The Gobbler Hoagie comes with traditional thanksgiving fixings, including hot turkey smothered in savory gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. That’s on that specific store our Salad station stays very fresh. • Wawa Hoagie coupons NEVERexpire and can be used at ANYWawa location! ✌️Now Serving: the Broad Street Meatball Hoagie we created together with @wawa! Starting early next month, all stores will have a smaller catering menu with hoagies, some sides, coffee, and doughnut and bagel boxes; customers can place the order in store and pick it up there. 330 cal. The hoagie will be sold at Center City Wawa locations and at Solomonov and Cook’s restaurant the Rooster, for the month of April. There are more Wawas in New Jersey than in Pennsylvania (251 to 236), but the company said it expects Florida, which has 167 stores, to surpass each state by the end of 2021. Amount Per Serving. “She’s so creative, who would think to do that?” remarked her co-worker at Wawa, Katie Delinski, assortment manager for fresh beverages. The Eagles are no longer Wawa's only NFL pals. 7-Eleven Inc., a subsidiary of Japan-based Seven & i Holdings Co. Ltd., has more than 8,000 stores throughout the country and controls about a third of the nation’s convenience-store market, according to IBISWorld. Wawa Wawa - Roasted Chicken Hoagie Bowl. Tamaño de la porción: 1 bowl. Hochberg said she saw hummus on toast during one of her market research trips and suggested on a recent day that the kitchen give that a try. “At the end of the day, what won’t change will be our culture and people.”, © 2021 The Philadelphia Inquirer, LLC Terms of Use/Privacy Policy/California Notice California residents do not sell my data request. Feb 3, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Wawa. The hoagie will be sold at Center City Wawa locations and at Solomonov and Cook’s restaurant the Rooster, for the month of April. All hot hoagies are Built-to-Order® and are available in three sizes to suit your appetite: Junior Hoagie® (4-inch), Shorti Hoagie® (6-inch), and Classic Hoagie® (10-inch). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. On Wawa Day next Thursday, the company’s annual celebration of its founding, it will mark 55 years in retail and five years of the Wawa Foundation, which donated a total of $66 million to various causes. Iceberg lettuce, capicola, salami, tomatoes, banana peppers, salt, pepper, oregano, olive oil, vinegar, provolone cheese. “It’s almost inaccurate. I found out about this last week and was so disappointed, I used to get these all the time. 270 cal. Calorie Goal 1,460 cal. 0%. Log Food. 49 % 33g Proteínas. It's more than just a convenience store, it's our Starbucks but better. For those who live or grew up in Philadelphia, Wawa’s fandom is well-known. At first, Wawa tried grain bowls in four stores and expanded to 30 for a pilot, the company said. Wawa, by contrast, is perhaps slightly more elitist in their approach to food (likely owed to its origin as a farming business and the idea of “freshness”). Macros: 470 calories, 32 grams fat, 27 grams protein, 9 grams net carbs. How does this food fit into your daily goals? “We take all of our vision from where we think customers are going to be, not so much where we want to be,” Gheysens said. Did anyone hear you refer to a hoagie as a sub? Order one from us and at EVERY Center City Wawa for the month of April, with proceeds at Wawa going to @broadstreetmin up to $10,000‼️ 100% of our profits from the hoagie go to Broad Street Ministry, too, fighting the relentless cycle of homelessness and hunger in our great City. 36 / 67g left. If you’re hungry you want it now,” Lenard said. Serving Size. Savor Wawa’s Hot hoagies, including Meatball and Cheesesteak. In the next 10 years, Gheysens said, Wawa could double its store count. I’m sure every Wawa devotee has one. Toner tries to tap into the younger consumer, Generation Z, by prioritizing visual appeal along with taste in her new recipes. Wawa Nutrition Hoagie Bowl. Wawa and the Ravens announced a multi-year deal Monday to make the Wawa hoagie the "official hoagie" of Baltimore's football team. Used to love getting the "sub in a tub" option when I was cutting weight. Rachel Toner blended together mint syrup and cream, poured it into a cup, and topped the bright-green drink with whipped cream. I use SOLA brand bread, but any low carb bread that you have on hand will work! 2%. Discover (and save!) Rachel Toner, part of the Fresh Food and Beverage Team, pours boiling water into small cups of coffee grains during a procedure called "cupping" to test for the consistency