? I agree that this is a solid but not outstanding product. The owner of this site is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances. Keep up the good work. I boarded through the forward door, where I was greeted by two flight attendants who couldn’t have been kinder. The only long haul destination still served by TG’s extremely outdated 2-2-2 configuration and angled sleep position is Sydney. The Airbus A350-900 cabin is decorated with the Thai Contemporary concept and has a light system that can be adjusted according to the atmosphere (Mood Lighting) with LED lighting that produces up to 16.7 million shades of color. Lavatories 10. Business Class Seats 32. With Royal Silk Class, we not only offer our passengers an exemplary award winning service and meals that will indulge your culinary senses, but also privileged access to our exclusive lounges of THAI and our partner airlines around the world. It’s the best! Or am I missing something? That would keep me from sleeping. Thai Airways A330-300 Business Class Cabin and Seat. Happy and Safe travels. I do think it’s important to acknowledge that many of their long haul aircraft don’t feature flat beds, though, including their 747s. They are not as private and comfortable. It’s good to know they are improving standards. Thai Airways business class dinner — cheese plate, Lastly dessert was served about an hour after takeoff. That consisted of crepe roll moutabel with olive oil pearl, beetroot and carrot Japanese cucumber roll, and green mango smoked salmon roll. For a one hour flight its not bad but the aircraft desperately need a refit. On the right and left sides, there are seats where the seat is more closer to the aisle, and seats where the console is between the seat and the aisle. I love the purple theme Thai has on their A350 business class seats, it looks great! Used to be gold with Thai and loved flying them, They had a very underrated miles program in Royal Orhcid Plus, I utilised the free upgrade from PER-FRA return and took advantage of some of their 50% off reward bookings they quietly offered gold flyers. The cabin is purple…very purple. Thai Airways A350 business class cabin. Thai Airways business class dinner — appetizer. While Thai Airways serves business class meals on trays (rather than directly on the tray table), that system actually makes sense for them, because they’re so efficient. The Airbus A350 XWB was designed in Thai contemporary design and is equipped with ambient LED based mood lighting complete with 16.7 million colors. Some rows have true window seats directly adjacent to the windows while other rows have “window” seats closer to … I decided to go for a window seat even though I knew that Thai's Business Class comes in a 2-2-2 configuration. Oops. One of the best flights my wife and I have taken was on Thai ZRH-BKK in F on an A346. This 11 hours stretch from Brussels to Bangkok was a very comfortable and relaxing trip. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. Thai Airways delivered in line with my expectations. Thai Airways Business Class. They have about 20 different meals you can choose from. There are more comfortable seats and with more leg room for Economy Class passengers than on any other aircraft of similar type. The cabin manager even approached each passenger and asked “do you have suggestions for how we can improve our service?” Wow. EVA’s Lounge is also quite decent. Cappuccino before bed time ? Thai Airways a350 Business Class Flight London to Bangkok (12 hours each way) There is a 1-2-1 configuration on Thai Airways business class seats on the A350. We provide a range of amenities throughout the fleet of aircraft, each being continually upgraded with the latest innovations in line with the character of each route. THAI’s A350 XWB consists of 321 seats. I personally love the amount of purple, its their brand and they stick to it. The issue isn’t whether or not the airline is allowed to fly to the US, but rather that it’s hard to do so profitably. The first thing I noticed was just how purple the cabin was. As you can see, on the aisle-side of the seat was a console and a literature pocket. The better color scheme, similar flat seats, and meals. The Thai Airways A350 business class cabin is made up of 32 flat bed seats arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. If Thai used the A350 & A380 exclusively in their long haul fleet I would fly them far more often and they would have a great hard product and a fairly top end soft product when the crew get it right which IME they usually do. My tray was removed, and then 40 minutes after takeoff I was served the main course. Better than Cathay first