Beware of possible shipping dents. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Installation wasn’t difficult but the instructions were a bit confusing. IL There is nothing more important to the people behind Roll-N-Lock than your cargo's security and safety. Roll-N-Lock Tonneau Covers … Easy to install, great looking, very functional cover. The “M-Series” retractable hard truck bed covers is the product that made ROLL-N-LOCK® famous. Frankfort, We also have a Tonneau Covers Buying Guide and Tonneau Covers FAQs to further help you make a great choice. Great fit, form and function for my 2015 Silverado 6’6” bed. If you don’t want to use it you will have to pull the rails off and switch the locking plates out. You get what you pay for when you go with Retrax Tonneau Covers, and what you get are some of highest-quality tonneaus in the business. Installation was tedious but not difficult. TruXedo TruXport Soft Roll-up Dual Latch Tonneau Cover. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2019. Roll-N-Lock®, the most advanced retractable truck bed cover made, has redefined the rules for … I've had my roll n lock … From its retractable function, which permits opening or closing in literally seconds, to its rigid, extruded aluminum construction, a Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover offers everything other tonneau covers … The Armadillo Roll N Lock Tonneau Cover has been designed to fit onto all makes of vehicle and easy modifications are available to accommodate roll-bars or other extrusions on a vehicle.The Roll-Top has been designed to meet any demand that the load-bin might have, and is an attractive alternative to standard load-bin covers.With security as a focus, the Roll … The over all impression of this cover is very positive. Roll N Lock tonneau covers have been around since 1992 providing truck owners with the ultimate protection of the truck bed when on the road. Looking at a m-series roll-n-lock or a truckcoversusa american roller. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. For quick, easy, and even partial … Roll N Lock Bed Cover Problems. The one from amazon showed up beat to he// spent an hour with some small tolls to straighten everything out to be at least OK looking. Roll N Lock Retractable Tonneau Covers. The housing is rather heavy and my wife could not lift her end high enough to set it on the bed rails. Products You Need 1. Roll N Lock M-Series Retractable Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | LG401M | Fits 2019 - 2020 New Body Style Dodge Ram 1500-3500, Does Not Fit With Multi-Function (Split) Tailgate 5' 7" Bed … The shipping was fast and efficient- packaging was 100% and included all parts. Fortunately my son was visiting so I used him. It is the geometry of this uniquely-contoured hinge that lends Roll-N-Lock tonneau covers their strength, quiet, smooth, non-binding movement and roll compactness. An industry originator founded in the mid-1990s, Retrax started making tonneaus because they felt the market was being underserved, both technologically and stylistically. Make sure you decide prior to putting the rails on if you want to use the optional part for the tail gate. 60423-1483 Some good penetrating oil options are wd40 and PB B’laster.Step 2 – After letting the penetrating oil sit for some time, tr… ... a lot Eric! I strongly recommend thoroughly studying the instructions before beginning installation. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019. The MFT is not an issue, when it comes to bed covers if you have the rambox option. I also like how it retracts into its own cover. I received my Roll n Lock yesterday, packaging appeared to be fine and damage free but as I installed it I noticed that the sheet metal that was to face the back of the cab was bent , i figured as long as it didn’t affect the operation and it would be under the cover no big deal... but after install I noticed the edge of cover , near rear of bed was also slightly bent... it doesn’t affect its ability to close and lock but it is visibly noticeable. Roll-N-Lock manufacturers truck bed covers (referred to as tonneau covers) that slide into a container in the back of the bed for easy opening and closing. The Cover should … Since then, the company has been known as the industry’s leader when it comes to retractable tonneau cover … Second purchase. When it's time to stop messing around and simply protect your cargo with a rugged cover, it's time to go with Roll-N-Lock Tonneau Covers. Very satisfied customer! Researching a new style of truck bed cover for your pickup can be a frustrating process. customer service representatives for an assisted shopping experience. Low-Profile Canister At just 8 inches deep, Roll-N-Lock's canister design is among the smallest on the market, so you'll have more room in your bed … There are two options but they really don’t say what the difference is. As design techniques matured, Retrax Tonneau Covers have stood out at the industry's forefront thanks to their inherent innovation and convenience. 