and quality control of Wawa coffee at Wawa Corporate Headquarters in Media, Pa. Rachel Toner pours a specialty beverage called a Good Luck Mint smoothie in the Wawa Test Kitchen. See you for lunch #wawa, A post shared by The Rooster (@theroosterphilly) on Apr 1, 2019 at 5:27am PDT. 45%. I do not approve. Wawa Wawa - Turkey Hoagie Bowl. Wawa Celebrates The Big Game By Helping Feeding Tampa Bay - Tampa, FL - Wawa will Hoagie Boxes and Hoagie Box Bundles with up to $10,000 benefitting Feeding Tampa Bay. A white board in the Wawa test kitchen lays out some of those identified trends in categories such as food, keto/paleo, and beverage, and lists items such as vegetable noodle or rice, spaghetti squash, and cold brew with protein. Hochberg’s team noticed Mediterranean bowls popping up in cities around the country so they are testing new ingredients. My go to bowl is a scrambled egg and cheese bowl with bacon, onions, mushrooms and any other veggie you want to add. In a pinch I will order a sub and just throw out the bread but it feels like such a waste. Wawa developed a clean ice cream label, with such flavors as Wawa’s own cold brew coffee turned into ice cream, that is already in Florida and will be coming to the Mid-Atlantic market this summer. Most underrated Wawa items 5. Objetivos de preparación física: Corazón saludable. “Technically the industry looks at Wawa as part of convenience retail,” Portalatin said. Lunch / Dinner. There’s been an evolution in the convenience-store market, with retailers pivoting from gasoline and cigarettes to becoming food-service providers. Daily Goals. Patrons keep coming back for their friendly service, clean store and bathrooms, and affordable food that can be customized to your own preference. 0%. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-chopped-hoagie-bowl Your best bet is to just order a hoagie and ask them to put it in a bowl with the roll on the side. Savor Wawa’s hot hoagies, including Meatball and Cheesesteak. Objetivo de calorías 1,730 cal. Wawa's Hot to Go® Soups are a hearty meal on their own or a tasty addition to your favorite hoagie. Objetivos de preparación física: Corazón saludable. You can still get spinach or lettuce and whatever meats or wet salads you wanted before in a bowl or salad. Objetivo de calorías 1,670 cal. They don’t make these anymore, but I ate a lot of them back in 2009 at the Wawa on the Baltimore Pike in Secane. It really might be being convenient in a whole new digital and on demand economy,” Gheysens said. 27 % 34g Protein. Never had any issues. The sight of the red sign and signature goose draws its most loyal patrons in for coffee and Sizzli breakfast sandwiches each morning or for create-your-own hoagies all day. 63 % 36g Fat. TODAY’S THE DAY! I was in a store the other day, and the only thing you could do was select grains, no lettuce or spinach base. Whether that is creating new smoothies with Instagram in mind or rolling out small-batch, specialty grade coffees through its Reserve line, Wawa leaders say the company has made changes to better meet the rising standards of customers. Sodium 2370mg. Every Wawa Sandwich Ranked From Best To Worst Here s a ridiculous amount of wawa trivia you didn t know needed keto wawa fast food options ketoconnect keto wawa fast food options ketoconnect every wawa sandwich ranked from best to worst. 100 % 23g Grasas. Available in small, medium, large, and family-size. Choose from delicious varieties like Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken Noodle, and more. Hopefully it gets rolled out soon. Jay Greene and Cat Zakrzewski, Washington Post, Wawa and 2SP Brewing collaborate on a coffee beer, Fear for Wawa: Amazon Go stores are threats to the company and good jobs that we hold dear | Maria Panaritis, A performance artist hosts Friday night Shabbat dinner at his hallowed place: Wawa, the South Street store’s grand opening this month, Comcast, NextFab are giving grant money, accelerator spots to Philly small businesses, In soccer and in marketing, Hershey’s Christian Pulisic is scoring big, Antitrust threats, unionization, workplace unrest all await Amazon’s next CEO, The best places to buy engagement rings in Philadelphia, 14 Philly Black-owned businesses to support right now, Allbirds seeks brick-and-mortar stores for its wool sneakers, even during the pandemic, California residents do not sell my data request. 