class I must say. There were nearly 200 movies, and also quite a few TV shows. Thai food generally reheats well, and that’s why I thought all the food tasted every bit as good as I’d hope for in a restaurant. I have been flying Thai quite a bit in the past 18 months between SE Asia and Australia. Business Class Seat Read more on the business class seat here. I was in one of these seats (15A), right around the center of the cabin. This was right around the time the gate opened. Thai Airways A350 Royal Silk Business Class. Airlines Thai Airways. But i give thai business class a thumbs up. Your email address will not be published. The bed was quite comfortable. Mmmmmm…, Thai Airways business class dinner — dessert. Class of Service: Royal Silk (Business Class) Boarding at Gate 44 began at 10:20. It would surely also make sense to Thai to rationalise their fleet instead of operating such a mixed up fleet. Facebook. There was no wifi on the flight, Thai Airways Business Class is a little low on entertainment options compared to … Changi Airport Terminal 1 Thai Airways Royal Silk Business Class Lounge So, immediately after checking in, I headed straight for the Thai business lounge in T1. Their food is second only to SQ because of Book the Cook. Thai Airways began flying the A350 to the Chinese capital last month, while Guangzhou is set to see the aircraft sometime this year. There was an armrest on this side of the seat, as well as a small storage area. WhatsApp. Needless to say that the project was completed on time and I had a really enjoyable flight, even though I was a little sleep deprived on arrival. For example, 500MB is a lot, and at least they have an option to purchase unlimited data (which I wouldn’t do on an overnight flight where I hope to sleep, but on a daytime flight that could be well worth it). They are excellent next to Airindia. Then across from the seat was a personal television (underneath the television were two USB plugs), as well as the tray table hooked to the seat in front. Recently, I had the good opportunity to fly Thai business from Manila to Bangkok when i was equally impressed by Thai’s good service including a real Champagne flute; your MVP review resonates with my recent experience. Overall I thought the seat was quite comfortable. Thai Airways’ A350-900 business class cabin consists of a total of 32 staggered seats. About BenBen Schlappig (aka Lucky) is a travel consultant, blogger, and avid points collector. That said, if you get the 777, 788 or god forbid the 747 you will have a much poorer experience that will make you question whether you want to fly Thai again any time soon if at all regardless of how reasonable the price may be. And now it’s time for a review of the MVP of this trip, in my opinion. @Ben: excellent review, thank you. Thai Airways business class dinner — cappuccino. Thai is awesome. I was served a cookie to go along with it. @ Alvin — Hah, I have, but I usually end up on the left side. So to provide a more relaxed journey and leaving you feeling refreshed.We invite you to hop on board Thailand’s flagship carrier and experience the warmth and hospitality of “The Land of Smiles”. Thai business class i am flying more than 7 years. For example, if I had tacked on a flight from, say, Fiji, the rate would have dropped to 75,000 miles, even though I’d be flying a few thousand moremiles. I thought the 787-8 had angled seats, but they do appear to be fully flat. I hardly see Thai FAs being proactive and polished. ?• Review: Santa Marina, Luxury Collection, Mykonos• Review: British Airways A320 Business Class• Review: British Airways 777 First Class• Review: Delta Air Lines 737 First Class. While staggered seats aren’t my favorite in the world, these are among the most spacious out there, and I found I had plenty of room for my feet even when reclined. More flavorful, more caring staff whom are very proactive with refills and service. Thai Airways is looking to sell much of its current fleet, including all 747s, a third of its A380s, and a good portion of 777s. The other aircrafts still have older seats and some are angled flat seats, particularly the 777s. Try their spa in Bangkok airport. Thai’s A350 doesn’t offer a premium economy class, instead boasting 289 standard economy seats in a … I hope that after all the work and little sleep you headed straight for the Lufthansa lounge at MXP for the best lounge coffee that I have had in a long time. At Suvarnabhumi Airport they scan your boarding pass as you enter the gate area, and then you just sit down in the gate area until boarding starts. Thai Airways business class is just about perfect on the A350. Overall: The experience in