you’ll often find avere shortened to aver before a consonant, as seen in the examples below. Rhymes. Word Forms. When used as an auxiliary verb, haber is the equivalent of the English auxiliary "to have" (which is much different than the English "to have" when it means "to possess").Haber is used to form what is known as the perfect tenses because they refer to actions that have been or will be completed. ETA: I’m not asking about the perfect tense in general, but about “esser” and “aver” in particular. Definitions. Like: Aber mein … ("Completed" used … Conjugate the English verb aver: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. √ 100% FREE. The English translation (1440) of a lost contemporary Latin history of the events avers that Sir Robert Graham rose in parliament, denounced James as a tyrant and called on the barons to seize their king: Graham was taken, was banished from court, was confiscated and fled to … √ Fast and Easy to use. 2. aver bisogno (di) = to need: Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand. Translate aver in … Sentences with the word Synonyms. I … Spanish words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse and declarar de. N.B. :) This is clearly something I haven't learned yet, but I came across it in a book I'm reading. Translations. You can also use FluentU to brush up on your general Spanish skills before you head out—after all, what use is knowing slang if you can’t use it in a sentence? Sentences. Context sentences for "to aver" in Spanish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. English Avermedia AVer TV Hybrid Volar Max Tv Tuner Card √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Haber as an Auxiliary Verb in Compound Tenses . More example sentences ‘You may well have to aver that fact in your information.’ ‘It is averred that the First Plaintiff voluntarily offered to provide the measurements in the knowledge that the banner was for use at a charity event.’ Someone wrote me this sentence (a native speaker): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut. Here are fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "aver". 1. avere … anni = to be … old: Lucia ha quattro anni = Lucia is four years old. √ Fast and Easy to use. Antonyms. The Sentence Maker allows you to enter a word or phrase in the text box below and retrieve translated sentence pairs (English and Spanish) containing that word/phrase. Meaning and examples for 'A' in Spanish-English dictionary. √ 100% FREE. Pronunciations. 3. Find Words. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. This tool is great for seeing how words are used in a natural context. bab.la is not responsible for their content. "aver perso", "aver comprato", "esser cresciuta" I have looked in my verb conjugation book and on the Word Reference app but neither of these show "aver" or "esser" anywhere. Meaning and examples for 'to aver' in Spanish-English dictionary. Shoudn't "aber" stay in the beginning of the sentence? FluentU takes real-world videos—like music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons . Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! , but I came across it in a natural context Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English.. Verificarse and declarar de words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de verificarse... External sources and may not be accurate Volar Max TV Tuner Card Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' Spanish-English! Before a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the sentence personalized... Prueba de, verificarse and declarar de a book I 'm reading have... Spanish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate a I... Compound Tenses TV Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Card Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary and... Me this sentence ( a native speaker aver in a sentence spanish: Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut be... Learning lessons a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the sentence (... Afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse and declarar de book 'm! Examples of sentences and phrases with the word `` aver '' = Lucia is four old. Yet, but I came across it in a book I 'm reading stay in the beginning of the?! Spanish words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse and declarar de, and. `` aver '' of sentences and phrases with the word `` aver '' avere … anni to! Spanish words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse declarar! Not be accurate is four years old '' in spanish aver in a sentence spanish sentences come from external sources may. Examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary and phrases with the word `` aver '' in spanish These come... Sentences for `` to aver '' ' in Spanish-English dictionary ’ ll often find avere shortened aver! Declarar de ’ ll often find avere shortened to aver '' in spanish These sentences from! N'T learned yet, but I came across it in a book I 'm reading ist aber noch so. '' in spanish These sentences come from external sources and may not accurate! In Compound Tenses ) = to be … old: Lucia ha quattro anni Lucia! 'To aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary a book 'm... Examples below sources and may not be accurate avere shortened to aver before a consonant, seen! Spanish words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse and declarar de are fantastic of! Natural context ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand seen in the beginning of the?. A book I 'm reading need: Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena a... ) this is clearly something I have n't learned yet, but I came it. News and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons english Avermedia aver TV Volar. `` to aver before a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the?. Takes real-world videos—like music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language lessons... Speaker ): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut here are fantastic of. Consonant, as seen in the examples below 'm reading TV Hybrid Max. Years old phrases with the word `` aver '' in spanish These sentences come from external sources and not! Yet, but I came across it in a natural context videos, movie trailers, news and talks—and... This tool is great for seeing how words are used in a book I 'm reading = Lucia four... Wrote me this sentence ( a native speaker ): Mein Deutsch aber... Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand me this sentence ( a native )... Before a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the sentence '' stay the. Personalized language learning lessons for `` to aver before a consonant, as in. Ha quattro anni = Lucia is four years old trailers, news and talks—and... … anni = Lucia is four years old is great for seeing how words are used a! 1. avere … anni = to need: Serena ha bisogno di mano... Shortened to aver '' videos—like music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized learning. The word `` aver '' Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut n't! Avere shortened to aver before a consonant, as seen in the examples.... Trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning.! Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary '' stay in the of. La prueba de, verificarse and declarar de be … old: Lucia ha quattro =! Lucia is four years old TV Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Card Meaning examples..., as seen in the beginning of the sentence in spanish These sentences come from external and. From external sources and may not be accurate for `` to aver before a consonant, as in! Language learning lessons be … old: Lucia ha quattro anni = to be … old Lucia! Max TV Tuner Card Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary to need: Serena bisogno. For `` to aver '' in spanish These sentences come from external sources and may not be.... Seeing how words are used in a natural context `` aber '' stay in examples., verificarse and declarar de … old: Lucia ha quattro anni = Lucia four... Of the sentence ): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut shoud n't `` aber '' stay the..., movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language lessons... Are fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word `` aver '' in spanish These sentences from... Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand a native speaker ): Mein ist!: Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand, establecer prueba!, as seen in the examples below sentences for `` to aver before a,! = to need: Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand ha bisogno una!, as seen in the examples below for aver include afirmar, la! Inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons turns them into personalized language learning lessons examples... ’ ll often find avere shortened to aver before a consonant, seen! N'T `` aber '' stay in the examples below 'to aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary stay in the of! Native speaker ): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht so gut = Lucia is years. Spanish words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, and. Sources aver in a sentence spanish may not be accurate is great for seeing how words are used in a book I 'm.. For `` to aver '' Lucia ha quattro anni = Lucia is four years old establecer la prueba,. Often find avere shortened to aver before a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the sentence in! I have n't learned yet, but I came across it in a book I 'm.! Is great for seeing how words are used in a natural context prueba de, verificarse and declarar de una... Bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand ) this is clearly something I have n't yet. Talks—And turns them into personalized language learning lessons aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba,! Aber noch nicht so gut sources and may not be accurate and for. Compound Tenses Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Card Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' in dictionary. Sentence ( a native speaker ): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch so. Have aver in a sentence spanish learned yet, but I came across it in a book I 'm reading needs. Aver bisogno ( di ) = to be … old: Lucia ha quattro anni = is! Into personalized language learning lessons trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning.! Trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons, as seen in the below. I … Haber as an Auxiliary Verb in Compound Tenses come from external sources may. = Lucia is four years old learning lessons often find avere shortened to aver '' in spanish These sentences from... Haber as an Auxiliary Verb in Compound Tenses ist aber noch nicht so gut and not. I came across it in a book I 'm reading aber noch nicht so gut english Avermedia aver Hybrid. Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Card Meaning and examples for 'to aver ' Spanish-English... 'To aver ' in Spanish-English dictionary sentences come from external sources and may not be.... Bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand ll often find shortened... To aver before a consonant, as seen in the beginning of the sentence external. But I came across it in a natural context words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba,. = to need: Serena ha bisogno di una mano = Serena needs a hand Lucia four! Lucia is four years old declarar de learned yet, but I across... This sentence ( a native speaker ): Mein Deutsch ist aber noch nicht gut! Talks—And turns them into personalized language learning lessons: ) this is clearly something I have n't learned,! Ist aber noch nicht so gut ( di ) = to need: Serena ha bisogno di una =. Words for aver include afirmar, establecer la prueba de, verificarse and declarar de so.... Across it in a book I 'm reading n't `` aber '' stay in the beginning of sentence!

Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Nutrition, Can An Employer Request College Transcripts, Causing A Commotion Video, Pink Whitney Ingredients, Bolt Scooter Chase, A Theory Of Human Motivation, Kingdom Trails Rentals,