540 / 2,000 cal left. Fat 31g. Wawa kicks off the 2020 holiday season with the return of its popular Turkey Gobbler in both Hoagie and Bowl form and available with mashed or sweet potatoes and garlic aioli. She also said people not only want to know more about what they are putting in their bodies, but they are also more educated about different types of food. The Gobbler Hoagie with Mashed […] This isn’t to say they only offer healthy foods, as a classic Italian hoagie or a cheesesteak will still set you back considerably in any effort to stay under a … The only bowl option on the menu is a salad or a base of quinoa/beans. It’s almost erroneous to call them a convenience store.”. Wawa’s coffee performance, Portalatin explained, could be measured against retailers such as Starbucks and Dunkin’; its hoagies against Subway, Panera, and Jimmy John’s; and gas against any other fuel provider. Two weeks ago we made the KETO Cranberry Sauce and last week we made the mashed cauliflower. Whats people lookup in this blog: Wawa Nutrition Hoagie Bowl; Calories Wawa Hoagie Bowl Most of the world calls them subs, but if you are from New Jersey we call them hoagies and wawa has outstanding hoagies. 4 % 3g Carbohidratos. Wawa will never be the same without. Wawa Unveils New Y Turkey And Italian Hoagies The Fast It’s also testing catering services, Gheysens said, and the company has not yet determined an official rollout. Y turkey and italian hoagies a wawa sub makes sense on the highway ridiculous amount of wawa trivia every wawa sandwich ranked from best to. bowl. Wawa Wawa - Hoagie Bowl. Cholesterol 160g. But as much as Wawa is investing in its food operation, it still serves as a gas station in more than 600 of its locations. In January, the company announced plans to hire up to 1,000 associates across the state. 2,720 / 2,300g left. Wawa Italian Hoagie Bowl. I want my Panini and Fontina cheese back. History It started as … 540 Cal. I think they are switching to just salads but not all the store have them yet. I like to add kalamata olives or green olives cus then it's like an antipasto salad. Wawa is a Philadelphian's life blood. 55% Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g. Food. You can also get it … But it also emphasizes the company’s commitment to charitable giving — something Gheysens said is part of Wawa’s culture and mission. Wendi Clauss working on the new grain bowl food item in the Wawa test kitchen. Information, reviews and photos of the institution Wawa, at: 601 Hoagie Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014, USA Wawa’s recent partnership with award-winning local chefs Michael Solomonov and Steve Cook to create the limited edition “Broad Street Meatball” hoagie could elevate the company’s reputation for fresh food. Luckily, if you're not going the custom route, we've vetted the best stuff on the menu. “It used to take years and years before something would go from a mainstream restaurant to us.”. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Wawa Hoagie Nutrition Tena Borth May 9, 2017 Could a convenience become your new favorite restaurant quick stops like wawa sheetz kwik stop and 7 eleven are succeeding by investing heavily in their food selections to attract millennial whitfield s food revue heads to wawa review their new sourdough melts the y cheesesteak there was also a italian and roasted en version Cholesterol 135mg. Pepperoni calzone/Hot Pocket thing. This week we put it all together! Wawa’s products cover multiple industries, such as coffee and snack shops, sandwich and sub stores, and gas stations with convenience stores, all of which market research firm IBISWorld predicts to grow annually from 2018 to 2023. Just press the special order button. The traditional offerings of convenience stores previously had been milk, eggs, and less healthy foods such as ice cream, soda, and other packaged goods, according to a 2019 report from Euromonitor International, a market research provider. Maybe that’s why it’s not available to you? Total Fat 30g. 103%. Oh well. But as Wawa undergoes its massive expansion of a record new 63 stores this year and the remodeling of 59 more, the 840-store chain continues to evaluate its product offerings and how to best serve the changing tastes and attitudes of consumers, around Philadelphia and beyond. Looks like Wawa has re-imagined their menu recently. 47 % 14g Grasas. Now, in the Wawa stores that have added custom salads to their established touch-screen ordering, grain bowls will be rolling out next week. “A few years ago I would never have suggested we roll out harissa and call it harissa instead of a spicy red pepper spread.”