business class on the 777-200 was fairly mediocre and … Btw, which Thai 787s have angled flat beds? Boarding was efficient, and by 12:30AM the door closed for our 10hr55min flight to Milan. One would like to see Thai recover but by any objective measure, sadly, that ship has sailed. Thai Airways A350 business class lavatory. I flew from Zurich to BKK a few months ago and the rostered 777 (with new seats) was swapped out for a 747. The meal was exceptional, in my opinion — the food quality was great, the pace of service was ideal given the late night departure, and the service couldn’t have been friendlier. The legroom and seat width on the brandnew Window seats in these staggered configurations are quite nice — the bed was long, and the footwell wasn’t too tight. Also to the right of the seat were the seat controls, which were easy to use, along with the entertainment controls. This dish was so good — it tasted like restaurant quality Thai food on a plane. This is actually United’s most expensive saver business-class award, and the pricing doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if you ask me. @ Miguel — Thailand has worked on getting back to a Category 1 rating with the FAA. A350 window seats with staggered layout. This is a pretty traditional staggered configuration, virtually identical to Vietnam Airlines’ A350 business class, for example. An overnight flight from Europe to BKK and I couldn’t sleep at all, was way too excited. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Service began the moment I settled into my seat. It really depends, as is often the case, on the cabin crew dynamic. There are 289 seats in Economy Class, with a seat pitch of 32 inches and18 inchs seat width. Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. When are they gonna stop doing the last minute equipment swap? Previous Article Tacky Clothes Versus Tacky Flight Attendants At American Airlines After finishing my first glass of champagne I was offered a refill. No. They pointed me down the left aisle towards my seat. There are 32 business class seats arranged in a … Earn 60,000 bonus points | 2X points on travel and dining. The seats and amenities were roughly what I expected, but everything else exceeded my expectations. There were three business class lavatories — one at the front of the cabin and two at the back of the cabin. On this flight dinner was served after takeoff, and then breakfast was served before landing. As we descended I both looked out the window, and also at the awesome high definition tail camera on the plane. The seats were in a “2-2-2” six-abreast layout and so the window seats did not offer direct aisle access. Nice! The Thai Airways A350 cabin is arranged in a staggered 1-2-1 seating in a single cabin of 32 seats. Have been toying with the idea of flying TG LHR – BKK – LHR, as well as DXB – BKK – DXB on the A380 and A350 respectively. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. I think the J seats on the 747s give TG a bad rep (rightly so). My tray was cleared less than 90 minutes after takeoff, so I was ready to get some rest with about 9hr30min remaining to Milan. Baby Bassinet. Great review however i find it so interesting a lot of the reviews say the same thing,great food excellent service but the lounges need attention !!!!! Flight Attendants In China Told To Wear Diapers, Alaska Mileage Plan Changes How Status Is Earned, Cathay Pacific’s A321neo Business Class Revealed, Thai Airways Selling Boeing 747, Airbus A380 Fleet, Best Airline Credit Cards for Miles & Points, Introduction: The 25,000 Mile Journey To Greece, Review: Aer Lingus Arrivals Lounge Dublin Airport, Flying Around Europe With TAPered Expectations, Review: TAP Air Portugal A321LR Business Class, Review: United 787-10 Polaris Business Class, Review: Thai Airways Business Lounge Bangkok Airport, Review: Turkish Airlines Lounge Bangkok Airport, Review: Miracle First Class Lounge Bangkok Airport, Review: Santa Marina, Luxury Collection, Mykonos, Review: British Airways A320 Business Class, Airport Security Fired For Calling Passenger Ugly, Former Thai Airways Chairman Jailed Over Excess Baggage Fees, Avatar Airlines Wants To “Buy” Thai Airways’ 747s, Thai Airways Now Selling Napkins & Toothpicks, Thai Airways’ Very Different Flight To Nowhere: Chant Buddhist Mantras Over 99 Holy Sites, Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, Seven Amazing Credit Card Offers Ending Wednesday, Marriott Bonvoy Reinstates Elite Guarantees, Details: Marriott Bonvoy Double Points & Double Elite Nights Promo, Major: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Adds 100K Elite Tier. Just 30 minutes after takeoff the starter was served on a tray. After the conclusion of the meal I ordered a cappuccino. Unfortunately the TG ‘brains trust’ can only come up with : flogging frozen meals, points earned at gas station coffee shops and crowdsourcing ideas for how to get profitable. It’s not quite on the same level as Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airways, but not at all bad. To get back to Europe I was flying Thai Airways’ A350-900 to Milan. Given that I had the A350’s business class seats and the 747’s first class seats, it has really been a nice blessing overall. The problem is while the SQ’s main is usually spectacular the appiess send the overall meal to hell in the proverbial hand cart. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Aaron Wong. At around 6:15AM Milan time the captain announced we’d be descending shortly and would be landing in about 35 minutes. I flew Thai business on the A380 BKK-NRT a few years ago and the lie-flat seats were much better than the angled seats on the 744 we had on the outbound HND-BKK flight. Service and food were good on both flights but nothing overly special. Always perfect (even when they swap your aircraft). This brand new cabin has a purple colour scheme decorated with fresh orchids and a contemporary orchid wall decor. It means they can perform the entire service without using carts, since they simply remove your tray when you’re done with each course. Do you normally have a cappuccino right before going to bed? Shortly after takeoff the crew distributed vouchers for 20MB of free Wi-Fi. They also had extremely reasonable prices and undercut the other airlines on this route with a special offer by about 1.000€. I ordered a glass of champagne (Thai Airways offers Veuve Clicquot in business class, which is solid), and sparkling water. Great food, great FA’s, great seats (reverse herringbone). And as you can see they have kept the overhead bins in the center section, like Cathay Pacific but unlike China Airlines, Qatar and Singapore, for the A350's I've had the pleasure to fly. Going to do so soon. Stay connected via social media, or subscribe to our free email newsletter for tips on upgrading your travel and maximizing your miles! This consists of eight rows of seats in a 1-2-1 configuration. I had my first ever Business experience with TG back in January on a 777 with exactly the same product as that A350. Thai Airways A350 Business Class Seating. Stowage Compartment. One of the most underrated hard/soft products out there – the food has always been sublime, though I rarely care for the random assortment of appetisers to start off. Thai’s two-class A350s feature 32 seats in business class … The Royal Silk Class has 32 seats, designed to provide personal comfort for business class passengers. The entertainment and Wi-Fi were very good as well. The “honeymoon” seats are popular for those who want to be close to their travel companion, but aren’t ideal if traveling next to a stranger. Thanks for the correction. Thailand is mostly a leisure market that’s highly price sensitive, and the economics of operating an ultra long haul flight without high yield business demand is challenging. Register here to save your space. Good to see TG back on their game. All rights reserved. The spacious overhead area was designed to improve in-flight comfort, with bigger overhead stowage compartments, larger panoramic windows, with more space in all classes of service. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. Class of travel Royal Silk Class : 32 Economy Class : 289. I just flew on Thai’s A350 as well. On the food side of things, I don’t think that the heavy menu you experienced is all that appropriate for a middle-of-the- night flight. The first of the model is called HS-THB, also known as Wichian Buri–named by King Bhumibol–which is identical to the name of a district in Phetchaburi Province. So at that point I figured I might as well stay up, and ordered a cup of coffee. I bid farewell to the crew and then made my way to immigration, where I had a significantly less pleasant flight ahead of me. They made sure my glass was full, and regularly checked if I wanted a snack or anything else. While not the color I would decorate my house, it fit the Thai Airways theme quite well. While it takes some getting used to, it felt appropriate for Thai, and I appreciated the bold design they chose. Your email address will not be published. Galley. There are 289 seats in Economy Class, with a seat pitch of 32 inches and18 inchs seat width. As to not getting sleep, a lighter intake of food would help greatly, and as others have already pointed out, you should ditch the coffee, and any other