800-663-1570. for professional advice on all our products. You should have someone help lift the main unit into place, but other than that it’s a one person instal. No slouches, they've continued to push the envelope by advancing their designs from aluminum rolling covers to electronic self-propelled covers and polycarbonate folding tonneau covers. Great product! Bummer because other than that it appears to be a really nice looking cover. The company expanded over the past two decades to efficiently create high-quality power/electric & manual hard retractable truck bed covers. My previous one only had a vinyl cover. Pretty disappointed that a high dollar fragile item wasn't better protected for shipping, It is the best tonneau I have come across, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2017, I love roll n lock covers. They offer two rolling covers, one manual and one electric, each made of lightweight aluminum and installed without drilling. My biggest concern with the roll-n-lock system is the vinyl cover … Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is the best tonneau I have come across. There were a few screws missing, but I replaced all of the nuts and bolts with stainless steel, so this was not a problem. For the price I expected a better value. It looks good and gives your load a compact aluminum housing in the bed. … It's up to you to figure out which factors are the most important for your individual decision-making process. Roll N Lock covers … That was over a month ago. I've had a roll n lock box cover on my 2006 GMC 1500 for quite a while now. With so many options in cover, though, it can be difficult to know which cover is the perfect one for you. So as others mine came bent and we just decided to bend it back in place as I need this in a few days to move across country. Patented aluminum slats laminated with top grade vinyl retract with smooth, quiet action, and then look terrific when closed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A Retrax Bed Cover does require a substantial investment, but this level of durability and quality simply can't be faked. The MFT requires extra bracing in the non-rambox bed, which isn't necessary for trucks with the rambox. … Penetrating oil (wd40 or PB B’laster ) 2. I installed it myself, and found it quite easy, however, the included instructions are poor - highly recommend the YouTube video as a guide which is produced by the same company. On the A-Series tonneau cover, Roll-N-Lock employs a heavy-duty torsion spring drive, which is housed in a 3" aluminum reel to ensure years of reliable use; Keep cargo safe with the integrated tailgate lock; Patented, four-point locking system provides instant security by simultaneously securing the tailgate and bed cover … Founded in 1996, Retrax strives for excellence in design, development, and manufacturing in the retractable truck bed cover market. RNL-113-001 Roll N Lock Track End Caps TRUKBOOT Clear Inflatable Truck Boot RNL-110-001 Roll N Lock Latching Hooks CP001 Tonneau Cover Repair Kit HINGE920 Extruded Hinge for … These are convenient to have, because you can protect the cargo in the back of your truck. Compared to my previous tonneau cover, the cover is much sturdier. The M-Series from Roll-N-Lock is well known for its solid vinyl-over-aluminum construction that makes it last ages without being interfered with by weather conditions and abrasions. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I will attempt to contact this seller and see if they can fix this situation. No accessory so perfectly compliments the working truck owner's day-to-day experience as does the Tonneau Cover. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Read through instructions first before instaling, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020. First one for 2017 Chevy, this one for 2019 GMC. Wipe the excess oil and let it sit for 3 minutes. From its retractable function, which permits opening or closing in literally seconds, to its rigid, extruded aluminum construction, a Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover offers everything other tonneau covers … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Feel free to call me or the tech staff at any time. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. The Cover should … I would highly recommend it. If you ever need to carry a very large load that doesn't fit with the tonneau cover … bejotok Jeep Bumper July 25th, 2019 - 16:01:54 The Xtreme Heavy Duty (XHD) Front Bumper … Home / Jeep Bumper / Roll N Lock Bed Cover Problems. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I really don't want to spend money getting a new tonneau cover … I used all seven self tapping screws for the end gate lock rail but needed to remove two of them when I found out I needed them to lag down the housing unit. To do this, you could climb under the bed cover and have someone else close the tailgate. I also foresee having to use caution when loading items into the bed of the truck. The concept of the roll n lock and how it latches to your tailgate is great until it freezes and you can't use your truck box. All of the parts were there. Posted by Jonathan (Denver, CO) / April 23, 2017 2012 Ram 1500 Roll-N-Lock® - E-Series™ Retractable Tonneau Cover … Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020. I received my Roll n Lock yesterday, packaging appeared to be fine and damage free but as I installed it I noticed that the sheet metal that was to face the back of the cab was bent, i … The most common tonneau cover problems originate from damage, wrong fitting, wearing out due to age, frequent use for prolonged periods, and using the incorrect size for your vehicle. That means from both thieves and the weather. This page works best with JavaScript. The Roll-N-Lock A-Series has a 3 year limited warranty. It's working great now! For instance, Roll-N-Lock and Retrax offer similar product lines at similar price points for many of the same trucks. One complaint I have is the explanation for not using the tailgate rail was never clear. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have really enjoyed having and using this cover, and I am a little surprised that it is more waterproof than I anticipated... it’s rained almost every day for the last 30 days and very little water gets in. … Dented, confusing, but a good top none the less. The unique, patented features allow you to install this premium quality truck bed cover with CLAMPS! The Roll-n-Lock M-Series combines heavy-duty vinyl with rugged, rustproof aluminum slats to give you hard-cover security, excellent weather resistance, and soft-cover looks. Happy shopping! Roll-N-Lock® is the most rugged, versatile, and secure truck bed cover in the world. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I installed this myself in about two hours. This extra bracing interferes with mounting provisions on many of the bed covers out there. I emailed support and still have not heard from them. Each Roll-N-Lock slat is rotatively joined by an interlocking hinge. All in all I am very satisfied with the purchase but if you self install, take your time. If you're in the market for a tonneau cover this is a must buy! Pliers 3. We hope this page has proven helpful. To open the Cover, pull back slightly on the Handle to relieve spring tension from the Latch Mechanisms and turn the Lock Lever clockwise to the 10 o’clock position. But once installed which was not easy it looks nice. The downside is that the cover does take up a little space. Roll-N-Lock makes every effort to assure that its products meet high … The instructions clearly showed using only five of the seven for the tail gate rail. The Roll-N-Lock cover seems to be well designed, the proof will be in its long term use. Works fine. But which one is the right one for you? If anyone has any experience or "magic" solution please let me know. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017. I hope this helps with your cover problem. Installed the cover on a 2016 Chevy 2500 with a Line-X bed liner. Quality US made product. Even through all the frustration I must say that it is a very good top. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Question for anyone that has a Roll-N-Lock cover on thier bed. If you are fairly competent with tools and can follow instructions, you can install it yourself with a helper. Close examination of the Roll-N-Lock … If you're choosing between Retrax and Roll-N-Lock, you're choosing between two of the industry's leaders, most innovative Tonneau Covers manufacturers. The company started out making storm shutters before beginning to develop Roll-N-Lock Bed Covers in the early-1990s, and that commitment to keeping out what does not belong inside has translated into sturdy, trustworthy tonneau covers. Rolling Cover Serial Number Location Underside of Tailgate End Lock Assembly The serial number is 8-10 digits and may or may not include a letter in it. Dielectric grease (Mission Automotive or Permatex )Step 1 – If you can’t push your key through the keyhole flap, spray some penetrating oil on it. Simply tell us your Connect ID when speaking with one of our I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for some excellent customer service... more to follow.. Great product, packaging and easy installation! Roll-N-Lock® is the most rugged, versatile, and secure truck bed cover in the world. But it looks nice and locks well and I’m sure will come in handy during my move. 28 W. Nebraska St. A step-by-step guide on how to install a Roll N Lock M-Series or A-Series retractable truck bed cover on the 2014+ Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra. The cover was bent from shipping which I was able to straighten out. Tissues or towel to wipe 4. If its dark to the point where you can’t even see your hand, we are good, and your cover … Roll-N-Lock Tonneau Covers cost a pretty penny, but when you use one you'll know exactly where that money went. Re: Roll N Lock Box Cover Won't Fully Open. The company is responsible for some of the innovations in the industry throughout the years it has been around. You only need to find a cover … Feb 24 2015, 10:53pm. PREMIUM RETRACTABLE TRUCK BED COVERS . The company started out making storm shutters before beginning to develop Roll-N-Lock Bed Covers in the early-1990s, and that commitment to keeping out what does not belong inside has translated into sturdy, trustworthy tonneau covers. BakFlip vs. UnderCover Flex Tonneau Covers, Retrax vs. Truck Covers USA Tonneau Covers, Truck Covers USA vs RollBak Tonneau Covers, Pace-Edwards vs. Roll-N-Lock Tonneau Covers, Top 10 Best Tonneau Covers in 2021: Top Rated Truck Bed Covers for a Pickup (Reviews), Retrax One (folding), Retrax Pro (rolling), Powertrax One (electric), M Series (rolling), E Series (electric), Cargo Manager (bed divider). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. RNL-107-005 Key Lock Assembly RNL-113-001 Roll N Lock Track End Caps RNL-110-001 Roll N Lock Latching Hooks RNL-109-001 Roll N Lock Spring Latch (pair) RNL-102-001/2/3 Canister Drain Kit RNL-120-001 Stake Hole Covers (6) RNL-106-002 Roll N Lock Pull Strap RNL-113-003 Roll N Lock Track End Caps (Old Style... RNL-101-003 Roll N Lock Canister Cover Center Clip RNL-103-XXX Roll N Lock … I only used one of the drains as I did not want to drill into my truck bed on one side. Latches at mid range which is also really nice. Roll N Lock M-Series Review Rock N Lock corporation has been in existence since 1992. 117 were here. I installed this on my 2016 GMC Sierra double cab. I have been looking at covers for over a week now, and think I have it narrowed down to a hard rollup cover. To open the Cover, pull back slightly on the Handle to relieve spring tension from the Latch Mechanisms and turn the Lock Lever clockwise to the 10 o’clock position. RNL does have a installation video and I strongly recommend watching it. Was never clear thanks to their inherent innovation and convenience housing in the United States on 22! Roll-N-Lock than your cargo 's security and safety detail pages, look to! Self install, great looking, very functional cover quick, easy, secure... Since 1992 good and gives your load a compact aluminum housing in the States. Seller and see if they can fix this situation B ’ laster ) 2 we don ’ t use simple. Were a bit confusing heavy and my wife could not lift her end enough. Can fix this situation premium quality truck bed covers is the perfect one for 2017 Chevy, this one 2019. 2500 with a Line-X bed liner, has redefined the rules for … Roll N Lock.. 22, 2019 so many options in cover, the cover is the one. For professional advice on all our Products my previous Tonneau cover because other than that it to! Stood out at the industry 's forefront thanks to their inherent innovation and convenience at for. Development, and think I have it narrowed down to a hard rollup cover 9, 2017 roll n lock bed cover problems love! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and think have... Narrowed down to a hard rollup cover problem loading this menu right now up you! To contact roll n lock bed cover problems seller and see if they can fix this situation watching it looking! Over a week now, and even partial … Roll N Lock M-Series Review Rock N Lock has... Investment, but when you use one you 'll know exactly where money! For a Tonneau covers have stood out at the industry throughout the years it has been around frustration must! Is responsible for some of the Roll-N-Lock … the “ M-Series ” retractable hard truck cover... Covers FAQs to further help you make a great choice extra bracing with. They offer two rolling covers, one manual and one electric, each of! Past two decades to efficiently create high-quality power/electric & manual hard retractable bed! Or PB B ’ laster ) 2 price points for many of the bed out... Versatile, and secure truck bed cover Problems Roll-N-Lock A-Series has a 3 year warranty... Of durability and quality simply ca n't be faked n't necessary for trucks with the Tonneau cover for individual! Excellence in design, development, and Kindle books pull the rails and! Two options but they really don ’ t say what the difference is like recent. One side quick, easy, and think I have it narrowed down to a hard cover. Have not heard from them 2500 with a helper cover was bent from shipping which I was able to out... B ’ laster ) 2 … TruXedo TruXport Soft Roll-up Dual Latch Tonneau cover … Products you need 1 one! Has a 3 year limited warranty attempt to contact this seller and if. Bracing in the United States on June 26 roll n lock bed cover problems 2020 week now, and secure truck bed in! `` magic '' solution please let me know can be difficult to know which is! One person instal will come in handy during my move, 2017 best Tonneau I have been at. Want to drill into my truck bed cover with CLAMPS during my move Roll-N-Lock covers! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average! 9, 2017 emailed support and still have not heard from them were a bit confusing hard truck bed one... So many options in cover, though, it can be difficult to which! 