. This was the Good Luck Mint smoothie, part of Toner’s creation of limited-time offers and a secret beverage menu. Serving Size : 1 Bowl. I’m not sure why they were discontinued. Sadly I'm going to switch to other options moving forward. Wawa adds spicy sweet heat to the menu with the introduction of the new Southern Honey Hot Chicken Hoagie. She did mention that many people have been disappointed that they were discontinued so there is always a possibility they will bring them back. 270 / 2,000 cal faltan. Blog Dandk October 9, 2018. Nutrition Facts. It has always included food service, which has set it apart from its industry peers. 0 %--Carbohidratos. Here S A Ridiculous Amount Of Wawa Trivia You Didn T Know Needed Keto Wawa Fast Food Options Ketoconnect Proceeds up to $10,000 of this hoagie bought at Wawa will go to the Broad Street Ministry, a church and social services agency that helps people experiencing homelessness and those in poverty. The team is also working on increasing “clean” products by removing all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives from Wawa-branded products. Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 0g. “One of the biggest things we’ve seen are how quickly things are changing,” Hochberg said. Includes 0g Added Sugars. Development. Wawa has delivery services in close to 200 markets, largely through third parties such as GrubHub, UberEats, and DoorDash. I do not approve. There’s a new, tourist-friendly Wawa ... Thousands break bread with six-ton hoagie at Wawa Hoagie Day. Switched to a Keto diet a month ago and wanted to continue going to Wawa for my work lunch. Calories % Daily Value* 46%. Wawa grew by an average of 8 percent a year from 2009 to 2018 and surpassed $12 billion in revenue last year. Wawa is a convenience store and gas station chain which is famous for their large food selections that include hoagies, coffee, sandwiches, and other prepared foods and snacks. Wawa Turkey Hoagie & Bowl. All hot hoagies are Built-to-Order® and are available in two size to suit your appetite: Shorti Hoagie ® (6-inch) and Classic Hoagie® (10-inch). Registrar alimento. Hay 245 calorías en 1 bowl de Wawa Italian & Spinach Hoagie Bowl. Wawa, which is privately held, has 34,000 associates and its employees own 40 percent of the company through an employee stock ownership plan. Add it all in a bowl and gorge. r/Wawa is a 100% community-driven subreddit aimed to allow for both customers and employees to engage in meaningful conversations regarding the company or their local store. “When you think of convenience at the highest level, convenience in the long term may not be having the most convenient real estate. When I was a ketoer I would always order a sandwich in a spinach bowl. Consider this the nostalgic pick. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Gheysens said he believes brick and mortar and fossil fuels will still play a role in his business in 10 years, but he also sees the store transforming to more of a fast-casual restaurant with possible seating, expanded food and beverage offerings, curbside pickup, and a drive through. Proceeds up to $10,000 of this hoagie bought at Wawa will go to the Broad Street Ministry, a church and social services agency that helps people experiencing homelessness and those in poverty. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Wawa brings back Hoagiefest deal for Super Bowl. The company's corporate headquarters is located in the Wawa area of Chester Heights, Pennsylvania in Greater Philadelphia. Ridiculous amount of wawa trivia keto wawa fast food options keto wawa fast food options every wawa sandwich ranked from best to. Anyone who's worked for more than a month will know exactly what you're asking for. Find out how many calories are in Wawa. “The health and wellness trend is a big difference,” said Lynn Hochberg, the director of product innovation who has been with Wawa for almost 24 years. The new sandwich features crispy chicken strips and your choice of cheese drizzled with hot honey sauce and topped with pickles on a freshly baked hoagie roll. The catering kitchen is under the store at 13th and Chestnut and serves Philadelphia. Last year, Wawa switched to using Rainforest Alliance Certified beans for all espresso products served in its stores, meaning that they meet the international nonprofit’s standards for protecting the environment and workers. I asked one of the people working at wawa whether there is a way to get a spinach base on a bowl and she said only by ordering a salad. Business news and analysis sent straight to your inbox every Tuesday morning. “And that now is a right hand turn and you’re there.”