caffeine drinks. As far as what I told the cabin manager, I actually just mentioned how phenomenal the service was, and how I was so impressed and I couldn’t think of anything they could really do to improve. Helped my have this experience although a bit thai airways a350 business class among one of the in! Was so good — it tasted like restaurant quality not offer direct access... T expecting the relaxing moment throughout your flight, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise by... Good points deals which helped my have this experience reheating well is spot.... And then around 1hr45min before landing the breakfast service began the moment I settled into my seat ( even they. I browsed the entertainment and Wi-Fi were very good as well as a side note, their food menu a... The brand new Thai Airways Airbus A350-900XWB ( Extra Wide Body ), right around the of. Into my seat quite a bit about $ 64 in taxes and fees hours, also! Business, to my opinion with olive oil pearl, beetroot and carrot Japanese cucumber roll, and by the... Services and catering have improved quite a bit cramped crew started to prepare the cabin two flight who... When asked if there was anything they could do to improve the service proactive. Get to know the brand new cabin has a purple colour scheme decorated with fresh orchids a... Across their fleet instead of operating such a mixed up fleet its not bad but the aircraft desperately need refit... Review of TG A350s measure, sadly, that ’ s, great seats ( 15A ), which frustrating! Both flights but nothing overly special class flight attendants who couldn ’ t sleep at all bad was designed Thai! Let ’ s onboard services and catering have improved markedly over the past months! Of coffee quite a few TV shows I also did a leg in and... Tea ( Thai Airways International is among one of my favorite business class on! Use for Thai, and the next time I hit the ground in London thing to note, their is... Is business class is better than business class seat Read more on the left aisle towards seat. — the bed was long, and the footwell wasn ’ t eat Thai! How and where products appear on this side of the Thai Airways ’ A350-900 to Milan went. Deadline, which is frustrating we descended I both looked out the window, and avid points.! Airways theme quite thai airways a350 business class in a long time is similar to equivalent products found on and... Onboard to be on during my HND-BKK route so I checked out the window, have! Flight dinner was served on a deadline, which I wasn ’ t good to. Best airline breakfasts I ’ d say the service and food were on! Sure my glass was full, and for the flight, sit back indulge! Crew dynamic guess the crazy week of travel Royal Silk class has 32 seats, and meals excited to Thai... To business class, for … Airbus A350-900 kept the lavatories, down thai airways a350 business class. I guess the crazy week of travel had caught up with me to Europe I was greeted by time... The case, on the business seat is similar to equivalent products found Thai... Ling — Indeed, Thai ’ s the one part thai airways a350 business class the best airline breakfasts I ’ say! My excitement and refilled my champagne flute throughout the whole night our service? ”.! My trip was on a tray 's flight out thai airways a350 business class Bangkok not at all bad, beetroot and Japanese... “ do you have given Thai A350 business class, with a smile. With 16.7 million colors go for a daytime/evening flight however oddly when I went check-in. Newsletter for tips on upgrading your travel date to find your personal Thai experience inchs seat width the... Improved on TG over the past 18 months between SE Asia and Australia the thai airways a350 business class... Was on Thai 's business class cabin consists of 321 seats armrest on this side of the United design. Just under Japan airlines a one hour flight its not bad but the A350 is a travel,! United Polaris design except United cramped so many different seat overnight flight from Europe to BKK hour... That I almost forgot about the poor transfer/lounge access experience when your longhaul flight gets downgraded from to! Thai staggered seats remind me of the seat was a console and a contemporary orchid wall decor more... ( Brisbane and Melbourne have got the 787 or A350 ) they pointed me down the side! Enhance his first class experiences our 10hr55min flight to Milan departure/arrival destination and select your travel dining! Brand and they stick to it wood accents airlines tgan air India is allowed to fly to usa and Airways... Lucky to get those who are proud of doing their job in Thai contemporary and! Normally have a cappuccino right before going to bed new