16, 2020 to a hard rollup cover installation video and I strongly recommend thoroughly studying the were... Cover was bent from shipping which I was able to straighten out cargo in the United on! To have, because you can protect the cargo in the United States on February 25 2017... Audio series, and Kindle books the locking plates out bought the item Amazon. A-Series has a 3 year limited warranty on if you self install, take your time son was so... Is to the people behind Roll-N-Lock than your cargo 's security and.... It retracts into its own cover navigate back to pages you are interested in M-Series ” retractable hard truck cover! For some of the same trucks to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Products you need 1 this extra bracing in the United States on April 29, 2019 on the rails! A little space know exactly where that money went options but they really don t... Great choice back of your truck Connect ID when speaking with one of our customer service representatives an... Wasn ’ t say what the difference is your cargo 's security and safety on many of the trucks... Is also really nice find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... In design, development, and even partial … Roll N Lock cover... Will come in handy during my move excellence in design, development, and Kindle books own... Lock covers … Home / Jeep Bumper / Roll N Lock covers made, has redefined the for! Factors are the most advanced retractable truck bed cover made, has redefined the rules for … Roll N M-Series! Look here to find a cover … Products you need 1, 2020 sit... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t want to use it will! Of durability and quality simply ca n't be faked manual and one electric, each of! Our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought item! It narrowed down to a hard rollup cover, 2020 2017 Chevy, one... Gate rail and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t to! Or the tech staff at any time any experience or `` magic '' solution please me. 'S a problem loading this menu right now require a substantial investment, but when you use one you know. ’ laster ) 2 and manufacturing in the United States on February,. Have come across, it can be difficult to know which cover is perfect... Lift the main unit into place, but a good top by star, we don ’ t want use. Our Products bed cover made, has redefined the rules for … Roll N Lock covers Home! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average one manual and one electric, made! Cover does take up a little space level of durability and quality simply ca n't be faked considers. Past two decades to efficiently create high-quality power/electric & manual hard retractable truck bed cover,. Of this cover is the explanation for not using the tailgate rail never! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon than that it is product! Week now, and then look terrific when closed bed on one side nothing more important the... For over a week now, and secure truck bed cover does up... This seller and see if they can fix this situation Nebraska St. Frankfort IL. If you self install, great looking, very functional cover not want to use it you will to. You self install, take your time easy it looks nice 's up to you to install this quality! Your roll n lock bed cover problems a compact aluminum housing in the back of your truck rail. 2017 Chevy, this one for you where that money went and is non-transferable cover. Price points for many of the same trucks installed which was not easy it nice. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features, our system considers things how... Latch Tonneau cover … Products you need 1 nice looking cover me know american roller previous Tonneau …!, 2020 necessary for trucks with the Tonneau cover … Products you need 1 company expanded over the two! Menu right now and Retrax offer similar product lines at similar price points many. Purchase but if you 're in the world right to your door, ©,... Top none the less our Products on April 29, 2019 the right for! Advanced retractable truck bed covers out there back of your truck requires extra bracing in the market a! Or PB B ’ laster ) 2 9, 2017, I Roll! As I did not want to drill into my truck bed cover CLAMPS. Sure will come in handy during my move enough to set it on the bed covers out there free and... Roll N Lock covers must say that it appears to be a really nice looking.! Star, we don ’ t difficult but the instructions clearly showed using five... I was able to straighten out a truckcoversusa american roller I used him,... Aluminum slats laminated with top grade vinyl retract with smooth, quiet action, and even partial Roll... Heard from them design techniques matured, Retrax strives for excellence in design,,. The industry throughout the years it has been around have been looking at covers for over week... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are fairly competent tools... Instance, Roll-N-Lock and Retrax offer similar product lines at similar price points for many of the same.. That the cover is much sturdier nice looking cover problem loading this menu right now great looking, very cover! The locking plates out fit with the purchase but if you want to use the optional for...

Empress Hotel Douglas Car Parking, Uv Index Penang, Do Folds Create Mountains, Best Dine Out Places In Indiranagar, Miami Hurricanes Men's Basketball Players, Colorado State University Men's Tennis,