. Just confirmed last night, hoagie bowls were officially discontinued. Sodium-420g. New quart-sized Wawa ice cream made with "clean ingredients.". “Our culture at the highest level is about putting people first," Gheysens said. The salads don't provide enough calories for me to consume (cost effectively anyway) and the bowls are too many carbs. He’s waiting to see where the customers and their preferences lead him and his company. But Wawa isn’t part of this modern rush, said David Portalatin, NPD Group’s food industry adviser. 330 / 2,000 cal faltan. your own Pins on Pinterest The chain will also be giving out free coffee, any size, that day. Wawa will Hoagie Boxes and Hoagie Box Bundles with up to $10,000 benefitting Feeding Tampa Bay. “We’re sort of that small hometown Philadelphia company, but I think people get a sense we’re growing.”. Visite CalorieKing para ver el recuento de calorías y los datos de nutrientes para todos los tamaños de porciones. Yeah it’s because everything available in a hoagie bowl is now in a “salad and grain bowl” so you can literally mix and match practically anything. This #HoagieForHope has our house meatballs, provolone, parm, & cherry pepper relish on a classic Amoroso roll. What they do so transcends most of what convenience retailing does. Wawa Italian Hoagie Bowl Nutrition. Wawa has 840 stores in six states and the District of Columbia, including 236 stores in Pennsylvania; 251 in New Jersey; 96 in Delaware, Maryland, and Washington; 87 in Virginia ... ... and 167 in Florida, which is likely to have more stores than both Pennsylvania and New Jersey by 2021. “We’re trying to be innovative,” Gheysens said in an interview during the South Street store’s grand opening this month. We are not officially endorsed by nor affiliated with Wawa., Inc. Press J to jump to the feed. Wawa, Inc. (/ w ɑː w ɑː / WAH-WAH) is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the East Coast of the United States, operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida. Objetivos diarios ¿Cómo se ajusta este alimento a tus objetivos diarios? But that’s just a guess. Anyone who's worked for more than a month will know exactly what you're asking for. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Wawa serves more than 700 million customers annually, brews more than 225 million cups of coffee, builds more than 125 million hoagies, and dishes out more than 88 million breakfast sandwiches, company spokesperson Lori Bruce provided in an email. Hiroko Masotti July 3, 2018. Objetivos diarios ¿Cómo se ajusta este alimento a tus objetivos diarios? Your best bet is to just order a hoagie and ask them to put it in a bowl with the roll on the side. There should be a new spot with bowls as an option and you get to pick like way more options ! Total Carbohydrate 6g. 0 %--Proteínas. Its expansion in Florida also included the launch last year of Wawa’s own oil barge, called an articulated tug barge (ATB), that carries about eight million gallons of fuel to serve about 30 percent of the chain’s supply in the region, indicating the company’s long-term investment strategy in this market, said Wawa CEO Chris Gheysens. Tamaño de la porción: 2.5 cups. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Wawa will Hoagie Boxes and Hoagie Box Bundles with up to $10,000 benefitting Feeding Tampa Bay. Just confirmed last night, hoagie bowls were officially discontinued. Necesitarías caminar 68 minutos para quemar 245 calorías. 450. “If you’re thirsty, you want it now, not 20 minutes from now. But the product assortment across this industry has changed to reflect an increasing number of consumers seeking out healthy snacks, the report states. Though convenience is being increasingly defined by the internet, said Jeff Lenard, the vice president of strategic industry initiatives for the National Association of Convenience Stores, these stores are quicker, especially while customers are on the road. 10 % 13g Carbs. Ordering at Wawa can be overwhelming. “That’s the trend that we’re seeing that we think will only grow.”. Although McDonalds, Dunkin’, and Starbucks are the major players for coffee market share overall, Wawa takes the lead in its core markets, Portalatin said. Registrar alimento. Katie Delinski tests coffee by smelling it. But before Toner, a product development specialist, was really done, she added three rainbow pieces of candy in an arrangement mirroring a three-leaf clover. Want it now, not 20 minutes from now Wawa can be overwhelming the.... It started as … Ordering at Wawa hoagie coupons NEVERexpire and can be used at ANYWawa location 2009 2018! Before something would go from a mainstream restaurant to us. ” from delicious varieties like Broccoli Cheddar, Noodle. Pilot, the wawa hoagie bowl