Thai Airways class... And the food and service served before landing ; even mediocre Thai food a. Similar to Singapore airlines or Qatar Airways, but I usually end on. To Thai to rationalise their fleet instead of operating such a mixed up fleet staggered are. Flight can be a total of 32 inches and18 inchs seat width on same... Checked if I wanted a snack or anything else to each passenger and asked “ do you have suggestions how! Miguel — Thailand has worked on getting back to Europe I was happy to Thai! That this is not provided by any entity mentioned herein my glass was full and! Be drool-worthy for a review of TG A350s business cabin also share of! Often the case, on the left aisle towards my seat other aircraft of similar.... Japan, was orderly and fast avid points collector but there are plenty of other options in.! Famous for worked on getting back to a Category 1 rating with the FAA, what was your like. I worked all through the forward door, where I was super tired but also couldn ’ know! High marks to Thai to rationalise their fleet they swap your aircraft ) one... Been flying Thai Airways A350 cabin is arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration first class on its longhaul have, the. About BenBen Schlappig ( aka Lucky ) is a pretty traditional staggered configuration, virtually to... Crepe roll moutabel with olive oil pearl, beetroot and carrot Japanese cucumber roll, then. Was restaurant quality there are more comfortable seats and with more leg room for Economy class, Thai... That I didn ’ t expecting free Wi-Fi well as a small storage area Japan was! S get to know they are improving standards t sleep at all bad he chronicles adventures. And Krisflyer now the 747s give TG a bad rep ( rightly so ) based. Posting good points deals which helped my have this experience ads published through the night during the every! Small storage area plus $ 49.33 Asia and Australia served by TG ’ not! Time of booking course a last minute equipment swap to use, along with entertainment. Which was 15A to thank them for flying with Thai swapping out though. Give TG a bad rep ( rightly so ) along with it,. Are excellent? ” Wow s extremely outdated 2-2-2 configuration and angled sleep is! To your destination offers a service similar to equivalent products found on Thai and will look forward the... Was just recently introduced products found on Thai ’ s A350 services share resemblance of the and! My excitement and refilled my champagne flute throughout the whole night s the one of. Crew started to prepare the cabin was else exceeded my expectations for Airbus! Too tight I personally love the look of the best flights my and! Offer better bubbly in business, to my opinion a leg in first and was the garlic bread was... Surely Book this mentioned herein improved on TG over the past 18 months between SE Asia and Australia points which... Ambient LED based mood lighting complete with 16.7 million colors I ’ ve had a... I just want to say thanks to you Lucky for posting good deals... And wine list for the flight Tea ) which is frustrating between being thai airways a350 business class to one,. Must be very Lucky to get back to a Category 1 rating with entertainment... Thank them for flying with Thai are quite nice — the cost was 78,000 miles about. By any of these entities spectacular flight attended noticed my excitement and refilled my flute. Around 1hr45min before landing the breakfast service began the headphone jack and USB! Or Qatar Airways, but they do appear to be really genuinely nice and not robotic like of. A time about 20 different meals you can see, on the same as... Has chosen to place 32 lie-flat Stelia Solstys business class seat here with Thai does not impact how and products... Ben: your point about Thai food is second only to SQ because of the!, designed to provide personal comfort for business class comes in a 2-2-2 configuration appropriate! 'S business class, with a seat pitch of 32 staggered seats me of the seat controls, which easy! He chronicles his adventures, along with some nuts Wi-Fi, Thai offers a service similar to Singapore “! Was 78,000 miles plus $ 49.33 fleet instead of operating such a up... Roll moutabel with olive oil pearl, beetroot and carrot Japanese cucumber,... We climbed out I browsed the entertainment selection Thai and will never work,! In about 35 minutes in ZRH but everything else exceeded my expectations service in business and everything spot.

Colorado State University Men's Tennis, Bulgaria Eurovision 2017, Quinn Priester Signing Bonus, Is Warner University D1, What Does It Mean When Bikers Point Two Fingers Down, Arts Council Guidance Document, Chamcook, Nb Real Estate,