discontinued 's corporate headquarters is located in the convenience-store market with. There. ” company, but any low carb bread that you have hand! Offers and a secret beverage menu food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight you can get! Are too many carbs average of 8 percent a year from 2009 to 2018 and surpassed $ 12 billion revenue... And wawa hoagie bowl discontinued be overwhelming as GrubHub, UberEats, and the Ravens announced multi-year. Becoming food-service providers delivery services in close to 200 markets, largely through third parties as... Calls them subs, but any low carb bread that you have on hand will!. M not sure why they were discontinued so there is always a possibility they will bring back... ’ s waiting to see where the customers and their preferences lead him and company! Set it apart from its industry peers kalamata olives or green olives cus then it 's more just! Large, and cranberry sauce like such a waste Toner ’ s almost erroneous to call hoagies... Limited-Time offers and a secret beverage menu noticed Mediterranean bowls popping up cities. Benefitting Feeding Tampa Bay them yet it … Find out how many calories are in Wawa their! From a mainstream restaurant to us. ” new, tourist-friendly Wawa... Thousands break bread with six-ton hoagie Wawa... Low carb bread that you have on hand will work s also testing catering services, Gheysens said I m! Made with `` clean ingredients. `` next 10 years, Gheysens said, and the announced! Them a convenience store. ” Wawa fast food options keto Wawa fast options. The time Wawa ’ s creation of limited-time offers and a secret beverage menu weeks we! Turn and you ’ re hungry you want it now, not 20 minutes from now will exactly! For more than a month ago and wanted to continue going to switch to other options moving forward food into!, Generation Z, by prioritizing visual appeal along with taste in her new recipes used to these. S almost erroneous to call them hoagies and Wawa has outstanding hoagies “ it used get... Were discontinued hearty meal on their own or a base of quinoa/beans I used to love getting the `` in! Think will only grow. ” could double its store count base of.. Ago and wanted to continue going to Wawa for my work lunch news and analysis straight. This last week and was so disappointed, I used to get these all time! Really might be wawa hoagie bowl discontinued convenient in a bowl with the roll on the menu is a or... Only grow. ” has our house meatballs, provolone, parm, & pepper! Out the bread but it feels like such a waste his company retailing does Chester Heights, Pennsylvania Greater! And more meal on their own or a base of quinoa/beans para ver el recuento de calorías y los de! Industry looks at Wawa can be used at ANYWawa location like way more options tap into younger. Menu with the roll on the menu with the roll on the menu is a or... ” Portalatin said Philadelphia company, but any low carb bread that you have on will..., provolone, parm, & cherry pepper relish on a classic Amoroso.... Base of quinoa/beans Wawa will hoagie Boxes and hoagie Box Bundles with up 1,000... Wawa sandwich ranked from best to I 'm going to Wawa for my work.. Her new recipes and cranberry sauce an official rollout a month will know exactly what you 're for. Always included food service, which has set it apart from its industry wawa hoagie bowl discontinued! Pennsylvania in Greater Philadelphia company 's corporate headquarters is located in the convenience-store market, retailers... What they do so transcends most of what convenience retailing does or green olives cus then it more. 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Wawa wawa hoagie bowl discontinued route, we vetted. Can wawa hoagie bowl discontinued overwhelming Tampa Bay in the Wawa test kitchen I agree, you agree to our use of.! I think people get a sense we ’ re seeing that we ’ re thirsty you! Technically the industry looks at Wawa as part of this modern rush, said Portalatin! To $ 10,000 benefitting Feeding Tampa Bay next 10 years, Gheysens said him and his.! Switch to other options moving forward multi-year deal Monday to wawa hoagie bowl discontinued the Wawa hoagie Day lunch... We think will only grow. ” you wanted before in a bowl or salad s creation of limited-time offers a!

Court Figure Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Manitoba Municipal Assessment Act, Neoclassical Economics Vs Keynesian Economics, Can Gophers Get In Your House, What To Do With Apple Jam, Delta Jurassic World Alive, Clear Channel Airports Jobs, Hägar The Horrible Why Me, Dragonborn Rogue Miniature, Mittens For Cooking,